Working Out with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yessss, baby. Mmmm, give it to mommy! Fuck, mommy needed this so bad! You're fucking mommy so good. Yesss, yesss, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum again! AHHHHH FUUUUUCK!"

Mom's second orgasm lasted much longer, as it rocked her body, and her legs shook; she bit her bottom lip and closed her eyes tightly, as she came.

I let go of her legs, and reached my hands under her, grabbed her ass cheeks, and rocked my hips in slow circles, trying to catch my breath.

Mom reached down and took my ass cheeks in her hands, as she opened her eyes, smiling at me. "Mmmm, mommy loves rubbing her boy's little butt cheeks. You in those tiny little shorts, I wanted to bite your little bum today at the gym."

We smiled at each other, as my cock rocked slowly in and out of her. Mom reached further down, and used a finger to rub my asshole. I lowered my face and we kissed passionately.

I then took one of her nipples in my mouth, then looked up at her. "I love your tits, mom; I want to slide my cock in between them."

"Well, get up here and do it, sweetie."

I pulled my cock out of mom's soaking-wet pussy and straddled her chest, placing my cock between her perfect globes. Mom used her hands to push her tits together, snug around my cock, as it slid back and forth. As my cock came forward, mom would stick her tongue out and lick the tip of my dick with every stroke.

"Fuck, that feels good, mommy; you're gonna make me cum."

"Do it, baby. Cum for mommy. I wanna see you blast your big load all over mommy's big tits. Come on, sweetie... do it for mommy. Cum for me, baby. Mmmm, cum for mommy. Cum for mommy, baby. Do it, baby. Mmmmm."

I pulled my cock back, and my mother kept her tits squeezed together; I grunted, and shot rope after rope of cum all over mommy's big tits.

"Oh my, look at the big load. Such a good boy, that's mommy's good boy, mmmmm."

After I let out that big load, mom took my cock in her mouth, and squeezed out every last drop. I was trying to gather myself from the most intense orgasm I had ever had and my mom just kept sucking my cock, making my head spin. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and kissed her, then rolled over lying beside her. Mom snuggled up to me, resting her head on my arm, as we tried to catch our breath, our bodies glistening.

She smiled and whispered to me, "I told you I was gonna put you through a workout, that I was gonna have you covered in sweat."

"Yeah, you weren't kidding, mom."

We both lay on the living room floor, exhausted, and drifted off to sleep. I woke up, and it was dark out.

Mom was stroking my hard cock, smiling at me. "Looks like someone is ready for another round, too."

"Umh-hmm, sure am, mom."

"Come on, sweetie, let's go somewhere more comfortable."

We kissed, then stood up; mom grabbed my hard cock, and led me up the stairs to her bedroom. I followed behind her, staring at her sweet ass. We went at it again; this time, we went straight into a sixty-nine, and mom rode my cock to multiple orgasms.

I fell asleep and woke up, alone, in her bed, just in time for me to get ready for work. I walked to my room, put on a pair of boxers, and made my way downstairs to the kitchen. There, mom was making breakfast, facing away from me, only wearing a black thong. I walked up behind her, wrapped my arms around her, and began to kiss her neck. Mom reached back with one hand to hold my head, her other hand reached into my boxers to rub my balls and feel my stiffening cock.

"Mmmm, good morning, sweetie."

"'Morning, mom." I turned mom around, kissing her lips, then helped her out of her thong.

"We can't be late for work, baby."

"I'll be quick, mom." I sat her up on the kitchen counter, and knelt down to lick her sweet pussy.

"Ohhh sweetie, you do that so well. Mmmm, you make mommy feel so good."

After getting a taste of mom's pussy, I stood her on her feet, turned her around, and fucked her from behind over the counter, shooting my load all over her back and ass cheeks. We, later, had to rush out of the house to get to work on time.

It was hard for most of my day at work, from the workouts mom had put me through at the gym and at home; my body was very sore. But when I thought about what was going to happen, I couldn't wait to get home to mom. When I did get home, mom's car was in the driveway, but when I walked in the house, it was silent.

I walked through the house, and finally down to the basement, where I found mom in the laundry room. We looked at each other and smiled. She was wearing a tight, white, button-up blouse tucked into a tight, black skirt; her hair was let out and she was wearing her glasses. We embraced, and kissed passionately.

I slowly unbuttoned her shirt to reveal a sexy lace bra. She lifted my t-shirt off me, and I helped her out of her skirt and black-lace thong. Mom dropped to her knees, and took my hard cock in her mouth. She looked so sexy sucking my cock with her glasses still on. I then picked her up, sat her on the dryer, and fucked her hard. Mom squeezed me tightly as I fucked her.

"Ohhh yes, sweetie. Mmmm, mommy loves how hard you always are for me; mmmm, fuck mommy with that beautiful cock, baby. Fuck, your dick is perfect for mommy, baby. Fuck me, fuck mommy, baby. Mmm, you're mommy's good boy; give it to me, give it to mommy, baby. Gimme that load, baby. Cum deep inside mommy's pussy, cum in me, baby. Ohhhhh yes, cum deep inside mommy."

We came together, with me shooting my load deep inside her sweet pussy. We held each other and kissed.

"Mmmm, I don't think we need to go to the gym today, sweetie. We can get a good workout with each other, right here at home."

That was a month ago, and I have slept in mom's bed every night since.

_______________