Working In and Out Ch. 05

Story Info
Riley tries his hand at Yoga.
1.9k words
4.63
5.3k
10

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 10/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riley was tired of being unable to work out properly. Every time he went into the gym, the musky smell of the futa cum and sweat would fill his nose and he would just lose his mind. It didn't help that the futa were also very willing to get a breather and used Riley like community property. Since he had now gotten gold membership, he decided now would be the best time to try Yoga class.

Riley entered the building to the usual hellos and hi's that he now got on a regular basis. He was wearing a new outfit; a pair of tight yoga pants that showed off his firm yet bubbly ass and a loose top that gave a glimpse of his chest and shoulder. He walked into the yoga room, smiling as he wasn't instantly hit with the smell of musk. Yoga mats were already set up and he was the first one to enter. As he was inspecting the mats, someone slapped his ass. He turned around to see a young looking futa smiling at him.

"I know you! You're Riley!" She seemed very bubbly and happy to see him.

"Yeah, haha, that's me." Riley blushed, realizing she probably knew of him because of the fitness influencer.

"It's so great to have you in my class! I would think you'd be in the gym."

"Most days, yeah, but I wanted to try yoga."

"Oh, is this your first time?"

"Yup! First time"

"Hahaha, I already know how flexible you are! Why don't you join me lead the class?"

"Umm, I guess I could do that." Riley blushed as other people started entering.

"Great!" She clapped her hands with joy. "I'm Camila by the way!"

She grabbed Riley's arm and pulled him onto the stage. Many of the futa were regulars and giggled as they saw who was joining. They knew today would be a special class.

"Welcome everyone! Today we have a special guest joining me on stage so you can see how all these different poses help you and that special someone in your life. Let us begin, everyone can take of their pants."

As Riley was about to take his off, confused why he would need to, he was stopped and forced onto the floor by Camila.

"Let's begin with the tree pose!"

Camila was enjoying herself as she stood facing the crowd. Riley was on the floor, by her feet looking up at her as she gently placed her foot on top of his head. Her cock hung right above him, and he could feel a few drops of her sweat land on his forehead.

"See, this way the boy knows how worthless he is and can learn to appreciate his position in your life." She rubbed her hands together and took a deep breath.

"Now, let move to triangle pose now!"

She spread her legs, as did everyone else, with her cock still right above Riley's head. She stretched out one leg and let her cock get lower and closer to Riley's face. She lifted up one hand as if pushing the roof away.

"With this, you can let your little slut get closer to the action, and work out any tensions you have in your body." She took another deep breath. "Now, to get even closer, lets shift to downward facing dog!"

She leaned down, right in front of Riley, almost like she was about to 69 him. She got her cock close to his face as she pressed her hands against the floor close to Riley's feet.

"Not only does this pose help open up your shoulders and lengthen your spine, you can also get a view of your partners special area. In the case of a boy like Riley here, you can really get close and admire how small he is. You can also lean down and give them a little taste of what's to cum." She giggles as she leaned down, lowering her cock as Riley eagerly began licking the tip, unable to raise himself beyond that. "From here we can shift to chair pose."

She stood up and raised her hands in the sky, clasping them together. She stood by Riley's shoulders and slowly lowered herself, letting her balls droop into his mouth. She would raise and lower herself a few times while taking deep breathes.

"As you can see, the taste of your balls helps your partner stretch their neck and loosens them up really well for the next few steps. Let's just shift directly to bound ankle pose!"

She sat right above Riley's head, placing her cock over his face. She smiled as she saw Riley doing his best to control his urges and not just suck her cock into his mouth. She gently placed her feet on either side of his head and leaned back.

"This is my favorite pose! As you can see, my sissy assistant is doing his best not to just start blowing me here and now, meanwhile my feet are forcing him to rub his face against my cock. Let's move to seated forward fold."

She spent a few minutes, letting the weight and smell of her cock soak into Riley's mind before getting up and sitting on his face. She stretched her legs out to his tiny little dicklet and played with it. Riley couldn't hold back anymore and began vigorously licking her balls. She smiled, glad she had broken him, and shifted her weight left and right to get the best position for both of them.

"As you can see, my balls are well cradled in my assistant's mouth, getting them nice and warm, and he gets more of a taste as well. Meanwhile, I get to play with his little dicklet, and if you want you can lean forward and play with it for fun. Let's shift to everyone's favorite, bridge pose!"

She spent a few minutes, sitting and enjoying Riley's tongue working her balls, but had to get up. She lay next to Riley, facing up and signaled him to get on top of her cock, which Riley was more than eager to do.

"As you can see, Riley is not allowed to sit, not just yet. This is important for him, as he needs both core strength and endurance. As he stands above me in half chair position, with his pants still on, I will thrust my hips up and down, letting my cock touch him, and get near his special little hole. This not only will entice him, but even make him hornier."

Riley did his best, he felt her cock rubbing against his hole every time she thrusted upwards, he had a very obvious boner, but luckily, he was not facing the crowd. Camila was smiling, enjoying as she watched him trying his best to hold back. She got a bit naughty and pulled down his pants, and turning him around, showing everyone how hard he was. Some precum even dribbled out as he covered his face.

"See! It gets them so hard and horny just to be near a massive cock!" She smiled as she kept thrusting, letting her cock rub his in front of everyone. "Let's end the day with corpse pose!"

She stopped and signaled Riley to sit on her hips. Riley was about to sit on her cock but she stopped him and forced him to sit on her hips, cock to cock.

"This is the best to relax after your workout. It also shows what a massive size difference there is. As you can see, Riley here is completely dwarfed by my cock!"

She smiled as she felt Riley's cock, swaddled by her balls. It was so small, yet warm. Everyone lay on the floor, looking at Riley's fat ass siting on Camila's hips. They all took deep breathes for 5 minutes and were done. They put their clothes back on and left, now hornier than ever. Camila laid for a few more minutes, then pushed Riley off and sat up.

"Thanks for the help! I'm sure a lot of people will be joining again tomorrow."

"I guess so."

"What's the matter? You seem sad."

"Well, I didn't really get much of a workout."

"Oh, You're right! Let me help you with a good stretching!"

Before Riley could say anything, Camila ad already grabbed him and stripped him down naked.

"Why am I naked!"

"I need to see how well your muscles are affected from the work out silly! Now, let see you in downward facing dog pose."

Riley complied and was on all fours, stretching his legs and arms with his ass raised up in the air. Camila walked around him, inspecting him thoroughly. She leaned behind him, grasping his thigh, gently massaging it and letting her hand just graze his tiny balls.

"Hmmmm. It seems your hamstrings are very tight." She stood up again, smiling as she saw how hard he was. "Let's see here." She grabbed his cheeks and squeezed them, getting hard herself as she peeled them aside to see his hole. "Hmmm, your hole looks fairly tight as well." She gently fingered it with just one finger, making him let out little moans. "Yup! Pretty tight! Let's shift to warrior pose."

Riley stood up and spread and stretched his legs apart. His tiny little cock hung between them making Camila laugh. He bent one leg and stretched the other more and made a T shape with his arms.

"Hmmm, good, good, lets see you hold that pose."

Camila grabbed his waist and gently rubbed his hole with her cock. Smiling as she entered him, making his whole body quiver. Riley was already leaking precum, but doing his best to hold the position. Camila grinned as she went even deeper, until she was fully inside him.

"Good boy! Taking all my cock while staying in position!" She whispered, not being able to control herself further. "Let's get you stretched out now!"

Camila grabbed his thighs tightly and pulled him off the floor. She embraced him tightly and began moving him up and down on her cock. Riley felt her cock sliding in and out of his ass. He came all over the mat on the floor and began panting as she got faster. Camila bounced him up and down on her cock, moaning as she felt how tight he was.

"Such a tight hole! I think we need a different position!"

She dropped him on the ground on his chest and grabbed his hips, pulling them back onto her cock. She began thrusting back and forth and as Riley grasped the mat as tightly as he could as his insides were stirred. As she got faster, she let go of his hips and grabbed his head, pushing it down and thumping his ass even harder and faster. They both panted heavily and moaned simultaneously as she finally came inside him. Filling him up until her cum was spurting out his hole. She fell on top of him as they both rested for a few minutes. Camila finally rolled off of him, her cock popping out, leaving a trail of cum.

Riley got up and smiled.

"Thanks, I guess I just needed a good stretching!"

"Hahaha, glad I could help! Could you clean me off?"

Camila stood in front of him, her flaccid cum covered cock on his face. Riley eagerly began licking and sucking until she was completely clean. She looked down, when he was done, and kicked him aside as she grabbed her clothes and dressed herself back up, rushing out.

"Sorry! I'm late for a thing!"

Riley lay there for another minute tasting the cum on his lips before getting back up and getting dressed. He left the gym quickly and rushed home to fall asleep.

"Definitely not yoga again."