Working Overtime Ch. 02

Story Info
Richard finds out just how much fun Brittany could be.
1.6k words
4.48
16.4k
8
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the day wore on slowly. Richard tried working but couldn't get the thought of Brittany off his mind and he still hadn't be able to get his erection to go down. He thought about masturbating but the thought that he could get more than his hand was really luring. If I call her back over, fucking Melissa would catch us and then I'd have more lawyers bullshit he thought. He went to bed around 10 that night. He started having dreams of Brittany slapping her ass and how it barely moved and how firm her breasts were in his hands. He woke up abruptly, his hard on so hard it was almost throbbing with precum oozing out through his boxers. He looked it was 11:40 PM. Shit he thought I should have taken her up on her offer, I could've slept better. She did say she was available anytime for me. If I text her now and she comes over Melissa definitely won't come over here this late. What the hell I'll try it he thought as he grabbed his phone and sent a text.

"Hello Brittany." He texted and several minutes went by. Oh well she's asleep he thought so he decided to get up to get a drink, just then his phone dinged.

"Hello Dr. Johnson" was the reply.

"I was seeing if you were still up?"

"No, I was sleeping."

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you."

"It's ok Dr. Johnson, did you need something?"

"You said you were available for me anytime?"

"Yes, I did. Do I need to come over now Dr Johnson? ;). This won't interfere with work?"

"Absolutely not Dr. Johnson and nobody will know either. I promise I won't tell anybody." Richard's cock was throbbing hard.

"Then I could see you right now?"

"Let me slip on something and I'll see you in about 20 minutes. Do I need to put on clothes too?"

"No Dr. Johnson they are just going to come back off anyway." 20 minutes seemed to take forever, finally Richard saw headlights pull in his driveway. Richard opened the door before Brittany could knock. She stepped in the front door and he noticed she was wearing a long trench coat.

"I'm sorry I texted you so late," before he could say anything else, he was met with a long passionate French kiss. They wrapped their arms around each other. Finally, Brittany broke away from the embrace.

"It's ok Dr. Johnson I told you if you would help me, I would be available day or night for you." And with that she pulled off the trench coat revealing that all she had on was purple lacy panties. "Let's get you

taken care of Dr. Johnson" she said as she pulled down his boxers revealing his throbbing cock. "Mmmmm somebody wanted me bad Dr. Johnson" she said as she kissed his head tasting his precum.

"Yes, it's been awhile."

"I'll take care of you Dr. Johnson," and with that she engulfed all of him into her mouth.

"Oh damn!" Richard said as she began sucking his 6-inch cock. "I'm about to cum" he moaned. Brittany released him and looked up at him.

"Not yet Dr Johnson." She reached into the pocket of her coat and pulled out a condom "Let's go to your bed." She followed Richard to his bedroom as soon as they got to the foot of the bed, she rolled the condom on, pulled her panties down and got on the bed on all fours. "Fuck me from behind and when your close to cumming let me know." Richard grabbed her hips and slowly inserted his cock inside her 18-year-old pussy. "Mmmmmm that's right Dr. Johnson fuck my teenage pussy. I told you I'd told you I'd take good care of you Dr Johnson." Richard couldn't believe how wet and tight she was he could feel her heat through the condom and her juices were running down around his balls.

"I'm about to cum!" Dr. Johnson yelled after a very short time. Brittany quickly turned around and yanked the condom off and started stroking him.

"Cum in my mouth Dr Johnson! I want your cum in my little mouth!" She started stroking him faster and sucking on him. Richard grabbed her head as he started pumping strings of his cum into her mouth. Brittany never let up, she continued to suck and swallow his cum going deeper has he grabbed her hair. After what seemed like hours, he finally quit cumming.

"Mmmmm that was a lot and I like it." She said as she stopped sucking on him off looked up.

"It's been about 6 months since I had sex and it's been longer since I had oral."

"Oh, I'm sorry it's been that long but I'm glad I could end that streak" she said as she placed a kiss on his cheek. Richard walked over to the nightstand.

"Is this taking care of you?" He asked as he handed her $500.

"Oh wow! That's more than enough Dr. Johnson. I'll take care of you more now."

"Oh no I'm good thank you" Richard said as he put his boxers back on.

"Are you sure Dr. Johnson? I could spend the night with you if you want?"

"I think I would like that but I'm afraid if you stayed Melissa would see it and report it to her lawyers. Plus, I don't know how much you want to be helped and I don't want you to feel sleezy."

"Oh, Dr Johnson I don't feel like that, "she said as she slipped on panties. "I'm just looking for around an extra $500 a week plus some tutoring if possible, for now maybe more later. You also paid me $200 for cleaning your house, so I believe I owe you more."

"I'd like more but I don't want to deal with lawyers any more than what I am now. She's being harsh on you isn't she Dr Johnson?"

"Yes, very much. You have no idea."

"Well if you help me with $500 extra a week and tutoring when school starts then I'll give you whatever you want, including cleaning your house."

"That sounds like a good deal" Richard said feeling a little better about the situation. "I never had a sugar baby," Richard said laughing.

"Well I'll be yours as long as you want me to be and nobody will know" she said as she slipped her trench coat back on. She kissed him goodbye passionately. "Goodbye Dr. Johnson."

"Bye Brittany and thank you."

"Anytime," she said with a smile. "Oh, I do want something else."

"What's that?" Richard asked fearing he had screwed up now.

"I'd like to be able to swim in your pool whenever I want."

"Deal as long as you wear a swimsuit and keep the pool clean and be aware Melissa may not like it."

"That's a deal and I can handle her as long as you're ok with it."

"Just don't completely rude with her."

"Deal" she said as she walked out. Richard felt great and his cock felt relieved. After he had a shower to clean up, he decided to text Brittany again.

"Hope I didn't wake you again. I just wanted to thank you again for taking care of me."

"You're welcome Dr. Johnson. Anytime you need help I'm there for you. I forgot to tell you if you want any extra, I wouldn't turn it down ;)."

"I'll keep that in mind." Richard replied back. He had just put the phone on his nightstand when it went off again. It was a fully front nude of Brittany with a message that said.

"Here's something for you to look at."

"Wow that may make me hard again Brittany."

"Well if it does, I'll take care of that one too Dr Johnson. I'll take care of you all night long if you want me to Dr. Johnson and into tomorrow. I'll do things Melissa wish she could. You can even pretend I'm her and take your frustrations out on this on this 18-year-old pussy Dr Johnson whatever you need."

"Wow now I'm hard and it's late" Richard replied. His phone went to ringing. "Hello?"

"Stroke that cock Dr Johnson!" Brittany said in a sexy voice.

"Shouldn't you be getting some sleep Brittany? Not until daddy blows his load for me!" Brittany said as she started moaning.

"What are you doing?" Richard asked.

"I got my toy out and I'm thinking about that cock pounding my pussy again Dr Johnson. Or do you want to be called daddy this time."

"Let's try daddy if you would like to." Richard said hesitantly as he pulled his boxers down again.

"Mmmmmm ok daddy." Brittany said as her moaning increased. You're so hot! Richard said picking up the pace.

"Yeah daddy I'm your hot little girl daddy. Pound that 18-year-old pussy daddy! You like this barely legal pussy daddy?"

"Mmmmmm yes Brittany it's so hot and tight! Mmmmmm that's right daddy!"

"Mmmmmm damn I'm almost there Brittany!"

"Mmmmmm cum inside my pussy this time daddy! I want to feel that cock throbbing inside me this time!" Brittany said screaming. She was so close to an orgasm herself. With that Richard started cumming again and the moaning made Brittany start to cum as well.

"Wow thank you again Brittany." Richard said as he gained his composure. "You're welcome Dr. Johnson" Brittany said in between breaths.

"Well I think now I can sleep now "Richard said.

"Good. If don't see you tomorrow see you Monday at work."

"Sounds good. "Richard said "Goodnight."

"Goodnight Dr. Johnson." Richard hung up the phone got ready for bed a third time and was out as soon as he closed his eyes with a huge smile on his face. Brittany hung up her phone grabbed the towel she squirted on, put it away, turned out her light, closed her eyes and thought man this is more fun than I thought it would be. Then she slowly drifted off to sleep.