Working Overtime Ch. 01

Story Info
A high school graduate needs to get help for college.
2.3k words
4.43
32.6k
20
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittany was fresh out of high school, a very average student with a 3.2 GPA, and was barely accepted into dental school. She barely had enough grants and scholarships to be able to afford to go to dental school. One thing she did have was determination and her 120-pound 5-foot 6-inch frame with extremely firm C cup breasts and ass didn't hurt. She had learned that her assets could get her things and places that she couldn't have gotten otherwise. She needed money for college and other things, plus she needed experience, so she searched for the right job until she found it. She found the perfect job as a receptionist at the Johnson dental clinic.

Richard Johnson had been a dentist for 13 years and at 46 years old, he had a very good business working on people's teeth. The last 4 months however, had been grueling to say the least. A bitter divorce that was still tied up in courts left him physically and emotionally drained, not to mention the fact that his soon to be ex-wife was always calling his office. She was so hateful to his receptionist, Chrissy, that she quit on the spot which had forced Richard to hire a new one. After several interviews, he had decided on one. He had hired a young lady who was willing to work and wanted to be a dentist herself, Brittany Adams.

The first few days were a little rough, but Brittany started to get the hang of it. She spent her days setting up appointments with client, helping with insurance forms, and stuff like that. The women liked her because of how polite and courteous she was to them and the men liked her for her looks. Richard liked her because she always on time and stayed late to make sure her work was done, she even worked extra to clean up his clinic after he closed every day. What he liked the most was the she seemed to handle, Melissa, his soon to be ex-wife. The second day Melissa called the office and when Brittany answered Melissa said "Oh you must be the new office whore Richard hired." Brittany's response was "Yes I am, how may I help you?" This made Melissa so mad that she flew off the handle and jumped all over Richard. After 20 minutes of arguing and fighting with Melissa, Richard called Brittany in his office and apologized for Melissa's rude behavior. Brittany just smiled said "It's ok Dr Johnson I've dealt with similar situations like that before." Brittany was thinking that Melissa had no idea what was about to happen. Brittany was making decent money but she wanted and needed more for college. Now that she knew Dr. Johnson was separated, she had idea and of how she be would be able to make her extra money.

On a Friday afternoon while Richard was filling out paperwork, he got a knock.

"Come in," he said the door opened and it was Brittany.

"Doctor Johnson, I hate to ask you but is there any way I can work overtime or anything else to make a little extra money?"

"Well Brittany, I don't know of anything else you can do. You already work the hours we're open and you stay an extra hour later cleaning the clinic I don't know how else to help you out."

"I can clean your home Dr Johnson1" she exclaimed "I can wash your car or whatever you need. I'm trying to make money for college as you know."

Richard thought about it for a minute. His house hadn't been cleaned in about 3 weeks and she did a good job cleaning the clinic. Plus, he knew what it was like to struggle with college when you when nobody was able to help you.

"Alright Brittany I'll pay you to clean my house. Is 10 to early for you on a Saturday?"

"Not at all Dr Johnson, I'll be there at whatever time you tell me to be! "Brittany said excitedly. "Ok see you then."

"Should I wear my scrubs Dr Johnson?"

"No wear whatever you feel comfortable to wear Brittany it's my house not my office," Richard said laughing.

"Ok, Dr. Johnson."

"Just so you know Melissa has been known to show up on weekends to start fights so be

prepared if you don't mind. Oh, that's no problem Dr Johnson she doesn't bother me" Brittany said as she left his office.

Saturday morning at 9:45 Richard heard the doorbell go off so he got up to answer the door and the sight kind of took him back. It was Brittany, wearing some cutoff shorts that were pretty short with a pink t-shirt that was a little too tight on her. Richard also notice that she wasn't wearing a bra because her nipples were erect and poking through her shirt.

"Good morning Dr Johnson. I brought you some coffee." she said as she handed him the cup. "Why thank you Brittany." Richard said trying not to focus on her breasts. "Please come in." "Wow! Dr. Johnson this is nice house." Brittany said as step inside the house and started looking around.

"Thank you," Richard said as he stared at her ass and golden-brown legs. Richard was starting to get a little stiff and he could not control it.

"Well, where should I start Dr Johnson?" Brittany asked, turning around catching Richard staring at her body.

"Let me show you and you can call me Richard." Richard said blushing. "This is the broom closet everything you need should be here," Richard said showing her around the house, the bathrooms, bedrooms, and living room.

"Oh, you have a pool?" She asked gleefully when they walked into the kitchen. "Yes, and that's the guest house."

"Oh, that's nice," she said. "Is ready to go if I may ask?"

"No, it needs to be cleaned and filter changed."

"I can do that." Brittany said.

"You can?"

"Oh yes I've always helped my friend Brooke clean out their pool before and after a swim."

"Well let me show you where all the stuff is for the pool then," Richard said as he opened the back door. Richard hit the button to roll away the top layer revealing the few leaves that made it on the water. "Here's the pool room." Richard said as he opened the door, "everything for the pool is here."

"Everything but the swimsuits," Brittany said with a smile.

"Yeah, that's in my room" Richard said before realizing what that sounded like. "I'm sorry that's not how I meant it." Richard said blushing even more than he was earlier.

"It's ok Dr Johnson" Brittany said. "I didn't take it that way unless you meant it" she said biting her lower lip. Richard was now having a semi boner and it was starting to show in his pants.

"Well I'm going to my personal office to fill out paperwork and other stuff if you need anything I'll be in there."

"Ok Dr Johnson" Brittany said. "You can call me Richard, Brittany."

"I know, but I like the way Dr. Johnson sounds she said with a little wink." As they walk back to the house Brittany asked "Is your ex-wife coming by today?"

"I'm not sure," Richard said. "You never know when she might show up to make a scene. Why do you ask?"

"Well," Brittany said "if I'm going to clean your pool I'd like to strip down and work on my tan as I clean your pool."

"You don't have a swimsuit?" Richard asked very surprised. "And you don't have on a bra" Richard said revealing he knew and making his face turn beet red.

"No, when I tan I usually tan topless," Brittany said with a smile.

"If you're going to work on your tan while cleaning the pool, I prefer you to have at least a swimsuit. If Melissa showed up and seen you topless, she'd probably slap you and then hit me and we both don't need that."

"Ok." Brittany said with a sad face. "I'll start on the house and the pool will be last."

"Ok Brittany, I'll be in my office." Richard was in there for most of the morning when 1 o'clock rolled around, he got a knock.

"Come in."

"Hi Dr. Johnson, I made you a sandwich and something to drink." "Thank you, Brittany." Richard said as she handed it to him.

"Still working on paperwork?"

"Yes, still working on it."

"Is it work or divorce stuff?" Brittany asked as she leaned over Richard's left shoulder pressing her hardened nipples into his back.

"Well this morning it was work and now it's divorce."

"You seem tense Dr Johnson, let me try to help that," she said as she started massaging the top of his shoulders.

"Thank you, but that's ok."

"I insist," she said. Richard didn't put up much of struggle he was stressed and it felt great getting his shoulders massaged. Brittany work on them for a while and then began down his back to where his chair was at. She massaged up and down that little area, every so often she would press her chest against him so he could feel her erect nipples rubbing against him. The feeling was making him feel great, but it giving him an erection.

"Wow that feels good!" He moaned.

"Thank you, Dr. Johnson." she said as she kept rubbing his neck muscles. After a while Brittany raised up and said "Feel better?"

"Yes, a little."

"What else do you like being done with the cleaning?"

"Just cleaning the pool" she said. "Oh, that's good."

"Yeah, your house wasn't dirty it just needed a little sprucing up. Well I leave you alone I'm going to finish my job." she said. As she walked up the steps her ass shaking as she went. Richard set down there a few minutes and thought I wonder if she strips down to work on her tan and the thought of her topless only enraged his hard on. I have to go check and see what she wears, this can wait. Richard walked to the kitchen and peaked out the window. He noticed she had not stripped down but she had wrapped her shirt up to where it barely covered her breasts. She was walking around skimming the pool barefoot. Richard couldn't help it; it had been so long since he had any relief, he pulled out his fully erect cock and began slowly stroking it. He must have been standing there longer than he thought because when he looked up, she was staring at him from the pool. Richard was so embarrassed he was about to leave when he noticed that Brittany started taking off her cutoffs. She unbuttoned them and slowly slid them down her legs revealing her black panties. Smiling at him as she bit her bottom lip, she began taking off her shirt revealing her young, firm breasts. Her breasts barely moved as the shirt slid

across them. Richard didn't move, he just stood there staring at her firm body while his hand stoked his hard cock medium speed. She slowly moved around the pool showcasing her body for him. When she got between the pool and the house, she bent over to pick up a leaf from the pool revealing her firm ass smiling at him over her shoulder as did it. Then without reason she smacked her firm ass, this made Richard cum instantly spurting the kitchen sink with his hot cum. He was so embarrassed and shocked that he cupped the head of his dick and ran to the bathroom where he grabbed a towel and finished into it. After he cleaned up and gained control of himself, he walked out and went to the kitchen and where Brittany was cleaning up the sink. He snuck away to his office horrified that she knew what he did that and she was cleaning it up. Maybe I'll just stay down here and she'll go home and I'll pay her Monday he thought. About an hour later he heard a knock on his door.

"Come in."

"I'm all done Dr. Johnson." Brittany said with a smile.

"Oh ok," said Richard still horrified from his actions.

"Yeah, I cleaned up the filter, finished skimming the pool, and added the chemicals to it. You should be good in about 4 hours, but as clean as it was you should be good to swim anytime."

"Ok, thank you." He handed her $200 "Is that good?"

"Oh yes thank you so much." she said as she put the money in her shorts. "Thank you for cleaning my house."

"You're welcome" she said smiling.

"Dr Johnson can I ask you something?"

"Yes." Richard said nervously.

"Well I told you I'm needing money for college and I told you I would do anything you needed?" "Yes, you did."

"Well, if you take real good care of me, I'll take even better care of you. Next time you can shoot that hot cum in my mouth or on my young tits instead of in the kitchen sink and into a towel. You take really good care of me and I'll let you go in other places." she said as she bit her lip looking at his pants.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to..."

"Don't worry Dr, Johnson I'm not upset, in fact it turned me on. I'm not going to tell anybody and nobody needs to know. I'm just saying if you want something better than a towel, I can help you with that if you'll help me." She grabbed his hands and put them on her breasts and squeezed them. "Mmmmmm they want you and they'll be better than anything you ever had in your life Dr Johnson."

"I'm old enough to be your father Brittany." Richard said as he squeezed.

"That's ok, Dr. Johnson, you can be my doctor or my daddy whatever you want as long as you take care of me." Richard went for her firm ass as she turned away

"I'm available day or night for you Dr. Johnson you know how to get ahold of me." She blew him a kiss as she walked out of his office. As she shut the door Richard looked down and thought damn another hard on!