Working Late Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning off the shower, Karl reached for a towel. He smoothed it tenderly over Amelie's body before wrapping it around her dripping hair. Keeping her hair encased in the towel, he gripped it firmly with one hand and pulled steadily, causing Amelie to tip her head back. Karl craned his neck and covered her lips with his. Amelie moaned into his mouth as the sting of her scalp and the pleasure of his kiss overwhelmed her senses. She felt his hand cup her tit, his fingers rolling her nipple. Her body flared again, every nerve on fire. Before she could lift her arm to hold his head there, he released her, leaving her panting.

After a quick rub over his own body, Karl discarded the towel and led Amelie to the bedroom. She instinctively responded to his movements, following his lead until she lay in the middle of his king-size bed. Amelie watched him lift her right foot. His lips brushed the tips of her toes. His fingers caressed her calf. With every touch, he watched her response. When he flicked his tongue around her ankle, she gave a weak smile. Working up her body, he worshipped every inch of her skin. His fingers pushed gently at her soft thighs, opening her, exposing her.

He traced the edge of her pussy with his tongue, his breath on her skin. Amelie whimpered as she started to writhe. With a smile, Karl used both of his hands to gently open her pussy lips, revealing her swollen pink bud slick with her sweet-smelling juices. With the barest of flicks with his tongue, Karl made Amelie cry out. She arched her back, fingers gripping the sheets as he sucked the sensitive flesh into his mouth. Unrelenting, his tongue lashed, and teeth grazed, as her pussy continued to leak more nectar for him to find.

She gasped for air, body shaking. Karl crawled upwards until his cock rubbed against her sensitive folds. Laying his arms either side of her head and he dipped his head. His lips caressed hers, their tongues together. Sliding into her, they became one. She wrapped her legs around him, her arms clinging to his shoulders as they kissed.

"You're mine," he whispered against her lips.

"I'm yours."

Karl lifted his head, their eyes meeting. He gave one firm thrust and saw the absolute surrender.

"I love you," he smiled.

"I love you too."

"Good."

"Make love to me, Karl."

"Always."

Karl leaned down to seal their words. His hips rocked, pushing every inch of his cock deep into her. Amelie revelled in feeling him inside of her. Filling her. Completing her. His shaft rubbed along her pussy walls, sending fresh sparks of electricity coursing through her body. Her pussy gripped him, milking him as he slid in and out. Her cum coated him creating the wet sound of each thrust. Increasing his pace, Karl groaned as he pushed in deeper. He sought her hands, fingers entwining as he lifted them above her head. Kissing her again, he stretched her around his cock, as he plunged harder. Amelie's legs tightened around his waist, pulling him in.

"Oh, god, Am, I'm going to cum," he groaned.

"Cum for me, fill me with your seed," she begged, "make me yours."

Karl thrusted, then stiffened as he cried her name aloud. His cock pulsed, his cum released. Amelie soared into climax as he spurted deep into her womb. He sought her lips, their ragged breathing mingling as they remained still, holding on to each other.

Slowly, they found solid ground again. Still connected, they rolled to lay entwined. Amelie drifted to sleep as Karl watched. He smoothed her hair from her face, tucking the strands behind her ear. His lips pressed against her forehead. The panic had gone, and he knew it wouldn't be back. This was right. Smiling to himself, he couldn't wait to see what tomorrow brought.

***The End***