Working the Holidays Pt. 03

Story Info
Our protagonist hatches a plan to turn the tables.
5.1k words
4.75
9.3k
26

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
es_larsson
es_larsson
252 Followers

I calmed my breathing, and glanced at myself in the washroom mirror. My cheeks were flushed, and my pink hair definitely had a "freshly fucked" look about it. Worst of all, my panties were now a sticky mess, soaked with both Kareem's cum and my own. I stripped them off and managed to clean up the creamy flow running down the inside of my thighs before it reached my ankles.

My heart was still beating hard, adrenaline pumping through my system. Amongst the embarrassment and shame, I felt a guilty excitement. My orgasm had been electric. Kareem had dominated me so utterly that my brain had just emptied completely. The memory of him towering above me whilst I eagerly took his load in my mouth burned in my mind; I had felt only bliss as the fat purple head of his cock stretched me open and I slipped blissfully down his thick rod. Submitting to such a dominant person was freeing; he called the shots, and I had no choices....

I was snapped from my reverie by the stainless steel butt plug buzzing in the basin in front of me. A parting gift from Kareem, who had stuffed me with it before sending me on my way, his creamy load sealed into my ass. I studied it, but there was no apparent on/off switch. Well, I couldn't leave it here for someone to find.... I wiped it down and put it in my handbag, where it was still audible, knocking against the small glass vials of nail polish and lipstick in the clutch sized bag. I tried to pack it in with tissue paper, but when I reached again for the toilet roll, it was empty. Still it buzzed away. It was too loud - anyone standing near me was bound to hear it.

"Fine!" I sighed to myself.

Reluctantly, I spread my cheeks, and set the plug against my rosebud. With some effort, and some additional saliva as lube, the chunky vibrating toy sank securely home, and was almost silenced. I felt the renewed pressure on my prostate. Walking around with this in was going to be testing... it was already making me weak at the knees. And without panties there was a chance someone would catch a glimpse of it under my short skirt.

Or see my stiff little dick. I pulled the plaid skirt down to try and conceal it, but it was tenting around my swelling cock.

"For fucks sake..."

I flipped up my skirt, and started jerking myself off. I grasped the edge of the basin for support, and tried to think of hot girls to bring myself to orgasm quickly. With the buzzing plug in my ass, it wasn't going to take long. Unbidden, images of Kareem's large brown cock penetrated my mind, and before I knew it, I was cumming hard to the memory of Kareem pumping his salty seed down my throat.

After a few seconds my momentary high was crushed by shame.

"What the hell is happening to me?" I quietly asked my reflection in the mirror. "I'm not a girl! I can't... I can't do this."

Frustrated, I fixed my makeup and brushed my hair back into place, making myself presentable and concealing the stains on my top with my scarf. I fingered the gift card Kareem had pressed into my palm. God I hated him. Time to get out of these clothes.

Exiting the toilet, I was confronted by the hordes of Christmas shoppers in the department store, and became painfully aware of my bare ass under my skirt. I avoided stairs and stuck to the elevators.

I dashed to the men's clothes sections and quickly picked out a pair of pants and a t-shirt, dropping them hurriedly on the counter.

"Are these a gift?" asked the cheerful cashier.

"Errm, yes, they're for my boyfriend." I replied.

She gave me a wink. "Nothing like a bit of last minute Christmas shopping."

I froze awkwardly, not knowing what to say. The throbbing plug in my ass made small talk difficult.

"That's 76 dollars." Said the cashier, ignoring me. I handed over the giftcard to pay.

"Oh, I'm sorry. This card is only valid in the women's wear department" said the cashier.

"Oh" I said weakly. "Really?"

"Yep," she beamed, and handed me the card back. "Cash or credit?"

"Errm, it's ok, I'll go get something else. How much is on the gift card?"

She scanned it. "$500."

"Wow, erm ok. Thanks." I took back the card, and made a beeline to the women's section.

Five hundred bucks! I didn't know where to start.

"Ok, be sensible." I told myself. "Don't go overboard, just a pair of jeans and a strappy top or something."

A soon as I began walking through the lingerie section however, my mind stared to wander. Incredibly soft teddys and chemises clothed the mannequins and I ran my fingers through endless rows of cute bras in dozens of materials and colours. And the panties... everything from comfy boy shorts to barely-there thongs... I gathered them in my arms, but almost dropped everything when I discovered a beautifully soft pair of Brazilian cut lace panties that claimed to cup and separate my pert cheeks in equal measure. I couldn't imagine a sluttier, cuter pair. I even picked up the matching bra. Somehow, the vibrations tickling my sphincter seemed to get stronger when I imagined myself in them.

Focus!

"Treat yourself to something nice" was Kareem's instruction.

He wanted me to see him tonight. I still feared him, feared the hold he had on me. How I could get out of this situation? He still held all the cards and I had no power. If he willed it, I was his slave.

I clenched my fists.

Perhaps it was time to fight fire with fire.

Kareem started out blackmailing me with footage and photographs of me masturbating on company grounds, but now had photographs of me crossdressing and having sex with him. If I could get equally compromising material, I could blackmail him in return and threaten to get him fired from a very cushy job. Best of all, I could use myself as bait, and just record him in the act.

Simple, but so effective. I couldn't believe I hadn't thought of it earlier.

With this plan in mind, I went looking for the optimum outfit with which to ensnare my victim. Calming myself to maintain my ladylike composure, I headed to the evening wear section of the department store. It didn't take long for me to find it what I was looking for. I had seen my sister and her friends wear super sexy, sequinned outfits to parties this winter and for weeks I couldn't stop thinking about their slim legs in very short slinky dresses. I wanted the same look.

A skimpy party dress caught my eye. It was dark, high-necked but very short, and had a slit up the side of each thigh. It could barely be described as a dress.

Next was shoes. I needed a pair of "fuck-me" heels. Not that Kareem would need much encouragement. I couldn't get over how how I looked in a pair of dark teal closed toe platform heels. Tres chic, and I had to have them.

Before heading to the till, I went shopping for myself. I had money to burn after all. I picked up some tights to replace the ones Kareem had peeled off me, and a replaced my cum-splatted top. I also indulged myself in the lingerie section with the ultimate Agent Provocateur lingerie set, complete with sheer stocking and garter belt.

All these beautiful clothes were turning me on. It wouldn't be long before I would be tenting my skirt again. I sped up. Once it was all paid for, I headed straight to my car. I had hours to kill before meeting Kareem at 8pm, and to complete my plan, I needed to pick up my go-pro from home.

***

With my parents at work, I still had the run of the place to myself. As soon as I got in through my bedroom door, I peeled off my sisters clothes, including the remains of the ripped tights still gathered around my waist.

I flopped naked into bed, appreciating the clean sheets on my smooth skin. I grasped at the vibrating plug still rimming my ass, but every time I tried to pull it out, it felt so good to push it back in, repeatedly stretching myself over its girth. Within a few minutes, I was writhing around in bed, super horny. I sat up, and dug around in the shopping bags for the items I had just purchased. Just thinking about the Agent Provocateur lingerie raised my pulserate.

I strapped the crimson garter belt around my waist, and gently pulled on the sheer stockings, enjoying the way they slipped up my smooth legs, before clipping them to the garter belt. God I felt delicious. The bra followed. I didn't even both with the panties.

Unable to sate my hormones with the plug, I reached under my bed, and grasped around for the dildo Kareem had given me yesterday. I began sucking and lubing the dildo it up like it was real.

I finally managed to extract the plug and, as if under a spell, climbed aboard the big black plastic cock, squirming as it penetrated me. My hands were on my nipples and in my hair as I rode it, my stiff clit bouncing with each stroke. I was panting, in my own zone, totally cut off from the world. My pink hair was falling all over my face, and I ribbed my puffy, perky nipples through the bra. With each bounce I slid further down the length of the toy, until I felt the realistic plastic balls on mine, and knew that 8 inches of fictional manmeat were buried deep inside me. The relentless pressure on my prostate never ceased, and after a couple of minutes of bottoming myself out on the girthy cock, the forces inside me became too much, and I exploded, moaning and whining in delight at my sissygasm, collapsing as my clit continued to spurt. I slipped into unconsciousness with it still inside me.

God I loved this cock.

I awoke about 2 hours later. Nothing like a post-orgasm power nap. I showered, cleaned up, and laid out my purchases. I charged my go-pro, and found a nice little bag from my sister's collection that matched my outfit. It was little less than a purse on a leather strap really. I also borrowed her treasured Burberry coat.

"Sorry sis, promise I'll replace all your stuff." I murmured to myself.

Using a craft knife, I cut a circular hole in the bag, just large enough for the go-pro lens to fit through. Internally, I sewed a fabric sling to hold the camera tightly in place. A quick trial run was successful. In fact, even close up, it was incredibly difficult to tell that the camera was there at all. The lens looked like a button on the bag. Now all I had to do was position it towards Kareem, and I could catch him in the act.

I turned back to my honeypot outfit. I slid the panties on second, which sat high on my hips and tucked my cute little package in tightly. The a-cup bra excentuated my narrow shoulders - a feature I used to hate. I had picked a very dark purple, almost black, sequined dress that didn't clash with my pink hair. It had long sleeves, but was really quite short, and the slit at the side let me show off the tops of my toned thighs. In the heels, I looked like the ultimate party girl. I practiced walking about to get comfortable, before slipping them off and replacing them with crisp white trainers. I couldn't drive in such high heels! It was now very dark outside. Nervous that my parents would be home any second, I snuck out and drove back to meet Kareem.

*

I waited a while in my car until it was closer to our arranged meeting time of 8pm. So much had happened already today, that I could barely believe it was only this morning that he had forced me to take his fat cock in my ass. My dick jerked at the memory, and I had to supress my emotions or risk getting an erection. He had unlocked a side of me I never knew about. But this evening I would take back control.

"Get it all out of your system this evening you slut, I'm not letting you be his slave any longer." I told myself.

I checked my make up once more in the mirror, and pouted at my reflection, before opening the car door and slipping on my new shoes. I tottered when I stood up, but the practice sessions quickly came back to me, and I strode out of the car park like a girlboss, secret camera concealed in the bag swinging freely from my shoulder. I felt like a spy in a movie.

Kareem said to meet him by the stock room... The very place we had started this story, but I decided to check his office first, to see if I could corner him somewhere more private. I entered the store through the service entrance, and made my way up a level. This close to Christmas, the store was still open. Emptier than at peak times, but still fairly full of customers. I passed a couple of staff in the corridors, but they must have been exceptionally busy, as none gave me a second glance, except to maybe check me out.

I slowed as I neared his office, trying to still my racing heart. I knocked. There was no answer. I checked to make sure no-one was looking, and entered. It was impeccably clean as always, but Kareem wasn't there.

I positioned my handbag camera on a chair in my the corner of the room, wide angled lens pointing towards any action.

This was where I had first been forced into girls clothing, and I cringed to remember the explicit photos Kareem had taken of me, dressed as his slutty Christmas elf, bent over his desk. If turning boys into girls was his fetish, what else was he hiding?

Consumed with curiosity, I moved round his side of the desk. I started rifling through his paper work and drawers. There wasn't much here except for... in the bottom drawer of his desk I pulled out a pink box. It was a clone-a-willy set.

"No way!" I gasped to myself. Puzzle pieces arranged in my head, and I realised the dildo I rode with such enthusiasm was a replica of his dick. Fucker really had been ahead of me every step of the way.

I heard raised voices and footsteps down the hall. Maybe he was returning! I quickly tried to push the box back into the drawer, and was halfway through standing upright again when the door swung open.

"Can I help you." A gravelly voice asked.

"Errm, hi" I said. " Have you seen Kareem?" I asked.

"Who's asking?" returned the question.

It was Joe, another security guard. He shared the same hulking body type as Kareem, but had the flattened nose of a former amateur boxer. I'd seen his violent side when apprehending shoplifters, and his presence immediately made me uneasy.

I straightened up.

"Hi, I'm, urm, I'm Erica. Kareem and I were meeting here. We're, ahh, business partners!" I blurted.

"Business partners ay? I know the kind of business Kareem is involved in, and I'm surprised to see a pretty little thing like you caught up in it." Said Joe.

Silence hung in the air, I didn't know what to say.

"Well, if he's not here, I guess I should be going." I said, and made to move around the desk to get past them.

Joe held out a hand to stop me.

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that missy. It looks suspicious you looking though Kareem's desk like that. I'm going to have to ask you to wait here whilst we double check your story." He said firmly.

"Oh, yeah, go ahead." I played it cool.

Joe spoke into his radio.

"Kareem, we have a guest here in your office. Says she knows you. You expecting her? Over."

There was a crackle, and Kareem responded:

"Roger that. Did she give a name? Over."

"Erica. Pink hair, young." Joe replied. He looked me up and down. "Fit. Over."

"I'll be there in two minutes. Over."

I relaxed. Really, this was ideal. Kareem would send them away, I could get my incriminating material. I set up my purse in the corner of the room, recording everything with a fish eye lens.

"So, uh, you think I'm fit do you?" I said to Joe. Looking him in the eye. A little flirting wouldn't hurt anyone.

"Cheeky." he said, unashamed.

"Do... do you like my outfit?" I asked him. I gave him a twirl. "Kareem got it for me."

"Oh yeah, I wonder if he treats all his... business partners... the same way." Jack grinned.

"Only the lucky ones." I said, and sat and crossed my legs.

Jack had hungry eyes, but before he could say anything further, Kareem let himself into the room.

"Cheers Jack. Hope you didn't have any trouble." said Kareem.

"She's a bit of a firecracker. Says she's knows you through business?"

Kareem gave a belly laugh, and I felt a little uncomfortable. Like they were both in on the joke.

"She's one of the new girls. Fresh off the press." he said.

Jack whistled. "Beautiful" he murmured.

Kareem waved me over, and with a monstrous paw around my waist, pulled me close.

"She might be the best one yet. Takes fat cocks like a pro. She begs for dick."

"Kareem!" I squealed. "You.. you said this was our secret!"

Joe roared with laughter. I was pulling away from Kareem, but he had my slender wrists in a vicelike grip. I jumped as he spanked me.

"Got you well trained, haven't I? Don't worry. I share the spoils with all the security guys here."

I was livid.

"Fuck you, motherfucker. I'm not some cheap whore you can just mmmfff mmmff!..." A large hand clamped over my mouth.

"You're not cheap baby. Not at all. You're free." Smirked Joe. Kareem opened one of the bottom drawers of the desk and pulled out a ball gag. I struggled, but they had it on me in seconds.

I whined behind the gag, and Kareem gently released me.

Joe locked the door. I was hemmed in by both of them. I could almost smell the pheromones.

".... oh fuck..." I thought to myself.

"You belong to all of us now. Every time a security guard in this store needs a relaxing blow job, or a well lubed ass to plow, you'll be there like a good girl to give it to them" said Kareem.

I shook my head.

"Think of it as... Protection."

I was dizzy. This wasn't the plan. But, it did mean I would get blackmail material on two guys instead of one.

"Go on Erica. Give us a show. Earn your keep, and what happens in this office will stay in this office." said Kareem.

"Mmmph?" I asked.

"Let's have a dance."

I shook my head again.

Kareem moved over to a radio on the bookcase, and hit play. A hooky techno beat built up, and filled the room. I seemed to coat my brain, and invade my headspace.

"You know Jack, I think she's feeling it already."

I frowned.

"That gag is coated in high-grade MDMA. You might not want to dance for us yet, but you will."

My eyes went wide, and my hands flew to my face. I struggled, but a small padlock kept the gag in place.

"Mmmmm!" I whined.

"Ready, slut?"

I was warm, and my mind was starting to glow from the up. Already, I could feel my hips start swaying from side to side. The humiliation was total. I was already dancing without wanting to.

I had only been to a strip club once, and had blown my load in my pants to the girls on the stage. I tried to put into practice what I had seen, and was rewarded with a whistle from Joe. I eased up. I bent over the desk and arched my back, I gyrated, I slut dropped and danced for attention. I moved slowly to retain control of the heels, but it only made me feel sexier. I felt like I was losing control to the slut inside me.

Joe had moved his chair close, and now pulled me in for a lap dance. I began to grind my ass into his crotch, and he wasn't shy. His hands were strong and rough, and were all all over me, rubbing my nipples through my dress, up my stockinged legs and into my underwear, a thick finger probing into my panties.

I wanted it. My little clit was impossibly hard.

"Gentlemen," I said softly. "Make a woman out of me."

They didn't need telling twice.

Kareem picked me up, and I melted. He lay me down on the desk. My skirt rode up, and he pulled aside my panties. His tongue invaded my pink puckered ass and I gasped behind the gag. I grasped the edge of the desk as he tongue fucked me, slipping a digit in occasionally to loosen me up. Joe assumed a position on the other side of the desk, above me, and unzipped. He released a heavy, big, white cock that came to rest on my face. His hands continued to play with my small body, and I reached up and took him in my hands. Kareem's cock was longer, but Joe's was heavier. The girth was terrifying and thrilling. He coated my hands in lube, and I massaged him eagerly, intoxicated by the scent of his heroic weapon.

es_larsson
es_larsson
252 Followers
12