Working Out with Mom

Story Info
Son finds out the benefits of hitting the gym with mom.
8.9k words
4.67
63k
140
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(edited version: 8,917 words)

Story 1 - sneakypeter

Our family had been through a lot lately. My mom and dad had recently filed for divorce, and dad moved out, getting his own place on the other side of town. My sister and I had been affected by the separation, and we both seemed to spend more time away from the house during the summer. It just wasn't a great place to be. When fall came, my sister went back for her junior year of college.

My name is Eric. I graduated high school and got a job at a local lumber yard. I had just turned eighteen in the summer, and had started going out a bit more, partying with my friends. In high school, I played football, basketball, and baseball, but once I graduated, I stopped playing sports and working out. I just went to work during the week and partied on the weekends. This did cause me to lose my six pack and I put on a few pounds.

With Dad moving out and my sister at school, it just left me and my mom at home. She didn't seem to mind me partying, if I went to work and didn't drink in the house. Plus, I did help with some bills and did my part around the house, as far as cleaning up and stuff like that. She did seem to cling to me a bit after my sister went back to school; it left me as the only one in her family still at home with her.

My mom's name is Jenny, and she is forty-three years old. After the separation from dad, mom got on a bit of a fitness kick. She joined a gym for the first time, started working out and eating better, which transformed her body quite a bit. She started lifting weights and doing cardio, so within the last year or so, she had lost about twenty-five pounds, and had also gotten very toned.

When she wore her open-back tops, you could see some definition in her back muscles. I had never looked at mom as a sexy woman, until I noticed a guy at the mall checking mom out in her tight blue jeans.

I looked at mom and thought to myself, 'Yeah, mom is a beautiful woman with an attractive body, most guys would consider her a MILF.' Mom is five-eight and measures about 34-26-36; she is a natural brunette, but dyes her shoulder-length hair blonde. She usually had her hair in a ponytail, so she could go right to the gym.

After I noticed the guy checking mom out at the mall, I kinda looked at her differently, as I walked behind her at the mall. She looked great in those jeans— she must do a lot of glute exercises— because I hadn't noticed her ass looking like that before. Mom was always busty about a C-cup, I'd say, but given that she had achieved a flat, toned stomach, she wore tank-tops showing off her cleavage and firm stomach, which made her tits look even bigger. Mom also had one of those smiles that lit up the room to go along with her blue eyes. I could see why men would find her attractive.

One day, I was getting home from a long day at work, and was looking forward to hitting the couch. As I walked in the house, Mom was all changed into her workout clothes, with her gym bag draped over her shoulder.

She smiled at me. "Hey sweetie, I'm just about to head to the gym. There is some leftover chicken Caesar salad in the fridge if you want it."

"Thanks, Mom, but I got Burger King drive thru on the way home."

"Eric, you've been eating nothing but junk food since you got that job, you should try eating healthier. I can tell you are getting a little heavier."

"Yeah, I know, Mom. Guess I'm just used to eating whatever and burning it off playing sports."

"Well, why don't you come to the gym with me. You can burn the calories off there and would be nice to hang out with you a bit more. Seems like we barely see each other."

I thought about it for a second, and figured what the hell. I could use a workout. "Okay, mom, I'll come with you. Just let me go get changed."

I went upstairs and threw on some shorts and a t-shirt, grabbed a pair of running shoes, and headed out to jump in the car with mom. We arrived at the gym, and mom said hello to a bunch of people who were also regulars at the gym.

Mom said, "I'm doing legs today; you got a workout in mind for yourself, sweetie?"

"I ain't lifted in a while, mom. Think I'll just do some light upper body stuff and ease into it."

I found an empty bench and loaded it up to do some warm-up bench presses. Mom headed to the squat rack, and loaded up some weights on the bar. As she was putting plates on the bar, I noticed the outfit she had on. She was wearing pink leggings that clung to her lower body, showing off the definition in her legs and her firm ass. The material rode right up between her cheeks, bringing attention to her tight glutes. She also had on a loose, black t-shirt that she had tucked into the back of her sports bra, which made sure her butt was visible.

I did a quick warm-up set of twelve on the bench and sat back up. I looked over and saw my mom doing some deep squats. Her form was good as she got very low, and I could not help but notice how nice her ass looked when she squatted. The shape of her ass was perfect, and it became apparent that I was not the only one admiring her form. I saw other men sneaking glances over at mom, as she squatted up and down.

I adjusted weights on my bar and continued my workout, trying not to get caught checking out my own mom. I did another set on the bench and when I sat up this time, I noticed mom had moved to the hip thrusts, and— damn— it was hard to look away as her hip lifted the weights, and she tightened her glutes. I went to the other side of the gym to a fly machine, working my chest a bit more.

After I finished, I walked back to where mom was, and the first thing I noticed was that she had taken her t-shirt off to reveal her matching pink sports bra. I could then see mom's firm stomach and her C-cup tits almost spilling out. She had moved to the free-weight section of the gym and was using dumbbells to do straight-leg deadlifts. She kept her legs straight and bent completely over giving a great view of her sexy ass. I had to look away when mom looked over at me when she completed her set.

We finished with some jogging on the treadmill beside each other. As we jogged, I tried my best to look straight ahead, but, in my side view, I couldn't help but notice mom's big tits bouncing up and down as we ran together. After twenty minutes of me sneaking peeks at her jugs bouncing, we got our stuff together and returned home.

Mom went to shower first, and I went to my room and lay on my bed with the thoughts of mom working out in her sexy gym outfit still fresh in my mind. I reached down and felt my cock getting stiffer. I pulled it out and started stroking it, thinking about mom's sweet ass and big tits. Just as I felt a huge load coming on, I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I quickly threw the covers over me, and mom walked in, only wearing a short towel wrapped around her body.

Mom said, "Shower is free, sweetie."

"Okay. Thanks, mom."

Mom then walked out of my room. As I watched her walk away, I could make out the outline of her ass cheeks moving up and down. I took an extra-long shower, rubbing my hard cock the entire time, and letting go of the big load that had built up inside me.

Mom and I had dinner together and I could not help but check her out every chance I got. I could not believe how sexy my mom was and I couldn't stop thinking about her. I thanked mom for dinner and went to my room to watch TV and chill out. I heard mom go to her bedroom. As I was starting to doze off, I heard my phone buzz from an incoming text, it was from mom.

Mom: I enjoyed you coming to the gym with me sweetie. I hope you'll join me for another work out tomorrow 😊

I thought for a second, realizing that as much as I wanted to get back in shape, I wanted to watch mom work out in her gym outfits even more. I texted her back.

Eric: sure mom, was kind of nice to hit the gym with you. Will be ready to go again after work.

Mom: oh good, we'll get you back in shape in no time 😉. Good night sweetie.

Eric: I hope so, night mom.

The next day, I went to work. It was a long, hot day in the lumber yard; I knew that I was going to be tired at the end of day, but I had said that I was going to get into shape. When I walked in the front door, mom greeted me with a big smile and a hug. She squeezed me tightly, pressing her big tits against my chest. She then handed me a green drink that she had been making for herself for the last few months.

"Here, sweetie. I made you one of my drinks. It's good for you and will give you some energy at the gym."

"Thanks, mom." P I then headed to my room to get changed, to go to the gym with her.

We arrived at the gym, and I walked behind mom as we entered. She was wearing light-blue short tights and a black sweater. Those shorts hugged her sweet cheeks tightly, and showed off her gorgeous ass.

I was going to work on my arms, so I went over to the free-weight section to do some curls. Mom warmed up on the elliptical machine, which gave me full view over her sexy legs and butt moving back and forth on the cardio machine. I sat at the preacher curl machine for more curls, and mom moved over to the bench press to do some upper body. She loaded some plates on the bar, and proceeded to remove her sweater. Mom was wearing a tight, long-sleeve, white top that plunged down her chest. The shirt showed off the top of her breasts, and had a couple pieces of fabric that criss-crossed just below her neck. Mom did a warmup set, then loaded the weight on the bar and walked over to me.

"Sweetie, could you please spot me."

"Sure, mom." I stood above mom as she lay down on the bench. What I noticed next, made my cock jump for a quick second— I could clearly make out her nipples through the shirt.

I helped her lift the bar up as she did her reps, the bar bouncing off her ample chest. I helped her finish the last rep, and she sat up and put more weight on for another set. As she finished her last set, I almost forgot to help her last rep, as I was watching her breasts with each movement.

I then went to do some tricep pulldowns, as mom sat down on the chest fly machine. As I did my reps, I looked up to watch mom extend her arms to her side and pull the weight in front of her chest. Her breasts were squeezing together with each movement, and her nipples looked like they were about to break through her top.

Again, when we finished lifting, we ended with a jog on the treadmill. This time, her tits bounced even more as she ran; mom had to have noticed me and a couple other men sneaking peeks at her big tits.

Just like the day before, mom went to shower first, and I retreated to my room thinking about how sexy she had looked at the gym. I stroked my cock vigorously, thinking about how good it would feel to have my hard cock sliding between mom's perfect jugs. This time, I shot a load of cum on my chest just as my bedroom door swung open. I quickly pulled the covers over me, as I saw mom standing in my doorway with a very small towel wrapped around her.

"Shower is free, sweetie. I'll start getting dinner ready."

"Ah yeah, okay thanks, mom."

Mom turned to walk back to her room. Her short towel did not cover the bottom of her ass cheeks and I could see them with each step she took.

We sat down for dinner after my shower. Mom made chicken and broccoli which was very good. Mom wore a long, button-up shirt and black tights. Her top few buttons were not done up and she was clearly not wearing a bra. I could see some of her cleavage as I ate dinner.

I helped mom with the dishes and watched her move around the kitchen. I would sneak peeks at her tits when she was washing the dishes, and check out her ass when she bent over to put the pots and pans away. Then we retreated to our rooms to watch TV and get ready for bed. I was watching TV, and scrolling Instagram, watching videos of women working out in the type of outfit my mom wore to the gym, when my phone buzzed a text from mom.

Mom: you are doing great coming to the gym with your old mom baby. Hope you keep it up because I really enjoy the company 😊

I read the message and texted back.

Eric: I am enjoying it too mom and you are anything but old. Can tell you know your way around the gym.

Mom: aww thank you, you're such a sweetie and can tell you know what you're doing in the gym as well. I noticed a couple girls checking you out in the gym. Made me a bit jealous and wanted to tell them to get their eyes off my boy 😉

Eric: lol, I didn't notice that at all mom. And I'm not into girls mom, I'm attracted to women. And I think all us guys at the gym were too focused on the hot woman working out with me to notice any of the little girls.

There was a couple-minute pause. I wondered if I I had gone too far, saying that mom was a hot woman. Then my phone buzzed with another text.

Mom: Hot woman? Well, who ever that is she better stay away from you sweetie lol jk. But thankyou for the compliment. Been a while since I got one of those. You made me blush lol. Sweet dreams baby, be ready for another good work out tomorrow 😉

Eric: Night mom, and yes, I'm already looking forward to it 😉

The next day at work seemed to drag on, and I had a hard time concentrating on what I was doing. My mind was going a hundred miles an hour, and it kept coming back to the visuals of my mom working out in skintight clothes. I tried my best to keep her out of my mind, but I just couldn't— she was so sexy, it was haunting my thoughts.

When I got home, mom wasn't there. I thought maybe she was running late, but then I got a text from her.

Mom: Hey Eric, sorry not going to be home for a couple days. Your Aunt asked me to watch the house while their family went away for the weekend. Will be home Monday.

I was a little bummed out reading that, but just texted her back.

Eric: ok mom, no problem. See ya when you get home.

I decided I should keep the workout thing going, so I did go to the gym by myself. It was not the same at all, but I did get a workout in. Since I had the house to myself that weekend, I decided to go to the bar Friday and Saturday nights with my friends. Sunday morning, I was a little hungover, so I just lay on the couch, watching football. As I was watching the Sunday night game, my phone buzzed with an incoming text; it was from mom. The strange thing was, I had not thought of her that much since I had been out partying all weekend. I opened the message.

Mom: Hey Eric, sorry I been gone away these last few days. Hope everything is alright at home and hope you been enjoying going to the gym without me.

Eric: Everything is fine mom, I did go to the gym on Friday but didn't make it there that last two days.

Mom: ahh baby, you were doing so good. Why didn't you go?

Eric: guess it's just not the same without you mom. Need a good workout partner I guess lol.

Mom: Aren't you just the cutest. And don't worry Tiger, when mommy gets home, we'll have a nice intense workout together 😉

Eric: see now I want to go to the gym. Guess I need you to keep me motivated 😊

Mom: yeah, you're mommy's good boy alright. Well, I didn't make it to the gym this weekend either so we're gonna have to go extra hard when I get back!

I began to think about mom working out again, and how hot she looked. I reached down and rubbed my stiff cock. Mom seemed to be texting flirty things to me, so I answered back, kind of flirty, as well. I hoped she didn't think it was too much.

Eric: I can't wait to go hard with you mom!

I patiently waited for a reply, maybe I had gone too far with the texts. A few minutes went by, and I thought that maybe I had gone over the line with my words, considering I was texting with my own mom! I continued to rub my cock, then my phone buzzed.

Mom: well, it's been a while since Mommy has had a workout partner to go hard with. Guess we'll see if your old ma has still got it in her lol.

I was full-on stroking my cock by then, just thinking about mom. I stopped to reply to her text.

Eric: well, judging by good a shape you are in mom, I got a feeling you can go long and hard. Guess I had better be ready to push it during our workout lol.

Mom answered back immediately.

Mom: oh yes mister. You better be ready for sure. Mommy is gonna make you work so hard you'll be covered in sweat! 😉

Eric: sounds like the kind of workout I have needed for a long time. Just hope I can keep up with you Mommy 😉

That was the first time in the text I had referred to her as 'Mommy'. I was not sure how she was going to take that, and again wondered if I had gone too far. I got my answer a minute later.

Mom: I think you'll do amazing baby. Mommy is already planning the workout for us. See you tomorrow. Sweet dreams babe.

Eric: Night mommy

I put my phone down, and stroked hard, cumming all over my stomach before cleaning up and going to my room.

I could not wait to get the workday done and over on Monday. I just wanted to see what mom had in store for us at the gym and, of course, what she would be wearing while we worked out. So, when I got home, I walked in the door and went straight to my room to change. I grabbed a t-shirt and was looking for some gym shorts. I found a pair that I had not worn in a while. It was a pair of black short shorts that fit a little snug on me. I changed and went downstairs to find mom.

When I walked in the kitchen, mom was reaching up into the upper cupboards for her tub of protein. She was wearing a tight pair of light-grey shorts and a grey hoodie that rode up, as she reached exposing her cheeks to me. I walked up behind her and reached around her to grab the tub for her; my pelvis pressed into her ass, as I pulled the protein down for her.

"Thank you, sweetie."

"No prob, mom," I replied.

"Just gonna whip us up a couple protein shakes to have for after our workouts. You can go jump in the car. I'll be right out."

Mom came out after a few minutes, and we drove to the gym. We got to the gym and mom suggested we start with a jog to warm up first.

As we got on the treadmills, mom removed her sweater to reveal a light-blue sports bra that only had a couple small strings in the back, showing her toned back. We jogged for about twenty minutes, with her big tits bouncing the entire time. After the jog, we went over to the free weights and mom said we could do some back exercises.

She put one knee on the bench, and kept her other foot on the floor. I stood behind her, and watched as she bent over and used one arm to pull the weight up to her voluptuous chest. I had a perfect view of her sweet ass, and when I looked straight ahead in the mirror, I could see her perfect tits spilling out of her sports bra. Mom finished ten reps and put the weight down on the floor.

"Okay, babe, you're up."

I positioned myself the same way mom was, and pulled the weight up to my chest. I could feel my short shorts riding up my legs as I did the exercise.

Mom encouraged me, "That's it, when you pull it up, squeeze your back muscles at the top of the rep."

I kept going with my reps and looked in the mirror at mom, as she was watching my form. From my view, it looked like mom was looking right at my butt. Our eyes met in the mirror, and she looked away. We then switched and did the other arm. We took turns, one of us doing the exercise, while the other watching the other's form. When we had done our set, mom put the dumbbell back on the rack, and we went to a chin-up bar.

Mom said, "Okay, now some pull-ups. Going to go to failure, so when it feels like I can't do another, you spot me for a couple more reps."

"Okay, mom."

She jumped up, grabbed the bar, and started pulling herself up until her chin was over the bar, lowered back down, and pulled herself up again. I stood behind her, and when she pulled herself up, her ass cheeks were exactly at my eye level. I watched as her ass went down and then back up, right in front of me.