Working on the Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"T-they blocked off the path... cause of the new ward... the construction." He blathered. He was having a very hard time not looking at her.

"Right." Marcia took a deep breath. "Sorry." She waved at her body. Jim looked at her. Her groin was wet, her juices flowing out of her, even her thighs coated and a wet patch underneath her. She must have already cum once. Going for round two?

"I'm sorry! I should have knocked." He broke a half smile. "Could be worse. You could have been having sex with someone."

"Yeah." She gave a short laugh. "Like that is going to happen..."

"We got the same problem." Jim chuckled. He walked over to Marcia's bed, leaning over awkwardly to grab the blanket for her, and lifted it over to her. She gave a silent thank you as she covered herself up.

Jim was able to get one quick look at her breasts, almost double in size since he'd first met her, as they disappeared underneath the blanket.

"In case you haven't noticed, I've been struggling a bit with my own needs lately." Jim moved over to his bed, sitting himself down with a humpf. His belly rested on his thighs.

"Yeah, I heard." She smiled. "You're not as quiet as you think at night."

"Either are you."

"Touché." Marcia smiled. "Guess we both need to understand we need some alone time together."

"I think we can make that work." Jim felt one of his babies kick the right side of his belly, so he rubbed the side of it. Little bumps would rise up on his skin every time, and he enjoyed rubbing them, touching his babies through his belly.

"I have a boyfriend back home." Marcia said. "Well... I did."

"Ah." Jim nodded. That explained something. "What happened?"

"We decided to wait. While I came here. Get back together when I was done earning money for college. We used to talk daily... but recently it's been getting less and less. I haven't talked to him in a month. I think it might be over."

"I'm sorry." Jim told her. He meant it. "Must be hard trying to do both this and hold a relationship on the outside."

"It's fine. It's my own stupid fault. I thought we could make it work. Get out in between pregnancies, see him for a few weeks then come back in. But, it's not going to happen. I genuinely like it here. I like the people. Everyone. Well, except for Stephanie and her bunnies. They can rot in hell." They both laughed. "Sorry if I was a bit standoffish."

"It's ok. I get it."

"You know why we were paired up together right? They think we'd make a good couple."

Jim had thought the same thing. Relationships on the farm weren't anything new, but the majority of them seemed to take place between recruits who were bunked together. Jim had thought it odd that they would pair a man and a woman together. If he had to guess, a stable healthy relationship fostered a better attitude and happiness in the cows and bulls, making healthier babies.

"Well, how about we try going back to friends first, and see what happens?" Jim leaned over slowly to his nightstand table, grabbing a big tub of body butter. "How about that?"

Marcia gave a big smile. "I think I can do that."

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jim and Marcia's relationship returned to what it once was, and even got stronger. They spent most of their free time together now as they got closer to the end, both of them too exhausted or tired to really do much else but sit down and talk. They joked around, happy, and went back to talking themselves to sleep every night.

They instituted a policy as well, for special alone time. All they had to do was ask another, and one of them would leave, so the other could have the room. It was easy enough to do, Jim typically using the time to walk around the grounds, but he didn't get far anymore, too tired, so he'd genuinely just find somewhere to sit in the park, and watch everyone else.

Vicky and Liam still spent most of their time in their room, and he honestly wondered how they kept it up. He couldn't go up a flight of stairs anymore without needing an inhaler. His babies were huge, his belly ginormous, and he spent every second just caressing his stomach, rubbing his belly.

He was going to miss being this big he knew, but thankfully once he gave birth, he'd be back into it once again. The second trimester had been his favorite so far. He hadn't been too big then, and he'd been the most energetic, full of vigor and loving every second. Right now, he loved how huge he was, but there was quite a lot of drawbacks. Sleep was fitful, especially when his babies kept him up playing football inside his stomach at 1am.

Jim continued to get positive reports from his doctors that he was all good to deliver. Even Marcia got told she was going to be able to if she wanted, but she was at a much higher risk. Caesarian looked likely. The two started going with each other to checkups, laughing every time the ultrasound wand touched their bellies, for they always flinched at how cold it was.

Marcia started joining Jim for yoga, and even he joined in her swimming classes. By this point though all they really did was float in the water, two humongous pregnant people, starfished, letting the water take all their weight off.

They both entered their final month, ready and anxious. They really had the best support staff all around them, plus fantastic friends. Jim had been talking to Michael a lot, one of the most senior bulls on the farm, about his experiences of birthing. He had told Jim that they gave them a procedure, a little injection, whenever there water broke now, which actually made the whole experience quite pleasing, turning pain into pleasure. When he had first started, that had not been the case. "Count yourself lucky." He chuckled.

One night, Jim and Marcia were getting ready for bed. Marcia was positively so big now that standing up was even a toll. Her babies, all four of them, were fully grown and ready to exit the world. She was due to be induced soon. But even then, there still wasn't a stretch mark on her. They put that down to how laborious they were with maintaining their lotion session.

Jim was on his knees before her bed, his own heavy beachball belly resting on his thighs, as Marcia was before him. She sat on the edge of the bed, legs wide, but she couldn't see over her stomach. Jim was busy buttering her up, coating that huge belly of hers in that coco lotion. They usually spent nearly half an hour on each other per night, but they were well and truly past that point now. Oiling up Marcia was one of the only ways now to get her to relax, so Jim was happy to put in more time.

And secretly he loved doing it. His shorts were tented underneath his belly as he got to touch this beautiful friend of his. Marcia had seen it happen a few times now, especially when it was her turn to do him, and she just smiled and ignored it. It was only natural. They were both still struggling with their own libidos, and Jim was acutely aware that doing this to her in turn was also causing a bit of a storm in her own underwear.

"God that feels amazing." Marcia whispered. He couldn't see her from where he was, but he could tell she probably had her eyes closed, moaning occasionally as his hand swept over her massive dome.

"You're telling me." Every glide of his hand over her smooth skin seemed to be followed by a couple of bumps from inside, as the babies traced his hand. He laughed as they did it, letting them catch him sometimes, poking into his palm.

"Come on." She grunted. She moved herself forward. "Your turn."

"It's ok." Jim said. "I'm not as pregnant as you are. I can get one of the other nurses."

"Fair's fair. Besides, it's one of my favorite times of the day."

Jim smiled. Marcia was making more of those types of comments lately. But they didn't act upon it. Still, it was nice that someone was honest about spending time with him and enjoying it. Especially being so pregnant. He felt amazing and so attractive being this big. With someone else making those comments, it made him feel very attractive.

He hauled himself off the floor, Marcia helping him, one hand on the bed, and stood upright. He'd forgotten about his problem downstairs, mainly cause it seemed to be always like that, and he couldn't see it. Marcia saw, watching, as he turned away to sit back on his own bed, his huge bulk sinking into the mattress.

Marcia came over, both hands underneath her huge belly, propping up that lotioned, shiny belly, before she also sat down on the floor, a tub of body butter in her hand.

"How are your nipples feeling?" She asked Jim.

"Still sore. There's definitely been a bit of swelling." The last month Jim had seen a little bit of an increase in his bust size. The doctors told him it was natural, it happened in some of the cases with pregnant men. There was a possibility nothing would happen, or he could end up lactating. It was anything to be concerned about they said, but they'd keep an eye on him. "How are yours doing?"

"Like I'm about to burst." She chuckled. Marcia was now three cup sizes larger than when she'd entered the farm. The hormone injection was fully activating. They didn't call them cows for nothing.

Marcia slathered all the body butter on her hands first, before proceeding to apply it all to Jim's stomach. Not for the first time he was happy he wasn't that hairy of a man. It made this whole process so much easier. Warm fingers traced around his belly, the oily butter sinking into his pores, and he groaned at the feeling. Some of the other men, the more hirsute ones, either had to shave themselves to make this happen, or keeping themselves devoid of stretch marks was too hard of a task.

Thankfully, even with his first pregnancy and carrying twins, Jim's slight frame didn't have a single mark on it. Marcia kept applying the butter to her hands, then going back to his belly, always firm, but with a soft touch.

"How are your two doing tonight?"

"Just waking up." Jim said with a grunt. One of them had settled right down into his bladder, which was making peeing an hourly chore at the moment. The other one was up near his right lung, making his breath a bit more labored. He felt a kick poke out that side as Marcia's hand glided past.

"I can feel them! I'm excited for you to try having three though. Maybe you'll get more next time?"

"I honestly wouldn't mind that." Jim laughed. "The bigger the better I say."

"You and me think alike. I'd feel so small with only the one..."

The two agreed quietly, nodding, as Marcia came down to his belly button. It had popped out some time ago, and she always enjoyed playing with it. And it was so sensitive. Every time she touched it, Jim was forced to let out a little groan. Marcia smiled, her index finger tracing around the big nub.

"Tease." He whispered.

"Let me have my fun." Despite being pregnant with triplets, Marcia's belly button had still not popped out. Playing with Jim's was as close as she could get.

This went on for another hour it seemed like. Jim relaxing, Marcia constantly applying lotion to his belly. Her hands would start from the top and go down his stomach, almost tickling him in a way. Both of them never stopped smiling, enjoying the touch, loving every second of it.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That was the night it finally happened.

It had been building for too long between both of them. They'd grown closer, sharing their experience, becoming solid friends. But the desire could no longer be denied.

It was dark. Late at night. Both of them had gone to sleep some time ago, but Jim knew they were both awake. They'd both been turning over, restless, shifting around in bed. It wasn't just the case of how heavily pregnant they both were. It wasn't the babies kicking inside them. No, this was something else.

Finally, Jim broke first. He tossed his blanket off, fully nude since he'd gotten in. His erection remained as hard as it had been. It wasn't going away anymore.

He stood up, pregnant belly thrust out before him, and he walked right over to Marcia's bed.

She heard him coming. She rolled over, looking at him, he was able to see her in the dim light. She looked as beautiful as the first day he had met her, only more now that he realized he was in love with her. She looked up at him, eyes ablaze in the darkness. And she threw her blanket off her too.

She was as naked as he was, though as he looked at her great pregnant body, she currently had a hand down by her pussy, with fingers currently drenched by her juices, diving into her hairy cunt. She pulled them out, spreading her legs. The invitation for Jim to get on top of her.

It was hard, being so pregnant. Even walking took a toll on him now. But nothing was going to slow him down from taking Marcia. They both begged for each other's bodies as Jim got on the bed, in between her thighs. He took hold of his cock, pressing it right into her wet, defenseless pussy.

"Do it." She said.

He went slow, their bellies touching one another, two great big orbs. The babies kicked into each other, and Jim rested himself on top of her, as he entered his shaft into her. She sucked in her breath, moaning as he penetrated her.

"That feels so fucking good!" She gasped. Jim was able to go all the way inside her in one go. She was tight, but so wet, and the warmth wrapped around his cock. He was breathing hard, the act of rolling his hips difficult with so much weight, but he kept going. He slowly went in and out of her, gliding his manhood through her cunt, causing Marcia to moan even louder.

They rutted quickly. Marcia's hips tried to rise up to meet his, but it was hard in the position she was in. Jim felt his babies kick, excited at something happening, and tried to ignore them as he looked down at his lover. She reached up, grabbing his belly, rubbing the sides of it, as they made love.

Each powerful thrust inside her only connected them more. Marcia was panting, breathless, her molten cunt only getting hotter as Jim plunged deeper. She kept her eyes on him all the time, but eventually she closed them as her orgasm hit her. She was delirious, screaming out, legs shaking, as he drove her to oblivion. Juices flowed out of her, wetting the mattress, but Jim kept going. Sweat was pouring down him, but he'd never felt more alive.

He was nine months pregnant with twins, fucking a pregnant woman with triplets. This was everything he dreamed. Juices were flowing down his thighs from Marcia, who had unleashed a torrent around his shaft. His balls swung underneath him, slapping into him, as he felt them tighten up. He wasn't going to last long, he knew that, and now he was ready.

"Pump it into me!" Marcia said. She knew he was near. "Put it all inside me!"

Jim drilled into her. Her pussy was clenching around his, about to orgasm again, making her only tighter. Jim grabbed her own belly, both of them holding each other's pregnant forms. They felt their babies alive inside one another, felt the huge swell of their stomachs, and then Jim realized that their belly buttons were brushing up against themselves. Marcia's had popped during their love making!

With one last thrust into Marcia, his balls slapping into her ass, his cock swelled up and blew. Thick ropes began firing into her, causing him to groan loudly. His whole body became stiff, tight, as he drained himself inside her.

Marcia came with him, another full body orgasm, shaking like a leaf as she screamed too. They held one another as best they could, pregnant bodies pressed tightly, as Jim kept grunting, a massive amount of cum splashing right up against her cervix.

Slowly they pulled themselves apart, Jim lying next to Marcia, exhausted. They lay quietly, both of them breathing hard, but the smiles could not be removed from each other's faces.

"That was amazing." Jim said in between gasps of air. Marcia chuckled, patting his belly.

"I tell you what, it's going to make being your room mate a lot more fun for the next couple of years."

Jim smiled, leaned over, and kissed her.