Working Relationships: Jodi, Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete and I, licked and toasted, "Thank god its Monday!" I looked up, grinning "I wouldn't mind vermouth-ing your nipples for you to suck."

"Oh, I've got other plans for the vermouth...and um...they both seem to be standing ready...or...um...erect!"

I got two fingers inside her and started pumping, while she sucked vermouth from my cock and then Pete's. She grinned, raising her glass, "Thank god it's magnum-cock day!"

She took another sip and thumped it over my stomach, pushing me back into the bed. She grabbed it with both hands and started, licking it, up and down. With a sexy, pleasured grin, she took it between her lips, and ran her tongue all over the head...and back down the shaft. Just thinking about what was about to happen, her pussy got wet, seeing it all swollen and rock-hard. Relaxing her jaw, she took it as far as she could, teasing the very tip with her throat, making me groan.

With my cock filling her mouth, she gurgled around its girth, yearning to take it all, but knowing she could never get it all. Pushing her lips up and down the shaft, she kept her focus on the head, pausing to tease it with her tongue...again and again. I was rock-hard, ready to spread her pussy, and shove it straight to the bottom...mmmm...bottom her out.

I settled back into the pillows with my thoughts, imagining her with her legs wrapped around me, being pounded into the bed...and begging, screaming to be fucked.

"Oh godddddd...that's so...so fucking good!"

Pete leaned in to watch (I thought), but then I felt his tongue. Then I felt both tongues working their way up the shaft. I looked down to watch them both focus their attention on the head...savoring its pulse with their tongues.

I grinned, "Ahhhh...yeah...yeah, what d'ya say...about a splash of gin, to go with the vermouth?"

They both nodded, and Jodi looked up, smiling, "That's brilliant...massively brilliant!"

I picked up the glass, and spoke softly, "Mmmm, you got it...and...thank god it's Monday!"