Working the Pole Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April's cock on the other side also shook in orgasmic joy and fought back against the tight grip of the climaxing futa. The angrily engorged dick didn't just hold its own, but also took the fight back to its shaken master and went on the offensive.

"Oh my god, oh my god..." April drooled and barely kept her eyes on target. She wouldn't want to miss the sight of what was about to come.

She recognised the sensation. A level of ecstasy she didn't know she could even achieve until today, but from now on would be intoxicating and the benchmark of what she perceived as a true climax. The burning fire inside April rose higher and higher. With her whole body surging for a final hurrah und show its full might with one last impressive surge.

"Yyeessss!" April screamed huskily as her fingers were pushed further apart.

Her usual 13 inches, who already looked and felt more like 14 inches, expanded before her horny eyes. 15 inches ... more ... 16 inches ... even more ... almost 17 inches emerged from between the futa's thick thighs.

The sight of her dick growing was something so strange, so alien, yet so incredible she couldn't take her eyes off it even if she wanted. April moaned at the tops of her lungs and felt her walls clench around the wrist thick invader in her pussy before all floodgates opened.

Her dick and pussy erupted simultaneously. A war on two fronts which literally forced April on her knees.

The futa's muscles cramped up in the most blissful way possible. She fell on all fours, the gargantuan dildo still hilted deep inside her, even without the support of the wall. Her hand was locked into place around her wildly pulsating, overly egregious member shooting huge globs of almost clear cum into her cabin. No wonder considering how much she came already throughout the last few hours.

Her tits even pushed onto her overgrown dick who erupted in between her plentiful mountains. God, this was just impossible she thought. But that didn't make her enjoy it any less.

April's orgasm came hard, but thankfully fast.

The fatigue she felt earlier didn't get defeated by her arousal, but merely overshadowed for a few minutes. Now it returned it with full force as the aftermath of the student's taxing orgasm came to an end.

"Fucking... Christ," April gasped and slowly curled up as the hot water around her washed her sticky cum down the drain.

She might be depleted, utterly spent and worn-out after the most draining day in her life, but the content smile didn't vanish on her face.

"So...good," she muttered and laid flat down on her back in her spacious cabin.

She couldn't tell how long she just laid on the floor like that, but it didn't matter to her. Having a few precious minutes on her own allowed her to rewind what she got told and what she experienced that day after all. And seeing how things developed just within 24 hours made her wonder what the future might hold in store for her over the next few days... and how she should choose her approach.

"Embracing" herself like Christine and Irina called it, sounded suddenly much more appealing than the day before. What a difference having sex for the first time could make she thought.

The futa eventually got up once the water washed away the last traces of her sticky late-night excursion and turned off the faucet. Just to hear the most terrifying sound she possibly could have heard: Her mother's voice coming from directly outside the bathroom.

"Are you alright, April? I thought I heard something..." her mother asked through the wooden door.

"I... just stubbed my toe. Yeah... my toe. It hurt... a lot. But I am alright now, mom!" April hastily lied.

"Oh... your toe?"

"Yes, mom! My toe! Don't have you anything better to do than eavesdropping?!"

"Sorry. I got a bit worried."

"No need to worry. I am fine, mom. Really," April said in a softer tone once she realised the shouted at her mother.

"Got it. Well... good night then," her mother said cautiously. "Love you, April."

"Love you too, mom... See you tomorrow."

April snuck out of the bathroom once she heard her mother's bedroom door close. Deep down she knew she could talk about anything with her mother, literally anything - but avoided mentioning masturbation for a reason. She might have noticed something earlier and talking to her feverishly blushing and babbling daughter would have proven her suspicions right. That would have been the most embarrassing moment of her life and the day was eventful enough already. Better to finish off in a less spectacular way.

The warmth of her bed almost put her over the edge within seconds. Nothing, literally nothing at this moment, was more intriguing than the prospect of sleeping late into tomorrow's afternoon.

But there was one last thing she had to deal with.

The text message she wrote on her bus ride to Christine's shop still waited to be sent in her friend's group chat. They surely saw that April read their messages but ignored them until now. Gina in particular sent her a few DM's asking if she was alright and wanted to talk in private. They deserved to know what's up.

April looked over her own message one last time. There was no need for that, since she edited it surely 5 times by now. She knew that. Still, she feared she couldn't contain how she felt and why she kept that part of her a secret for so long in a way that wouldn't anger her friends.

She attached the result from the clinic and after one last moment of doubt pushed the send button.

April expected to feel conflicted. She could still delete her message, but no. Relief and pride were the dominant emotions, just like Irina and Christine told her. There is no way she could hide herself for much longer they said and maybe, just maybe, she didn't even want to keep hiding anymore.

What a soothing thought to linger on while drifting into a well-deserved slumber. And April for once looked with anticipation at the days ahead of her and even dared the unthinkable - feel optimistic about her growth.

12