Working In and Out Ch. 06

Story Info
Riley goes for a swim.
1.7k words
4.53
5.5k
8

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 10/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a week and Riley just hadn't been able to get a proper workout. The gym was always full of horny futas with big, sweaty, musky cocks always ready to be sucked and Riley had zero self-control, it was only after getting filled to the brim with cum and getting home he would realize he didn't get a workout. Last week he tried yoga, and it was fun, but not much of a workout for his, unless you count getting your insides stretched. Riley had heard that swimming is a great option for cardio and figured that could be a fun option. Unfortunately, all his swimming clothes were dirty and needed a wash, but luckily the fitness center did have loner bikinis available for boys. He packed his bag with a towel and some extra clothes just in case. As he left in a rush, he didn't take out any of the condoms and toys that seemed to now live in that gym bag.

As he reached the fitness center, the sun was shining brightly and it was getting hotter. He smiled to himself, knowing it would be a fun day of relaxation. He covered his eyes as he walked past the lobby and gym, covering his nose as well, not wanting to be seduced by the scent of futa cock. He looked down and rushed towards the door in the back that led to the pool. As he emerged through the door he looked out at the pool and took a deep sigh. It was a massive Olympic size pool, designed at one edge to feel like a pool with many pool chairs on the sides. The waters were calm as no one had the idea to come out for a swim in such a heat. Riley was excited and headed to a small cabin at the end with bathrooms, changing rooms, a spa, and an attendant.

"Hello! I'm Riley! I'm a gold member, and I was told that you offer loner bikinis to boys?"

"Oh yes!" She looked at Riley, examining his body. "Come with me!"

Riley followed behind her as they went into the changing rooms. She opened up a large cupboard too high for Riley to reach and started going through a bunch of clothes and hangers. Suddenly she stopped.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I need to check something first, do you mind taking off your clothes?"

Riley was a bit hesitant at first, but he needed the loner. He slowly pulled down his shorts, showing her his favorite pink panties while blushing. She leaned down and grabbed his tiny little bulge, gripping it tightly and feeling his cock and balls while raising her eyebrows and humming.

"Hmmmm, you feel like a size 3 maybe. That's pretty big for a boy!" She giggled.

"Th-thanks." Riley murmured, embarrassed as she stood up and looked at him.

"I think I have the perfect one for you!" She smiled and went through the closet, handing Riley a sky-blue top that just barely covered his nipples that were at this point, very hard.

Riley quickly put it on, then looked to her as she was still going through the closet.

"No bikini bottoms? Or should I just wear my panties?"

"For boys we don't allow panties, you little guys cum way too much and I end up cleaning it." She said a bit annoyed. "Found it!" She pulled out a matching sky-blue chastity cage. "This matches your top and your nail polish! Now take of those panties!"

Riley blushed, but was also excited and his cock got hard just from seeing her hold it. He didn't say a word as he pulled down his panties. She covered her mouth as she giggled seeing his hard little cock. She got on her knees and grabbed his tiny cock with her finger and thumb. Riley was doing his best to control himself but it didn't help much and he was already precumming.

"Wow! Really!? Just from me touching your little pecker!" She was angrier now, holding it even tighter. "I can't put on the cage if you're going to be this hard, so just let it all out!"

Riley was already moaning lightly as her grip tightened. He was about to apologize but suddenly she wrapped her lips around his cock, sucking hard and fast. His tiny cock was even smaller than her tongue. Riley clenched his chest as he suddenly began cumming, unloading into her mouth. Her lips gripped him tightly. Her cheeks swelled as his tiny cock slowly became limp. She took advantage of the moment and quickly put on the cage, smiling at her ingenuity. She stood up and grabbed his face with one hand, getting close enough for them to kiss and as Riley opened his mouth, she spat all the cum into his mouth.

"I'm not swallowing your dirty cum and I'm not cleaning it, so you better swallow!" She yelled as she aggressively held his jaw in her hand.

Riley obediently swallowed, then opened his mouth showing her. "Am I good to go for a swim now?"

She let go and pushed him back a little. "Not just yet. It's really hot, and company policy is that you must apply oil or sunblock, and I'm guessing you don't have any?"

"No. ma'am."

"As expected," she huffed a bit annoyed. She opened another cabinet and grabbed a bottle of oil, "Don't worry, luckily we have some, now turn around so I can apply it.

Riley turned around; a bit scared of her anger. He felt her warm hands covered in oil gently rub his shoulders. She slowly worked them, gently massaging them and slowly went lower and massaging his upper back, then arms. Riley felt relaxed as her strong arms squeezed him. She reached around and started rubbing his chest. Riley couldn't see it, but he could feel that she was smiling and enjoying herself as she played with his nipples. His suspicions were confirmed when he felt her bulging cock rub against his cheeks. She moved her hands down, holding his hips and pausing for a few seconds before grabbing his ass and squeezing it tightly.

"Mmmm, your cheeks are pretty nice and soft." She whispered as she bounced them in her hands.

"Tha- thank you." Riley whispered back

"Turn around now." She giggled as she let go and stepped back.

Riley turned around and blushed as he saw her bulging cock. She grinned as she took of her shorts, letting her cock free.

"I helped you with the oil, how about you help me?" She grinned as she handed him the bottle of oil and grabbed her waist, sticking out her cock even more.

Riley nodded as he grabbed the bottle, quickly getting on his knees, he splashed some onto his hands, and began rubbing her cock. It was already throbbing as he felt the shaft. He grabbed it tightly with both hands and moved his hands back and forth as he stared down the barrel of her gun. He couldn't help but kiss the tip as he rubbed faster and faster. Before he could help her finish on him, she stopped him and grabbed his arm, throwing him over one of the chairs there. She grabbed his waist and grinded her cock against his hole. Riley was leaking precum again, she noticed this and grinned as she entered his tight little hole. She slid in easily, thanks to the oiling that Riley had helped with. Riley huffed as her cock squirmed inside, very smoothly and easily finding his prostate. She began thrusting, clapping his cheeks with each thrust.

"Gotta get you oiled up nice! A good dicking should do a good job and get you well oiled deep inside!" She giggled as she gripped his ass tighter. "We can also make sure you don't cum anymore!"

She sped up, ready to explode inside him. She kept a keen eye on Riley's cock, making sure to see him cum. Her cock was throbbing but she was able to control herself much better than Riley. Riley was panting and moaning as he finally came all over the floor. She stopped and pulled out. As Riley turned around to see why, he was pushed to the ground and she got on top of him, rubbing her cock and cumming all over his face, covering it completely with her white goo. She huffed as she finished and stood up, taking a minute to admire her artwork on his face. She rubbed her tip on Rileys body to clean it up and put her shorts back on, still catching her breathe.

"Hoof! I needed that! And so did you! I hope you don't dirty up the pool now that you're, hopefully, emptied out." She straightened her self up and threw him a mop.

"Be sure to clean up and hit the shower before you jump into the pool."

Riley grabbed the mop, and sat up. Rubbing his finger on his face and tasting her cum before getting up to clean. She had already left and he was alone. He quickly cleaned up the pool of cum she and her had made. Unable to control his horn little tongue, he sucked up and ate as much cum as he could before washing himself up. He checked himself out in the full body mirror, twirling and checking out his fat bubbly ass hiding his pink little pucker.

He smiled and headed out in the bright sun. He went straight to the shower as the attendant stared daggers at him. He got nice and wet, still felling both a bit aroused and embarrassed at being so naked in public. His body glistened and shined as he got of the pad with the shower. He slowly walked over to the poolside and sat on the edge, his cage clanking and his cheeks feeling the warm tiles. Despite the hot sun, the water was cold. Riley got up and sat on the chairs, reclining and relaxing enjoying the hot sun on his naked body, twisting and turning, almost like he was showing it off. He felt very relaxed and took a nap with his legs spread. He was awoken a few minutes later as he heard some arguing from the hut.