Working Relationships: Jodi, Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I got a facetime, and they were crowded around the phone, "Dude, we need some Magnum...some hot Magnum sex!"

Jo giggled, "We want you to work us over...make us sore...fuck us till we feel it!" Then she grinned, "Just get here when you can." After that, she moved the phone, teasing me with a pussy closeup, "Just horny...and a little wet, but don't rush or get a speeding ticket. She'll be here when you get here."

When I walked in, she was buck naked and running up to me. The bounces and jiggles were breathtaking, but then she leaned up, mashing her lips over mine. She grabbed my ass pulling me tight and curling her tongue over mine. I tasted some familiar male musk and sucked on her tongue.

Once our lips parted, I grinned, "So, Pete's fed you already?"

She smiled and nodded, "We...sort of, couldn't wait and did some 69...I got a load, already, but he's got plenty more."

That's about when he came in, and she grinned at us both, "We missed you soooo much."

I laughed, "It hasn't even been a week."

"I know but that's too long...a girl's pussy gets lonely without her magnum," she said grinning.

Pete added, "And I missed it, too." He laughed, teasing her, "I feel empty without it, dude...totally empty...all I got to work with was the Robbie dildo." Dropping to his knees, grinning, "We need to get you undressed...and let me get out that magnum!"

He pulled my pants down, rubbing the rise in my underwear, working his hand up and down the growing outline. Taxing the skimpy underwear, the thick shaft bounced up and bobbed, accompanied by Jodi's squeals.

The head was stout, deep red, atop the girthy cock, and they both yearned for it. My dick curved broadly upward, and stood proudly, as if it was in charge...and I guess it was...sort of.

Pete couldn't resist pushing it through his lips, and sliding his mouth down the shaft, before pulling off and grinning, "Jo, how did you know to pick Rob...did you know he was hung like this?"

"I caught him scoping out my tits, a few times, but then I used to steal glimpses of his crotch."

I laughed, "Really, only a few times? It might have been discreet, but I was always checking them out."

"We were both trying to keep it professional...you know? You'd be at my desk, going over a job or drawing, and I'd glance down at the mound. At first, I thought you were hard, but then I realized it was always like that...and you must be big...I was fairly certain you'd be a good choice."

"I just didn't think it could be hard all the time," she giggled, "but nothing was really confirmed till we had lunch...remember, you showed me cock shots."

"You know I remember the massively gorgeous moment."

She smiled, adding, "Built to make a girl happy...the perfect guy to cuck your husband."

Kneeling on the bed between her legs, I admired her tiny, little pussy. The tight, pink folds were moist and glistening with arousal...and spit. I gently rubbed the little nub and she purred.

Pete grinned, "Yeah, go for it, dude...start right where I left off!"

"Dude, you did get'r nice and wet for me!"

My hands followed her shapely hips as I moved closer to savor the rich arousal. Not taking long before it emerged, the precious little bud, throbbed with her pulse under my tongue.

I grinned, "Dude you had her primed and ready!"

"Were a good team," and he high-fived me! "Look out, dude...she's a face humper...that little pussy's hungry...takes no prisoners."

I worked my tongue up and down her lips, teasing her clit with quick circles, using just the tip of my tongue. My dick yearned for pussy, but I loved to eat her out. I spread the puffy lips, and slid my tongue deep into the sumptuous heat, pumping her and fucking her with my tongue.

Pumping it as deep as it could go, her hips buck and roll, grinding against my face, while the pleasured moans grew louder, "Mmmm...yeah...yeah...Rob...ahhhh...ahhhh...you're so good...so good, eating pussy," looking up at her husband, "you're both good at eating pussy."

We both grin with pride and high-five, again, and I push her legs back further. Pete took over, holding them tight, just above her shoulders; he restrained her and spread them even wider, making my work easier...much easier. Pumping a finger into her, I curled it and started working her g-spot.

She grabbed for me and pressed my face into her pussy. Almost gasping, she groaned, "Oh...ohhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah, you're so good...so good at that...Rob...Rob, oh god...oh god!"

Wildly bucking against me, she unleashed with a long, drawn-out release. It was a good one...with moaning...with screaming...and it was smokin' hot to watch. "Ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...godddd...goodddddd...Robbbb...Robbbbb...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...ohhhh...Robbbbbb!"

When she finally came back to earth, she had a sated grin, as she was catching her breath. The smile grew, "Well, you outdid yourself there...thank god it's Monday, but I think I need you to share that magnum with me?"

Grinning and jacking my dick, I said, "What was it...make us sore...fuck us till we feel it?"

"Yeah, that's what I said...I wanna feel it, sweetie." She giggled, "But after that ten-minute orgasm (probably only 20 seconds), I can't wait!"

I was dragging it over her lips, when Pete leaned forward, grinning, "Let me put a little juice on there." He dripped spit over the head, spreading it with his tongue, and wrapping his lips around the tip. Leaving a good layer of spit, he smirked, "Make'r feel it, dude...make'r sore...but not too sore."

I knew exactly what he meant...there's a limit...you never want her too sore to fuck...you want to save some for later, you know? I knew he really wanted to watch, and he wanted to be fucked...but at some point, he needed to fuck his wife, too.

"Yeah, rub the magnum over that pussy...I want her to feel that hard cock!"

I started pumping the length of my cock up and down her lips. She looked so sexy under me, rolling her hips up to savor the hard flesh. I admired every inch of her sexy frame...her breasts...her pussy...and then back up to her beautiful eyes. With eyes locked, I pushed inside, soothing my aching cock; even with a spit-coating and the wet pussy, I had to give it a good push.

She gasped as her pussy stretched wide and hugged tight around the shaft. Gradually, I pumped my cock, pushing deeper and deeper, inside.

I groaned, "You like that...like that cock?"

"Oh god...yeah...yeah...ahhhh...love it!"

"Think your pussy needed this...didn't it?"

"Yeah...oh yeah...mmmm...fuck me...fuck me good."

Pete sat there, spellbound, as he watched me use his wife...ecstatic because she was a fucktoy, and he could watch.

Her beautiful gray eyes were rolling back with pleasure, and I mashed my lips against hers. She responded, with her tongue, lusting to caress my tongue...and with her pussy throbbing and squeezing my cock.

When I leaned back and started fucking, it felt like her whole body was flexing...flexing around my cock...flexing to welcome each penetration. Wrapping her arms over her legs, to keep them spread for me, she was putting everything she had into it. Her soft whimpers joined my pleasured grunts, "Fuck...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...uhhhh...yer so...uhhhh...yer so fuckin' tight, baby girl...fuck!"

Looking deep into those eyes, my thrusts went deep and slow, and she moaned with ecstasy; my cock could touch the spots her husband couldn't. Trying to buck her hips faster, displayed her eagerness to be fucked...and fucked hard.

Pete's cock was rigid, arching upright, and leaking, but he's still holding her legs. Despite the pleasures of fucking his wife, that cock (and ass) was damned tempting...my intention, of course, was to take him, too...and I smirked.

Our pace increased, and the bed bounced with the frenzied fucking.

"Rob...Rob...oh Rob...fuck me...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh, fuck me!"

Her eyes squinted and her head rocked back and forth, "Ohhhh...ohhhh...god, that's perfect...perfect...love that big dick!"

"Mmmm...baby girl, I love that little pussy," looking at Pete and grinning, " I love to go deep and stretch it!"

Her right hand moved between her legs, rubbing frantically. Overcome by pleasure, her clit was on fire, and she looked up into her husband's eyes, "Love it...always love it...he's the biggest guy...ahhhh...ahhhh...the biggest I've ever had...oh Pete...he's the biggest...thank you...thank you, baby!"

That just about made him loose it; it turned him on so much, I thought he'd spray both of us, but he held off...and just leaked. He moaned, "Fuck yeah...fuck'r good...yeah...yeah...yeah, fuck her for me...fuck her good for me...give'r that dick...that big dick!" It's been like that ever since I came into their lives.

Her lips part, with soft begging screams, "Oh god...oh god...fuck...fuck me...please...please...please don't stop!"

She screamed, as her pussy gripped tight, begging to be fucked...begging for cock...begging to be bred, "Oh my god...yes...yes...yes...yeah...yeah...yeah, fuck me!"

I mauled her breasts...they were bouncing and bobbing...and irresistible. Biting on her nipples and kissing her delicate neck, I cranked up the assault on her pussy, and she moaned with ecstasy. Her whole body shuddered deliciously, and I felt her pussy throb wildly around my cock.

Then it happened...I had to pull out, because I felt it coming...rising up from my balls. Her tight, little pussy was about to do me in; though, that's exactly what it was meant to do...you know? Luckily it didn't faze her, and she just kept bucking with orgasm.

I gripped my dick tight and smacked it, pushing things back. Repeatedly slapping it over her belly...even wondering if it would leave a bruise...I breathed deep, knowing I had averted the release. I'd gotten two orgasms out of Jo, and I was so ready, to fill her up...make her a cum dumpster. They both would've loved it, but I still had my sights set on Pete.

They looked at me, and Jo was still catching her breath. They were both wondering why I didn't

finish inside, but I smiled, "I had to stop...I got this eager, young stud, needing some of my attention."

Pete grinned, "Your attention? I just want that cock's attention!"

The thrill of watching me fuck his wife, and the idea of submission, had given him a raging, leaking hardon. Pumping a fist over my own dick, it was obvious that we were all wicked horny...even after being hard-fucked, Jodi still had the fuck-me-fire in her eyes.

Like I said, Pete was dripping, but he leaned over to lick his wife off me, and I laughed, "You really can't help yourself...can you?"

"No, I love to taste her, on you!" He looked at her, "You know you always taste better on a cock."

He looked at me "You gotta do me like you did her...spread me wide and fuck me like a girl...legs spread...bent in half...dude, make me feel it!"

I started to push inside, and he moaned, "Yeah...yeah...yeah, put that sugar up my ass...yeah...yeah, cum in me...gimme that load!" Despite his eagerness, I took it easy, because he was super tight, and there was some resistance...it took some time to get it all inside. Once it was all in, I held it there, letting the shaft pulse against his warm insides.

He moaned, "Oh fuckkkkk...fuck, right there...ahhhh...ahhhh that's...that's what I fuckin' need...right there!"

Even though it had only been week or so, it felt like he hadn't been fucked in ages...he was just tight. I slowly pulled out halfway before easing back in...the pleasure was incredible, but I knew I wanted more, and started pumping gently into his moaning body.

"Rob...oh god, Rob...fuck me...you won't break me...you can go harder...fuck me harder!"

No need for a printed invitation, but I definitely gave him my RSVP, gripping his legs and pumping harder...and harder. He was rolling his body, to make sure he got it all, each time I thrust forward.

Between his moans, my moans and my hips smacking him, I was on fire...I gave his ass a swat, "Damn dude, it's so fucking hot, the way you ride it...your ass begs for it...it begs for cock!"

He rocked his body up into me and threw his head back with a big, pleasured moan, "Oh god...yeah...yeah...yeah...that's...that's it...fuck me...fuck me like that...use that ass!"

When he stopped moaning and grinned, "Do me on the swing," things only got hotter.

I helped him climb into the swing, and get his feet in the stirrups "Here, let me put your feet in there."

He laid his head back, as I rocked the swing, rubbing my dick over the puckered muscle. Swinging him a bit more, I moved closer to get the tip to go in and out, breaching the tight opening, again and again. "Oh...ohhhh...Rob, that's it...that's it...gimme that cock...gimme that cock."

Still teasing him, I pushed the shaft all the way and then backed out just to make him beg...and yearn for it even more. "Ahhhh...ahhhh...fuck yeah...yeah...yeah...gimme that cock...oh god fuck me...fuckkkkk meeee!"

"Fuck me...yeah...yeah...yeah, fuck me...ohhhh...dude...dude...fuck me!"

I started pumping him, with lengthy, sensuous, lingering strokes...and it was amazing, for both of us. My pleasured grunts greeted his moans, and we shared an ecstasy only two men can share.

"Hard...fuck me...fuck me hard," he begged, savoring how it felt to stretch around its girth. His lust...and his needs took over; nothing else mattered except satisfying the hunger in his loins. He laid back in the swing, while I effortlessly rocked it, driving my cock deep, and impaling him, over and over. I had him riding my cock like a suspended gymnast...or trapeze artist.

He squinted his eyes and moaned, savoring each thrust of my cock. I wanted to make it all last, but I had to go for his cock...it was crazy hard and begging to be held...begging to be jacked. It felt good in my hand...big, hard and throbbing. The faster I pumped my fist, the closer he got and the louder the moans got.

"Ahhhh...Rob...Rob...Rob...jack me...yeah, jack me off...close...so close...yeah...yeah...yeah...work my ass...work my cock...work my cockkkkkkk!"

"Dude...cum for me...ahhhh...ahhhh yeah...cum for me...I know you need it...cum for me...give me that load...that big load!"

His breathing was labored, and his chest glistened with sweat. With just a few more grinding thrusts, I felt his cock thicken, as it exploded, and shot over is belly. "Ohhhh...ohhhh...fuckkkkkkk...holy fuckkkkkk! Rob...Rob...Rob, fuck me...fuck me...jack me...jack me through it...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...make me cum...god make...make me cum!"

I watched it spray over his abs and trickle down over my hand. It was hot, creamy and glistening, and that was all it took. I started slamming his ass, till I felt it in my balls. My cock exploded, with pulse after pulse, filling him with a thick, steamy load. I grunted, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...fuckkkkk...fuckkkkkk...fuckkkkkk!"

I kept pumping into the fertile warmth, till my balls were drained. After finishing, I thrusted a few more times, pulling back hard on his hips to ram it deep. I held him tight, grinding my cock balls-deep, as it pulsed and throbbed inside...soaking in seed.

While squeezing my dick, he grinned up at me, "Aren't you glad we got this swing?"

I grinned, "I think we all know that would be a big yes...or a fuck yeah!"

*************************************************************

That night, we went out to a late dinner...and went to bed right after our little nightcap. Maybe around 5, the next morning, I barely had my eyes open, but I could see Jodi's cute smile, "You awake?"

"Hardly...uh...what's up," I responded.

"Well...you need to wake up and fuck me!" Pete was still sound asleep, but before I could say a word, she was climbing into the swing. She whispered, "You really need to fuck me...and I want to do it, here, in the swing."

Suspended at the perfect height, she had her legs spread wide, begging to be taken. No man on this planet could turn that down, and I rolled to the edge of the bed, shucking off the boxers. I wasn't hard yet, but it popped free of the shorts and started to rise.

I stroked and got it growing harder in my fist. The head was pulsing against my hand, and I felt the shaft changing its stance, growing more upright...yup...fuckin ready to go.

With a big grin, our eyes met, and I pushed all the way. She moaned with delight as the shaft filled her, going deep and stretching her wide open.

It wasn't long before the passionate thrusts were bringing her to the brink...first thing in the morning...what an amazing way to start the day...for both of us. I gave her big, aroused titties some much needed groping, tenderly squeezing the nipples, "Mmmm, these're smokin hot!"

I went at it, fucking her just as hard as ever, and she gripped the swing, and moaned, "Ahhhh yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah!" As I impaled her, over and over, her big, gorgeous tits looked me in the eye, swaying and jiggling, dancing with each pounding thrust. I guess things got too loud, and that's when Pete finally came to life...he came up behind me with a big ass grin, caressing my ass with his hand. "Dude, like what I see...great ass...fucking the wife...good to wake up to...you know?"

"Give'r that big magnum...give'r that cock...yeah...yeah...yeah, fuck'r...fuck'r good!"

She moaned, begging to be fuck hard, "Fuck me...fuck me hard...make me...make me feel it...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah, make me feel it...fuck me...fuck...fuck me!"

My balls felt heavy, slapping against her ass, and she was crying out and moaning loud with each thrust.

Still mesmerized by her big tits, I gripped lower, digging into her luscious ass. Rounded and firm, her butt cheeks rippled from the impact, of each thrust...slapping heavily over her ass, I felt my balls yearning for release.

Pete wanted in, "Let me do her clit?"

We tipped her back some so he could reach it with his tongue. She was getting close, but so was I, especially when I felt his tongue straying. I nearly pulled out of her, grinning, "There dude, lick that cock...taste all that Jodi juice on there."

He obediently licked me off, before we both went back to the task at hand...fucking his wife. I don't remember it being very long after that, but she was moaning...and moaning loud. I remember she moaned our names, "Oh...Rob...Pete...ahhhh...ahhhh...fuck me...fuck me...work that pussy...yeah...yeah...yeah...workkkkkk itttttt!"

While increasing the pace, I watched Pete frantically work her clit, till orgasm took hold. Savoring the pleasured squeals and moans, I felt her cumming, and it was a serious struggle to hold back my own orgasm. "That's it...yeah...yeah...yeah, good girl...cum hard for us...cum hard, baby girl...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...cum hard!"

Overtaken by pleasure, her body shook, and her head fell back, as she bucked and writhed under the relentless pounding. Fucking her through it, we kept the euphoria going for as long as we could. She was bucking and screaming, "Yessss...yessss...yessss...ohhhh...oh godddddd...ahhhh...ahhhh...yessssssss!"

Once finished, she went limp, relaxing back into the swing...but I kept pumping my cock deep inside. Her moans were less urgent and quieter, but still expressed the pleasure of being fucked.

She whimpered, as I slammed into her, "Oh god...yeah...yeah...yeah...use it...use my pussy...yeah, use my pussy!" I looked down and watched her amazing tits bounce up and down with each thrust. I thought about slipping it into that cleavage, and watch it swallow my cock. Her big tits were the perfect size for fucking...definitely designed to please a cock, but it just wasn't in the cards.

I'd been trying to hold off, but my balls were ready, and I started pummeling her with one thing on my mind. Slamming forward in a frenzied release, I sprayed my thick load, deep into her belly, and held it there, pulsing and throbbing inside.