All Comments on 'Working Late'

by dontlooknoworever

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AgielAgiel11 months ago

A DECENT BASIS for a story. But is needs fleshing out, much more detail, and the meeting with Lisa etc brings it to an end abruptly as if you lost interest in it. It had the potential, if it had been two pages, to be a really good story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Perfect and hope there’s more of this story.

FeredirFeredir11 months ago

Agree with what the previous comment said. This seemed interesting at first but I fail to see how this is an actual story. You described a moment where the boss and MC have a quick time together that came out of nowhere with no setting and then proceed to introduce what seems to be the potential love interest in the story; and the meeting, date and sex all took place in just one line and a half of words without a single line of dialogue from Lisa in the entire "story"? If that's not rushed then I don't know what is. Looks more like a summary you'd find in the back of a book cover. Also the story just seemed to end abruptly.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I would have loved for John to start dressing too.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love this story, and wish this would happen to me. To be "saved" in such a way by my boss

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 2 months ago

This is a really fun story with a great twist at the end. The main character surely has a wonderful boss who looks out for him in more ways than one. My only complaint was the story was too short. I would have loved it if the story was drug out and more detailed. Hopefully we will get a second chapter. A must read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous