Working Late Ch. 05

Story Info
Karl turns Amelie's fantasies into reality.
11.2k words
4.69
8.7k
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final chapter in this series. Thank you to all those who've read from start to end!

**Warning/Spoiler Alert** This chapter includes a threesome, which goes against the grain of Couples, but fits in with the story as a whole.

As always, I hope you enjoy it.

*****

"I will. Leave it with me, no problem."

Amelie waited until the line went dead then replaced the receiver. Pushing herself up from the chair, her brows knitted as she reflected on the conversation just ended. The caller had been Veronica, Karl's sister. She'd been trying to reach Karl on his mobile phone but apparently the line was constantly engaged, and his voicemail facility not available.

They'd been at work for three hours now. Two hours ago, Karl had told her not to disturb him. From the moment she'd arrived at work, she'd sensed a tension in the air. Despite this, he'd kissed her and held her close for a few minutes before setting the workplace boundaries again. But now, she was starting to feel her stomach knot.

With fist paused mid-air to knock on his door, Amelie braced herself for being scolded. Karl had shut himself away for reasons unknown to her. His use of his mobile phone, rather than the office line, simply added to the uncertainty. With a deep intake of breath, she knocked and entered.

As she stepped into the office, Karl raised his hand to make her wait.

"Thanks anyway, I'll speak to you later."

He pressed the end-call button on his mobile and gave Amelie a smile that looked forced.

"Sorry to bother you, but your sister's just left a message to say everything is fine. Your mum's spending one more night in hospital, and Veronica is set to spend the next five days with her. She wants to know if you'll be joining them for dinner tomorrow night and would appreciate a call as soon as you can."

"Thanks, I'll call back straight away."

Turning to walk out, she paused at the door to look back to Karl.

"Is everything okay?"

"It's fine."

"Oh no," Amelie shook her head as she laughed, "we women understand the real meaning of that phrase and all its variants. Let's try again. Is there anything wrong that I can help you with?"

"No, really, I've got this," Karl's face softened as he smiled despite himself. "I just..."

"Just what?"

Karl sighed as he ran his hand over his face. Throwing her a wry smile, he shook his head.

"It doesn't matter; I know what I have to do."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"Ok then, just let me know if you need anything."

Karl thanked her as she turned on her heels and left.

**

"Karl, it's five o'clock."

"Sorry?"

"You asked me to tell you when it's five o'clock. It's five o'clock now."

"Oh, right, thanks."

Amelie stood in the doorway for a moment, not knowing whether to leave or stay.

"So, anything else?"

"Just wrap up what you're doing, Am."

She threw him a puzzled smile before returning to her desk. As she closed her computer, she shook her head in bewilderment. At that moment, Karl had sounded almost mischievous, which wouldn't have been so worrisome had he not been acting odd all day. In truth, she'd barely seen him, and spoken only twice. The second time had taken place whilst she'd practically chased him down the corridor a few hours earlier.

"I have a lunch appointment," Karl had swept through her workspace as he'd spoken, "I have my mobile if you need me."

Amelie had taken a moment to register the news before scrambling to chase after him as he'd strode towards the lift.

"I didn't have this lunch appointment written down, did I miss something?"

"No, it's last minute, and I arranged it myself."

"Ok," she had faltered, "anything I can help with?"

"No, I just need you to keep working through the list I gave you."

And that had been it. He'd stepped into the lift, and she'd watched the doors close. She'd already had her own lunch, so she'd focussed on working her way through her tasks. But she couldn't help glancing at the clock until he'd returned.

And now, here she was. As she gathered her belongings, she pondered on what the future might bring. She could barely believe that it'd been less than two weeks ago since her affair with Karl started. Her heart fluttered. When he'd left her apartment last night, she'd thought she'd eased his fears. But his behaviour today...

"All ready to go?"

"Almost, just waiting for the computer to shut down."

Karl leaned against the doorframe, with arms folded as he waited. Amelie noticed that Karl wasn't wearing his jacket. Nor was his case in his hand. He wasn't leaving yet. Frustrated concern niggled.

She knew that most of the building began closing at 5pm, but Karl clearly wasn't one of them tonight. He was trying to get rid of her. Setting her jaw, she picked up her coat. Determined not to look offended, she forced a smile.

"Ok, I guess I'll see you tomorrow, then?"

"Am," he pushed himself off the doorframe and stepped towards her, "are you ok?"

"I'm fine."

Karl laughed, causing her spine to stiffen further. All day he'd concerned her, and now he was smiling and relaxed as if the day had been normal.

"You told me yourself that that is code for something else," he drew closer, "so, what's wrong?"

She could smell his aftershave now, could see the hint of stubble. She refused to acknowledge the currents of electricity flaring in her pussy. She wanted to hit him. She also wanted to kiss him.

"You want to know what's wrong?" she snapped at him. "You, you are what's wrong!"

"Me? What? Why?" Karl frowned.

"Seriously?" Amelie huffed, "all day you've been acting weirdly, hiding out, not speaking, disappearing, and not speaking. You're hiding something from me, and I know I don't have a right to demand anything, but I don't like how it feels."

"Oh God, I'm sorry, I never meant to..."

Amelie watched realisation dawn of how his actions looked to her. Embarrassment replaced confusion in his eyes.

"No? So, tell me, what has today been all about, then? What's going on?"

"You'll know soon enough," he murmured as he cupped her face, "but I swear it's nothing to worry about."

Under his touch, Amelie came undone. Her eyes fluttered closed as she revelled in his caress. Her breathing became laboured. She wanted more. Needed more. Opening her eyes, she gazed at his lips, wondering when he would kiss her. When his hand left her cheek, she immediately mourned the loss.

"Amelie."

"Yes, Karl?"

"What do you want?"

"I want you to kiss me," she almost pleaded.

Karl took her coat and bag from her arms, placing them on her desk. His hands returned to her, his fingertips teasing up her arms, over her shoulders to her collarbone. The barest of touches caused her to shiver with delight. Moving down to the top button on her blouse, he slipped it from its hole; and then the second button. He stepped closer.

Standing so close now, his warm breath caressed her as he dipped his head, his lips grazed across her exposed skin. His fingers lifted to skim the base of her throat, causing Amelie to let her head fall back a little more. Her skin prickled. The ache turned to a burn from his exquisite tease.

"Kiss me, please," she whimpered, raising her hands to slip around his neck.

Before she could touch, Karl seized her wrists and pulled them away.

"Your wish is my command."

His teeth nipped at her earlobe, causing her stomach to flip. Their eyes locked as he guided her to step backwards. She stopped when she felt her desk behind her. Lowering himself to his knees, his fingers still around her wrists, he directed her hands to either side and pressed them against the surface of the desk. Without breaking their gaze, he kept his hands over hers for a moment until she silently acknowledged that she was not to move them.

Amelie allowed Karl's hands to gently push her hips until her arse rested against the edge of the desk as he wanted her. Once satisfied, his fingers lowered to her nylon-covered ankles. From either side, his fingertips traced around each ankle before following the curves of her calves. Reaching the backs of her knees, Amelie fought the desire to brashly spread her legs and demand he fuck her. She both loved and hated such teasing. Not wanting him to stop, she craved to feel him inside of her.

Now above her knees, his hands moved to the front of her legs again. Soon he reached the hem of her skirt. Karl broke eye contact to track the movement of her skirt. His fingers half-held, half-slid the material upwards. Within moments the darker shade of her stocking-tops were exposed.

His fingers tensed, pressing the bunched skirt against the naked flesh of her upper thighs. Another few inches revealed the white lace that covered her cunt. He leaned in closer. Amelie's heart raced. She watched as his tongue traced her skin along the very edge of her hold-ups. The heady sensation of cooling saliva and warm breath made her whimper as her thighs started to tremble.

Karl worked his way from one leg to the other, his tongue slow and steady. On his return route, his tongue moved higher, aiming now for the lace cupped between her thighs. As his mouth drew level with her pussy, he planted a slow, lingering kiss directly on her covered lips.

Pulling back, he stilled. Less than two inches away he could smell her arousal. He could hear it in her short breaths. He could feel it enveloping him, drawing him in. It seduced his every sense until he knew that whilst he may have caused this, he was at her mercy.

Amelie never broke her gaze as she watched him look at her mound. Silently, she willed him to pull the material aside and bury his face deep in her cunt. She knew at this point that she was lost. She could feel the faintest pinch of fear, that dread in case his teasing stopped at this point. She feared she would cry if he were to suddenly back away. But he didn't. He looked up. His darkened eyes meeting hers again. He saw the need in her face, she saw the hunger in his.

Shifting his eyes downwards again, he closed the gap until his nose touched the lace. Moving his head, his nose stroked her slit through the material as he inhaled her scent. She sighed as he repeated his movement but with his tongue. He felt her hips twitch, as if wanting to push forward and he inwardly smiled to himself. He rewarded her control by pushing his tongue harder against her panties. He could feel the swell of her pussy lips against the sides of his tongue as he licked deeper. The coarseness of the lace quickly soaked up his spit, but her juices were now being drawn into the material and soon he could begin to taste her.

Amelie's moans spurred Karl on. His nose rubbed against her covered clit as his tongue pushed her panties as deep into her pussy as they would stretch. His lips closed, catching the lace and holding it, sucking on it for a moment. He released the sodden fabric to lightly slap against her aching cunt. With a growl, he grabbed at the wet fabric and yanked it aside. He immediately dove in again, burrowing his face to seek her clit. He grazed his teeth over the swollen bud before sucking it hard. Amelie's hips bucked as her legs threatened to give way.

"Karl!" Amelie gasped.

"Yes, Am?"

She felt his lips move against her cunt as he spoke. She had so much to beg for, to demand, to say. Yet every word failed her. Karl paused, every fibre of his being wanting to carry on. Temptation to throw away his whole day's work grew but he knew that he was just being selfish if he did. Stifling a sigh, he clung to his calm composure and replaced her panties back over her pussy. After one final hard kiss against her wet panties, he pulled back.

"Please," her voice shaking as she clung to Karl's shoulders.

"Not yet," he murmured as he rose to his feet, letting her skirt fall, "there's something I want to show you first."

"Are you kidding?" Amelie's voice almost broke, "it can wait!"

"No, it has to be now."

"Right now?"

"Right now," he confirmed, "don't worry, you'll thank me later."

Amelie gave a little huff of disagreement and Karl chuckled. Stepping away from her personal space, he offered his hand. She didn't take it immediately though she knew she looked petulant.

"Am, trust me."

"I do trust you, but you're not playing fair."

Karl didn't reply but kept his hand outstretched. With a sigh, she took it. His fingers curled possessively around hers, tugged gently, and she followed. He led her to the lift.

"Where are we going?"

"eighteenth floor."

"But why?"

"We have a meeting to attend."

"But..."

"Trust me."

The lift doors opened, and Karl manoeuvred her inside. Amelie's eyes narrowed as he pressed the numbered button. Karl didn't respond. The soft ping soon announced their required floor.

Karl continued to lead her by the hand down the wide hallway of doors. Behind each door sat meeting rooms of various sizes. Some rooms had partial or full glassed walls and doors, while others offered more privacy with a plain, solid door. The entire floor lay silent.

Karl led Amelie towards the double door at the end of the corridor. The main suite. Reserved for the most prestigious clients. Without pausing, he swung the door open and stepped inside, taking Amelie with him.

"I thought you'd changed your mind."

The voice spoke from within as soon as they entered. Amelie turned and her eyes fell upon Jack, who sat at the head of the grand table that dominated the room. The door closed firmly behind them.

"Oh, hi!" Amelie half smiled.

"Hi, Amelie, good to see you," Jack said as a smile pulled at his lips.

"Ok, what's going on?"

"You haven't told her?"

Jack's smile turned into a frown directed at Karl.

"Told me what?"

Karl didn't answer immediately. He let go of Amelie's hand to stand directly behind her. His hands rested on her shoulders. Amelie began to twist round to face him, but his fingers dug in a little harder keeping her in place, facing Jack.

"I have a surprise for you," Karl murmured.

As Karl spoke, Jack raised himself out of the chair and walked towards them. Confusion clouded Amelie's thoughts. Karl and Jack were collaborating on something? She was certain that Karl disliked Jack, so he must have considered this important. Though her presence still didn't make sense.

Jack now stood just out of touching distance in front of Amelie. His eyes twinkled. Amelie wanted to return his smile, but wariness still held her tightly.

"So," Jack eventually spoke, his voice almost sultry, "Karl asked to speak to me today. He wanted to ask me a favour and, after some discussion, we came to an agreement."

As Jack explained, Karl surprised Amelie by trailing kisses from behind her ear down her neck. Her breath caught. She automatically tried to pull away. What was he doing? Right in front of Jack, and while he was speaking?

"Amelie," Jack's voice hardened slightly, commanding her attention, "look at me."

Almost automatically, Amelie stopped moving.

"Keep your eyes on me," his tone softened again.

Amelie complied, fixing her sight on Jack. Karl's mouth continued its exploration of tasting her skin, before nibbling on her earlobes.

"Karl asked me to be here tonight, he wants you to have this," Jack murmured, keeping her gaze locked, "and I was not about to pass up any opportunity I had, to be able to..."

Jack's words trailed off as he looked almost embarrassed for a moment.

"Karl?" Amelie whispered, without breaking her gaze at Jack.

"Two men for your pleasure," Karl breathed against her ear.

She gasped as everything fell into place. Karl's lips continued to seduce while Jack's smile faded as desire shimmered across his face. Karl reached around and began unbuttoning her blouse. Jack's eyes shifted downwards to watch. Amelie's head swam. Karl's wrists brushed her breasts as his fingers parted the silk. Jack's hungry eyes feasted on every exposed inch of heated skin.

Fingers twitching, Jack wanted to touch. But he hadn't forgotten what he'd promised. He was not to do anything, not touch her at all, until she gave him clear permission. This was only going to happen if she consented. He had to be ready to stop at any point should she say so. Karl had been explicit. This was her fantasy to control, not Karl's, and certainly not his. And, begrudgingly, he'd admired Karl for wanting to give her what she wanted despite his own preferences.

Now, seeing the swell of her creamy breasts being cupped in white lace, he prayed that she wouldn't back out. He had lusted after her since that very first time when he'd watched her curves sway through the lobby. Of course, he'd hoped that he could've had her for himself. But if this was the only time, the only way, he was ever going to be able to bury his hard cock deep inside her, then he wasn't about to say no.

Amelie still focussed on Jack. The man with whom she'd flirted. The man who, had it not been for Karl, would have been filling her fantasies every night. She'd berated herself last week when she'd found herself flirting with him. Never had she known or understood how someone could feel this way. But here she was. With love in her heart for Karl and raw lust burning in her veins for Jack. Could she really have both?

She sensed, more than felt, the last button pop open. Karl slowly peeled the silk from her shoulders. As he did so, Amelie's eyes dropped to Jack's crotch, seeing his trousers straining to control his eager bulge. The tip of her tongue flicked over her lips. She wanted to know what he looked like, felt like, tasted like. She wanted to move, but hesitated.

Karl, still behind her, kissed her neck as he cupped her breasts, his palms rubbing against her nipples through the lacy fabric. Amelie tipped her head, gasping as she instinctively arched her back. She reached upward with one hand to stroke Karl's hair. Her other hand snaked behind to rest on his thigh. Closing her eyes, she imagined how this might look to Jack, to have him stand so close and watch her. Karl pinched her nipples through her bra. Her gasps turned to moans. Her breasts pushed further forward, begging to be played with more.

Once her nipples were stiff against the lace, Karl slipped his fingers inside each cup and squeezed harder. Amelie's fingers tightened in Karl's hair. Her cunt pulsed wildly. She heard the quiet groan of Jack and opened her eyes. His hand now squeezed at his cock through his trousers. His eyes burned into hers. Something deep inside her flared, melting her doubts and fears.

"What's the matter, Jack?" she soothed, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

Covering one of Karl's hands with her own, she kept him in place. Without breaking their gaze, she reached out and traced her fingertip over Jack's covered cock. As quiet as it was, she didn't miss his shaky exhale.

"Karl, show Jack my tits."

Karl suspected that Amelie meant for him to remove her bra using the clasps, but instead he gripped the edges of each cup and roughly yanked them down. The fabric ripped as each soft mound bounced free, displaying her nipples, erect and proud. Amelie gasped at the brazenness of his actions. Jack groaned louder. Karl released her tits and held onto her hips. Nipping at her neck with his teeth, his cock pressed against her arse. Whether Karl knew it or not, he'd just given Amelie that final touch of confidence she needed to do what she really wanted.

"Do you want me to feed you my tits, Jack, while my boyfriend watches? Do you want me to be a slut, my pussy wet for two cocks?"

Jack hesitated, his eyes shifting from Amelie to Karl and back again. Karl pulled her skirt up from behind. Her use of the term 'boyfriend' had taken him by surprise, but that quickly disappeared in her use of the word 'slut'. His excitement increased and for the first time, he was truly eager to see how much she enjoyed this. He wanted nothing more than for her to run wild with her fantasy.