All Comments on 'Working Late Ch. 05'

by Tallulah82

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
great story wrong category

The fifth chapter of this excellent story culminates in the finding of true love at last and a happy ending. Lines such as "I love you" and "I love you too" are those of Romance rather than Erotic Couplings. However, this is a mere quibble about a marvelous love story that fully deserves Five stars. Outstanding work by the author.

Tallulah82Tallulah82about 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Anon

I admit that the threesome element in the same chapter as saying 'I love you' at the end did leave me unsure of where to place this (technically, it could have gone into the Group category too?). In the end I opted for EC as this is where the rest of the series is, and tagged it as romance.

I appreciate your quibble not overpowering your overall enjoyment of the series, and I'm thankful for your support!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
One of those things

This is one of those occasions when I don’t really care what category it’s in, it’s a great end to a beautiful story.

Thanks for sharing.

Tess (UK)

hairball18hairball18almost 2 years ago

I enjoyed every page.

PandemicReader8PandemicReader8about 1 year ago
A Five Overall

There was a great deal in this chapter to make an already great series even better: plenty of hot sex, personal connection, and a Happy For Now ending. But my favorite part is the author stepping out of the Lit Trope of the obedient slut and showing us a person.

"Seriously?" Amelie huffed, "all day you've been acting weirdly, hiding out, not speaking, disappearing, and not speaking. You're hiding something from me, and I know I don't have a right to demand anything, but I don't like how it feels." "

This is very familiar from my time dabbling in BDSM. The sub is still a person and rather than being ever obedient, sometimes, they need the stability and respect of being informed. Just. Don't tell the "True Master" or "True Sub" crowd and think your not going to get a lecture.

Incredible series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTallulah82@Tallulah82
Hi, I'm a nearly 49 year old Brit who loves to write. My stories on Lit are my secret escapism from the non-erotica I write. I'm always hoping to improve my skills to give the reader the best experience so constructive feedback and support via following and beta reading is wel...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Working Late Series Info