Working for the Ma'am

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes what?" she prompted.

"Y-yes! I... I'll be yours! Your d-domestic slave. Your thrall! I'll obey you. I love you! I'll breed you! I'll do anything! Oh f-fuck, Mayura. Pleaaaase! Let me be yours!"

Mayura inhaled deeply, relishing his admission. His submission. She smiled, warm, possessive, satisfied with her utter victory over him.

"I accept," she said.

She suddenly grabbed his shoulders, twisted them around. Jonathan gasped as he found himself lying down on the divan, Mayura crouched above him, her dark form like a deeper patch of blackness in the gloom of the room. Her eyes burned, the predatory fire of a panther atop her prey. His heart trilled with excitement and a delicious taste of fear. She leaned in closer, her breasts dragging across his chest, nipples hardened nubs of desire as she loomed over him.

"Mine," she breathed.

Kissed him.

Sheathed his cock in her.

And Jonathan was in heaven.

He moaned as her silken pussy devoured his length in a single wonderful stroke. Spacious. Hot. Yet tight as her inner walls clamped down around his cock, sucking him in deeper to her wonderful cunt.

"Mmmmm," Mayura moaned softly, her hips rocking, fucking him beneath her full curves, her hands planted beside his head as she took his cock. Claimed it. Every buck of her hips seeming to suck him in deeper. The flames around her sparking and flashing with her growing desire.

Jonathan was in heaven. He'd never dreamed a pleasure like this could exist. So different from the inexperienced fooling around he'd known. He was facing a master of carnal sensation. An expert in sensuality. Mayura had centuries and broods in which to train herself to the peaks of sexual prowess.

He never had a prayer.

If Jonathan was unsure of giving himself to this beauty before, those moments beneath her erased them. His tongue moved against hers, easily conquered as she deepened the kiss. The flames of violet witchfire rolled across her form, entrancing his eyes. He felt his mind sinking again into the pleasure of obedient submission. To think, he once imagined a life of independence and study. What a fool he'd been. This was what he'd needed all along. This was what he wanted.

This was what the mistress deserved.

Jonathan moaned, his hands moving around Mayura, pulling her closer as she took her pleasure from him. Her scent overwhelmed him with every breath. Her body conquered him with every stroke of her hips. He could feel his orgasm building, and he yearned for it. To surrender. To give this dark goddess all that she desired!

Mayura's purring grew stronger. Deeper. Her hips fucked him into the divan faster. Faster. Her pussy tightened, rippling. She broke the kiss, panting, her lidded eyes looking down at him. Confident. Amused. Triumphant.

"Cum for me, stud," she gasped, her body glowing in the rolling violet flames. Her breasts bouncing with her frantic strokes atop him. "Cum in me. Breed your mistress! Breed your goddess!"

"Yessss!" Jonathan cried. "Yes! Mistress! Please! Oh f-fuck yessssss!"

His voice rose. A wail. A cry. A sound of purest submissive bliss. His cock throbbed within her. Surrendered to her. His balls tightened, and he came.

Mayura moaned as his hot cum pumped into her hungry pussy. Her aching womb. She shuddered, hilting herself atop him with a final, quaking stroke of her hips. Her lips parted, a gasp of purest pleasure, her body aglow with her triumphant peak.

Jonathan's mind blanked as he came. He knew then that nothing would be the same. That everything changed in that glorious moment. He'd never be able to leave her. He was hers. Utterly. Slavishly.

He felt like he'd passed out for a moment, only coming to when Mayura lazily lifted her hips, unsheathing him from her tight cunt. She lazily rolled her shoulders, her lidded eyes looking down at him.

"Hmm. Not bad, stud. Though we will have to work on your self-control. You will be expected to pleasure me for hours at a time, when you are not at your other tasks."

"Y-yes mistress," Jonathan gasped, blushing in humiliation at his failure.

Mayura patted his cheek. "Do not worry, my dear. We will have years to train you properly. When I am done, you will be the perfect, obedient breeding stud."

"I c-can't wait," Jonathan said sincerely.

"So I see," Mayura said, quirking a brow as she observed his cock stir, stiffening anew. "Hmm. Another thing I enjoy about humans. Always so virile. Now, my dear. I have a gift for you. Closer your eyes."

Jonathan obeyed, because mistress needed to be obeyed. He heard her shift, felt the warmth of her body as she leaned over him. He gasped as something tight clicked around his throat.

"Open your eyes."

He did, touching his neck, feeling the supple smoothness of the leather collar. A wave of heat went through him. A sense of strange pleasure and delight. A physical symbol of his spiritual and mental submission to the gorgeous dark elf. One only enhanced when he saw the leash she loosely held.

"Mmm. There we are. A perfect fit. Now, stud, I believe you are ready for another round. We will need to properly ensure my breeding, and the best way to do that is through repeated efforts. Are you ready to go?"

Jonathan nodded eagerly, his cock throbbing anew with desire for the dark milf. "Yes, mistress."

She smirked. "Good boy," Mayura purred, leaning back on the divan, tugging him upright with the leash, parting her legs to reveal her pussy still leaking with his seed. "Then get to it."

With alacrity he obeyed, moving between her legs and hefting them onto his hips. Mayura purred softly as the tip of his cock rubbed against her pussy, her lower lips parting against the head as he pushed forward. With a groan he slid inside her once more, Mayura sighing in pleasure as he began to fuck her again, driving himself into her pussy, her breasts wobbling and bouncing with every smack of his hips against her lovely bottom.

Jonathan panted, looking down at the glorious body of his mistress. His beloved. To think he'd almost gone to college. Almost went off to start a life beyond these dark halls and their lovely owner. A life beyond obeying Mayura. Breeding her. Caring for her. Adoring her as she deserved. What a futile existence it would have been without her intervention.

And his daughters would be as lovely as their mother. As confident. As powerful. As clever and brilliant as her.

"Love you," he gasped as he frantically pumped into her. "Love you. Love you, mistress. Love you so much."

"Mmmm. I love you to, my dear... ah... stud," Mayura moaned, shifting beneath him, arms stretching over her head like a cat as she enjoyed his frantic efforts.

Jonathan cried out, those words pushing him over the edge, his cock hilting within her, his body shuddering as it emptied again his virile cum into her fertile pussy and womb. Not that he was worried about breeding his beloved mistress. He'd go again and again. Every day. Every night. Whenever he wasn't cleaning, servicing, or adoring his mistress, he would be fucking her.

Because he was a good stud.

And good studs loved their mistress...