Working the Holidays Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Kareem was plying my aching hole with something slippery, and a moaned into my gag as he pressed three fingers inside me. When he withdrew them, he lined up the head of his meaty cock. My own rigid clit pulsed in anticipation.

"I want to hear her beg for it" Kareem said.

Joe unlocked my ball gag, and removed it.

"MMMmmm. No, I.... Please." I whimpered.

A moment of hesitation stirred in my breast, but the feeling of his cock teasing me was just too much. I needed to feel him inside me, I needed that incredible cock pressed against my g-spot.

"Please." I begged. "I need it."

"Are you daddy's little whore?"

"Y...Yess daddy" I whined.

"Say it"

"Daddy I'm your slutty little whore, please... please... give..."

"I can't hear you."

"Please sir, please daddy. Give me your cum, I need it inside me."

"Fuck baby, you're one hot little mix." Said Kareem, grinning.

He slowly, thrusted himself into me and I was broken, crying out in lust as my ass stretched around his cock. I loved being used, I loved being wanted. I loved being the party fuckslut. Knowing it was being filmed just turned me on more. Each thrust dominated me fully and my little clit stood at full mast, begging to be touched, begging for release.

"Harder daddy, please, fuck me harder! Oh, ohhhh"

He fucked me mercilessly, and I was seeing stars as the chemicals from my brain merged with the artificial drugs. My head rolled back off the desk in bliss from the anal assault, and Joe picked his chance to drive his own cock between my parted lips.

"Ohhh, ohhmmmmpf!" Joe's thick rod pushed it's way deeper with each thrust, edging closer to my throat. He held my wrists as he fucked my face, and I was blissfully helpless, my mind melted by the twin sensory assault.

I could feel Kareem getting close, his breath ragged. He lengthened his strokes, his swelling cock stretching me further. Whilst Joe was still ploughing my throat, Kareem roared and blew his load inside me. I could feel the steamy load painting the inside of my ass, and the warm feeling of satisfaction I could only get from pleasing a man. Joe pulled out of my throat, and I was left panting on the desk, my own little cocklet throbbing with pent up desire as I looked up at Kareem with desperate desire. Kareem slowly withdrew his throbbing member.

"Please Daddy!" I begged.

"You know the rules." Kareem said.

I looked around desperately, and pleaded.

"Joe, please. Please Sir, please fuck me." I said.

Joe pulled me up, and gently spun me round. He bent me over the desk, and with a wicked look on his face, pushed the ball gag back into my mouth. He spanked me, and I jumped in surprise, whining in objection. He gathered the material of my party dress in his meaty hands, and pulled me backwards onto his erect member.

"Goddddd. Mmmmm!" I moaned, as his girth stretched me. My eyes widened as his hammer penetrated me. It was unlike anything I had ever experienced, and my clit dribbled just from the pressure on my prostate. My legs were jelly. I thought of the camera concealed in the corner, recording my sluttiest moments. As he began thrusting, the dribble turned into a spurt, and an orgasm ripped through me. I cried out as I squirted, and collapsed onto the desk. Joe didn't stop fucking me. He pushed my knee up and held me close to his huge frame as he took what he wanted, taking me hard from behind. His massive cock remoulded my body and my mind with long thrusts. I was lost in pleasure.

When he was getting close, he spun me round, and knowing my role, I knelt down quickly like a pornstar to catch his load. Huge ropes of cum spurted from his cock and coated my face before he shoved the head back between my lips. I looked him in the eyes as a swallowed his load, honestly delighted and in awe of him.

"Good girl. Fuuuck, you are absolute gold girl." He groaned.

"Thank you daddy" I bit my lip and smiled at his compliments.

Using a finger, he wiped the cum from my face and pushed it into my mouth. I swallowed, and sucked it obediently.

"That's it baby, don't waste a drop."

I stood and leant back agains the desk, looking around for my panties. Kareem, who was standing and observing, uncrossed his arms and handed them to me. Joe was pulling his pants on.

"What next?" I asked. I was still buzzing from the E that I had been drugged with, but I had to be careful with my next move to ensure I escaped with my handbag and the footage.

"Joe and I are hosting a New Years party next week. Figured I'd give you the time off until then." Kareem said.

"A party? Who's going to be there?" I said.

"Us, a few friends, the rest of the girls. You'll love it. You'll get to dress up, which I know is your favourite." He said.

"What... what's the outfit?" I tried to hide my excitement.

Kareem went back to the desk drawers, where all his secrets were hidden. He pulled out a small bundle, and some white rabbit ears.

I was going to be a Playboy bunny.

"Oh my god." I said.

"Let's see if it fits, shall we?"

I barely flinched as Kareem unzipped my dress. It slipped off and pooled around my ankles. He groped my panties ass and grunted approvingly. He helped me remove my heels and then watched intently as I pulled on the fishnet tights and the playboy leotard before finishing it off with the signature ears, gloves and a pair of high-heeled black pumps.

"Perfect." He said, and pulled out his phone.

I modelled for him as he snapped away, assuming suggestive poses. It didn't matter what material he had from here on out, I had it on him too. He then handed me the phone. I looked at him, surprised.

"What. Why?"

I looked down at the phone. It was recording a video in selfie mode. Kareem pulled his semi-rigid cock back out, and I understood. Once again I was on my knees, paying lip service to his member. But this time, I was recording myself. The ultimate humiliation. I reached out a gloved hand hand and lifted his heavy cock to my lips, licking and sucking him hard, and ensuring it was all filmed too. I quickly lost myself in my task, and eagerly bobbed my head, deepthroating and caressing him to bring him to orgasm. The black satin gloves added an extra level of stimulation, and Kareem was grunting and groaning in appreciation as I worshipped him.

"Fuck yes baby, that's it."

I sped up, and felt him tense and swell again.

"Fuck baby, swallow this load." Kareem groaned and unloaded into my eager mouth. I made sure to record the hot white liquid spurting from his cock and into my mouth, showing it off to the camera before swallowing.

"You are the perfect little slut, you know that?" Kareem said. "The moment I first saw your sissy ass jiggle through this store I knew this was where you'd end up."

"Thank you for showing my true place, daddy." I said. Shamefully, I wasn't just saying this to make him happy.

He picked me up, and handed me my coat. Whilst he zipped himself up, I put on the long Burberry coat, hiding my slutty outfit, and picked up my handbag from the corner of the room.

"See you on New Years." Said Kareem.

Joe slapped my ass as I passed him on the way out.

I tried hard to contain my emotions as I left and walked down the corridors on the way to the car park. I had done it. I had successfully filmed Kareem fucking me, and could fight back against him. But at what cost? I had cum from receiving anal sex. I willingly dressed as a woman to get off, and I loved being treated like a girl. Could I ever go back? And did it matter?

As I neared my car, I made a deal with myself. The new me was not going to go back in the bottle. Whilst I had initially been forced down this path, I suddenly felt free. I had discovered so many things about myself, and Kareem was right; I did make a much better girl than I ever did a man.

I unlocked my car and sat in the drivers seat. My phone beeped - Kareem had sent me the video that I recorded.

I sat in the dark car park and fingered myself to orgasm whilst watching myself lovingly deepthroat his big brown dick.

12