Working on the Farm

Story Info
A surrogacy farm where men and women both get pregnant.
10k words
4.44
33.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A commissioned work. Thank you to all my friends and fans who keep asking for more stories. I am currently working on something big in between these short ones. Hope to share it with you soon. In the meantime, enjoy!

Contains Fprg, Mpreg, all the good stuff.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"And that's the last of the paperwork!" The nurse gave a big smile as she took the forms off the desk. "You're all done here!"

"Great!" Jim smiled. "Happy to get started."

"I'll go get one of the other nurses who will take you in for the procedure. It will take about a day, most of which you will be under. All of our bulls typically recover in about a day or two, same with the cows. It can be a bit disorientating at first for you guys having to grow new organs, but it will be natural in no time."

"Believe me I understand." Jim waved his hands up. "I gathered that might be the case."

The nurse, Stacey, stood up from her desk and extended her hand to him. "Again, I'd like to formally welcome you aboard to the farm!"

Jim shook her hand. He couldn't believe he'd finally done it and taken the plunge. His family had thought him made, but he didn't care. This was something he had been thinking about doing for some time. It had been playing on him. Now that he had done it, he couldn't be more excited.

He was going to work at a hucow surrogacy center as a bull. Thanks to advancements in modern medicine, there had been an explosion of farms like this across the world in the last couple of years. Farms were now the prized field in which most people were now having their babies born and birthed, all through surrogacy. The modern-day woman didn't have time to deal with all the pressures and hang ups that came with getting knocked up. Morning sickness, getting bigger, changing her wardrobe as her waist line increased. It was cumbersome and annoying.

Instead, through a surrogacy at the farm, couple could have their children grown and birthed, carried for nine months by professionals, humans designed and engineered to be perfect incubators for their babies. All children were artificially inseminated with the couple's sperm and eggs. All the people here did was grow them, living wombs essentially.

And Jim was going to be one of them. Female or male, it didn't matter anymore. Growing a womb inside a man was easy with today's science. As long as the baby came out healthy, the couples didn't mind who was pregnant with their child. This was now a proper profession, something that paid really well. And he was going to be spending most of his time on the farm here too, fully fed and cared for by the nurses. He wouldn't even need to spend his money.

But really, he just wanted to give it a go. He'd heard of an old school mate who had joined up here, and apparently, she was popping them out constantly. She loved every minute of it. He wanted to experience that.

A nurse came into the office, wearing all blue scrubs. "We're ready for you."

Nurse Stacey gave him a big smile. "Good luck. We hope you enjoy your time here Jim.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

He woke up, a bit groggy. The lights were bright, and he groaned as he turned away from them.

"Easy." Someone told him. He was on a bed, slowly finding his place, as hands placed themselves on his shoulders. "Take your time."

"How long... was I out?" He said gruffly. His throat was dry and parched.

"A full day. It will take some time. You'll be disorientated for a bit. Here, I'll get you some water." The nurse left, leaving Jim to lie there, blinking his eyes as they came into focus.

The nurse returned with a cup of water, which he greedily sucked all the way down. He was thirsty. As he drank, he looked around his room. It was a medical ward, he one of four beds in the room, each one with someone lying on it. The two against the opposite wall had two women lying on it, about his age, early twenties, while the bed next to his had another man. All three seemed to be asleep.

"They all had the procedure done shortly after you." The nurse said. "They'll be awake soon."

Jim nodded, finishing his glass of water. He handed it back to the nurse. He was in a hospital gown, and as his thoughts collected, he looked down at his belly.

He lifted his gown up, so he could look at his belly. It looked no different than before. No scars or anything. The womb growth was done through injection these days. He rubbed his hand over the slope of his flat stomach. Strangely, it did feel a little different. Like there was something inside him, just a little odd, as if he'd eaten a full meal. But his stomach wasn't bloated.

"The procedure was a complete success." The nurse said. "Congratulations: you're pregnant!"

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"You'll be in ward A. This is where all the newcomers reside for the first pregnancy." The same nurse was leading the four patients down the hall, headed to another area of the building. He'd gotten a meal before, finding himself ravenous after a day without eating and being on a drip after the surgery. The others had woken up after him, all as disoriented at first, all going through the same thing he went through.

Everyone was happy as they gathered their senses, all of them having received successful implantation. While the men went through a full organ growth procedure, for the women they already had wombs. Instead they had their fertility rapidly increased to help with their new job. As well as procedures done to increase milk flow, wider hips for birthing etc. The farms didn't just make babies, they sold everything that went with it for a bit of extra cash. Hucow milk was a delicacy, as well as being needed to feed their young after they left the farm.

Jim was actually unsure how the males gave birth. He just assumed caesarean. As they all walked down the hall, it was the first time he'd actually thought about it. Were his hips wider than they had been before? Was he going to give birth naturally as well? Probably something he should ask about. But in the group setting, it probably wasn't best. He could wait. He didn't want to appear like he had not done his research or was unprepared.

"We typically pair each of our bulls up with a cow." The nurse said, all business. "There are no barriers here between genders. All of you will be surrounded by more senior members as well every day, so if you have any questions, they've all been through what you are going through, so they will be able to help if a nurse isn't around."

"I like the nicknames they give us." One of the other girl's whispered to the others. She giggled. "It's like we're cattle."

Jim had noticed that as well. The males were bulls and the females cows. Considering they called this place a farm, it was on point he guessed.

And as they walked down the hall, he saw examples of it. Coming out of room ahead of them, were a couple. Man and woman. They were dressed in simple robes both of them, light blue for the man's, while the woman's was pink. It went down to their ankles, full body length. But everyone stopped to gasp.

Their bellies were huge! They waddled down the corridor, both of them ginormous! They had to be carrying multiples each, and looked they were going to pop any second! Even under the robes they seemed to have a beachball stuffed underneath there.

"Morning!" The man said, passing the group. His hands were resting on top of his belly, while the woman cradled hers. They both had blonde hair, very good looking, about a decade older than Jim.

"Morning!" The woman chimed in. "Are these new recruits Alice?"

"They certainly are." The nurse. "Everyone, this is Michael and Sarah. They are some of our more experienced crew here. Both nearly a decade, right?"

They nodded smiling. "Yep! I'm on my ninth pregnancy." Michael beamed. "I'm on my tenth! But Michael's carried more multiples than me." Sarah bumped his shoulder.

"You'll love it here. Honestly, it's the best place to work in the world! Who doesn't want to spend their life making babies all day and getting looked after?" He smiled.

Alice turned to the group. "Michael and Sarah actually met here."

"You're a couple?" Jim asked.

They took each other's hands. "Sure are! A lot of the cows here end up as couples. There's not a lot else to do but get bigger... and well..." He chuckled. "You'll find out. We'll see you around!"

The two shuffled off, going as fast as they could with the enormous weight they were carrying. The group watched them go, but Jim got the impression there was something passing between them all. A want. A need. He even felt the front of his pants twitch a little.

He was going to enjoy it here.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ward A turned out to be like an old barracks situated just outside the main admin complex. The farm itself was well outside of the city limits, with lots of open area and green fields. The farm itself was like a spider's web, with the admin center in the middle, and then other buildings spiraling further wider from the core.

The barracks were divided into rooms down a central corridor, each room quite large, enough to situate two double beds by each wall, a cabinet and desk each, a TV, and a little ensuite. All meals were prepared in the canteen in another building, while if hungry a phone could be used to call the head chef and ask for something special if anyone got cravings. Though weight and diet were monitored by the doctors here. Everyone had to stay healthy for the babies.

Jim was placed in a room with one of the other new girls, a woman named Marcia. She was even younger than he was, maybe nineteen, looking fresh out of school. Jim himself was a bit thin, wiry, with dark hair and sharp features, while Marcia was blonde and athletic, looking like prime cheerleader material. But he was quickly discovered she was very intelligent. Marcia seemed to be a bit of a nerd.

They smiled at each other as they found their belongings and personal items already on their beds, delivered by the staff.

"I didn't think we'd be getting roommates. Almost like we are in college!" Marcia giggled. They exchanged names and bit about themselves as they unpacked, sorting through their clothes. The staff had also provided robes for each of them, but Jim suspected they wouldn't be needing them for a few months. He and Marcia weren't even a day pregnant yet.

"I want to go to college." Marcia said. "But I didn't want to get a student loan. My older sisters did it, and they'll be in debt for the next couple of decades!" She seemed abhorred by that. "So, I need to make money, and make it fast. If I do four pregnancies here, I'll have enough to go into medicine. And I'll still be in my early twenties by that point. Not a bad deal I reckon."

"Pretty practical." Jim agreed. He watched Marcia as he sat on the bed. She seemed to move around quickly, a bit jittery, but she had an easy smile and seemed nice enough. She'd make a good roommate.

"How about yourself?" She asked. "Guess it's a bit different being a man and all."

"Maybe." He shrugged. "I heard a few stories from men who have worked here, all really positive. I guess I signed up... well, I don't really know why!"

"Really? Doesn't seem like something someone does without thinking." She raised an eyebrow to look him over, stopping what she was doing for a second. "You just in it cause it's a fetish?"

"WHAT!?" Jim blurted.

"There's a lot of people like that here." She turned back around, unpacking. "Don't worry. I think it's pretty normal."

"I'm not like that!"

"Whatever you say pal."

There was a knock on the door. It was the other girl from their group this morning, a Hispanic lady named Vicky. "Hey, apparently dinner is in fifteen minutes, you guys ready."

"Yep!" Jim jumped up. Suddenly he felt very self-conscious and embarrassed, wanting some space from Marcia. "Lead the way."

"I'll be with you in a sec, go on without me, I'll find it!" Marcia called from within her room.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jim sat in the mess hall, his eyes not blinking, as he drank it all in.

He'd never seen so many pregnant people in his life. Everyone was pregnant! And there must have been a hundred of them at least, maybe two! He was sitting down, a plate of sausage and pasta before him, fruit salad for dessert, and green juice. Marcia was next to him, tucking in, seemingly oblivious to what was happening around her. Vicky and the other newbie Liam sat opposite him, and they were just as curious and wide eyed as he was.

There were bellies everywhere. Huge bellies! Everyone was sporting one. They ranged from small little bumps of men and women who had just gotten pregnant, too some who were carrying multiples about to deliver who could barely stand up.

They all seemed to be grouped together too, mostly by trimester. Most people like him and early on seemed to be wearing regular clothes, nothing too fancy, just comfortable shirts and shorts or skirts and dresses. As bellies got larger as pregnancy progressed, there seemed to be two options for clothing. The robes seemed to be worn more and more, easier and practical as something that wasn't cumbersome and easy to slip on or off. Or, as some of the others were doing, it was as much skin as possible.

Many of the women in their last trimester were wearing simple bras and underwear, that was it! They were parading around almost naked, showing off their huge bumps! The men as well wore simple tight briefs, and nothing else. There seemed to also be a bit of competitiveness and rivalry Jim could see, between genders, as well as between certain individuals. He noticed one man, his belly in constant motion as the children inside him jostled around, eager to be birthed. He waddled past another woman, who in the real world would have been considered huge, but nowhere near his size. He walked past, giving her a look and a wide grin, before waddling to sit with another group of men who were all equally massive.

The funny thing among everyone in the mess hall was that every spare moment, every spare hand, was busy rubbing their bumps. Hands would rub their sides, caressing their young. They would rub around those globes, feeling the swell of their fertile bellies, always smiling, forever happy.

"I didn't think it would be like... this." Vicky said. She'd barely touched her food, just like the others. Marcia continued to hoe into hers.

"It's pretty wild huh." Liam agreed. "I'm just surprised how big everyone is!"

"Doesn't seem to be many with only a single baby huh?" Jim looked around. "I guess we'll be like that soon enough."

Everyone was quiet, thinking about that. Jim was having a hard time containing his excitement, just like the rest of them.

Jim saw Michael and Sarah, the couple he'd seen in the hall earlier, at a table down the far end. They were sitting among other people roughly their age, all of them sporting final trimester bumps, though most of them were wearing robes or fully clothed. They seemed to be a bit more conservative, and many of them seemed paired off with one another. Perhaps a table full of married couples making babies together?

"Hey newbies!"

The voice was sharp, loud. Loud enough that people all in the area turned to look. Three women had walked over to the table. Compared to Michael and Sarah's group, they were the complete opposite. They were all in their early twenties, very pretty. Their hair was immaculate, their figures athletic. All three of them only wore a bra and panties, possibly g-strings. They weren't too big, maybe second trimester, their bellies lovely and sloped, perfectly rounded. There wasn't a stretch mark on either of them.

The lead one, who had called out to them, was blonde, with a sour looking face on otherwise pretty features. Behind her, backing her up, was a dark-skinned woman with straight black hair, and the other girl with freckles and curled red hair. They looked just as annoyed as their leader.

"Can I help you?" Jim asked.

"Just get in?" The blonde asked.

"Yeah... first day."

"I see. So no one's explained the rules to you then."

Jim was puzzled. So were Vicky and Liam. Marcia was still eating, off in her own world.

"Sorry? What rules?"

The blonde gave a snide smile. "You really have to pay attention if you want to have a good time here. You see, where you're sitting, that's our table."

"Your table?" Vicky looked it over. "I'm sorry we didn't know."

"And now you do. So move."

"There are plenty of other tables..." Jim looked around. He realized now that everyone had stopped to watch what was happening. Everyone going silent.

"Do you know who you're talking too?" The blonde's voice maintained it's sickly-sweet air, but grew a little shriller. Everyone at the table shrugged. "I'm Stephanie Montgomery. Daughter of Clarence Montgomery." Vicky, Liam and Jim looked at each other. The name meant nothing.

"My Daddy owns this farm!" She shrieked. The canteen was now deathly quiet. Everyone was dumbfounded at the outburst. You could have heard a pin drop.

Stephanie composed herself, taking a breath. Both hands cradled her belly. "Stress isn't good for the baby. And right now, you four, are stressing me out. Now, I either go to my Daddy and tell them I'm stressed and whose causing it, and you can all see your jobs vanish! Or, you can fucking move."

They moved. They grabbed their lunch trays, standing up, walking away slowly, as the three girls took their places. Even Marcia stood up, giving them a big smile. "All done anyway! Thanks for letting me know who the bitch in the school yard is!"

Stephanie nearly exploded on the spot.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The next few weeks were all about getting into routine. As their primary job was simply to get pregnant and stay healthy, there really wasn't too much to do around on the farm as far as work went, but plenty in the way of social activities. The farm provided for people of all backgrounds, with a wide array of onsite events scheduled daily. Nothing though that could cause stress or harm to the cows and bulls.

Most mornings Jim would wake up, thankfully most nights getting a good night's sleep. Marcia as his roommate had unfortunately gotten some bad cases of morning sickness, while he remained unaffected. She'd wake up first thing and rush to the toilet, and then again in the afternoon.

"Men are just better suited to pregnancy." He'd tell her from the door frame of their toilet while she was hunched over the porcelain, hurling her guts up, flipping him off. He always helped her though, keeping her hair out of her face, offering her a tissue to wipe her face when she was done.

The two were slowly becoming friends, though Marcia could be a bit rough at times. She seemed to be a little off when dealing with people, sometimes not understanding what she said could cause hurt, or just a little mystified by things. Her initial run in with Stephanie had earned her a lot of respect around the wards from everyone for standing up to her, but she seemed puzzled by that, unsure why she was such a celebrity.

Most days Jim would wake up, shower, and reflect on his belly in the mirror. He was only in his first trimester, but he was so excited to get his bump. It was quite small, barely noticeable, but he swore it was growing. His hand would run over it, every second of the day, unable to hide the excitement of what his body was going through.

Presently he felt great, on top of the world. He felt energized, invigorated, bounding down the halls. Every morning after exiting his room, he would go and do some yoga, go for a run with some of the other first tri's in the ward, grab some breakfast. There were a tonne of classes on pregnancy, what to expect, and the farm even offered courses on nursing and midwifery that one could study while here, and help with the births on the farm.