Working Relationships: Jodi, Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her insatiable lust kept her milking every last drop from me, but when I did pull out, her pussy was puffy and showing creampie trickle. It certainly wasn't overflowing, but there was a trickle, and she was still gasping for breath, "Oh god...oh my god, that was a good one!"

I leaned back, catching my breath, and grinning, "Sweetie, you're looking well fucked...very well fucked!"

"You like that, Pete? Watching him fill me...shoot a load deep inside your wife?" He immediately took the dive between her legs and started licking her out.

"You like that baby?"

"Mmmm...yeah...fuckin' love it!"

She humped into his face, "You love that fucking salty load, don't you?"

He moaned, pushing his tongue deep, while she teased, "He puts it deep...get in there deep...yeah, push that tongue in there. Yeah, deep inside my pussy, baby."

"Mmmm, that's nice, sweetie...get it all clean." She looked at me, "Pete's getting his, but we need to get some breakfast."

Pete finished her and took me back in his lips, licking remnant traces from the shaft. He slurped cum from the tip, before engulfing the head and sliding down the shaft. I had softened some, but he was taking it in the other direction. "Mmmm...good...good boy...get me clean, too...get all that good Jodi juice...and all the Rob juice!"

I remember the slurping was so fucking hot...it can be mesmerizing, watching someone suck it...and worship it. I shuddered, feeling pleasure radiate through my body. He started to stroke the base with his hand, while he worked the top with his lips. Maintaining eye contact, he started licking the underside of the shaft...and teasing my balls. When he pulled off, and looked up at me, he grinned, "That was a great way to start the day."

One thing about Pete; he really does enjoy giving a blowjob...he loved cum...he loved a mouthful of cock...and he loved pleasuring a man, especially the man fucking his wife. Gripping the base and bobbing it from side to side, I swatted his cheek; he was thrilled by the weight and erotic slap of his boyfriend's cock.

Jo was watching, as I pumped into her husband's mouth, "Um...maybe we can we have those big...really big sausages?" She giggled, "Just like you, honey."

Pete pulled off, grinning, "A big magnum sausage!"

There were even more jokes, because that's what was served. When I went to leave, she stretched up, kissing me goodbye. I was completely flaccid, but she could still see the rise and started rubbing it. A cute grin spread across her face, "There it is...that mound we all love...it always makes me feel sooooo good!"

Pete grinned, "Me too...we're both size queens...or I guess I'm a size king."

I smiled, "Keep doing that...your're gonna get a dick print."

"Babe, be careful with that thing...it might go off," he laughed."

Jo smiled, "Maybe get together next Monday night...or maybe the next?"

Pete was grinning from ear to ear, "Dude, hump day was meant for humping, but Mondays were really meant for magnum...cock!"

***************************************************

Monday June 14th

She looked at me with a big lusty smile, "These Monday night hook-ups put a whole new spin...on Thank god it's Friday...or um...Monday!"

"You're lookin' hot, baby girl."

She smiled back, "You, too."

My cock did most of the talking...and it was demanding. As I grabbed her hips, she moaned, spreading her legs and arching her back, "Mmmm...yeah, put it inside." She moaned louder, with some heavy labored breaths, as I pushed inside.

She kissed Pete, as I started to pump in and out. Holding her in place, as I fucked her, my hands caressed the soft, creamy skin of her sensuously curved hips; I could feel and hear the wetness between her legs.

Pete laid on his side, groping her breasts and watching me fuck his wife. She moaned when he reached her clit. "Oh god...that's it...Pete that's good...ahhhh...ahhhh...that's so good!"

A few minutes into our little rendezvous, I pulled out for Pete's benefit and grinned, "Check it out...maybe stroke it for me...but put it back in your wife."

With a big lusty grin, he reached down and stroked it slow...it was rock hard and wet with her arousal, and he savored its manly heft, before guiding it back into her.

He started working her clit, again, rubbing with two fingers. That's when Jodi looked at him and said, "Thanks sweetie...he feels really...really good...and that feels amazing!"

As I started pumping her again, "Mmmm...baby girl...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...you couldn't be more right!"

"Ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...yeah, fuck me...yer dick's big...so perfect...so big...ahhhh...ahhhh...so big!"

"I wanna hear a little begging...yeah...yeah...yeah, beg for it...beg for that dick...beg me for that dick!"

"Fuck me...ahhhh...ahhhh...mmmm, fuck me hard...fuck me...fuck...fuck me with that big dick!"

That was the point at which I started fucking her brains out, and she shuddered with the pleasure, screaming my name. Pete pulled his fingers away and watched his wife buck with orgasm, while I relentlessly fucked her through it.

I savored her pleasured shaking, and kept at it, till I started to feel it, too. I felt my cock throb...and then pulse, while I grinded deep, pouring my load into her and painting her insides.

Jodi leaned over and kissed Pete, "Thank you for being so open and awesome about things...it's so hot when you watch us fuck...and when you help us fuck!"

I pulled out and stood her up; she reached down and stroked her husband's aching cock, a couple times, before looking back and grinning, "Mmmm...that was hot...I think we all need our special Mondays...thank god it's Monday!"

She trailed her hands up over her slender, feminine frame and its amazing curves. I watched her hands dig into the D-cups, but then she looked down to rub her belly, and cup her tits again, "Can you imagine if I ever got knocked up?"

She giggled and circled an areola, "If I got pregnant, my tits would be huge, and my nipples all swollen."

I was a little taken aback, but a little turned-on too. I was worried that she was hinting around about a pregnancy, but then the picture materialized in my head, "Mmmm...they would be enormous!" I laughed, "I bet you'd have more than a child nursing."

"Pete grinned, "You got that right...I'd be on the other teat...a kid on one...and a husband on the other."

"What about me?"

"We'll share," he grinned.

"Glad you two got that all worked out...but you know I'm on the pill, and it's totally safe. Though Rob does get it deep...up to my belly button...millions and millions of his little guys are swimming inside me!" She grinned, rubbing her belly button, "I totally feel it when he shoots...I feel it up here."

I knew Pete and knew his head was flooded with images of his wife, pregnant with my child. I knew he was probably fine with that and ready to fuck her silly, but she had to pee. We both watched her hot little ass, heading to the bathroom, but she turned and winked, "Let's pick up where we left off."

When she came back, and sank back into the pillows, I mounted her, and wrapped my lips around a nipple. The thought of her swollen breasts drove me insane, but the thrusts strained my grip and I gave it up, pounding her with a renewed vigor.

She rolled her head back, and moaned, with her legs spread wide, and flailing; it was mesmerizing watching her tits dance, and we went at it like that, till she wanted to switch things up. She straddled my lap and started kissing me; after making out for a few, I leaned in to savor her nipples again and lick all over those amazing breasts.

She started grinding her wet pussy over my dick, "Ready to give me a little ride?"

I grinned, "Saddle up, cowgirl!"

I held it upright for her, but then I felt Pete's hand next to mine, guiding my dick into her pussy. I laid back, allowing him to provide for his wife.

Jodi couldn't hardly wait any longer and impaled herself. The crazy lust on her face was hot, but when she felt the stretch, and threw her head back, moaning like she hadn't been fucked in ages...that was smokin' hot!

She gasped, "Oh god...thank god it's Monday," as she came to rest in my lap, with hard flesh molding her insides.

She bounced a little, and rocked her hips, before she started riding. She reached down and placed her palms on my chest and looked over at Pete, "I missed this so much...he gets it so deep inside me."

Anxious to fuck herself with every last inch, she looked at me with those beautiful gray eyes, and licked her lips, "Mmmm...I love the way you fill me...and I love to be on top."

I grinned, "There's a lot there to love...and we all know you like to be in the driver's seat...ride it...use it...ride it hard!"

I put my hands under her thighs and helped her along, sliding her up and down the shaft. She moaned and squealed a little, "Yessss...mmmm, the driver's seat...that's it...oh fuck...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...fuck, that's it!"

Thoroughly satisfying her needs, she worked every inch of the shaft, raising herself till it was almost out, and then grinding into my lap. "Yeah...yeah...love the way it feels in my pussy...ahhhh...ahhhh...it goes deep...really deep and it's thick...mmmm...really...really thick!

Riding faster, her wet lips were stretched tight, and glistening with arousal. She certainly didn't need my help and my hands quickly found her tits, again. Pert and jiggling within my grasp, I toyed with the nipples, teasing her, "Like that cock...don't you?"

"Ahhhh...ahhhh yeah...you know I like it...I love it!"

When I started driving up into her pussy, she let me take over, and she totally focused on her clit; I watched her beautiful eyes roll back, nodding her head back, and moaning, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah, I love it...oh god...fuck me...fuck me!"

We went at it hard like that for two...maybe ten...maybe twenty minutes (I don't remember)...and she started groaning, "Baby...love it...fuck...fuck me...don't stop...keep...ahhhh...keep fuck'n me...oh god, don't stop...don't stop...don't...don'tttttttt stopppppppppp!"

I didn't stop...and kept bucking and grinding. There's nothing better than watching a woman savor a nice long climax, and I fucked her through it. Of course, Pete was enjoying it, too...he loved the whole scene. Seeing his wife's abdomen rise with each thrust, he was insanely hard and jacking wildly as he watched us fuck.

We were both watching her breasts bounce and jerk, from the fucking she was getting. Her moaning trailed off, and she closed her eyes, focusing on the last waning waves of orgasm, as mine were just starting.

I held her tight, and thrust deep, as my balls tightened, delivering a hot, fertile load. Despite the clouded brain, she felt it and started grinding me, as it pulsed over her insides.

She paused for minute as the pulsing subsided and a trickle ran down the shaft. "Yeahhhhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah...gimme all...gimme all that cum...gimme all that cum...yes...yesss...yessssss!"

Catching her breath, she eventually lifted herself off, and Pete smiled, "God damn, you are gorgeous...that was gorgeous!"

She had a freshly fucked smile and I grinned, "She sure is...look at that smile."

She brushed her hair back, smiling with those sexy, pouty lips, and leaned over to lick sex from my dick. As soon as her tongue touched it, I moaned, and she enveloped the head. She started out teasing the ridge, but I gripped the back of her head, pushing deeper into her mouth.

I used her mouth and gazed into her eyes, while she played with her clit. She was determined to finish me off and I pumped her with every last inch, she could handle.

"Dude, she loves that magnum...look at her get on that thing."

Pete was going easy, stroking himself in a way to make it last, but his cock was rock hard and throbbing, "Mmmm...I love watching you two fuck!"

When she finished, she looked at him, "I love it when you're watching us...but I think you deserve some, too."

He grinned, "What do you have in mind?"

She dipped a finger inside herself and brought it up to her lips, "Mmmm, that tastes good...well, you could eat me out...you could fuck me...or both? Either way...it'll keep my pussy happy...look at the way she's smiling!"

He pumped his dick, grinning, "You know I love to lick it out...but right now, this dick needs sloppy seconds!"

She got sexy smile and turned to kiss me, grinding her lips against mine and moaning, as he got between her legs and teased her pussy lips. With one big push, he shoved it inside, pumping into the sloppy warmth.

All the while, we made out like teenagers, and I could taste myself on her lips...but then she shared her tongue with me, and it was even better.

Pete was still hammering away at her pussy, when our kiss broke, and I got up. I whispered, "You kids finish...but I have to piss." I walked towards the bathroom, with a proud semi swaying back and forth with my stride.

They were still going at it when I came back, and I sank into the pillows, stroking an, expanding erection. Watching them fuck, my dick was rock-hard and arching back to almost touch my belly button. Humping through my fist, the head was shiny and hard, and I teased the ridge at the end of each stroke. I could feel my heart racing as Pete's moans got more urgent.

He held her sexy, feminine hips and pumped hard, "Dude, you got'r all wet...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck...gonna cum...cum into yours!

He blew his load, grunting, "Fuck...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...oh yeahhhhhhhhhhh! Mmmm, yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhhhhhhhh...there it is!"

"Well, that's timing for ya...got back just in time!"

***************************************************

Monday, June 21st

The next Monday, Pete took off at noon and did some shopping. Jodi gave him a list to ensure he'd come back with more than beer, steak and chips.

When I got there around 3:00, he greeted me with cold beer and a noticeable erection...it wasn't out but it was visible. Immediately, I felt the electricity and knew he was crazy horny. It was Monday, and he needed to be fucked...real bad...and I barely had a chance to get a second or third swallow down, before he was begging.

When I worked lube inside, and he felt the head teasing the hole, he moaned, and spread his cheeks. He was rock hard, and I'm sure it felt amazing to have a big dick ready to fuck him silly, "Oh god...yeah...yeah...yeah, put it in...put it in me, dude!"

I started to push it inside and he let out a little moan when he felt the stretch, "Mmmm...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about!"

I stopped and looked into his eyes, "You, ok?"

"Yeah...fuck yeah...just go easy."

I started to pump slow, gradually working it deeper, and he grabbed his erection and started stroking.

Slowly, I pumped, deeper and deeper, until hitting bottom, and he grinned, "Mmmm...think you hit my cervix!"

"If you have a cervix in there, we need to get to a fucking doctor."

Balls deep, I was slowly fucking him, with the long, deep strokes; it almost sent him over the edge. I grinned and teased him, "You like that big dick? Like that big dick in there?"

"Yeah...yeah...yeah, fuck my ass with that big...oh yeah...yeah, that big...big, magnum dick!"

That's when I really ramped things up, and my balls were slapping over his ass. Pounding deep, and hard, l gripped his body and took his pussy...it was mine...one hundred percent mine.

He had surrendered to the pleasure...the way he always did, and I grinned, driving it all the way, "Whose ass is this...yeah...yeah...yeah, whose pussy is this?"

"Dude...ahhhh...ahhhh...dude, it's yours!"

"Your tight...so tight...it feels so good to have you stretched tight around my dick." I grinned, "And I own it...I own this ass. It's good to own a hot man's ass...you know...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh fuck...dude, you got a sweet ass!"

I was slamming it deep, and teasing him, "How do you like that...ahhhh...ahhhh...you like that?"

"Uhhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah, fuck me like that...ahhhh...ahhhh...keep fuck'n me...just like that...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...fuck yeah!"

That's about when Jodi came home, "Sorry I'm so damn late...oh...this's fun...my boys playing!"

"I know I'm seriously overdressed, but here I can fix that," and she slipped off her blouse and bra, unleashing her tits. With their newfound freedom, they bounced sensuously, but I kept fucking her husband, and grinned, "You need to get in on this...just jump in anywhere."

She pushed his hand aside and started jacking his cock.

After just a few minutes, I felt him start to shudder, "Yer gonna...gonna make me cum...you two are gonna make me cum, uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah, make me cum...ye...ye...yessssss...yesssssssssssssss!"

I got a good, tight grip on his legs, pushed them way back and fucked him through it. Slamming my dick, deep and hard, I kept at it well after he finished.

"Dude...uhhhh...uhhhh...that tight pussy is gonna make me cum...yeah...yeah...yeah, make me cum...you want it...you want a load?"

"Yeah...yeah, cum on me...cover me, dude...cover me with that load!"

"You love this dick...don't ya?"

"Yeah...yeah, I love it," he smiled, "what's not to love...that dick owns my ass, dude!"

With her hand was still wrapped tight, Jodi got a sexed-up smile, "I've never had anything better, but I got another stellar cock right here!"

I buried it deep inside, like I was ready to flood his ass, but then I jerked it out and started pumping with my fist. Long, thick and a little veiny, it is a nice piece a meat...my balls felt heavy like eggs...big eggs ready to explode.

It wasn't long before I felt the shaft swelling, and knew I was about to shoot. Like it was their first time, seeing this happen, they both gasped, and Jodi squealed, "Yeah...that's it...stroke him for us...make it shoot...shoot all over!"

A thick, ropey spray shot over his chest and Jodi's arm, and I finished with cum streaming down over my hand. It was a hot cumshot...not huge, but still a good load.

Hardly a second passed, before I shoved it back inside. I was still hard, and he laid there, covered with seed and impaled. I towered over him, grinning and running my fingers through the seed.

He was probably a little sore, but welcomed the slow, gentle thrusts, grinning, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...is that all you?"

I laughed, "What do you mean...what else could it be?"

"Mmmm...it still feels thick...there's nothing like feeling that stretch...you just fucked the shit out'a me, but it still feels big!"

"Dude, you're just always tight!"

"Mmmm...just keep it in there...let it soften inside me." He looked at his wife, "You always want more...you know?"

She responded, giggling, "I know, babe...magnum...massively gorgeous...and you always want more!"

Her lusty eyes met mine, "Don't get too soft, though...it's Monday...magnum-cock-day, and I want some, too

She leaned over and kissed both of us on the forehead, "I'll make cocktails, while you two clean up some." As she walked out to the kitchen, she looked back, "I expect you to fuck the shit out of me, too!"

Collapsing into the pillows, next to Pete, I knew exactly what she meant. Apparently, some size does matter...and Pete was definitely true to his word...I owned his pussy...and Jodi's!

When she came back, she was buck naked and carrying a tray of three martinis and the vermouth. Carefully setting it down, she got a big sexy smile, "We're having...um...an interactive cocktail!"

She rubbed her nipples with the vermouth, "They're super dry...and the vermouth is right here...one for each of you."

Grinning, I responded, "It's like the whiskey birthday, and the cherries on your tits." (For the whole story check out Whiskey and Wild Sex Ch. 02)

"I know...I thought about doing olives, but this works."