Working From Home Has Its Perks

Story Info
Black remote worker invites white guy over for a fuck...
2.7k words
4.75
8.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Working from home is great. The flexibility and lack of micro-management means there's so much time to get up to mischief, if you know what I mean!

I'm a software developer and the company I work for is fully remote, we all work from home and connect using email, Zoom, Skype etc etc. My project manager doesn't care how I work, when I work, as long as I deliver in good time and good quality. This gives me a lot of time to get up to all kinds of stuff when I'm bored at home.

My name is Joe. I'm in my early 40's, black, married to a hot sexy Zulu girl called Thandi, and I live in Johannesburg, South Africa. I'm bisexual, discovered a love for cock late in my life but I've made up for lost time with the help of my flexible work schedule. I'm in good shape, work out and gym regularly, look younger than my years. I got a nice 8 inch cock and I use it regularly on my wife's ass. I have to mention I got a huge ass/anal fetish, probably why I ended up bisexual if I'm truly honest with myself. I don't care much about race or gender, a good bubble butt gets me hard in an instant. I'm lucky to live in South Africa. This is ass lover's country! All kinds of ass all around. Big ass, small ass, apple shaped, pineapple shaped, pear shaped, no shape! This is the large of big butts, all big, round, natural. All sizes, all colours. Even the white folk have nice butts. None of that fake-ass Nicky Minaj/Kim Kardashian shit here. I got a nice butt also, been told a few times by both men and women. My wife has a big ass booty on a small waist and big thighs. Honestly, I almost came in my pants the first time I saw her naked! I love my wife and her hot body but there's way too much delicious booty in South Africa. I have to have some of it, I just can't help myself!

So anyway, it's Monday morning and I'm damn horny! Wifey had to leave early in the morning to work on a presentation before their weekly Monday meetings leaving me high and dry with a promise to make up for it in the evening. A wank won't do today. I'm lusting for more, I'm lusting for cock in my mouth and ass.

I lazed around in bed after the Mrs left watching porn on my phone. Eventually the urge was too strong. I downloaded one of the numerous gay hookup apps, see if maybe I'll be lucky today and get someone to fuck with. I find hookup apps a waste of time to be honest. Too many young men looking for model-like men. It's a hookup site but people don't wanna fuck. They'll waste your time with silly questions and ridiculous demands. The young ones are the worst. Superficial cunts who think anyone above 30 is a walking fossil.

So I had no high hopes for hooking up with anyone online. It was a surprise when I got a ping from a 23 year old white guy within 5 minutes of downloading the app.

"Young white guy with a big dick looking for intense nsa fun."

That's what his profile said.

"Sounds interesting," I thought to myself.

Replied back with a ping and got a message almost instantly.

Him: "Hi."

Me: "Hi."

Him: "How you doing?"

Me: All good...you?"

Him: "Bored and horny, need some action before I go to work."

Me: "Lol, ok. What you into?"

Him: "NSA fun. Have a thing for fucking black guys."

My cock stirred as I read this message.

Me: "Nice. Says you got a big cock, mind sending me a pic?"

My mouth went dry and my cock stirred as I saw the pictures he sent. Three cock pics of a magnificent white cock in its full glory! About 10 inches long, thick and veiny, lovely looking cock with a slight curve to it. I wanted it there and then.

Me: Damn, thats a fine ass cock. I want it now!!

I attached some of my most explicit but anonymous pics and sent them to him. One with me bent over, butt cheeks spread to show my hot hole. Another with me bent over, one hand spreading the butt cheek while the other hand had a finger buried deep in my hole. The last one with me wearing a sexy g string, the thin string accentuating my butt and leaving a lot to the imagination!

Him: I love it!

He sent me another pic. This one of a black guy on his knees, face down, ass up. A lovely big black bubble butt with a hot white cock deep in it, bareback!

Me: Damn, I want it now!

Him: Where are you?

Me: I'll drop you a pin.

Him: I can be there in like 30 minutes

Me: Ok, hurry!

My cock was in full attention as I shot up and rushed to the bathroom. Took out the enema kit and proceeded to clean myself out as I replayed the pics he'd sent. Finished up with that and took a quick shower making sure my hole was thoroughly clean. Dried up and lathered a liberal amount of lotion focusing a lot on my butt, asshole and crotch. Slipped into a new jockstrap I'd been wanting to try out and waited eagerly for my stud.

Twenty minutes later, there was a knock on my door. Opened it up to find a good looking white guy, young, slim, toned body with a slim aquiline face and a mop of black hair.

"Hi, I'm Craig," he said as I led him into the house and into the lounge. He settled into the sofa and looked at me as I replied.

"Joe."

"Nice meeting you."

"Likewise."

He reached out and placed his hand on my knee.

"Your pics got me so hot," he said.

I pulled him towards me and soon we were kissing. Tongue fighting each other as we groped each other. He pulled off that t-shirt I was wearing and twisted my nipples as I pulled off his t-shirt. I moaned in pleasure as he removed my shorts and his hands rubbed my big black butt, fingers roaming everywhere as we french-kissed each other.

"Let's go to the bedroom," I said.

"Ok."

I got up, shrugged off the shorts, now fully naked wearing only the jockstrap. He followed me into the bedroom as he took up his clothes.

Everything was laid out in preparation. Lube, poppers, towel, toilet paper on the pedestal.

"You're married?" He asked as he glanced at a picture of Thandi and I on the bedroom pedestal.

"Yap."

"That's so damn hot. Always wanted to fuck a guy on his marital bed."

"Today is your chance."

I sat down on the bed and pulled his crotch to my face. Grabbed his rapidly inflating cock with one hand as my other hand caressed his butt and pulled it towards me. He eagerly helped me out as his hand stroked my face and pulled my mouth against his cock. I swooned in delight as his cock grew in my mouth. That cock was an exquisite work of art, the ultimate symbol of manhood.

Big, rock hard, hot, veiny, angry, throbbing with heat.

I lovingly ate that cock, spitting copious amounts of saliva to lubricate it till my saliva was dripping down back to me again. Stroking it, sucking those huge lovely balls while I did so. Gagging on it as I tried unsuccessfully to deepthroat it.

"That's it. Suck that cock. You like sucking on white cock?"

I moaned in response as his fingers crept down to my willing hole and teased it. Caressing the hole,spreading it, dipping into it.

I groaned in delight as his finger penetrated my hole and my asshole clenched down on them. It had been too long since I got fucked. My hole was throbbing with anticipation at the thought of the impending penetration. The feel of my asshole clenching on his finger triggered him even further.

He roughly pulled me up, turned me around and threw me on the bed with my back to him. Pulled my hips so that I was on my knees, hanging on the edge of the bed. Spread my butt cheeks, spat onto my hot hole and then aggressively stuck his tongue on my hole, his mouth devouring my asshole, spitting at it, fucking it, biting it.

I was in slut heaven. Moaning with my face stuck on the bed. Pushing my asshole back at him like the horny eager slut that I was. I caught a glimpse of my wife's face from the picture on the pedestal.

"What would she think of me," I thought to myself as the young man continued his assault on my ass. I moaned, the thought of my wife watching me as I was devoured by this hot young man turning me on even further.

"Fuck me." I ordered.

He needed no further instructions. He pulled up and reached out for the lube. Generously applied some to his cock while inserting a well lubed finger into my asshole. I reached out and grabbed the poppers, unscrewed it and took a strong sniff. A wave of horniness crashed into my consciousness making me even more slutty. I reached back and pulled both my butt cheeks exposing my asshole for my fucker to consume. Slipping a finger in to make sure it was well lubed up.

He seemed to appreciate the lewd display of wanton lust.

"I'm gonna fuck your hot black ass. You got such a hot ass. Love fucking you black guys. You got such lovely asses and you love taking white cock. Do you want my white cock in your black asshole?"

"Yes, yes. Fuck me. Fuck my hungry hole. I need that white cock in me."

He slowly rubbed his cock against my hole. Gently pushed it into me as I groaned in pain and pleasure. Tears came into my eyes as the huge cock penetrated my tight hole.

"Your hole is so tight. Going to open it up for you good."

He continued pushing his cock down on me, one hand pushing my back down making it arch like a porn star.

"Fuuuuuckkkk!," I said as the hot cock penetrated me.

At some point he got tired of the tightness and just pushed his cock way inside me using his weight.

I moaned and winced in pain and pleasure. My asshole was radiating pain that went all the way to the core of my being questioning the wisdom of my decision. But my slut alter-ego was in charge and he wanted to be fucked and fucked good. He got his wish as the young man slowly stroked his cock in and out of me. Now the pain was mixing with pleasure as the cock pulled out of me and stretched my asshole.

The man definitely knew what he was doing. He slowly and carefully worked his way into me. Adjusting his pace as my asshole opened up. Reading my body and knowing the right pace to take to open it up. Dirty words and verbal assaults in plenty as if he knew my slut ego loved the abuse and humiliation.

"You like that don't you? Fucking faggot. Does your wife know you're such a faggot? Do you even satisfy her? Maybe I should come over one day and show her what a white cock can do. You'd like that? You'd like me fucking your wife in front of you? Or maybe I should fuck both of you on this bed. Fuck you both in the ass and breed both of you. You'd like that?"

I almost came from the verbal abuse. The thought of my wife and I, her with her big Zulu butt, both of us face down, ass up being fucked bareback by this hot white man was the ultimate aphrodisiac. My cock throbbed and twitched, almost spilling its contents on the towel. Again, my tormentor noticed, knew I was close and now he started pounding me, his cock encountered no resistance as it plunged in and out of my asshole. His verbal abuse continued as his cock reigned over my ass.

"This is what you want. This is what you like you fucking black faggot. Are you a black faggot?"

"Yes I am, I'm your black faggot, fuck my like a whore," I mumbled incoherently.

My mind and body were alive with the sensations of his cock fucking me, his words reverberating through my brain, poppers afterglow feeding my inner slut with more energy.

He shoved the poppers to my face, paused while I took a deep sniff. Sniffed them himself and placed them on the pedestal. He almost roared in lust as the chemical reaction hit his brain. He resumed fucking me, no, pounding me now into submission, deeper and deeper into the bed, his cock leaking pre-cum into me. We were now making a racket with our moans and curse words and fuck talk and the sound of his balls hitting my butt.

"You fucking slut, you're gonna make me cum."

My hand flew to my cock, urgently stroking it now as my fucker prepared to deposit his load into me.

"Cum into me. Cum into this black slut. Breed my hole."

That was all the encouragement he needed. With a final thrust, he buried his cock deep into my asshole and held it there as I felt jet after jet of hot cum scald my insides.

"FUCK! I'm cumming,"

He shouted as he frantically piled more and more of his cum into me. My asshole clamped down on his cock and that triggered my orgasm. My cock exploded as lines and lines of cum spewed out, coating my stomach and chest. My hole milked the last of his cum as it throbbed in sync with my own cum. He collapsed into me, spent and energy less, his vigor now gone, seeping its way out of my asshole while my cock twitched spewing out the last bits of cum.

We slowly came down from the high. My inner slut retreated to its shell, momentarily sated.

After a while he pulled out of me and laughed as he got up.

"Damn, that was a hot fuck!"

"It sure was, just what I needed. Now I can go start the day. I was so horny I couldn't work!"

We both laughed as I told him this. He took a quick shower and five minutes later, he was out of the house.

I took my time in the shower after he left, lovingly caressing my tortured hole as his cum. My thoughts went back to that short but satisfying encounter. Just what I needed.

My phone suddenly went off with an incoming call. I got out of the shower and looked to see who it was, my wife calling me on Whatsapp video.

I answered the call.

Wifey: What the fuck was that? Who was that?

Me: Some guy I got off Grindr. He was so hot, had such a nice dick.

Wifey: I saw that. He made me so horny especially when he was talking about fucking both of us together. Had to go to the office toilet and wank myself.

Me: That was so fucking hot! I almost came when he said that. We need to make it happen!

Wifey: We need to, you're such a fucking slut. I love it!!

Me: You're a fucking slut too. Why do you think I married you?

I walked into the bedroom as I said this. My eyes searched for the hidden camera just above the closet. It gave a perfect view of the bedroom and I knew I'd given my wife a good show.

Her: I love you. Fuck...now how I'm I supposed to work like this. I'm so horny!! I'll have to call up Mary and get her to eat my cunt in the toilet.....again!!

Me: Hahahaha...you're such a fucking slut. That's why I love you.

Wifey: You're the fucking slut. Fucking black faggot slut! And I love you it. Let me call this cunt now and see if she'll eat me. Bye.

Me: Bye.

I waved at the hidden camera as I disconnected the phone and laughed at our absurd, hot conversation. The thought of both of us getting fucked by that hot white man made my cock twitch.

Did I mention I love my wife?