Working In and Out Ch. 04

Story Info
Riley meets a futa fitness influencer.
2.6k words
4.72
7.8k
23
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 10/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Riley's fourth week at the gym. After nearly a month his body was almost exactly the same as it was when he joined. The only transformation that had taken place was his insides being regularly shuffled by the futas at the gym. He would spend at least an hour at the gym every day, but only his ass hole was getting any exercise. He couldn't complain either, since he did love being used like just a piece of equipment, or rather more a toy. Every time he would complete one set and bend over to put down the dumbbells, he would have someone's hands already gripping his hips, and being the slut that he was, he would just pull his shorts down and begin pushing back. It also didn't help that all the clothes he had gotten for workouts were meant more to show off his assets. But after a month, he was hoping to get a full day of an actual work out.

He woke up extra early, 5 am, to make sure there were as few futas in the gym as possible. Instead of his usual slutty clothes he wore a black tank top, and a pair of brown, slightly loose-fitting shorts. He walked over to the gym and saw no cars outside at all, and it seemed almost empty except for some staff that had just opened up and were cleaning everything. He entered the gym and only saw one futa working out in the corner, and took a sigh of relief. He ignored her and she ignored him as she seemed to busy in her workout. Riley began jogging on the treadmill and after about twenty minutes was completely winded. He huffed as he got off, and walked over to the weights area to finally put on some muscle.

After a couple of sets, he reached down and grabbed his water bottle to take a sip. He could hear the futa talking to someone, but even more he could smell her sweat and musk. He couldn't help but look over and was suddenly startled by who he saw. It was a famous fitness influencer, Massy Cox! He had been following her for years, for more reasons than her workout regime. She looked even more beautiful in person. Her long hair was in a messy ponytail and was draped over her, her perfect body glistened after her workout flaunting each bulge and cut in her muscles as she flexed in front of the camera to her followers. Her very famous, and remarkably large, horse cock bulged out of her white jogging pants. It didn't take her too long to catch the little sissy checking her out. She turned around to face him as she put down her phone and beckoned him over. As he got closer, she saw the little bulge in his pants and pouted her lips, not being particularly fond of femboys.

"So, were you checking me out?" She scowled.

"Ye-yes ma'am." Riley blushed and looked at the floor.

"That is really disrespectful! And I even have you on camera! You should hear what my followers have to say about you!" She shouted, chastising him.

"I'm sorry ma'am, it's just that I'm a huge fan of yours!" He advocated for himself. "I've seen all your videos! And I've even followed all your socials!"

"I bet! I know exactly why little sluts like you follow me!" She was angry, but calmed her self down. "Tell you what, if you can prove you're an actual fan and not just some pervert, I'll let this go."

"Of course! I'm ready to verify that!" Riley said excitedly as he crossed his arms, thinking he has already won.

She smiled as she got closer, towering over him. "What is my favorite food?"

"Easy! Sirloin-Tip Side Steak with cheese and mushroom sauce from Rustica Kitchen!"

"Hmmm, correct!" She was a little surprised. "How many miles do I jog each day?"

"Trick question! You jog for one and a half hour!" Riley smiled, thinking he has won.

Massy was a bit mad but gave a knowing smile as she asked another tough question. "What part of my body, do I like worshiped the most?" Grinning as she saw Riley's stumped face.

"Ummmm, yo-your cock?" He was dumbfounded how he couldn't possibly remember.

"No! Wrong!" She got even closer as she grabbed the back of his head and pulled it up to her sweaty stomach. "It's my abs! I worked so hard on them!"

Riley had his face rubbed against it, as her musk filled his nose. She laughed as she felt his face slipping and sliding against her perfectly cut abs. She suddenly felt his tongue licking the sweat right off of her body. She suddenly felt a tingle and her cock became harder.

"I-It shows! They are so hard! And the bumps make it feel so nice!" Riley chimed in as he stuck his tongue in the gaps, tasting her salty sweat.

"Mhmm, keep going!" She whispered, beginning to enjoy his tongue.

"So well defined, and lean. No one has abs this perfect. Now that I see them in person, they are even more impressive!"

She slowly let go of his head, but Riley continued to lick and grabbed her waist. He closed his eyes as his hands slowly rubbed her back and belly before he reached up to her breasts. Massy let out soft moans, letting him do it, but annoyed that a femboy was making her feel this way. Her cock got harder and harder until it was fully erect and ready to rip right through her pants. Riley took notice of this and began kissing her cock through her clothes, sucking in the musky sweat making her go wild. She pulled down her pants down, letting her cock hung over his shoulders. Riley kissed it along the shaft as he held onto her waist, letting it drip all over him and get his clothes wet. She smiled as she lifted her cock and plopped it onto his face. Riley winced as he felt its full weight, it was bigger than his face, but that would not stop him. He began licking the underside of her shaft, his tongue feeling the new sensations from her cock as it covered every square inch. He could feel it dripping precum on his head and back as he got faster, getting the whole cock wet with his tongue, working up a sweat himself. She let out little moans until it was completely wet from Riley's continuous brushing. She reached down and grabbed him under the arms and lifted him up.

"For someone who's a fan of me, you sure don't workout like me!" She giggled, admiring his girly physique.

"Well, umm I." Riley blushed and fumbled his words as she was held him up easily, her cock throbbing under him.

"It's fine! Take off those shorts!" She commanded. She was trying her best to be nice, despite being mad that a boy was making her feel like this.

"Ye-yes ma'am!" Riley complied as he pulled down his shorts and kicked them away, showing her his tiny little cock and blushing as he looked down at the massive difference.

She laughed out loud as she saw it. "Wow! That is so small! I guess you're not really a boy!"

"B-but I am a boy!" Riley protested, but she just ignored him and pulled him on top the base of her cock.

"No, you're not!" She giggled as she reached down, pinching his tiny cock with just her finger and thumb. "See boys have cocks! This is just a clitty!" She laughed more as she began to thrust back and forth lightly, feeling his ass hole with her shaft.

Riley whimpered as she toyed with him. "B-b-but it is a cock!"

"Trust me honey! I have seen plenty of cocks, and plenty of pussies. This is much closer to a pussy than a cock!" She retorted as she lifted him up and felt his asshole with her finger making him yelp and moan. She bared her teeth with a big smile. "See! Now this is like a good pussy! Its already wet, and ready for a nice big cock!"

Riley yelped again as her fingers went in deeper, pulling and stretching his little hole as he was lifted on top of the tip and dropped on it making him nearly scream as it shoved its way inside. Massy smiled and covered his lips before he could say anything.

"Such a good girl, with such a nice pussy! Do you like my cock in your pussy?" She smiled as she lifted up his legs, letting his full weight onto her massive horse cock.

"Ye-yes." Riley moaned as she began bouncing him on her cock.

"No no no no! Say the full thing!" She laughed as she gripped him tightly against her breasts.

"I like your cock in my pussy!" Riley moaned out. He was drooling over himself and his tiny little cock was precumming already.

"See! You're a good girl with a tight pussy!" She smiled as she began lifting him higher and dropping him harder. She suddenly noticed her perfect abs were wet with precum. "Oh! Is the little sissy girl wet?"

"Yes, my sissy clitty is wet." Riley moaned as he held onto her shoulders.

"Why is that?"

"It's because your big cock is fucking my tight sissy pussy!"

"Good girl! I knew you'd get there!" She pet his head as she bounced him a couple more times, letting her cock make his hole nice and wide. She looked to the side and sees a yoga mat someone had left from before and carries him over. "Oh! Lets continue on that! I know sissy little girls love doing yoga and getting stretched!"

Riley is helpless as he hugs onto her as she effortlessly walks over to the mat. She slowly pulls out her cock, its covered in both their juices as she holds it up by the base. Riley immediately gets on the mat, laying on his back, he looks up at the tall muscular futa, holding her massive horse cock in her hand and smiling. He was not going to be able to workout today, that was sure. He grits his teeth and lifted up his legs, holding them up with his hands so his gaping hole was easier to enter, also making his tiny hard cock look even smaller. Massy covered her mouth as she giggled.

"Hahaha! Sorry! I keep forgetting your clitty!" She composed herself a bit as she got on her knees and targeted his ass pussy with her cock. "See, you're such a good girl, you even opened your legs and welcomed my cock!"

Riley blushed, realizing she hadn't asked him to do that. He was about to say something stupid to defend himself but thankfully Massy had already grabbed his legs and lifted him back even more, slowly stuffing her cock into his already gaping hole. She Gripped his thigh with one hand and smiled.

"My, what juicy thighs you have!" Massy giggled.

"Thank you!" Riley blushed, now getting more into it.

"Good girl! Does little sissy want to be bent over and fucked hard?" She said between thrusts.

"Ye-yes, sissy wants to have her as- pussy pounded" Riley blushed.

Without another word, she flipped him over in one swift move, without taking her cock out. Riley moaned loud as her cock was twisting inside her. He covered his mouth to control himself. Massy pulled him back by his waist and used one hand to push him up and down onto her cock.

"Hahaha! I guess you love twerking on big cocks, right?" She giggled as she was leaning forward.

"Yesssss, I loooove itttt!" Riley moaned with his hand over his mouth.

"Looks like someone is sissygasming!" She laughed again, now enjoying this once annoying femboy. She reached down and flicked his tiny dicklet, then playing with it as it got limp after cumming. "Mhmmm, sissy and her clitty are tired?"

Riley just looked back and nodded, his ass, balls and legs were covered in precum as she pulled out. Her cock throbbing and ready to blow. She suddenly stood up and looked down at him, rubbing her feet in the pool of cum he had left. "Be good little sissy and clean it up!" She commanded as she watched him, rubbing her cock. Riley sat up and was quickly back down on his knees and licked up his cum. Some had gotten between her toes, so she made sure he cleaned it by putting the other foot on his head.

"Good girl! Finish it up quickly! I know what your tongue can do!" She smiled as she walked behind him, watching his plump ass as he vigorously licked each and every drop of cum from the mat. Just as he was done, she grabbed the back of his head and shoved her cock into him. Riley screamed as she covered her mouth.

"Now now, did you think I wouldn't finish inside you?" She spanked him as he fucked his ass relentlessly, shoving it as deep and hard as possible. "Bad girl! Bad girl!" She screamed with each spank.

Riley was trying his best to scream, not from pain but pleasure. He felt her cock throbbing inside her and soon it was filling his ass pussy with hot cum. Massy stood up, smiling and huffing, her cock now flaccid but still bigger than Riley. Riley was still on the mat as cum was oozing out of his gaping hole. Massy grinned as she turned her phone on and began recording herself.

"Hey Massycators! Its your favorite fitness futa at Rock Hard Fitness Center! I just got done with a big sweaty workout!" She slowly pointed the camera down to herself, panning from her breasts to her cock and then to Riley's gaping asshole. She leaned down to Riley as she gave everyone a close up of his cum covered ass. "What was your name again?"

"R-Ra-Riley." He managed to moan out, still gathering his strength.

"If you are ever down here, be sure to say hi to my girl, Riley! She is such a good sissy slut, couldn't have done it without her!" She leaned down and got her phone close to his face. "Isn't that right?"

"Y-yes" Riley smiled at the camera as he finally began to get up a little.

Massy smiled and took a selfie with his cum filled ass, and one with her foot on him and left, leaving him to clean up himself. After an hour, he finally gathered enough energy to get up and get dressed. His shorts were coated with cum on the inside as it kept slowly leaking out on his walk back from each step. He fell asleep smiling, still leaking some cum.

The next day he reached the gym as the last time, but he noticed that there were way more cars than yesterday. As he entered, the staff quickly stopped him. They took him to the back office after confiscating his bronze membership card. On the way nearly every futa waved at him, calling him over but he was forced to walk to the end. As he entered a well decorated office, he was greeted warmly by a well-dressed older gentleman.

"Ah! You're Riley!" He shook his hand. "I'm co-owner of this gym. After yesterday's little video you made with Miss Cox, we have gotten a 150% increase in sign-ups! And not just futas but boys such as yourself as well! We have decided to give you the Gold Membership!"

Riley was still in awe, as he was expecting he was in a lot of trouble. "Th-thank you?"

"Don't be shy boy! You're welcome! Now go and have fun! Now all the facilities are open to you, we hope you enjoy!" He patted his back as he led him out of the office.

Riley smiled as he looked down at the card, now thinking of all the fun he is going to have at this gym.