Working Holiday Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaima32
Shaima32
1,213 Followers

"So, dump him then, if you're with someone don't let them wander. I wouldn't share you with anyone."

Nickie regarded her with a sly grin as she ran the dildo up and down her leg.

"What?" Kay raised an eyebrow.

"That's probably the nicest thing anyone's said to me in a long time."

"Is that a fact now?" Kay propped on her elbow and slid her fingers up and down Nickie's blouse, a hungry look came into her eyes as the stroking continued and then Kay leaned over and kissed her gently on the lips.

Nickie moaned gently as she raised her head slightly to meet her and then she parted her mouth as the kiss became more intense. She felt Kay's weight shifting slightly so that her knee was between her legs. Nickie parted her legs as the knee moved higher and then Kay took the dildo from her and began inching it up under her skirt. Nickie closed her eyes and just let the kissing continue, she felt the dildo pushing against her lips and instinctively spread her legs wider to let Kay rub her through the panties.

Kay pulled away from her face as she slipped the dildo behind her panties and Nickie groaned as she reached under her skirt to pull them down a little more. The tip slipped in with a slight sucking sound and her groan became louder.

"Oh fuck, yes."

Kay went deeper and turned it in a corkscrew motion that had the younger woman bucking under her expert touch. She slid it all the way in and then back out while Nickie grabbed her breasts and began moulding them as her sighs continued. Kay went in and out several times until finally Nickie pulled at the press stud fastenings. The skirt came apart and Kay flicked the panties further down her legs and she shifted position.

Kay's tongue slicked over her clitoral hood and Nickie moaned in response. The licking became more urgent and the dildo slid in and out with a steady rhythm. Kay seemed to not be in a great hurry as she brought the younger woman higher and higher until finally she started peaking. Her buttocks rose and fell rapidly as the orgasm started and then she tensed as the climax hit, it seemed to last for a minute or so before she finally came down and exhaled loudly.

"Fuck me, that was fucking intense."

However that was only the first of several orgasms over the next hour and by the time she'd brought Kay to climax both women were stark naked and covered in a thin film of sweat that was washed off in the shower.

"A satisfying way to end the night," Kay grinned as she slipped her arms into the sleeves of her dressing gown, "you fancy another drink?"

"A cup of tea," Nickie collapsed onto the bed again.

It was while she was waiting for the kettle to boil that Kay flicked through the case report Les had given her. Damien had certainly gone out of his way to furnish as much evidence as possible to help the investigation, without compromising patient confidentiality. One paragraph however caused her to pinch her nose and look away as she tried to take it in.

Brian: I couldn't walk after they left a cop car drove up, Constable Henry found me on my knees trying to cover myself.

Damien: What did you tell him?

Brian: Nothing, I knew I'd get bashed if I said something. He asked if I was all right and I told him I was having trouble walking. I was covered in bruises and had cuts but he took me home and then he said something strange.

Damien: What did he say?

Brian: He said it was best I kept my mouth shut if I knew what was good for me.

Damien: Constable Henry said that?

Brian: Yeah, he must have known.

Damien: Was there another cop in the car?

Brian: No, he was on his own that night.

Kay stared at the passage again as she traced up, trying to find the constable's full name, but it wasn't there, just a Constable Henry.

"Who is Constable Henry?" Kay called out a few moments later.

"Huh?" Nickie came through a few moments later.

"He's mentioned in this report."

"Steven Henry, why?"

"What's he like?"

"Well I wouldn't get drunk and pass out on his couch," she picked up the kettle, "what does it say about him?"

"He knew what happened," Kay ran a hand through her hair, "the cunt knew and said nothing," she pushed the report towards her.

"Fucking cunt," Nickie read the passage, "what a cunt."

"Maybe it's time I had a talk to this Constable Henry."

To be continued...

Shaima32
Shaima32
1,213 Followers
12