Working In and Out Ch. 02

Story Info
Riley goes to the locker room to clean up.
1.2k words
4.57
12.1k
16

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 10/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea walked into the locker room and went straight to her locker. She opened it up and got out her clothes as well as her body wash and shampoo. All the showers were taken, and there were a few futa around who were regulars who greeted her as they changed. Riley had gone back to get his bag and when he entered, he was greeted with several futa that were just changing their clothes or getting out the shower. The feeling of being surrounded by so much cock, and so big and hefty instantly made Riley hard. A few of the futa looked at him and gave him a knowing smile as they saw his erection. Riley blushed and slowly made his way forward, doing his best not to touch anyone but was still slapped a couple of times by the many cocks swinging around.

"Riley! Hey! Where have you been?! I need you to clean me up!" Andrea said a little irritated. She got up and grabbed his bag, going through it.

"Oh, do you have any clothes that could fit me?" She giggled "Oh, wait... what's this?" She grinned as she pulled out Pinky® dildo, "I see we had some plans today!" She giggled again, grabbing her things and the dildo and put it in her shower cabinet, and looked at Riley. "Well, what are you waiting for? Undress me!" She commanded playfully.

"Ye-yes ma'am." Riley said meekly, completely forgetting he had the dildo in there and now completely unable to deny it. He moved forward and grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up, freeing her breasts that sit on top of his head, but he can't get it off due to his short height compared to hers. Andrea helps by taking it off then smiles as she points to her shorts with a grin. Riley moves back and looks down at the shorts with a massive bulge. He can hear a few of the other futas murmuring as he grabs the waist of the shorts and pulls it down. He's immediately hit on the face with her cock and knocked back a little.

"Good boy!" She pats his head "Now undress yourself" She smiles as some other futas stop what they are doing and look to Riley.

"I-I can just take them off in the cabinet."

"NO! You have to do it here."

"B-bu-"

"I. Said. Here." Andrea seemed a bit annoyed at this point.

"Y-ye-yes ma'am." Riley blushed and looked down. Some of the futas there giggled, but one even signaled Andrea to calm down, but she did not care. Pretty soon there was a small circle around Riley as everyone wanted to watch. Riley took of his top, revealing his flat girly chest, still a bit sweaty from his workout and a few drops of cum still remaining.

One of the futas leaned forward and gently rubbed his chest "Wow, so smooth and hairless." She giggled "just like a girls!" Riley blushed as Andrea smiled and pointed to his leggings. Riley gulped as he pulled them down and everyone saw his tiny little dick. The locker room was filled with a roar of laughter as everyone there was bigger than him. One futa leaned forward and grabbed it with just her index finger and thumb, making everyone laugh even more. Riley blushed and covered his chest and crotch, until Andrea stepped forward. Her cock hung down, and slowly got hard as she grabbed his hand.

"I think that's enough, lets shower, I'm too sweaty." She smiled as she pulled him along and some of the futas booed, sad that Andrea had a new toy.

Andrea opened the door and got in, pulling Riley along. She turned on the water and got under it as she handed Riley the body wash. "Why don't you start at my feet?" She smiled as she grabbed the shampoo and started doing her hair. Riley got on his knees, drops of water splashed off of Andreas body, slowly getting him wet. He poured some body wash into his hands and mixed it. Just as he was about to touch her feet, she stopped him.

"I almost forgot! Your toy!" She grinned as she grabbed it from the shelf and threw it on the floor, making it stick. "Now sit and clean!" She commanded as she continued rubbing her hair.

Riley blushed as he stood back up, his body rubbing against her cock as he sat bac down. Holding his cheeks apart as the dildo slowly slid into his bussy. He let out a gentle moan, which was loud enough to be heard outside and make everyone giggle. He began cleaning her feet again, meticulously. Getting between her toes, lifting up just enough to clean and wipe her soles underneath. He slowly moved up to her legs, all the while Andreas cock hung over his head.

"Its okay, I know a sissy like you lives for this. Why don't you have a taste as a reward." She giggled as she grabbed her cock and wiggled it in front of his face. The water poured onto the cock and dripped over his face, unable to control himself anymore, he held on tightly to her legs and locked his lips on her cock. He bounced up and down on the dildo as he took her cock deeper into his mouth. Andrea smiled as she rubbed her breasts, letting out little moans, enjoying the little slut she had found. The water slowly washed away the soap and shampoo as Riley closed his eyes, enjoying her cock throbbing in his mouth. Andrea also closed her eyes and held his head as she began thrusting into his mouth. Her balls slapped his chin with each thrust as soon both were moaning in ecstasy. Riley let her cock go through down his throat. He moaned as it throbbed and ready to explode inside him.

"Are you ready? I'm going to give you a special body wash, and you better not waste it!" She giggled between her moans. Riley nodded like a good little slut and moved back, still bouncing on the dildo even though he had cum all over the floor. Andrea grabbed her cock and began jerking it off as she pulled it out. Riley opened his mouth, ready to be blasted as his body shook with anticipation. Andrea huffed as she exploded onto his face and body. Riley held his hands up to his face as he was soon covered in her cum, not just his face but body as well. Andrea spurted rope after rope until she was done and leaned back, turning of the water. Riley rubbed his body with the cum, licking his lips, tasting the cum still on his lips. His nipples were obviously hard and his body glistened as he came again. Moaning and enjoying the coat of cum on him. Andrea smiled as she caught her breathe. She rubbed her feet on his chest.

"You look like a well glazed donut," she giggled "I'm going to change, you better enjoy all my cum before you clean up." She smiled as she walked past him, patting his head "Good Sissy."

Riley sat there, the dildo still in his ass. He leaned forward and fell over on the floor, pulling the dildo off the floor as his ass gripped it tight. He took a few moments enjoying the cum he was covered in and the cum on the floor that had not yet drained. He heard some high fives outside as he grinned to himself and took deep breathes.