Working Out

Story Info
The sexy fitness instructor.
3.1k words
3.85
2.7k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Steps

It had been a hard work out, both sitting slumped over the bench at the bottom of the mountain, catching our breath. The gentle mountain breeze helping somewhat as I sucked in large lungfuls of air.

"Jump to it, lets get some stretching done..."

My PT is a ball breaker, I've been working hard to follow that gorgeous arse up the endless steps. The pain of each agonising tread offset by the silky lycra clad legs before me.

Feeling my muscles burn as I stretch out.

Cheeky sidewards glances as I'm being instructed on improved technique.

I'm starting to feel fitter and stronger, its been a few weeks now with this new regime. However also comes with a cost, an increased sex drive.

She knows she's hot, I'm sure she intentionally positions herself just at the right angle to drive me nuts. Theres a line though, no playing with the clients, very clear rules. All it does is drive me crazy.

"Ouch... " she cries suddenly, a twinge in her shoulder. She winces but shrugs it off and commands me to get down and start doing burpees, definitely not my favourite.

As I'm huffing and puffing, I notice she is rubbing her shoulder, obviously in pain.

I finish my mandatory sentence and stop.

"Would you like a rub?", I ask.

She begrudgingly agrees, obviously the pain offsetting the reluctance for physical contact.

My strong hands, gentle against her soft skin.

I feel knots that need working on, and my thumbs start their magic.

She moans, but quickly shuts that down.

I gently walk her to the bench and continue releasing the pressure on those sore muscles. My hands feel good against her skin, our closeness is comforting.

"This doesn't mean you get off the rest of the work out, buddy!" Told you she's a ball breaker.

Yet she remains seated as my hands work across her shoulders, down her slender, yet strong arms.

Feels nice, straddling the bench, she pushes back between my legs, not much but enough that there is contact.

She leans forward, stretching as my hands work down her back.

Sports bras can be annoying to massage around, however there is enough other parts that need attention.

My strong hands firm against the tops of her waist, massaging those lower back joints that can ache.

She groans again, unintentionally, trying to resist that feeling of release as the muscle tension goes.

"Right you" she jumps up, opportunity gone...

A week later we are back at her favourite place of pain, as she likes to call it.

I'm feeling the burn, my legs ache, my chest thumping.

That lithe butt just meters away, so cute, tormenting me.

Come on push through I keep willing myself as i put the next foot in front over and over.

We pause at the usual spot someway up the mountain. Plank time.

She usually just stands over me, making we work, don't know, something is different today.

She joins me.

We start with a plank.

I assume the position, she's facing me.

Usually I'd be looking down, yes I know, bad posture, bowing my back, but there is an incentive today.

I'm trying so hard to look up and forward, she's facing me, I'm either looking straight into her smiling eyes or trying so desperately not to drop my gauze as I notice out of my peripheral vision that her sports top is looser than normal.

Tantalising view of forbidden flesh.

Its killing me, I can't look without being obvious yet my mind is crying out.... please peek.

"Good job" she says and jumps up, obviously the two minutes has gone quickly.

Her gorgeous butt, disappearing further up the trail.

At the tail end of summer the weather can be quite erratic, it had been quite warm in our work out, however a sudden rain shower dumped on us as we reached the top of the trail head.

I guess most work out clothes are meant to be adapted to allow for being drenched.

Not sure that whether it was intentional or not, but what was a white top no longer offered much concealment.

Sure a good sports bra conceals most things.

But enough of an incentive to push to get to the top to see the front part.

My legs burned as I passed her. Couldn't help but glance sideways at the lovely view presented next to me.

She was slightly startled by my new enthusiasm, usually always leading and pushing on.

I make it to the top, but only just in front.

I turn to admire my success, grabbling one quick glimpse of this gorgeous woman, almost naked from the waist up before she commands me with the next exercise.

It's so very hard to concentrate as I'm doing sit-ups, she's standing, spotting me, and each sit up is greeted with a lovely view.
Luckily there is little blood left over after my antics to embarrass myself right now.

The return down the hill is always a little challenging particularity when it's been raining, the steps slippery, the light drizzle not helping at all.

My previous efforts left me quite drained, a little unsure of my footing, and in the rush to get down I slip and tumble off into the ferns beside the trail. I slide some way down the side of the trail coming to rest awkwardly on my back.

"You okay?" She calls down

"Think so, but my leg is killing me" I respond.

Next thing she is sliding down beside me. Normally something I'd be very very happy with, except she's sort of on top of me, in the rain, at the bottom of a little valley covered in leaves and moss and my leg is now killing me.

Without hesitation she strips off her top and wraps it around the gouge in my thigh where I've landed on a protruding stick, her sports bra offering scant protection from my quick eyes.

We slide and struggle back up to the path, rain is now pretty constant, my shirt is ripped to shreds, her shirt stained in blood, wrapped around my leg, sorry sight that we are, now getting cold but still in good spirits.

"Can you walk?" She asks.

I nod and grimace.

We start limping down the pathway, her under my arm supporting my leg.

Despite the pain, I can't help notice how nice she feels tucked in close, our bare skin touching, warm.

The rain is slowly draining our heat from exposed flesh, she snuggles in closer.

My arm hanging over her shoulder close.

She feels nice and soft where our body's touch, my mind wanders, definitely helping with the pain.

My eyes catch the subtle bounce of her almost revealed breasts with each step.

"Hey Mr, watch where you're walking.." a warning that I'm clearly not focused on the task at hand.

"'Hey Mr, watch what that hand is doing..." a warning as my hand may have slipped somewhat.

We make it back to the car park safely. "The wound doesn't look too major, just get it cleaned and dressed", she says, "we may need to continue with some less impact exercise next week"

And with that, jumps in her car and speeds off, only to return minutes later and exit via the correct road.

I stand looking wistfully after her, feeling a warm glow from the day, I wonder what next week will hold...

The Pool

The Doctor had done a good job of cleaning up my leg wound and had supplied me with a waterproof plaster that would allow me to continue my exercise regime, my goal to be fit and buff again.

"Good morning" her cheerful voice called out.

My PT was becoming more and more a motivation to work out as time went by.

"And what are those?" She exclaimed

"Ummm board shorts..."

Well apparently one can't work out in the pool in beach wear... off to the pool shop I head to purchase some budgie smugglers.

Sheepishly reappearing from the change lockers my "man bits" all packed up like bag of meat at the butchers, I sidle to the pool edge and don't waste time getting in the water.

"Okay, starting with laps, freestyle" the mistress of pain barks.

Off I go thundering along the pool, head out of the water like the country bumpkin that I'd been whilst learning to swim as a kid...

I hardly make it a lap before being pulled up for swimming like an "drowning epileptic rabbit" as she mildly put it.

After some time trying to instruct me from beside the pool, she gives up and jumps in, to better be able to physically direct me.

You'd almost feel that my incompetence could have been a little exaggerated...

Never the less, whilst firm, her hands on my mostly naked body were not unenjoyable. Perhaps her condescending slap on the arse was unwarranted as I finally got my rhythm and swam off.

The Rack

Still a little tender from my fall last week we move inside to the gym and hit the weights, "My Pleasure Room" she calls it

Watching her lithe body demonstrate the correct form is quite pleasurable. Rippling muscles under toned skin as the bar rises causes distraction definitely.

I'm beginning to regret the loose running shorts that I hastily put on prior to heading out.

Even though I'm not being given any time to relax, I keep getting sneaky glances down her top, I can feel a familiar stirring in my shorts. I'm madly trying to think of other things, maths equations, English lit, anything...

I'm sitting astride the bench at the Peck Deck, trying my utmost to push those pads in towards each other. Each repetition brings a slight weight gain till I almost can't.

She leans in to just spot that last push, her top gaping just a little much.

My blood really should be going to my chest, but right now I'm so damn distracted. My shorts sliding gently up my leg as I feel a fresh wind along my thigh.

We both look down at the same time, our heads almost touching and the weights go crashing back in the rack behind me.

"CLANG!"

The whole gym looks at us disapprovingly as we stand like startled gazelles, followed by a hurried sit down to try cover my embarrassment.

She just giggles and walks off, leaving me to my own thoughts....

Mountains

Her favourite place to punish me was always the great outdoors.

Lovely sunny days leading to warm evenings would encourage us to push our work outs harder.

Warmer days encouraged less clothing, always a positive for me.

My fascination with my sexy, yet unattainable, PT kept me pushing my self harder with each weeks exercises. She knew it too.

I'm sure that after one of our runs when she'd left me for dust that I'd caught her adjusting her sports bra, turning the corner as she put her top back on. Flashes of tantalising skin so provocative yet not quite enough.

She's so limber, her stretching after a work out, so distracting. My mind mentally undressing her as she fold her self in half whilst I struggle to hold a calf stretch.

I imagine the feeling of sliding down those tight lycra pants, folding soft fabric down over smooth skin. Her eyes looking back at me over her shoulder inquisitively yet not resisting. I imagine the rolling the pants over her sexy hips, revealing her gorgeous arse, a thin line of fabric between her pert cheeks. My strong hands lowering her pants down further, caressing her thighs, over her calves around her ankles.

Her eyebrows arch as I consider my next move.

I can feel my pants becoming tight as I think about how nice it would be to slide up behind this beautiful woman.

I imagine then gently sliding aside the soft material of her G string...

"Hello?" she exclaims, waving her hand in front of my gauze.

I jump, startled, obviously my thoughts quite impure and obvious, my pants quite visibly tenting.

I splutter, completely caught like a deer in the headlights.

"Ummm" being the only cognitive words that I can utter.

She giggles and commands me to start doing burpees, definitely putting me back in my place...

Stretching

I really need to stop with these distractions, I'm here to get fit, not ogle my personal trainer, as hot as she is.

Even just something as simple as a post work out stretching session distracts me.

Imagining feeling my arms behind her, sliding her top up, exposing her tight body. My hands hard against her smooth skin, warm as I slide the fabric up.

She's stretching out as the material slithers up along her arms.

Feeling the muscles of her arms strong yet supple yielding as I remove more clothing.

I lean in close to her neck, smelling the shampoo in her hair as I my warm breath caresses her neck, feeling her tilt her head exposing more of that lovely sensual skin.

My hands running down her body, resting on her hips.

Feeling her lycra covered butt, warm, silky under my hands.

As I move in close feeling my body hard against her.

The swell in my pants giving away my obvious arousal, pressing against those gorgeous buttocks.

My soft breaths, now kisses. Light kisses along her neck, sending a shiver down her back.

My hand circling around, pressing her back into my embrace.

My fingers drifting across the top of her leggings, sliding under the fabric at the front. She takes a breath as my fingers touch soft forbidden skin.

She can feel my cock pulse against her, safely wrapped in my training pants.

My kisses working up to the soft skin behind her ear, gentle nibbles.

She tilts her head allowing that kisses to follow the jaw line.

Pushing her sensual body back against me.

"Okay now change legs" She says, snapping me back into reality.

I grin sheepishly, glad that she can't read my thoughts...

Yoga

"How did I end up here?" I think to my self.

Trying to fold my body into odd shapes, the strain causing me to sweat.

This banshee will make me to anything just to catch a glimpse of her sexy body.

Which is exactly what I'm doing right now...

Imagining how this would be if we were both naked, comfortable in our skin.

My eyes caressing her smooth calf, tracing the line of her chilies tendon, stretched taught. The calf muscle flexing.

Imagining gentle kisses along that smooth skin.

The contour of her thigh, seeing the warm light of the sun shining into the studio.

She'd feel the whisper of my breath against her skin.

My hand tracing its way, gently, around the lovely curve of her buttock, feeling the strong muscles.

She leans forward stretching.

My hands tracing a path along her taught stomach, bringing my body closer.

The muscles along her back, fascinating. Tender yet strong.

My hand sliding around her waist.

The curve of her hips, skin warm and inviting.

My kisses causing goose bumps down her back.

Our legs touching gently, mine hairy against hers softness.

At this stage I've completely given up the pretence of modesty, feeling my cock hardening.

She feels the warmth of me sliding along her thighs.

My hand drifting gently down her front, feeling the soft fluff on top of her pubic hair. Fingers gentle stroking through.

My kisses haven't stopped, over her shoulder.

Snuggling into her neck, the skin, tender, smooth responding.

My body now completely stretched out behind her, legs entwined.

She wraps her legs around mine.

I feel my cock slide between her legs, the feeling of the head so close to her inner thighs.

My fingers gently pressing against the top of her Mons, not quite touching her clitoris.

Feeling the intake of breath as she gently rocks her pelvis back.

My finger grazing over that forbidden button, she shudders with the first touch.

I can feel her body responding.

"And change stance" I suddenly snap out of my vivid day dream...

Damn this imagination of mine...

The Bench

"Okay, time to get ripped" she commands

I'm straddled at the preacher bench with a bar bell balanced in my hands.

Feeling my muscles warm as I start curling, bringing the weight up and controlling on the return.

I wonder what she is thinking, just waiting for me to finish this rep? Is she trying not to wonder why there the odd sweat marks forming. Or is she doing what my dirty mind is doing, catching cheeky looks at my groin. Each effort as I curl the weight feeling my trapped cock throb as I exert myself. Feeling the sweat forming as my muscles bulge.

Does she ever see a glimpse of what my face would look like, screwed up in ecstasy as I get close to orgasming.

I imagine her encouragement, not to make that last rep, rather that she can feel me getting closer, my cock would be swelling inside her as she feels her own excitement, her own orgasm approaching.

Of course its now very awkward to move to the next machine...

Coffee scrub

It's a bit strange my PT has given me some of this girly body scrub to try out. After the initial weirdness of questioning whether my hygiene was up to scratch, which she assured me it was. I've ended up with a bag of well, coffee grounds.

Todays work out was tough, no time to indulge in my usual fantasies, well until now.

I start the water running as I strip off my sweaty gym gear. Peeling off my shirt, enjoying the feeling of my rippling body. Sliding down my shorts, wishing she was here to help.

I step into the stream of water, feeling the warmth washing away the sticky sweat from my work out.

As per the instructions I turn off the water and reach for the packet. I pour a handful of the loamy coffee grounds into my hand and proceed to rub them into my skin. Loving the aroma of coffee as it envelopes me. My hands glide over my shoulders. I scrub the grounds into my body, feeling my skin become warm.

I'm trying to avoid touching my groin as continue rubbing into my body, I know I'm going to get distracted quite soon. Imagining my sexy trainers hands doing this job.

Imagining her reaching up to rub across my shoulders. Her hands soft and hard against my skin.

I can feel her fingers running down my chest. Feel her naked breasts pressed against my back.

Her hands moving lower.

I can feel the blood going to my cock, hard already, anticipating those ever elusive fingers.

I feel her whole body close to mine, she's spooning me.

Her hands stroking me.

I turn to finally kiss her, to feel her lips against mine.

"Ouch" I cry as I smack my head into the shower head.

"Stupid imagination" I mutter under my breath as I turn on the water and get cleaned up.