Working Relationships: Jodi, Ch. 11

Story Info
Tuesday, after-work...a great time for a threesome.
2.7k words
4.42
9.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had taken a quick shower after our run and Jodi wanted to dry her hair, but I noticed she was watching us from the house. I couldn't see her face so well, but I knew she spotted me when the towel slowly parted to tease me with her tits...and then she closed it. I waved, motioning for her to come out, but she lingered, watching me fuck her husband.

When she did finally come out, she was sexy as hell, with the towel just covering the essentials. I was doing Pete from behind, but we both had to stop and look; she was breathtaking...and "sexy" didn't really begin to describe how she looked.

I grinned, "Come and join us...like what you see?"

"Yeah, if there's one thing I've learned from my Pete...watching can be hot. Please, don't stop on my account!"

She grinned when she saw me balls-deep in her husband, "Pete, baby, that looks fun," she laughed, "but save some for me."

He grinned, "Hear that, buddy? Save some for the hot chick, in the towel."

She dropped the towel and took a sip of her beer, "Goofball, I assume this's for me?"

I pumped a little harder and he groaned, "Yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...Rob brought it. Oh god...yeah...yeah...yeah, that's sweet!"

She pulled her feet up to rest on a chaise and settled in. With her legs splayed wide open, she took another sip and slowly started working herself with her fingers. "I'm sure you won't mind if a girl watches some more."

I smirked, "I got no problem here...buddy, you got a problem?"

He answered in a goofy voice, "Not me...I got no problems...you got any problems?"

"Stop you two...my only problem is you guys," she joked. "I wanted to say, honey, I totally understand your love of voyeurism. I'm not certain that I could handle watching you with another woman, but this's really hot!"

*******************************************

Leaving work, a little early on a Tuesday afternoon, was looking good. I was meeting Tina at 8 for a late dinner.

I seldom stayed the night at Jodi & Pete's, but we tried getting together a couple, three, times a month. When we first started our hook-ups, it was maybe every other month. Pete loved to watch me fuck his wife...it's why we first hooked-up. That still happens and it's as hot as ever, but gradually he realized why he liked to watch. He was bi and wanted it, too...and I was more than happy to give it to him. It all worked out because Jodi liked to watch me do her husband, as much as he liked to watch me satisfy her. Enjoy our threesome

*************************************************

Back to the beginning...Jodi and I had gone for a run and really thought a shower was needed; we were ripe. We struggled to keep our hands off each other in the shower, because we wanted to include Pete, but I had to lather her tits...they were very dirty. She couldn't hold off either...she dropped to her knees and stroked it some to get it ready. Fluffing wasn't really needed, because I was rock-hard, when she stepped into the shower, but that's what she claimed.

I finished up, grabbed a few beers and walked out to the patio with a towel around my waist. Pete had his feet propped up on the fire pit. He gave me this intensely focused gaze, but I knew what was happening when he said, "Rob, the high school locker room just happened, again!"

Images of Dan, a high school crush, had undoubtedly popped into his head. It's happened before and we've talked about it...the kinky fantasies from his past, certainly added heat to our relationship. He's shown me yearbook photos and we could definitely be cousins (Dan and I), both fair-skinned and lanky. I think he was bigger, in the shoulders...but my abs aren't bad. Where the memories really run wild, though, is between the legs.

I noticed he already had a glass in his hand, "Well here, I brought you another one."

"I'll take it...this's the last of what's in the kegerator. I've had three and I've got a little buzz."

I sat the beers down and Pete took a sip, "Mmmm...we didn't have this in the fridge."

"I brought it over," I laughed, "it's the least I can do for letting me fuck your wife."

"And me! You need to do me, too," he laughed. "This's a good fuckin' beer...haven't had it in a while and forgot how good it was."

When he reached down and pulled the towel aside, he leered at the five or six inches, flaccid and hanging between my thighs. With his buzz, that's all it took...for full-on déja vu to take hold. It was just like the hot shower scenes he remembered from high school. In Pete's mind, Dan and I had the ideal...the cock he had to have. His fantasy was so intense, that if he were to get us both in the same room, he joked that he'd cum his pants.

He told me he always had to look away to keep from staring or risk a hardon. In a high school locker room, an erection could mean trouble, but not here. Here his fantasy was reality; I could see the solid shaft, outlined in his shorts. It ran down his leg and led to a stoutly, flared cockhead. You could even see a rise, where his balls fell between his legs...heavy, manly balls.

The minute he felt it stiffening in his hand, he was back in the present...and embracing reality, "Yeah, that's it, dude...gimme that big fucker!"

He licked down and around the top of the shaft, all the way to the base and then back up to the silvery, purple plum. His tongue swirled it with spit and probed the slit, while his lips stretched to take all the head.

He grinned up at me, "Dude, you're definitely the man-crush, now."

He got more aggressive, grabbing for my hips to pull me closer. He started with my balls, sucking them with his lips and licking his way back up the shaft's underside. He cupped the balls with one hand and stroked the shaft with the other, pumping with his fist.

After a few minutes, he grabbed for my ass cheeks, one in each hand, and started pumping my dick into his mouth...punching at his throat.

I moaned as he fucked his face with my dick, "Pete...fuck...fuck yer mouth...uhhhh...uhhhh...that's it...fuck yer mouth with that dick...dude...ride it with your face...fuck!"

"Mmmm...fuck...ahhhh, that feels good...ahhhh...yeah...yeah...but I think we both need more! Get up there...I'll fuck you...fuck you, hard. Jo will catch up."

He tossed me lube and felt the head pressing against his hole. I teased him, with little nudges, never going all the way, until I had him begging. Finally, he couldn't help himself and pushed back, sinking it deep inside.

"Yeah, that's right...gimme that ass...you need it bad, dude!" I had a tight grip on his hips and started to pump him more forcefully. He kept riding it, pushing back into my thrusts; he wanted it deep...deep as he could get it.

He just moaned, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah...gimme that dick...that big fuckin' dick...that's it...fuck me...yeah, fuck me...fuck me, just...yeah, just like that!"

After I had worked him to a point that he was more relaxed, I slipped out and teased him. Quickly, I popped the head in and out, fast-fucking the puckered ring. He couldn't help but shudder and moan, Oh god...oh fuck, Rob...that's it, fuck it...fuck it...fuck the hole...fuck my hole!"

That's about where I noticed Jodi watching us from the patio door. She came out, wearing nothing but a towel and settled into a chair to watch; she took a sip from a beer and told us she understood his love for voyeurism. Wanting to watch a little more, she started finger-fucking herself and watching me fuck her husband. She could see it plowing his ass, while his dick was swaying and bobbing below his body.

"Yeah, fuck him...fuck that ass for me...mmmm...I love how hot this gets...love seeing that dick inside him! Your cock is beautiful...I love how it looks, working his ass...or my pussy," she smiled.

She rubbed her fingertips over her clit in slow circles, coating it with arousal and enjoying the sensation of its pulsing firmness. She murmured with her eyes shut, "You love spreading your legs for Rob...don't you, sweetie?"

When he answered, "Fuck yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...yes...yessss, I do," she shifted her chair to where she could better watch his satisfaction. Her body shuddered as she sensuously worked back and forth over the tiny bud. Pushing them back inside, she wet her fingers and circled her clit, even faster.

"Fuck me...harder...harder...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah, harder...harder...yeah...yeah, that's good...good!"

Tara really loved to watch us, but it got her crazy horny. She jumped up, spread her pussy lips and pumped her hips, grinding her pussy into Pete's face.

I used both hands to steady him, while I met her strokes and we humped from both ends. She moaned, "Sweetie, oh sweetie...fuck it...yeah, fuck it with your tongue...fuck it with your tongue...yeah...yeah...yeah...that's it...that's it!"

Moaning into her pussy, Pete felt the pleasure of his insides being stretched and churned; as I pumped harder, I grunted, "Fuck...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...take it...take it, dude...take all that dick...yeah...yeah...yeah...oh fuck, that's it!"

I think Jo really felt empowered, pumping her pussy into his face...it was like she had a penis and she was part of a spit roast. It was hot, but watching a dick penetrate her husband, again and again, only made her want it, too...she needed that same cock...she needed that same submission.

As she pumped harder, she moaned louder, "Damn, you love that cock...uhhhh...uhhhh...and this pussy! Baby that feels good...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah, suck it...suck that pussy...get me ready...ready to fuck!"

Filled with my cock...or filled with her husband's...it really didn't matter; I could see it in her eyes. She desperately needed to be fucked...and filled with cock. Smiling with a sexy grin, "Ready for some pussy? I'm ready for some rough sex!"

He looked back, "Go for it, dude...it's her turn. Fuck my wife!"

I pulled out and Pete did his best to wipe off my dick, while Jodi took his place, on the chaise. She pushed her ass into the air and spread her legs, prone and ready to be fucked. Knowing she wanted it rough, I grabbed her wrists and held them behind her back, while she buried her face in the cushion.

The minute her pussy swallowed it, I furiously pumped, fucking as hard as I could. She moaned her needs, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...oh god...oh god...stretch me...fuck me hard...yeah...fuck me rough...fuck me with that...that dick...that big dick...yeah, fuck meeee!"

Pete ran off, muttering, "Hey...I got an idea," and brought back handcuffs. "I want a cuckold...I wanna just watch. You know...if I can't touch it, I won't blow my load, but I'm gonna need some help."

He had his arms behind the back of the chair with one arm cuffed; I did the other. I looked into his eyes, as I pushed back into his wife, "Pete, you love watching her take cock? Don't you?"

"Yeah...fuck'r with that thing...put it to'r...fuck'r hard!"

My hand came down hard over her ass, leaving an imprint, "You enjoy me using your wife like a fuck toy, don't you?"

"Fuck...fuck yeah...use'r...use'r good...fuck'r hard!"

As she squeezed me with her pussy, she moaned, "Pete...oh baby...feels...feels so good...his big dick feels so good...yeah...yeah...yeah!" Looking at him with those amazing gray eyes, "Yeah...yeah...love when we share him...share his big dick!"

"Jodi...Jodi...fuck...yeah, fuck...mmmm...mmmm...such a tight, fucking pussy!" I groaned louder, "Oh my god...so fucking tight!"

He looked at her, "Jo, sweetie, he fucks you good...and he fucks me good, too," and grinned.

"You both fuck me good, baby."

"Rob, hear that? We're both good fuckers."

I know she rolled her eyes and smiled, when she responded, "Oh god...you two are fuckers!"

"Buddy, let me give you some!" I pulled out, "Lick it...lick your wife off me...yeah, that's it lick it all off...that's it."

Ready to bury it back inside, but as I started to push forward, she looked puffy, moist...and very suckable. I had to go for it...I had to taste her pussy. I shoved my tongue inside, as far as I could, and licked up her arousal. I was obsessed, savoring the musk, soaking her pussy, "Mmmm...mmmm, yeah Jodi."

"Rob, that's good...yer tongue feels good...good in my pussy...all over my pussy...yeah...yeah!" She moaned, "Yeah, put it back in...put your cock back in me! I wanna cum on it...wanna cum on your cock!"

You only have to ask me once; I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her back onto my dick again.

"Ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh yeah...yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck, that's good...fuck me...yeah, fuck me!"

I pumped deep inside, pounding her for all it was worth, knowing I couldn't possibly last a whole lot longer.

"Let me fuck you some, sweetie."

I helped her get back up, where she could rock herself forward and backward, and ride my dick.

Pete grinned, "Yeah, baby...fuck yourself...fuck yourself on it...that's it, ride that dick."

"Yeah, harder...harder...harder...harder...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...yeah, that's my girl," I moaned.

Groaning and gasping with each impaling, she begged for satisfaction and slammed back to meet my hips. Then she froze to work her clit, "Yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...I'm close, sweetie...so close...fuck me...take over and fuck me...fuck me!"

I pumped myself inside, almost pushing her over; she was stretched tight and throbbing around my cock. Her pussy grabbed me and I only pumped a few times before I felt her stiffen up, "Oh, fuck yeah...yeah...yeah...cum all over that fucking cock...cum for me...cum for me...cum all over it!"

I felt her whole body shudder and she screamed, "Rob...oh god...Rob...Rob...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah...cum...cumming...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah!"

As she descended from the high, I slammed into her limp body. With my hips slapping her ass and the muscled contractions of her orgasm, I knew I wasn't lasting much longer.

Despite being sated, she squeezed hard, coaxing a response from my churning balls. "Jo...god damn...work that dick...yeah, work that dick...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...work it...work it!"

I went crazy on her pussy, fucking with long, satisfying strokes; I almost popped out a couple times. Gripping her body tighter, I started to shudder. Finally, I got the satisfaction I needed, and my dick unleashed, "Oh fuckkkkkk! Sweetie...sweetie...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah...fuck that's good!"

I unloaded everything I had and just kept humping, until the thrusts smacked with juicy, creampie. Still deep inside, I could feel my dick pulse against her pussy's tight hold, and she squealed, "Oh Pete...he filled me...filled me with cum!"

I could tell he was ready for more, when I pulled out, releasing a trickle from her pussy, "Yeah...mmmm...fuck, that's hot! I see it baby girl...you got one hot fucking creampie!"

I guess I was a little buzzed now (from orgasm, not the beer), but I managed to walk over to feed him some. He anxiously engulfed it with his mouth and I pumped through his lips, "Fuck...yeah...yeah...yeah...Pete...Pete, suck that...that fuckin' dick...yeah...mmmm...that's it...just like that!"

Feeling it tease his throat, I groaned, "Ahhhh fuck...fuck Pete, that's good...yeah...yeah...suck that dick...yeah...yeah...suck it...that's it...keep that up...keep it up...yeah...yeah!"

Demanding satisfaction, his dick was rock-hard and dripping sex; his balls even looked heavy. With the same orgasm buzz, Jo managed to notice he needed attention and moved between his legs. She ran her tongue over the head, snagging the musky bits from the tip. Running her fingers over the veined shaft, she started pumping it. I pulled the hair back, from her face and she worked up and down the shaft, savoring even more precum.

"Sweetie, I know your close...cum for us...cum hard for us...go for it...cum for us!"

Knowing he was ready, she wrapped her lips around the head again, and pumped the shaft. I think she got a healthy burst when she let out a muffled squeal and pulled off.

Still squealing, she jerked the remainder over his belly, "Yeah...yeah, look at that...look at the load! That has to feel good...so good, sweetie!"

I watched as she emptied his balls, and cum trickled through her fingers. The sight of his pulsing cock, all deep red and veiny, was hot as fuck. I told him that we need to fuck more often, and next time I'd finish him, while Jodi watched.

That brought a huge smile to his face, "I'm in...all in and I'll buy the beer!"

Jo looked up at me, and grinned, "And I'll bring the handcuffs. Maybe you could cuff me, while you fuck my husband?"

When I headed out to meet my wife for dinner, Pete's truck was in the driveway with the tailgate down. All I could think about was Jo in handcuffs...and bending them both, husband and wife, over the tailgate and fucking them side by side...maybe handcuff them both?