Working Out with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she started to slow down, I put both my hands on her waist and helped push her up. As I pushed her up, her cheeks almost touched my face. She did a couple more reps before letting go, and it was my turn. I jumped up and did the same movement, pulling myself up. When my arms started to burn, I slowed, and mom grabbed the sides of my hips and pushed me up.

Mom said, "Good job, sweetie. Just a couple more."

I did a few more, then let go of the bar and fell to my feet. My arms were burning as mom jumped up on the bar for another set. This time when mom needed a spot, I grabbed lower on her hips like she had done to me. My hands were half on her hips, half on her ass. We did this exercise five times each, switching back and forth, one doing pull-ups, the other pushing on the other's hips and ass to help get a few more reps. At the end of this, our bodies were glistening with sweat.

"Whoa, that was a good one, baby, haha. I'm gonna feel that tomorrow."

"Yeah, me too. I can't feel my arms, haha."

Mom continued, "Well, let's get some legs in, too."

Mom set up the bar and loaded it up for squats. She put quite a bit of weight on.

"Okay, same deal. We do as many reps as we can, but we have to spot each other."

I asked, "How do we spot for squats?"

"When it looks like I need a spot, you wrap your arms around my waist and use your legs to help me push the weight up, okay?"

"Okay, got it."

Mom stepped forward and took the bar on her shoulders, bent her knees, squatting her ass down as low as possible, before rising back up. As she lowered again, her ass stuck out as her tight, grey shorts hugged her glutes. Her butt looked perfect, as she continued with the set. As she slowed on a rep, I stepped in close, squatted down behind her, and wrapped my arms around her waist, helping her raise the weight up.

Mom lowered again for another rep, with me hugging her waist. As she squatted, my cock rubbed between her ass cheeks as I clung to her tightly. We went up and down like this two more times, with mom working hard to push the weight up with my help.

"One more."

"Okay, mom, I got you."

She lowered down again; I felt my cock jump, as it slid between her bum cheeks, as she did the last rep, and she put the weight back on the bar.

Mom exhaled. "Phew. Thanks, sweetie. Those last couple were tough. Okay, your turn."

I warned her, "Just letting you know, I ain't done legs in a while."

Mom replied, "That's okay, sweetie. Mommy's got you."

I stepped up and got the bar on my shoulders, doing a couple reps. After just the fifth one, I could feel my legs burning. Mom must have seen that I was gonna need a spot, so she wrapped her arms around me, and squatted with me. As I squatted down, then pushed the weight up with mom clinging onto me.

With her pussy rubbing into my backside, she whispered encouragement, "That's it, sweetie. Couple more."

Mom's breath on my neck only made my legs feel more like Jello, but I wanted to keep going, so I tried to bang out a couple more reps. Each time I lowered, she whispered something to me.

"That's it, baby, you're doing great." — "Keeping it going, sweetie, that's it, good boy, that's it." — "Come on, sweetie, give mommy a couple more." — "Nice, good job, baby." — "Come on, sweetie, one more for mommy."

I got it up and out, the weight back on the bar. Mom took her turn doing her reps, lowering and raising the bar up a couple times before I squeezed her, holding her tightly, as my then-stiffer cock rubbed in the crack of her ass. Then it was my turn to whisper some encouragement to mom.

"That's it, mom, couple more." — "Nice, mom, keep going." — "Couple more, mom, you got it." — "Last one, mom, push it for me."

Mom put the bar back on the rack and had to sit on the bench for a second. She smiled at me. "Wow, baby. Mommy really needed you for those last couple."

I laughed and got ready to do my set. Mom wiped the sweat off her forehead and got ready to spot me. I only got in three reps before mom was attached to me, whispering encouragement, and I could feel my cock stir with every word she said.

"Yes, baby, that's it, keep going." — "Oh yeah, sweetie, you got it, you got it." — "Come on, couple more, go hard for mommy." — "Yes, yes, that's it baby, such a good boy." — "Come on, baby, one more hard push for mommy."

I finished the last rep and put the bar back on the rack, then collapsed down on a bench, trying to catch my breath as the sweat poured off me.

Mom smiled at me. "Told you, you'd be covered in sweat."

"Yeah, mom, you weren't kidding."

"Maybe that's enough for today." Mom added, "That was a pretty good workout, we will have to stretch so we aren't so stiff tomorrow. We can finish that at home."

We got in the car and took the quick ride home. I followed mom into the house, watching her sweet cheeks in those grey shorts. We took off our shoes; Mom turned on the TV, threw her sweater on the couch, and motioned for me to join her.

Mom instructed me, "Just do what I do, sweetie; a nice stretch after a hard workout like that, feels good."

A sitcom played on the TV, as mom placed one foot on the couch and reached down to touch her toes. I did the same movement, following along, and switching legs when she did. Mom then stood up, reached back, and pulled her foot up, bending her knee, stretching her quad, while holding onto the couch for balance.

Mom said, "You did good today, especially for not doing legs in a while."

"Just tried to keep up with you, mom, you're a heck of a trainer."

We switched legs a few times on the quad stretch; then mom, while standing, spread her legs and brought her head down to her knee. I felt my cock twitch again, as her tight ass was in full view.

I hesitated, "I'll try that one, but I ain't that flexible."

"Just try the best you can, baby."

We switched legs a few times on the stretch, and it did feel good to stretch my sore muscles.

Mom then said, "Lie down on your back, sweetie. I'll have to help you with this one, we need to stretch out those hamstrings."

I lay down on my back, and mom raised up my left leg. She then straddled me, using her shoulder to push my leg into a deeper stretch, while placing her other hand on my other thigh, keeping it on the floor. I could feel it in my hamstring, as I looked up to see mom's big tits hanging in my face. My shorts rode up during the stretch, and mom's hand was on my bare thigh, just under my shorts. Mom would let my leg down for a bit before stretching me out again. Each time, her other hand seemed to rest higher and higher on my thigh, and she stretched my leg farther, bringing her tits closer and closer to my face. Her hand slid up more, and it felt like she was trying to touch the tip of my cock.

"Okay, you see how that stretch works?" she asked. "Now, you have to do me."

"Sure, mom."

Mom lay on her back. I put her hamstring on my shoulder, and pressed down with my weight. I put my other hand on her thigh to keep it on the floor. Mom was very flexible, too; I was almost lying on top of her. Mom had her eyes closed, and had a strained look on her face, as her leg was hoisted up, pressing against her chest.

"Ahhh, yeah, that feels good, sweetie. Mommy needed this." Mom urged me, "I can take a bit more, push a little harder."

I pushed mom's leg up, so her knee was almost touching her ear. As I leaned into her, I felt my dick press against her pussy.

"Ahhh, yes that's it, sweetie." She nearly moaned, "Mmmm, that's good, right there, mmm, that's the spot... right there." She somewhat recovered, "Okay, same thing on the other side."

I switched legs on mom, raising her other leg up and putting my hand really high up on her thigh. I leaned into the stretch.

"Ohhh, you make mommy feel so good, sweetie. Little deeper with this one."

I was pretty much lying on top of mom, and my cock started to get stiffer; she had to have noticed it pressing against her pussy. As I leaned into mom, it felt like she ground her hips up into me, rubbing herself against my semi-hard cock.

"Mmmm, yesss, a little harder, baby; mommy can take it," she sighed.

I pushed deeper into the stretch, and flexed my hips as I did. She flexed her hips upward to meet my thrust. Mom then reached her hand around to my lower back, pulling me in harder against herself.

Yes, ahhh, you're doing that so good for mommy, baby. Mmmm, it feels so good," she said.

There was no mistaking that my cock was rock hard then, and I thrust against mom again. And she, again, met my thrust with one of her own.

I asked her, "That feel good, mom?"

"Oh yes, baby, that feels so good. Keep doing that."

Each time I rocked my hips into mom, my cock pressed against her pussy and she let out a moan.

"Mmmm, yes, baby. Mmmm, such a good boy for mommy."

I let go of mom's leg, but kept grinding my hip into her. Mom then opened her eyes and we stared at each other. Mother and son grinding into each other on the living room floor. We continued to look into each other's eyes, as I lowered my head and our lips met with an electric French kiss. Mom's hands immediately slid down my back, and she put her hands under my shorts, cupping my ass cheeks, pulling me in. We continued to grind against each other, our tongues massaging each other's, as our kisses and breathing got heavier. We came up for air; we were both out of breath. I began to kiss mom's neck, as she held on to me squeezing my ass.

Mom breathed out, "Ah, ah, oh god! Oh fuck, fuck, baby! Baby, we shouldn't be doing this. Ohhh, shit! Oh my god, sweetie! We can't, oh sweetie, oh god!"

I kissed mom again, as our tongues wrestled with each other's, and her nails dug into my ass, pulling me in again. We broke our kiss, breathing heavily.

Mom moaned louder. "Oh, Eric, oh baby! Mmmm, fuck, fuck! Oh my god, this is so wrong, but it feels so good! Ohhhhh my god, sweetie!"

I kissed mom's neck again; kissing and licking everywhere, while I ground my hard cock into her pussy.

"Ohhh shit, that feels good, baby. Oh god, we should stop... we shouldn't be doing this... this is wrong, sweetie. Ahhh, so wrong. Ahhhhh, fuck it!"

Mom kissed my lips, grabbed the bottom of my t-shirt, and pulled it off me. She pulled my body in and started kissing my chest. She used her tongue and licked my right nipple, then switched over and licked my other one.

"Damn, that feels good, mom."

"Mmmm, you like that, baby? I know you want to do it to Mommy, too."

With that, mom grabbed her sports bra and pulled it over her head, casting it to the side. Mom's perfect tits were finally revealed to me, and I dove in. Licking, sucking her nipples, and kissing her breasts everywhere. Mom hugged my head, running her hands through my hair, as my tongue flicked across on one of her nipples.

"Mmmm, that feels so good, sweetie. It's been a long time since you sucked on mommy's tits." Mom told me, "I know you wanted them, baby. I could see you sneaking peeks at them. Mmmm." She lifted my face, and looked into my eyes. "Does mommy's little boy like sucking on her big tits?"

I confessed, "Ohhh yeah, mommy. Mmmm, I wanted your tits so bad."

"Oh, I know you did, baby. Suck 'em, sweetie; such a good boy for mommy."

I then moved down and tugged at mom's tight shorts. She lifted her hips, allowing me to pull them down her sexy legs. I looked down and admired mom's naked body. From mom's pussy, you could see that she was a natural brunette. Every girl I had been with before had had a shaved pussy, but mom had a nice bush of black around on her mons. I knelt down and ran my tongue the full length of mom's pussy.

She hissed, "Ohhh, yesss. Ohh my god, baby."

I slid two fingers in and tongued her sweet clit. Fuck, mom's sweet box tasted better than I could have ever imagined. I lapped up her cunt juice; she was soaking wet, flooding my face. The sound of my fingers sliding in and out of her, and that of my tongue slurping mom's pussy, filled the room. Mom moaned louder and louder, the more licked her.

"Ahhh, yes, yes. Mmmmm, good boy. Such a good boy for mommy. You're making mommy feel so good, baby. Mmmmm, you do that so good, baby. Yesssss."

"You like it, mommy? Is your little boy doing a good job?"

"Ohhh my god, you're doing a great job, sweetie!! Come here, let mommy taste those sweet lips again."

I raised up to kiss mom, and she reached down to grab my hard cock.

"Mmmm, mommy wants to taste your sweet cock, baby."

Mom rolled me over onto my back and kissed my lips, then made her way down; kissing my neck, my chest, licking my nipples and slowly kissing down my stomach. Then, she took my hard cock in her mouth, all the way down, deepthroating my entire seven-inch shaft.

"Ohhh fuck, mom," I hollered, "ohhh, that feels good!"

Mom then started stroking my cock, and looked up at me. "My baby has such a nice cock; I love how you taste, sweetie. You like the way mommy sucks your cock, baby?"

"Ohhh fuck, mom, I love it!"

Mom started to tongue my balls. Her soft tongue felt so fucking good, softly massaging my balls. Mom then licked a bit lower, softly flicking her tongue over the spot between my balls and my asshole. I never had a girl lick me there before, and it made me moan and squirm.

"Holy fuck, that feels good, mom. Oh, shit, yeah, fuck, mom."

"Mmmm, is that the spot, baby? Did mommy find your sweet spot?"

"Fuck yeah, mom. That's the spot, all right. Holy fuck!"

Mommy continued licking and kissing on my balls and the spot under my sack. Her warm breath and expert tongue felt amazing. I was squirming so badly, mom was holding me down so I couldn't move; giggling to herself, knowing the pleasure she was giving me. "Mmmm, turns me on knowing you like mommy's tongue. But I want more of your tongue, too, baby."

Mom swung her leg over my head, placing her knees on either side of my head, positioning her pussy directly into my face, as she began to suck my dick again. I grabbed onto her ass cheeks with both hands, and began to munch on her sweet pussy. I worked mom's clit with my tongue, as I felt her tongue flicking quickly over the very tip of my rock-hard cock. Mom then deepthroated my cock again, getting her lips all the way down to my balls. as I buried my tongue and swirled it around inside her cunt. We both pulled away at the same time, coming up, gasping for air.

Mom said, "Ohhh fuck, this is so good... you're so good, baby. I fucking love your cock, sweetie. God damn, you eat good pussy, love. Such a sweet boy!"

"You have the best tasting pussy, mommy. I love the way you taste."

Mommy then moved her arms between my legs, and put her hands on my ass, causing my legs to raise up high and wide. She then licked the spot I loved again, driving me crazy. I dove back into her pussy, licking her everywhere I could. Mom then used her fingers to spread my ass cheeks, and softly ran her tongue over my asshole.

It caused me to jump a bit, and then she began to flick her tongue back and forth on my asshole. I moaned, as my face was buried in her pussy, so all that I could say was a loud muffled moan. I pushed mom's body up a bit, and moved my arm up from under her legs. Placing both hands on her cheeks, I raised my head up high as I could and began to tongue mom's asshole.

"OHHH MY GOD BABY, YES! Oooohhhh fuck, yes. Lick mommy's ass. Oh yes, eat that ass, baby. Mmmmm, fuck."

There we were, mother and son, moaning and grunting on the living room floor, locked in an ass-licking sixty-nine.

Mom then swung around on top of me, and we tongue kissed each other. "I need this hard cock in me, baby."

Mom reached down and positioned my hard cock at the entrance of the same pussy I came out of years ago. She lowered herself onto my cock and let out a loud moan.

"OHHHHH yesssss. Feels even better than I thought it would. As soon as I felt this big dick through your tiny shorts at the gym, I knew I had to have it inside me. Aaahh yes, baby, ohhhh it feels so good."

Mom began to rock her hips back and forth, our hips grinding together as I watched her big tits sway back and forth in front of me. Mom then leaned down and kissed me. As we kissed, the only other part of her body touching me was her ass, as she was working her pussy quickly up and down on my rod. I reached around to feel her ass; damn, it felt good. I buried my face in mom's tits, licking her chest and sucking on her nipples.

"Ohhh yes, baby. Oh fuck, your cock feels so good in mommy's pussy."

I grabbed mom's ass tightly with both hands, and began to pump my cock upwards into her hard and fast. Mom's face showed pure ecstasy as I pounded my cock in and out of her.

"Ohhhhh fuck, yes, baby. Give mommy that cock! Yes, yes, ohhhhh god, yes! Give it to me, give it to mommy, hard!! Yes, yes fuck mommy, sweetie! Fuck mommy hard! Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK MOMMY!!"

I was working as hard as I could to satisfy my mom. Our bodies were shiny as we were sweating so much; it only made mom's naked body look even sexier. Her moans could then be heard through the whole house, and maybe even next door.

"Oh, fuck yeah, oh my god, oh fuck yeah! Ohhh your cock feels so good! Fuck yeah, fuck yeah, baby, give it to mommy, mmmmm, good boy!!"

Then, mom got off me and got on all fours, her glorious ass pointing right at me. "Fuck me from behind, baby, bend mommy over and give it to me."

I had to get a couple licks of that perfect ass first. I grabbed her ass and buried my face in her pussy from behind, making sure to give a couple extra-long licks into mom's butt crack. She reached back, placing a hand on head, forcing me deeper.

"Ohhh god, yes. You lick mommy so good, baby. Ohhh, that's a good boy. Mmmmm, fuck, you make mommy so proud, baby."

I then raised up and positioned my cock at mom's wetness, and slid deeply into her. I grabbed mom's hips and started to fuck her slowly and deeply, to let her feel every inch of my cock.

"Mmmmm, yesss, baby. God, you feel so good."

"Umm-hmmm, feels so good inside you, mommy." Then I gave mommy a hard slap across her ass cheek.

Mom purred, "Ohhh yeah, how do you know mommy likes that, sweetie?"

"You like this, mom?" P I slapped her ass as hard as I could; it made my hand sting. Then I grabbed her hips and started fucking mom as hard and fast as I could. The sound of our bodies slapping together was loud, almost as loud as mom's moans.

"OHHH MY GOD!! That's it, baby, yes. Yes, yes, give it to mommy! Ohhhh shit!! Yes, fuck me, baby, fuck me, FUCK MOMMY HARD! OH FUCK, JUST LIKE THAT, JUST LIKE THAT, GOOD BOY, GOOD FUCKING BOY! FUCK MOMMY!!"

I just kept pounding away on mom's pussy, squeezing and slapping her ass. As I was fucking mom I turned to the side, and could see our reflection in the coat-closet mirror. It looked so fucking sexy, both of us covered in sweat; mom's perfect body, tits and ass bouncing, and the look on her face, with her eyes closed, smiling, as she cheered me on to fuck her. I reached up and grabbed a handful of mom's hair with my left hand pulling, and making her back arch as I fucked her. I then landed a hard slap on mom's ass, while I kept thrusting hard and fast into her.

"OHHHH GOD, BABY!! THAT'S MOMMY'S BAD BOY! OHHHH GOD, YES, SUCH A BAD BOY FOR MOMMY!! Mmm-hmmm, yes, baby, oh god, yes!!!"

I kept pulling on mom's hair, as I assaulted her pussy, slamming my cock in and out of her with everything I had. "How's it feel, mom? How does your son's hard cock feel?"

"SO FUCKING GOOD!! Oh my god, baby, take it! take Take mommy's pussy! GIVE IT TO MOMMY!! Oh god, baby, oh yes! You're gonna make mommy cum! OH YES!! YES, YES, YES, OH SWEETIE, I'M CUMMMMMING!!!"

"YES, MOMMY, YES! CUM ON YOUR SON'S COCK!!"

I let go of mom's hair and her head dropped to the floor, as I grabbed her hips and pounded my cock into her over and over. When her orgasm subsided, I turned her over, and we kissed some more. I slid my cock in her missionary; I put my elbows under her legs, hoisting them up, and continued to fuck her hard.