Working on the Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim discovered that men actually had the option to give birth naturally if it was safe, though for them there was a higher chance of caesarean. Whatever was safest for the baby came first. Or in Jim's case, babies. He was carrying twins! And on his first pregnancy too. The ultrasound had revealed both of them inside him, little hearts beating away. The parents were apparently thrilled too, actually selecting the option for multiples. They wanted just one pregnancy but more than one kid. One time was enough for them, so Jim was getting it done for them. The ultrasound gel had felt cold on his stomach as the wand was pressed into his belly, Jim all the time watching the screen, smiling at the life growing inside him.

When he was all done with the check up, he walked outside into one of the many parks in between the complex. He passed a whole bunch of people, all of them pregnant, some starting to become familiar. There was definitely a growing trend in the way everyone was dressing, more and more people seemed to be wearing lesser clothes, so as to show off their bumps. There were two young women, both barely out of high school, walking towards him hand in hand, with just short shorts and a sports bra on, their ripe pregnant stomachs ballooning out. Their skin was shiny, looking like it had just been oiled, and possibly they just had been. Nurses were always on hand apparently to give the men and women here a full rubdown per day to avoid stretch marks and keep everyone in physical perfection. But perhaps these women had oiled their own bellies together?

While wandering through the park, getting some fresh air, he came across Vicky and Liam. They were sitting by a park bench, laughing. Jim caught them holding hands. He smiled as they saw him and quickly sat upright, moving a little farther apart on the bench. He didn't let on that he had seen them. Good for him.

"How did your check up go?" He asked, sitting down next to Liam on the empty space on the bench.

"Great!" Liam smiled. "I'm having a girl!"

"Boy for me!" Vicky smiled. "We've both got two very healthy babies growing. How about you."

"A girl." Jim smiled. "... and a boy."

They both took a moment to register what he had said, and then broke out into big grins. "Twins!?"

Jim laughed, nodding. They all hugged, happy at each other's news.

"You know, during checkups, they select the best bulls and cows to carry multiples. They know which one of us is going to be the best at that. You should be happy to know you've got a body built for pregnancy!" Vicky smiled and gave him another hug.

"Or... your dad owns the joint." Liam said quietly, pointing across the park.

There they were. The terrible three. The Queen's of the farm, who everyone hated. Stephanie Montgomery, the ringleader, was leading her pair of two cronies behind her. The other two were Clarice and Lucy, two other budding socialites who followed their leader around without question. Rumor has it that Stephanie wasn't actually here because she wanted to be. She'd screwed up her grades real bad in high school, her father pouring money at a college to get her in, where she had later been expelled for something terrible.

She'd been sent her, her father's last resort to knock some sense into her. However it didn't seem to be taking. She was horrible to everyone, strutting around like she owned the place, being demanding and just a bitch. However because of her father, she still got preferential treatment.

For most carrying multiples, people like Jim were selected, having the natural ability to carry such a large batch of children without question. It was seen as a sign of fertility, of pride among the people here. But, if you were Stephanie Montgomery, you got it without question. The three girls were in their third trimester now, and they all looked like they were closing to popping regardless. Stephanie was carrying quintuplets, while the other two girls had quadruplets each. Stephanie of course had to have one more.

They were back to wearing nothing but a bra and thong, leaving nothing to the imagination as they waddled down to a park bench on the other side where Jim was seated, and heaved their bulks down for a rest. They looked tired, sweaty, and overall looking like they were having an unpleasant time. They sat on the bench together, bellies drooping between their legs as they had to spread them wide to account for their huge forms. They rubbed their stomachs, a few winces from each one, as the children inside them jostled for room.

"I don't know why they do it if they don't want too." Vicky shook her head.

"It takes a certain type of character to be able to get away being that big. Those three don't have it."

The three girls sat there, breathing hard, annoyed glances at everyone who walked past them. Suddenly there was some commotion near Jim, Vicky and Liam.

It was Michael and Sarah, a small crowd around them. A nurse was running over. They all watched, wondering what was happening, before Jim saw a large wet patch on Michael's robe, all across where his bottom was, dripping down.

"It's time!" Michael was smiling, slight discomfort on his face. His water had broke!

The nurse reached him, taking a hand, his wife Sarah still very much pregnant herself taking the other. "Let's go you to the birthing center."

"I'm coming with you darling." Sarah gave him a kiss.

There was singing of celebrations, pats on the back, good lucks rung out from all the other bulls and cows in the park, as Michael headed off to give birth to his ninth child.

"Reckon you'll go through nine?" Vicky asked Jim.

He said nothing, his hand resting on his belly. He certainly hoped so.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Weeks became months on the farm. Routine was now regular for everyone, and Jim got used to living in the complexes. His belly grew at a steady rate, to the point where he was five months in, and he was starting to look big. He couldn't hide his pregnant body anymore, even if he wanted too. He looked like he had swallowed a football, his gut very much poking out from him now, and he couldn't be happier. Most nights he fell asleep, his hands cradling his belly, feeling the children move around inside him. He loved every second of feeling the little kicks and bumps within him, sometimes sitting there for hours as they poked around, always marveling at what was happening within him.

He'd wake up every morning, still not sure it was real, only to find that belly of his ballooned out on top of him, and he would fall in love with it all over again.

Much to the chagrin of some of the more conservative folk, Jim had already taken to not wearing shirts anymore if he could get away with it. He loved looking at himself and how big he was getting, and was proud to be a pregnant man. Every morning he'd spend time in the shower, soapy hands rubbing all over his stomach, feeling the life within, taking his time and cooing to his babies. He only wore shorts, especially in his room, and he didn't get any complaints from Marcia.

Like Jim, Marcia had also been selected for multiple births, which was why her morning sickness had been particularly bad. But rather than twins, she was carrying triplets. Her stomach was even bigger than Jim's, and she looked huge, especially with her thin body. She was also a big fan of showing herself off, sans shirts, always in a bra, and the two were becoming close friends as they went through everything together.

Though not as close as Vicky and Liam had become. The two were now certainly a couple, official very early on. Everyone had been correct in stating that there was plenty of opportunities for dating while on the farm, and not a lot to do. As their pregnancies got bigger, apparently so did their sex life. They were often late to breakfast, always looking a little disheveled, as if they had just had a marathon after waking up. No one said anything, just ate, but there were a few cheeky grins around the table. The four had become good friends.

In saying that, for Jim, his own sex life was non-existent. Yet his libido was not playing well with him. When his second trimester hit, it was like a switch had been flipped on his cock. Every minute of the day it was all he could think about. It was a very frustrating experience, as he had always had a hard time talking to girls. And now, that his kink of being pregnant was being realized, and surrounded by so many pregnant women as well, he seemed to be failing in that department.

He and Marcia grew closer, becoming firm friends, often staying up late at night too talk until one of them fell asleep. Though Marcia seemed to put a stop to any romantic dealings before they ever began.

He and Marcia had taken to applying body butter to each other's bellies every night before bed to help with stretch marks. It was something they could easily help each other with and they didn't want to annoy any nurses with such a thing. The body butter smelled of cocoa, rich and creamy, and there was an endless supply of it they could be requested. Jim had been sitting on his bed, back against the wall, with Marcia between his legs, applying a thick amount of it to his belly.

His babies were quiet for the moment, thankfully, as Marcia rubbed her fingers into his soft belly. She caressed him slowly, hands gliding across his ovoid form, and he just lay there and relaxed as she worked him over.

"How's that feel?" She asked.

"Amazing." He smiled. "It just feels nice."

Marcia nodded, smiling as well, as she agreed. She took particular attention to the sides of his belly, where stretch marks would be most prominent, just below his rib cage. "Did you see Vicky and Liam today?"

Jim shook his head no. "I guess they were busy? Maybe at a checkup."

"Oh they were busy alright." She said slyly.

"I swear, Vicky won't need to get inseminated next time with how much they keep fucking." Jim chuckled.

"I wonder what it's like... you know, both of them pregnant." This was the first time Marcia had ever brought up anything like this before. Jim found his eyes opening, looking at her. She was still rubbing his belly, though she was going slower, now right at the tip where his belly button had popped out.

"I guess the positions get a little harder. But no more difficult than it needs to be."

"Be a bit harder for us I guess. Being so much bigger. Especially at full term."

"Us?"

Marcia blinked. She stopped rubbing his belly for a second. They both sat there, curious about what each other were thinking.

And then Jim felt it. The tightness in his pants. The tightness that was happening far too often. The swell of an erection. He couldn't help it anymore. His hormones were all in flux, causing it to happen at the most inappropriate times. Just like right now.

Marcia saw it happen, saw his cock rise up and move within his pants. He immediately blushed, shifting his gravid body on the bed, trying to divert attention away from it. "Sorry!" He said, moving his body forward, using his belly to hide it.

"It's ok." Marcia said, but she'd gone quiet. "Perhaps we had better stop for now."

"But I haven't rubbed you down yet." Jim said.

"I'll be ok for one night." She gave him a big smile. "Let's just get some rest huh?" She stood up, groaning as she did, the three babies inside her causing a lot of weight and unbalance, and she walked back over to her bed, hands on her back.

Later that night, Jim lay there on his side, so embarrassed. What did Marcia think of him? Probably some type of pervert. She'd said nothing the rest of the night, hauling herself into bed and going straight to sleep. He couldn't help it though! He felt amazing every single day, this beacon of fertility. It was everything he dreamed of and more. But he had no one to share at with, not on that intimate level. Worse yet, his erection had not gone away.

It remained throbbing under the sheets, Jim discarding his pants as he had pulled the blanket over the top of him. It begged for someone to touch it, to finally deal with it. His balls ached after weeks of neglect. He hated himself, but there was nothing he could do about it. Marcia had seen himself and immediately retreated away.

He continued to lie there, eyes closed, breathing, trying to find some solace in his dreams, when he heard something. Rhythmic. Wet. He was lying on his side, looking across the room at Marcia who had her back to him. The room was dark, though moonlight shone through the window, illuminating part of the space in it's beams.

There was breathing. Harder. Jim focused, lying still. It was Marcia.

The sound only gotten quicker, the sound of something wet being... rubbed? Her breath seemed to be getting quicker too. And louder.

Oh my God! She was masturbating! Jim lay there, dumbfounded, trying not to give away that he was awake, as Marcia pleasured herself. Her body was rocking a little under the sheets as fingers were undoubtedly plowing into her. This went on for a little while, Jim's already hard erection becoming like steel, as eventually Marcia gasped, groaned, and her body started shaking.

She finished, sighing to herself, as she rolled onto her back. Jim snapped his eyes closed, pretending and hoping that Marcia thought he was asleep. His heart was beating fast, sweat pouring from him, as he dared not move. Eventually Marcia fell asleep herself, snoring on her back, her belly protruding into the air.

And with that, he grasped his own manhood and dealt with his problem. It was the only way he was going to get to bed tonight as long as he dealt with himself.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The days seemed to go even slower now. Jim and Marcia's relationship changed, without any of them addressing what had happened or was happening. They took to rubbing their own bellies now with butter every night, or would call in one of the nurses to do it. Marcia even needed her breasts done too, as they began swelling up with milk to feed her young. Once she started lactating, she would be required to be pumped daily for the rest of her time here, her milk used to help fund the whole farm.

Breast milk was now readily available in all food markets and grocery stores, and was very quickly replacing cow's milk as the number one in a person's home. All cows on the pregnancy farm were given hormone injections as well to increase production, which caused intense swelling along with the breast growth.

Marcia's first pregnancy was a heavy toll on her body, with not only the increase in breast size, but also the huge belly she was sporting. Compared to her, Jim was having the time of his life. Except for the constant problem between his legs.

He was in his third trimester now, and he couldn't remember the last time he had worn a shirt. He was feeling heavy a lot of the time, this great weight now a constant in his belly, and he found himself holding his back as he walked around the complex. He went and did Lamaze class every day, as well as yoga, strengthening his core and making sure he was doing everything to ensure he'd be ready for a natural birth. The doctors so far had given him a green light, and he planned to keep it that way.

There really was no division between men and women. Everyone just simply enjoyed being there, and with everyone going through their pregnancies together, there never were any splits. Men and women did all classes together, sharing in the experience, and Jim found that he really liked that.

Marcia had taken to doing swimming rather than yoga, with her belly was actually a godsend. She could lose a lot of the weight of her body and just swim and float for hours, giving herself a break. Liam and Vicky walked a lot, staying fit that way, and Jim occasionally joined them. Though one afternoon he found himself alone, going for a walk by himself around a path on the edge of the farm.

The farm itself seemed to be ever growing, new constructions taking place every day. There seemed to be an explosion in people wanting to be a bull or a cow, and frankly it was needed. In the real world, pregnancies were dropping sharply, most people choosing surrogacy from a farm. There was a great demand for people like Jim, and the farm's were cashing in on it.

Though he was allowed to leave the farm, it was understood by the staff that they didn't want him to go to far, or be away for too long, in case there was an emergency. He'd walked right to the edge of the property by the fence, standing there looking at all the construction crews as they built the framework for a new ward, fitting another couple of hundred people like him in it, ready to continue growing the world's population.

He got a few looks from the crew as they walked past, looking through the fence of the yard, whispering among themselves. He guessed they'd never seen a man pregnant before. Or one so heavily pregnant.

He walked off, chuckling to himself, waddling his way back to his room. He could feel the eyes still on him all the way back.

He smiled and nodded to everyone he passed. He saw Michael and Sarah, both of them now fully given birth to their last pregnancy, now onto a new one. They looked strange not being so pregnant, and it looked like they felt it too. Being thin didn't suit them. But soon enough, they'd be as big as he was.

There was also a new batch of recruits recently, who still were as surprised as he had been his first day. They always huddled together, not believing what was happening or where they were, watching all the pregnant men and women walk around them, quietly talking among themselves. As their pregnancies began to show, they'd become more confident, feeling like they could fit in. But when you were in your first trimester, it was always hard socially.

Jim returned to his room, expecting Marcia to be out. She had joined up in the nurse trainee program, doing classes in her spare time, and had been allowed to observe a few births. It was the field she was hoping to get into in a few years, so anything she could learn now was only going to help her.

He himself had already made the decision to stay. It was his first pregnancy he knew, but he belonged here. Everything was magical about what he was going through. He couldn't deny how good he felt. He was built to be pregnant, and he loved his job. His belly was the most perfect shape even with twins, so perfectly round, and not a single stretch mark. It was slightly pinker than the rest of his skin too, which only seemed to make it glow more.

In fact, as he opened the door to his room, he thought he'd put in another lotion rubdown in on himself while he had the time. He just loved the feeling of getting to rub his belly for as long as he wanted too. Feeling the babies inside him. It felt motherly to do, a bonding experience between all three of them. It was his favorite time of the day.

"FUCK!"

Jim had opened the door, only to have Marcia yell at him.

She was on her bed, completely naked, legs spread.

And she was fingering herself once again.

Her hands barely reached around her huge belly. She was so big she was almost straining to get her hands down there, in between the dark forest of her hair and into her wet folds. Jim just stood there, shocked, as Marcia was caught red handed.

"I-I'm s-sorry!" Jim stammered. "I thought you were out!"

Marcia pulled her fingers out of her slit, dripping wet with juices, and tried to reach for her sheets. But she couldn't get to them. Her belly was preventing her from moving. She strained but to no avail. She grunted, giving up. "At least close the door!"

"Right!" Jim yelled. He stepped into the room closing the door behind him, and then just stood there. One pregnant man not knowing what to do, and one pregnant woman sitting on her bed, caught masturbating.

"I thought your walk was going to talk longer." Marcia grumbled.