Working Late Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Answer me, Jack," Amelie cupped her breasts, raising them slightly, "do you want to suck on these and make me a slut?"

"Fuck, yes."

"Do it, then."

She released one breast to pull his head down. His lips sealed tight around her nipple, sucking deep and hard. Amelie cried out as pleasure walked the line with pain. In his greed, Jack's hands squeezed her flesh, one hand pinching her nipple hard as his tongue lashed at the other.

Amelie's fingers gripped Jack's hair, encouraging him to be rough. As Jack swapped breasts, she felt Karl's hand grab a handful of her skirt and pull it up to her waist. His hand slid inside the back of her panties. He stroked his fingers between her cheeks, working their way down the crevice to linger at her arse hole. Pressing the pad of his middle finger against the puckered hole, he teased it in circles as his teeth nipped at her shoulder.

Wanting more, Amelie quickly reached for a nearby chair and lifted one foot to rest on the padded seat. Still holding Jack's hair, she yanked it, forcing him to follow her lead. His eyes bore into hers as she gasped at how Karl's finger pushed inside her, taking the easier access as permission granted. Feeling her tight little hole being filled with a fingertip, Amelie's voice filled with lust.

"Get on your knees, Jack," she demanded, "taste me."

Jack's eyes danced, as a grin split his face. His hands groped at her skewed skirt. She released his hair, enabling him to move freely. Kneeling in front of her, Jack pulled her panties unceremoniously to the side, and plunged his tongue deep between her already wet lips. The force of his mouth, the stiffness of his tongue, caused Amelie to gasp with delight. His evident hunger for her turned her on further, causing her thighs to tremble. She whimpered as he feasted.

Karl pressed himself harder against her back, allowing her better balance. His fingertip still teased her arse as she leaned back against him. Tipping her head back to rest on his shoulder, she thrust her tits up and outward.

"You're so fucking sexy," he whispered into her ear.

His finger plunged deep inside her tightness, causing her to cry out. Fucking her arse with one hand, Karl found her nipple with the other and started to pinch and twist. Amelie's cunt pulsed harder in return as she switched between begging and demanding.

"Does that feel good, slut?" Karl growled.

"Oh, fuck yes, so good."

"Do you want another finger?"

"Give it to me!" Amelie almost shouted, revelling in each minute sensation.

"That doesn't sound like you want it enough."

"I do!"

"Then do what all good sluts do," his breath heated her neck, "and beg for it."

Amelie grinned. Despite his encouraging her to be braver, to experiment and to take charge, it was still Karl who held her captive. She could play at being dominant but that was it, only play. But she was happy with that. This, here and now, with another man at her feet, eating her pussy like a starved man, was all because of him. To be able to deliver her fantasies, to put her first in such a way, made everything so clear, so simple. No matter what she asked for, or he demanded, she knew that it was Karl who was the only man she wanted to finish the day with. With this affirmation stamped on her heart, she licked her lips and turned her head towards Karl.

"Please, oh please, will you fuck my arse with two fingers deep inside my tight, dirty little hole. Please, I need my arse fucking so badly."

Karl dipped his head and kissed her on the nose. Then rammed another finger inside her. Amelie jerked with the forceful entry, repeating obscenities until she got used to the stretched size. Her hand returned to the top of Jack's head as her hips gyrated harder. Jack's tongue lapped furiously at her juices, pushing deep between the sodden folds of her pussy, to plunge into her pulsing hole. She was getting close.

"Oh, fuck," she panted, "Jack, shove your fingers in my cunt as you lick me."

Jack barely broke rhythm as he obeyed. Her well lubricated pussy easily took his three forceful fingers. His tongue slid from her juicy hole to flick her clit, swirling around and over the swollen bud.

"Holy, fucking God, keep going, I'm going to cum!"

His fingers curled deep inside her, stroking her inner walls. His teeth grazed over her to briefly capture her clit. She felt Karl's fingers plunge as deep as they could, as her nipple distended between his fingers. The sharpness of Jack's teeth, before the rapid flick of his tongue over her clit sent her over the edge and she screamed. Electricity fired through every inch of her body. Her eyes rolled as she shuddered fiercely between the two men. Her head fell back against Karl's shoulder.

She didn't feel the men stop, but they must have. They still filled her, but held fast, as if revelling in her body's reaction. She slowly came down from floating on cloud nine. Sensing that she was recovering, Karl slowly extracted his fingers. Jack felt this and copied. Their hands remained close, skimming her body. Teasing. Stroking. Jack's lips on her thighs, Karl's on her neck.

Amelie shakily took her foot down from the chair and Jack stood to face level with her. She smiled as she saw his wet lips and chin and reached to stroke his cock through his trousers.

"Do you want it?" he smirked, "are you ready for my cock?"

Amelie nodded silently as she withdrew her hand and watched him unzip. He removed his trousers before pushing his underwear down just enough to release his hard cock and shaven balls. Free from restraint, it pointed towards her as if demanding attention.

"Get on your knees and suck it."

Amelie saw the mischief swirling with desire in his eyes. A grin curved her lips, wondering if she should be defiant for a moment. But she didn't want to play those games, not right now. She was eager to have his cock fill her mouth, so she knelt as instructed. As he watched her, he pulled his tie off, and unfastened his shirt.

Holding his cock at the base for her, Jack tracked her movements as she dipped her head and licked his smooth balls first. Her nose nudged at his fingers as she spread her spit over his sac. A groan escaped his lips, encouraging Amelie to open her mouth wider and take them into her mouth, sucking gently. His fingers played with his cock, as she sloppily released his balls to swirl her tongue around his bulbous head. Her tongue slid over his slit. She felt his hips jerk slightly, and satisfaction rippled through her. He liked what she did. She repeated it. This time her tongue collected the drop of precum forming on the tip. He tasted sweeter than Karl, which surprised her. Closing her lips around his cock, she slid down a couple of inches, and then sucked her way back up. His hips thrust more definitely. She allowed him one deeper entry, then released him. Glancing up, she knew that she was not finished by a long margin yet, but first she had something else to do.

On her knees, she turned to Karl, who stood watching. Fearing that she'd ignored him too long, she came face to face with his straining trousers. She gradually pulled down his zipper. Each unhooked tooth one step closer to him pushing free. Each millimetre built the pressure. When the zip reached the final tooth, Amelie slipped the tips of her fingers under the waistband of his boxer-shorts and in one, smooth pull, she released him.

His cock sprung forward and bounced. She wasted no time. Her fingers curled around his shaft and held him. Her gaze flitted to his face, before returning to his cock. She wanted to suck it, of course she did. But here, now, she wanted to do more. She wanted to feel as wanton, as wild, as the situation enabled. Without overthinking, she raised herself to hover her mouth over the top of this cock, and holding him still, she dripped spit. And again. Her hand began to slide with a fair pace over his shaft, the noisy wetness of her wanking him filling the air. She sensed his thighs tighten and read that as a good sign. She looked up to see encouragement in his eyes. She released him, enjoying the faint look of surprise on his face.

"Sit down," she instructed.

She manoeuvred Karl to the recently used seat. Amelie rose to her feet. Turning around, she presented her arse to him as she slid her wet panties down her stockinged legs and over her heels. Without turning around, she moved back and straddled his legs. Reaching between her thighs, she seized his cock and guided it to her cunt. As soon as the tip touched her cum-covered hole, Karl pulled her down hard, filling her completely. Amelie arched her back, pushing her tits out, as she gave a little yelp. A moment of wriggling her hips steadied her balance, and she started to ride him.

Jack, watching this, approached again with his cock in hand. This time, no words were spoken. He reached out and sank his fingers into her hair. Stepping closer still, he pulled her head down until she was level with his cock. Amelie opened her mouth, but Jack wasn't quite ready. Her little dirty act of spitting had had Jack eager for something else first. She glanced at him as best she could as she bounced. A little moan of disappointment vibrated in her throat.

Still holding her hair, Jack stroked his cock inches from her face. Then, with a flick of his wrist, he slapped it on her cheek. Amelie gasped at the impact. Her cunt clenched Karl, who took this as an invitation to push deeper. Jack slapped her again, this time his cock hitting the other cheek. Amelie panted with delight.

"Open your mouth, slut," Jack demanded, as he slapped the head of his cock on her lips.

Amelie obeyed.

"Stick your tongue out."

Amelie complied again. She faintly registered that she had begun grinding down on Karl's cock harder. Her cunt pulsing. Her mouth eager, hungry. Each slap of Jack's throbbing shaft across her face, on her tongue, drove her closer to the edge again. She would never have suspected such an act to be so delicious to her. Jack changed tactics. He held his cock still and yanked her mouth down onto him. The pain of her hair being pulled caused her eyes to water. But to have her mouth filled with his sweet taste overrode that. After forcing her head to bob on his cock for a few moments, Jack returned to slapping her face with his cock again. She felt the small splatters of her saliva over her flushed skin with each contact. She imagined his precum on her face and wondered if she would receive a facial today. The thought drove her to bounce on Karl's cock as best she could. She heard him groan, and his fingers dig into her hips, helping her.

She was about to beg Karl to cum in her cunt, to drive into her so fucking deep and fill her, when Jack thrust his cock hard into her mouth. Unprepared, Amelie almost panicked at the sudden lack of breath. He held his cock there, then pushed in another inch. She realised he was trying to deep-throat her. She needed to breathe. Her body tensed, but neither man noticed nor realised why. Her hands flew to Jack's hips to push him off, but Jack told Karl to hold them. Karl seized her wrists, pulling them backwards until her arms locked as she leaned forward.

"Breathe through your nose, like all good whores do."

Jack waited. The panic eased, and Amelie concentrated on doing as he said. Her body relaxed again. Jack began to pull out of her mouth, then pushed back in deeper. Each thrust slow and deliberate, allowing Amelie to rebuild her hunger again. It didn't take long before she was gyrating her hips on Karl, as he held her in place.

In the back of her mind, she wished she could see what she looked like right now. Karl had slowed his thrusting when she'd tensed, but now the pace quickened again. His hips jutted upwards, hard, and determined. Amelie helped him, bouncing on his cock in rhythm. Her tits swayed underneath her, making her feel even more wild and free. Jack tuned in to the rhythm, and the vibrations of her constant whimpering encouraged him to fuck her mouth harder. Spit ran down his shaft, dripping from his balls, causing a wet spot on her chin as they slapped it with each thrust.

Amelie's whimpers turned to groans. Her clit throbbed. She was going to cum again. Her cunt clenched Karl's cock, milking him with each stroke. She was vaguely aware that her shoulders ached from being held in this position, but she couldn't stop. She needed to ride him. Hearing Karl's shallow breathing spurred her on further. She loved that he was enjoying this too.

"You going to cum, you dirty bitch?" Jack growled, yanking at her already taut hair.

The pain in her scalp brought fresh tears as she momentarily felt shocked by his name calling. She'd never been called a bitch before. But then again, she'd never had two men simultaneously fucking her in any way before, either. In this moment, she realised that she didn't care what Jack called her. She was going to cum and he was going to help her do that. Focussing on the sensations gripping her body, she felt the urgency building. With a few final thrusts, from both in front and behind, her orgasm hit. Her cries muffled. Her body twitched. Neither man relented until Amelie's body began to collapse, drained, and weakened.

Karl released her first. Her limp arms swung to rest on Jack's thighs. She had no energy to push him away, but he understood. He reluctantly let go of her hair and took a step back. His cock was raging hard. He'd been close to emptying his balls down her throat, especially when he'd felt her suck him harder after calling her a bitch.

Still sitting on Karl's lap, his cock filling her, Amelie smiled weakly at Jack. She laid back to rest against Karl for a moment. Her eyes drifted down to Jack's throbbing dick. She was disappointed that he hadn't cum in her mouth. She wanted - no, needed - to make him cum.

"Wank for me, Jack."

Jack's hand, still teasing his balls, curled around his shaft, and stroked. His eyes fixed on her, travelling from her mouth, to her breasts. He watched them bounce freely as Karl gripped her hips and started to slide his cum covered cock effortlessly in and out of her pussy. Amelie watched Jack in return. Seeing his eyes on her tits, she pulled and teased her nipples. From there, her hands slid down her stomach, and over her bunched skirt. She felt like such a whore, and she loved it. Jack's eyes followed. She opened her legs wide, and she used her fingers to part her sodden pussy lips, exposing herself completely to him.

She watched Jack draw a breath as his grip tightened on his rigid shaft. He could now see Karl's cock clearer, and her swollen cunt stretched around it. The veiny shaft that filled her hole, never quite leaving it, shimmered with her juices.

"You want to fuck me?" Amelie raised an eyebrow at Jack, "You want this to be your cock? I bet you want to fuck me from behind, rub your cock against my arse then ram it in my cunt, don't you? I think you want to grab my hair, bite my shoulder, tell me to take it like a bitch, like your fucktoy. I think you want to make me take every fucking inch of you, splitting me open, filling me, using me."

With each tease, she watched Jack's face darken. His jaw locked, his eyes never leaving her cunt, watching her fingers slide over her folds as Karl slowly continued to fuck her.

"Are you ready to fuck me, Jack? Do you want to breed me?" Amelie breathed, urging him on.

"Fuck, yes," Jack's voice cracked.

"Then what are you waiting for?"

Amelie lifted her soaking pussy from off Karl's cock, and twisted downwards until she was on all fours facing Karl. She glanced at Jack behind her and gave her arse a slight wriggle. Jack needed no further invitation. He knelt behind her and rubbed his cock between her cheeks, teasing her as she'd described.

Amelie unbuttoned Karl's shirt. Running her fingernails down his chest, she lowered her head and worked on cleaning her own sweet cum from his balls and shaft. As she licked and sucked the tip of his cock, his fingers tenderly stroking her cheek. Her heart leapt. She felt the bizarre urge to nudge his hand for more petting, believing he could actually cause her to purr. The moment exploded into fragments as, without warning, Jack plunged his cock deep into her cunt. Being wet enough, she took him easily, but the force of his entrance made her yelp as she jerked forward. Karl's cock hit the back of her throat and he groaned loudly. Amelie gagged, but stayed there. Automatically, she sucked the familiar thick, hard cock. Karl's hand moved from her cheek to the back of her head. He didn't force anything, didn't hold her hair as Jack had. But she felt it, the slight pressure, encouraging her.

Feeling her throat on the head of his cock had Karl breathing heavily. Amelie could feel his body tensing. She knew that if she kept this up, he'd be filling her stomach. As Jack pounded her from behind, he pushed his thumb deep in her arse, hooking it slightly. Amelie groaned on Karl's cock. Each smack of Jack's hips against her arse drove her forward. Her tits swayed and hit the seat edge of the chair. Her mouth pushed down every time on Karl's cock. She thought she heard her name on Karl's breath, and her cunt clenched. Jack felt this. He held her tight and he rammed his cock home.

"Oh, fuck, I'm going to cum," Jack groaned.

Hearing his words, Amelie knew what she wanted. Her mouth released Karl as she manoeuvred herself off Jack's cock to kneel between the men. With one hand wrapped around Karl, sliding up and down his spit-covered shaft, Amelie's tongue darted across Jack's as she wanked him at the same time.

"Cum for me, Jack," she begged, "cum all over my face, all over my tits. Make me a whore."

Her mouth and hands moved relentlessly over his cock, eager for his release. With two cocks in her hands, she revelled in her own wantonness.

"Oh, fuck, you dirty little slut," Jack gasped, "open your mouth, and get ready to be coated."

With his final words, Jack roared as his cum began to shoot. The first couple of ropes hit Amelie's tongue, before the rest splattered on her cheeks and forehead. Keeping her mouth open until Jack was drained, she let his cum slide down her chin, dripping onto her tits. Her hand had slowed on Karl's cock, but didn't stop. Jack looked down at Amelie and seized her hair, tipping her head back. Taking hold of his slightly softened cock, he rubbed the tip of it over her face, smearing his cum over her skin further.

"Close your mouth, and swallow what I gave you."

As Amelie tasted him, Jack let go of his cock and reached down to scoop the larger globs resting on her tits to feed her more. Amelie accepted his fingers and sucked them. Karl shrugged off his shirt, now naked, and he seized her wrist. He firmly removed her hand from his rigid shaft and pulled her to her feet. Jack's fingers pulled away from her mouth, and he stepped back. Karl guided her to the edge of the large conference desk, and gently pushed her face down against the wood. Amelie shuffled her feet apart and raised her arse in offering. With a dreamy smile on her face, she waited to feel Karl's cock smoothing over her well used pussy lips. Expecting to feel his hand on her hips, his cock demanding entry, she yelped when his hand struck her arse cheek.

"Have you enjoyed your treat?" Karl asked before he delivered the second smack.

Amelie gasped, as her body jerked forward. Her tits rubbed against the smooth wood.

"Yes, thank you for my treat."

"You've had two cocks to pleasure you. Do you know what that makes you?"

"A slut," Amelie murmured dreamily.

Karl's hand spanked her again, and her cheek rippled on impact.

"It makes you a dirty slut, a greedy whore."

Amelie groaned as her cunt pulsed deeply at the words.

"Yes, Sir."