Working In and Out Ch. 03

Story Info
Riley cleans up and tries to leave.
1k words
4.63
8k
13

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 10/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riley took some time getting up, he was a bit too busy enjoying the cum all over the floor. He got on all fours and looked down at the floor, most of the cum had drained by now, even his own. He reached back and pulled out the dildo in his ass, with a loud pop, he moaned gently, feeling his ass gaping. He got up, still rubbing and feeling his nice squishy gaping hole. He straightened up and washed himself off of all the dried-up cum.

He smiled thinking how fun this new gym was. He opened the door and looked around seeing almost everyone had left. He saw a towel across the room and walked over to it naked, his tiny little cock swaying and fat ass cheeks bouncing. He pulled it over his head, drying his hair and suddenly heard the faint sound of huffing. He quickly took off the towel and in the back of the room he saw Andrea. Her naked body was still glistening as she held her cock in her hand and her eyes were glued onto him, or more specifically his ass. She grinned as her legs were spread and under them was a small pool of her cum. Riley held the towel to his side as his tiny cock got hard.

"You know, today was a great workout." She laughed "But I didn't cum enough, do you think you could help me with one more load?"

"Of course!" Riley smiled, dropping the towel and walking closer to her.

She grabbed his ass as he got closer, making him step in the slippery pool of cum.

"Oh, I see that dildo really did some work huh?" she giggled.

"Yeah, but I don't think it's as big as you." Riley smiled as he leaned down and grabbed her wet, cum covered cock.

"You think so?" She whispered as she brought him closer, her breasts rubbing against his body. Her cock got hard and rubbed between his thighs.

Riley smiled as he put his arms around her and kissed her lips gently "Only one way to find out," he whispered back with a grin.

Andrea smiled devilishly and turned him around like a toy. Without saying a word, she stuck her tongue into his asshole. Riley involuntarily bent over and let out a little moan and grabbed her cock, just below him. Before he could start rubbing it, she pushed him onto the floor, into the pool of cum and stood up. She lined her cock against his sissy gaping hole and rubbed her tip against it.

"I think you're right!"

"Please put it inside!"

"What was that?" She giggled.

"Please, please put your cock inside me! My sissy hole needs your cock!"

"My my, what a slutty little boy you are!" She giggled again, teasing his hole. "I guess a good slut like you would need this."

"Yes! Please Fu- " Before Riley could continue Andrea slid her massive cock into his hole easily. She grabbed his squishy hips and pulled him back, enjoying his moans as she threw her head back and grit her teeth enjoying his bussy. Riley bit his lip as he felt her massive cock go deep inside, reshaping his insides. He held the ground as she began thrusting in and out of him. He let out a little moan and she suddenly stopped and spanked him, letting go of his hips.

"Good sluts should do some work too! Let's see you move those hips!" She spanked him again, and Riley began moving back and forth. His ass cheeks swallowing more and more of her cock each time. She would spank him every time he came back, laughing at the little sissy toy. Riley huffed as he took all her cock and stopped as his tiny little balls rested on her massive orbs.

"Good sissy, I guess you deserve a reward!" She smiled as she grabbed his arms near the elbows and leaned back, and lifted him up onto her cock.

She began ramming her cock inside him. Riley felt her cock bulging through his insides and panted heavily as his tiny little cock came again all over the floor. Andrea began panting heavily as she bounced the little sissy on her hips, her cock throbbing inside his warm body. Riley's mind broke as he began drooling all over himself, cumming uncontrollably as he felt her releasing her cum into him. His belly swelling as it was quickly filled up. She began to slow down as she they both moaned together. When she finally stopped, she let go, dropping him on the floor and releasing her now limp cock. She panted a little as she caught her breath again, meanwhile Riley came out of his trans, the cum leaking out of his hole finally bubbled and stopped. She got up and threw Riley's bag at him as she changed into her regular clothes. Riley finally got up and put cleaned himself off. He slid on his panties but as he was about to put on his pants, he was quickly stopped.

"Hold up, I want to give you something."

"What do you mean? You've already given me so much." Riley gigged as he turned around to her holding her cock, still pumping out cum.

"Something to remember me by." She winked as she reached forward and pulled him closer by the waist of his panties. She put her cock in them and held it there as the last few drops poured in. Even though it wasn't a lot, it was enough to leave Riley's tiny cock swimming. He was blushing bright red and stood there silently until she was done.

"Good, keep it like that! I probably won't be coming in tomorrow so I just wanted to give you something to remember me by." She smiled as she pulled out her cock and fixed her dress. She gently slapped his cheek twice, "Good boy!" Soon she left holding her gym bag. Riley stared at the panties filled with cum and smiled. He carefully put on the rest of his clothes, making sure it didn't spill but still caused a wet spot to form on his crotch as he left to go home.