Working Overtime Pt. 02

Story Info
Learning to do as I'm told.
1.4k words
4.81
4k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 12/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you haven't read part 1 in this series, please feel free to do so. This story starts right as the other finishes, so it's probably helpful anyway.

Comments are appreciated.

Please feel free to contact me with any feedback, praise, suggestions, whatever.

Dominic stood there barely lit by the screen of my computer, a smile on his face. Instinctively I reached up to straighten my blouse, but the movement made Alexia twitch, still inside me, and I could only whimper and moan, the sensation of her in me just about sending me over again. I just laid there, looking over at Dominic and I heard Alexia laugh sweetly from behind me.

"You really *are* my little slut now, aren't you, baby?" She cooed, at the response my body had to her still holding herself in me. "You're such a good girl."

I started to speak, but she drew out of me at that second and I felt a sudden emptiness, a longing. Then the feeling of her cum dripping onto my thigh. There was so much of it, but it wasn't the same texture as I was used to. It was thinner, less sticky. They must have seen me look down at the sensation.

"Yes, it's a little different, her cum, isn't it? Why don't you taste it. Alexia, help her, will you?" Dominic ordered.

Alexia ran a finger up my inner thigh and gathered a few drops of her cum that had landed there. I shivered at her touch, it was electric. She lifted her fingers to my lips and I hungrily took them into my mouth. The taste was intoxicating. It still tasted like cum, but sweet...thinner. It was perfect. I felt my pussy getting wet again at the taste of her and the feeling of a few more drops landing on my legs.

Dominic laughed, watching me. "Oh, you'll do perfectly. Won't she, Alexia?"

Alexia just nodded, looking at me, "You're really my good girl? You'll do what I say?"

"I...I will. I'm your good girl." I heard myself reply almost without thinking.

"Good. Get on your knees then, my good girl."

Obediently, I obeyed. Almost in a trance, I sank to my knees, skirt spread out across them, hands folded demurely in my lap.

Dominic stepped closer, unbuttoning his pants as he did. I looked nervously up at Alexia for instruction, and she just nodded and said "Good girls do as they're told. I want to see how you please Dominic for me."

I couldn't resist, I looked up at him as he dropped his pants to the floor and stood before me in the same black boxers I'd seen him kick off right before he fucked Alexia in the break room. I opened my mouth as his hand weaved through my hair to find the back of my head, pulling me towards him. His beautiful, rigid cock hung right in front of me. He knew what he was going to get. Thicker than I'd ever imagined, longer than I thought I could take, the sight of his cock was almost too much.I could smell her on him still, as well as his scent mixed in. That was it, I had to have it. If there was any of her on that beautiful cock, I was going to get it.

I wrapped my lips around the head of it, and my hand around the shaft. Twisting my fingers as I pumped him slowly, I started to bob up and down on his cock. I tightened my bottom lip to make sure it grazed the little flap of skin under the head. I knew guys loved it when you focused on it, and I wasn't about to disappoint. He sucked his breath in at the sensation of it, and murmured down in my direction, "Oh, good girl...such a good girl. You picked well, Alexia."

I flushed a bit in embarrassment, and a bit because I was very much enjoying being taken like this in the dark of my office, on the floor of my cubicle. I was Alexia's slut now, and if she told me to, I'd suck every cock in the building, as long as she promised to fuck me like she had again.

Dominic started fucking my mouth slowly, his breath speeding up. I could feel him get harder in my mouth as I did, my tongue curling and massaging the underside of him. I popped his cock out of my mouth, and started to stroke it, looking up at him as I did. I took his balls in my other hand, slowly massaging them and pumping him as fast as I could now. I saw precum start to form on the tip of his cock, so I reached my tongue out to take it. I could hear Alexia moan approvingly as I did, and knowing that she was happy with me was enough to make my skin rise in goosebumps. I knew her approval meant the world to me now.

Dominic saw me lick the bead of precum from his cock and it was too much for him.

"Get up, slut." He ordered. I looked back to Alexia, and that seemed to make him angry.

"Don't look at her, I said get up." He barked again. Still, I locked my eyes on Alexia's and she gave an almost invisible nod. I stood up for Dominic, letting him think I was obeying him and not her, but she and I both knew better. That little secret made me wet all over again. Dominic lifted me and set me on the cubicle surface, then put my feet up over his shoulder and aimed his cock at my soaking wet pussy. I opened my mouth to speak again, but he didn't wait, just plunged all the way, sighing in ecstasy. I felt him stretch me bigger than she had, and my head rolled back, letting out a moan.

"Good girl, baby," Alexia complimented me from across the cubicle. "Doesn't he feel amazing? Doesn't it just feel like heaven having him inside you?"

Alexia leaned over and kissed Dominic as he started to fuck me. I had to admit, his cock was perfect. Thick and long, it scratched every itch. I felt Alexia take my hand in hers and wrap it around her own cock, that was hard again. That's what I wanted. I wanted her sexy girl cock in my hand, his more masculine one in my tight pussy.

Alexia got up on my chair, stepping over my body, taking her cock from my hand, but placing it in front of my mouth. Kneeling on my desk over me, she guided it to my lips. At that moment, heaven found me. Her cock stretched my lips as his found a faster rhythm inside me. I heard him start to pant, but I couldn't see anymore. Nothing could have gotten me to let Alexia's cock out of my mouth.

Dominic pushed in deep now, all the way, holding himself there. I felt him swell and pulse inside me, so close now. He was going to cum. He was going to add his own cum to Alexia's, still inside me from earlier. I felt him twitch and moan as he started to empty into me, and Alexia lost control too. She started to flood my mouth, and I nearly blacked out from the orgasm that rocked through me right then. I swallowed as much of her as I could, and the same sweet taste from before filled my mouth. A few drops landed on my blouse before she was done. My whole life had been a disappointment compared to this moment. This moment of two holes being filled at once, and belonging to her.

I'm not sure how long it lasted, but I felt Dominic withdraw first, then Alexia slid out of my mouth and climbed down off the desk. She collected herself a bit, pulling her clothes back into place before helping Dominic get himself adjusted again. Looking at the two of them get put together while I was just lying there cum dripping out of my pussy again and the taste of Alexia's on my breath now, I felt perfect.

Dominic turned to leave first, saying over his shoulder, "Be ready when I tell you, girls. See you tomorrow at work."

Alexia helped me stand and we watched him go. She took my hand in hers, locking my fingers in between her own.

"My good girl," she said, kissing the back of my hand, making me shiver. Yes, I was.