Working the Pole Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April mustered her remaining willpower and leaned forward to get closer to the hung performer. She took a deep breath and kept her throbbing erection tucked between her thighs and remained it hidden under her skirt as she waddled the last few steps to the stage.

Mrs. Cannae's show was still ongoing and now after what merely felt like an introduction went all out on the pole. It remained a mystery how someone so big and so heavy could move so gracefully and swiftly - especially in high heels.

She worked the pole masterfully. Quick turns and switches fit perfectly into her choreography that clearly put most emphasis on her perfectly shaped ass. Just like Lizzy's booty it was a testament to what you can achieve if you put enough effort into your squats. But multiplied by 10. Her whole tits and erection bobbed heavily with every new turn, but her massive booty remained perk and unwavering.

God, what April would have given to spank that ass just once.

The brunette leaned into the stage and nervously met the dancer's stunning blue eyes. She needed to get her attention to speak to her. April crammed in her pocket and pulled out a few banknotes and laid them down before her.

Mrs. Cannae grin widened and as she went on her knees during her show and whispered towards the student.

"What are you going to with that, honey?" she said in a foreign accent.

"I want to meet you. Alone."

"Interesting. I wanted to suggest the same."

April blushed and shivered throughout her whole body. For a second, she almost feared that she came on the spot.

"When can we meet?" April asked.

"Give me a minute," the blonde grinned and nodded towards Dick somewhere behind the crowd.

The music picked up pace and the beat grow more climactic. A term fitting to describe how Mrs. Cannae amped up her performance.

Her angrily throbbing dick rubbed along the iron bar while she started to swing around it. The pose highlighted everything she had to offer: Her soft boobs, overgrown dick and adamant ass. The full package for one last money shot to conclude her show.

Defying gravity and logic at once she pulled herself up on the now rotating bar and turned around when she reached the top. She crossed her legs around the pole and started to slowly slide headfirst down towards the stage.

April stared with wide eyes and gaping mouth at the spectacle and almost clapped when the music stopped and Mrs. Cannae came to a hold and let go with her hands. That was a pose worth for a wallpaper. Would she mind if April would make a photo? No! She had to focus! She was so close to get the help she needed.

"A big applause for our simply lovely, absolutely breath-taking Mrs. Cannae!" Dick once again slurred on his microphone.

There weren't many people in the bar, but damn did they make some noise after such a performance.

The blonde threw a few kisses back to her fans and winked at April. She then nodded towards her right which signalled an exit with one more bouncer waiting in front.

April grabbed her banknotes and backpack before carefully walking towards the sign. Would she have walked any faster; she wouldn't be able to tame her member between her thighs for much longer.

The dancer disappeared somewhere behind her stage and April once more found herself looking up to a bald and hostile looking mountain of a man. Did these guys literally have to look the same or what?

"Mrs. Cannae awaits me," April muttered.

"She isn't expecting any visitors," he said way less fatherly than his colleague outdoors.

"I... we talked when she was on stage, she-"

"She will invite you if she wants to see you," he interrupted.

April was left irritated but didn't have to wait for long. Just long enough for her to "cool down" a bit. The iron door sprung open and revealed the blonde once more.

She had changed outfits. The tank top and wide pants were certainly less revealing than her red lingerie, but couldn't hide the fact that she was simply massively endowed.

"It's fine Chad. She is with me," she said to him and winked at April.

"Alright," the bouncer said almost robotically emotionless and let her pass.

The blonde amazon led her to another room, one that just barely looked more inviting than the bar outside. It was absolutely obvious what its purpose was though. Another pole and small stage were set up in the middle of some couches. Which were certainly wide enough for more than one person to lay on.

"So, what's your name, honey?" Mrs. Cannae asked and pulled out a lighter and lit her smoke.

"April... my name is April."

"April. Cute name. So, listen up April," Mrs. Cannae paused and took a deep first drag from her cigarette before exhaling the murky mist through her nose. "There are a few rules before we start, ok? If you break any of those rules you are out. Are we clear?"

The student didn't know how to respond and just nodded silently.

"Good. Take a seat," the blonde said.

She pointed at the table in front of the small stage and herself crashed onto the couch next to it.

"Want one?" she asked and offered her pack to the student.

"I don't smoke... but thank you."

"Fine. So, April. The amount of pleasure you are going to experience depends on how much cash you put on this table. Whatever you put on there is mine. No questions asked. I got no set prices, but I can assure you will get a big reduction if you make it also worth my time as well. So, bring your A game, April," Mrs. Cannae said and smiled while already squeezing out her first smoke before she lit the next and continued.

"No weird shit. I am not going to do anything I don't like. You can argue as much as you want, 'No' means 'No'. And before I forget it," she pulled out a paper from somewhere next to her and laid it on the table.

"You have to sign this before we can get to the good part. It's just the obligatory stuff about how everything we do is consensual and such. By the way, are you of legal age?"

"I am 19... almost 20," April said and anxiously tensed up on her couch.

"Perfect. That makes stuff much easier. Well, I can give you some time to read through it. But to be honest literally everyone thusfar skipped it. So, feel free to do the same," the futa said and put her feet on the small table while leisurely enjoying her smoke.

April didn't know how to react. She planned on how she could talk to the futa, but didn't expect their introduction to feel so conflicting. On one hand, she seemed like a nice person, on the other it felt like she was trying to broker a deal or something. It just felt so sterile and distant.

"Mrs. Cannae. I don't think I have to read through all this, thank you," April said timidly and pushed the papers aside.

"I won't do anything before you put your signature down, honey. Sorry."

The brunette stared into the futa's eyes but she gave no quarter. She continued to wolf down her cigarette and made no inclination to divert from her demand.

"Fine," April eventually growled under her breath and signed above the doted line.

"Finally," Mrs. Cannae said and hastily grabbed the paper and threw them onto another couch. "We can start whenever you want, but may I ask one last thing?"

"S-sure."

"Aren't you awfully young to come to someone like me. I mean, I appreciate such cute and attractive company. But you know you will be ruined for any ordinary guy out there. Don't get me wrong. I am not interested in talking you out of it, but are you really sure you want that?"

There was this caring spark again. It was like the dancer could switch between her business and empathic attitude at any moment. April relied on her showing the later for the next few minutes and eventually rallied the courage to speak up why she was here.

"I am not here to... well... 'meet' you like others did," she said and carefully put a 50 Dollar note on the table. "I wanted to speak to you. Just speaking."

The blonde's grin widened before she burst into laughter.

"Speaking? For sure, honey. People love hearing me talk, that's why they come here," the blonde chuckled. "Alright. I will play along. This is a play I haven't seen yet. So, what are we going to 'talk' about then?"

The student put her backpack on her lap and pulled out the envelope she prepared for the occasion.

"Are you going to torture me with paper work now? I mean, it's probably fair but I doubt I am into that," Mrs. Cannae mused.

"Can you please take a look at that?" April asked with a wavering voice.

"You are a mysterious one, aren't you?" the blonde smiled and opened the envelope.

April silently looked at her eyes rushing from left to right and noticed her expression changing with every new line.

"Hold on? Is that real? Are these your test results?" she eventually asked, her eyes wide and questioning.

The brunette nodded and took a deep breath before speaking up.

"Y-yes. I am a futa. Like you," April said on the verge of tearing up. "And I don't know what I should do. I don't want to grow...but I can't stop it."

Mrs. Cannae jumped up and rushed to sit down next to April and put her arm around the student.

"Hey, April. Please don't cry. Everything will be alright. You don't have to be sad. This is what you are, you don't have to feel bad because of it."

"I ... my friends, nobody knows besides my mom and a few others. I will be a freak at school!" April gasped.

"Shhhh. You will be fine, trust me. You will be fine," the blonde comforted the smaller futa. "You said you wanted to talk. How could I be of help?"

The chubby student pulled herself together and looked up to the now once more caring amazon and at first struggled to find the right words.

"You... I thought you could tell me what to expect. How I could... prepare ... for the growth spurt," Aprils muttered.

The blonde smiled and gently stroke the tears off April's cheeks.

"There is nothing to 'prepare' April. It will just happen. And you might won't believe me right now, but you will learn to love it."

"I will never love growing! Everyone will look at me like some sort of alien or something! I don't want to lose my friends!"

"Do I look like an alien to you?" Mrs. Cannae asked in a soft tone.

"No... but you ... ended up here. I don't want that for myself," she said and immediately realised how offending she sounded. "I mean... I read a lot of how futas end up in porn... or as dancers. And how they go on fucking sprees while the are growing. I don't want to be like that."

The blonde pulled April closer and chuckled once more.

"April, honey. We are no freaks. We just have a very healthy libido. And to clarify I am doing this here, because I want to. I don't need the money anymore and Dick got no saying on who I am going to meet in person or not. It's just because I want to do that and earn a few bucks on the side. You can still pursuit anything you want, but don't ignore your needs."

"Yeah... I am afraid about those 'needs'", April whimpered.

The blonde broke into laughter once more and stroke through the student's hair.

"Believe me. You won't fear them for long. Times have changed. We futas once got discriminated because of what we are. Some even took experimental drugs to stop themselves from growing. It made things only worse. Nowadays people like us get followed on Instagram and Twitter or god knows what. Your friends and family won't turn away from you. I promise."

"I... hope..."

"Don't hope. Trust me. I promise you will be fine," the blonde said motherly.

"I... trust you. Mrs... Cannae," April said with a subtle grin.

"Call me Irina. No need for stage names for a fellow futa."

"Thank you... Irina. I already thought you were not from here."

"Oh god no. I was born in Croatia and moved to the U.S around 20 years ago, because you yankees here are way more progressive than my people were. I lived in New York for almost 10 years and now settled here. I never thought I'd meet another futa in this corner of the world," Irina said.

"Am I the first you met? I mean in here in Missouri?"

"You are the first here, but I met a few more back in New York. We are quite rare. It's about one in every million is born a futa these days, but your futa mother surely told you that."

"My futa mom left before I was born. My...I guess 'normal' ... mom raised me alone. She told me it was a short fling but she didn't regret it," April said.

"I am sorry to hear that. But now it makes sense why you came here to speak to someone who went through the same as you will."

April sighed and finally fully composed herself.

"What was it like when you started growing?"

"Me? I ... well. I got kicked out," Irina said.

"What? Your family kicked you out?!"

"Yes. My mother kept it a secret from my 'dad'. Well, he surely wasn't MY dad. Since our futa genes always come from our futa mother, but he didn't know that. It was quite a surprise when I suddenly started growing. My mom feared he would leave her because she cheated on him and therefore kicked me out."

"Irina... I am so sorry. What did you do? I mean, how could you deal with that?"

The blonde smiled again and winked at April.

"By having a blast. I found a lot of new friends, many which appreciated me for what and who I am. I travelled to the United States, had a lot of fun and met many people who couldn't get enough of me. Visited places I only knew off of postcards and television. God, just speaking about it, makes me almost envy you for the path ahead of you. If you got a caring mother and great friends you will have the time of your life, April."

The student's face lightened up. Many times, throughout the day she questioned herself if she'd find the answers, she was looking for in such an establishment, but now she knew: she found the right person to help her.

"You think? I mean my results... they are ... not good."

"Depends on what you perceive as 'good' or 'bad'. Look, let me tell you something," Irina leaned forward and grabbed the test result laying on the table. "These numbers don't mean much. They put like a dozen numbers on there, because the doctors can barely put any estimation on how much you will grow. It's a bit like a hormonal disorder and they try to treat it as such. A disorder. But it is not. It's just you growing into who you are always meant to be."

She rattled with the paper in her hand and gave it another look.

"See that number? This X-Value? This is the only one that means anything and still results can vary. You got a 160 on that scale. Which would mean you will grow ... a lot. But don't take my word for it."

"What was your X-Value?" April asked.

"I think I had a 115... which was quite a lot at the time."

"115? And I am on a 160? What does that mean? How big will I get!?"

"I got no idea, April. But I can tell you, you will leave me in the dust. Maybe you will even be a hyper."

"Why do you say that like you would want that for yourself?" April asked with a perked eyebrow.

"Because I do. I certainly wouldn't mind a few more feet in height... and other places. You won't understand now, but you will eventually get what I mean," Irina smirked and stroke April's cheeks.

"If... you say... so... but I don't think I will agree."

"Only time will tell. But I can guarantee you, you will look back and laugh at how afraid you were about all this. Enjoy it with all you got, April. You only grow once."

"Well... I guess I will try to enjoy it then. But what should I do with my friends? Should I tell them?"

"Yes. They will find out anyway, so why not tell them? If they are truly your friends then they surely won't mind," Irina said with a knowing smile and pinched April's uniform's fabric with her fingers.

"Are you all from that institute? Isn't that a girl only school? Something with 'Eagles' in it, right?" Irina asked with a grin.

"Yes. It is and we all are going to school there. Why?"

"No reason. Was just curious," Irina smirked and for a second bit her lips. "Is that where you got my name from?"

April blushed and nodded.

"Someone one year my senior bragged about booking you for their birthday party. That was like a few months ago," April said with reddening cheeks.

"What was her name? Maybe I remember her."

"Sylvie Austin."

"Oh my. Of course. I do remember her. A slutty little thing, but that was one hell of a party," Irina laughed.

"Yeah... I ... heard the same," April said with a grin.

Irina and April chatted for quite some time longer, with the blonde bringing some drinks and snacks to make April relax a bit. Minute by minute more and more of April's worries were getting washed away by the dancer. She almost made it sound like growing was really something to look forward to, but April felt still a bit hesitant to believe that. April's phone was vibrating non-stop because of her curious friends, but she didn't even pay any attention to that. Irina was just exciting to have around and despite of what she said earlier, someone she enjoyed talking to.

"Thank you so much, for helping me, Irina. I feel much better now. I owe you one," April said in between a tight hug with her towering futa friend.

"You are always welcome. Call me whenever you like. I mean it and keep me updated on your progress," Irina smiled.

"I will. And one last thing. About your name? Where is it coming from?" April asked and almost reluctantly broke the hug.

"What do you think?" Irina returned with an enigmatic grin.

"I would have said it's a coincidence but since you mentioned that you majored in history, I'd say it's the battle between the Carthaginians and the Romans in 216 B.C," April said with pride in her voice in an attempt to impress the middle-aged futa.

"Brains and looks, huh? Looks like you hit more than one jackpot," Irina smiled while eying the chubby student.

April blushed cutely and tried to keep her eyes off the blonde's intriguing body.

"Well... I think I should be going. Thank you again ... for everything," April said.

She pulled out the card Irina gave her earlier and looked at it one more time.

"Do you really think I should visit a tailor right away though? I mean. I am not outgrowing my clothes yet," April said.

"Not now, but very soon. And you should have found a decent tailor by then. I know her," she barely suppressed a giggle "Quite well in fact. She will provide you with all you'll need."

"Ok. If you say so. Well, I am gotta be on my way then. See you soon, Irina."

"See you soon, April."

The student was almost out of the bar and couldn't hear it when Irina smirked seductively as she looked after April and said to herself while reaching for her phone:

"Don't be a stranger, little kitten."

12