All Comments on 'Working Hard'

by robthecradle

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

4.0 GPA in Journalism, and says "As me and her were wrapping up …" instead of "As she and I …" He'll have a short life at the paper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

People are so damn critical on this site. This was a good story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Nice.

Very nice, is there going to be a second chapter? I would have voted for your story,however, there weren't any stars available after your story. By the way, 5 stars from me. :-)

robthecradlerobthecradleover 9 years agoAuthor
Another chapter?

I didn't think about it at first, but I would consider writing another chapter in the near future.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Wild child

If she was over 18 why was she worried about her parents and not being home on time?

robthecradlerobthecradleover 9 years agoAuthor
An answer

Not everyone can afford to live on their own, even at a college age.

rhimshot415rhimshot415over 9 years ago
A Good Start, But Be Careful

So far I like this story. It has a plausiblity that will have to be carefully maintained through any further parts/chapters.

You will have to establish how he is able to afford an apartment, even in Brooklyn. You will have to establish more background on both of these people; giving him a name should be included. You may want to establish why she was not a virgin (an inference from how you described their first sexual encounter.)

That said, you are off to a good start. I look forward to seeing where you take this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous