Working the Pole Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am not sure what to think yet. It is ... odd. Like things are getting weird. Super weird," April said and noticed the redness returning at her cheeks at full force.

"H-How?"

"Well... pretty much everything. I..." April muttered and eventually found resort in pointing at the emptied plates before her.

"You already saw it. I simply can't stop eating. It's frankly insane how much I eat. And then there are my clothes. I am serious. They feel tighter by the day. Even now I feel like my bra is fitting tighter than in the morning. And don't get me started on the hormonal stuff..."

April's face was flashing red by the time she teased how utterly in heat she was every morning ... and more often than not also in the evening. Or when she thought about Irina... or Christine... also Isabella... and...

"And there is nothing you can do about it?" Isabella said.

The brunette futa shook her head and sighed.

"Not a thing. The futa made it very clear that I should accept what's coming and not try to fight it," April said.

"It's always a good thing to accept yourself. But keep in mind, we are always there for you if you need us," Gina said.

April's eyes returned to the redhead and her lips trembled for a moment once again.

"I know. Thank you. All of you. That means a lot," she said.

"What did you expect? That we would abandon you for being the best of both worlds?" Lizzy chuckled before realising that she earned angry stares from Gina and Isabella.

"Not that, but I thought things would be weird. Well, even weirder than this whole conversation," April laughed with her friends joining in.

"But for real: I guess I was afraid that you wouldn't want to spend as much time with me, while all this stuff is going on. I would have missed our weekends together," April said softly.

"Don't even think for a moment that you have to go through all this alone. If anything, we will want to spend more time with you. Now it all makes sense. Why you didn't join us while going out, or when going to the beaches together. We have so much catching up to do now after knowing what's up," Akari said with increasing euphoria.

"Going to the beach for once sounds pretty neat, not gonna lie," April grinned.

"Then it is settled. Tomorrow, same time as today. How about we go for some snacks as well. Swimming is obviously optional. Nobody needs to get wet if they don't feel like it," Lizzy joined in.

April's grin widened and she happily nodded at the proposal.

"I'm in," Akari immediately followed.

The other two were not as quick on the draw. And looked a bit uncomfortable.

"Gina? Isabella?" April asked with a perked eyebrow.

"I... am sorry. I am at Joaquin's place. He wants to introduce me to my family. Some of them even flew over from Mexico for the occasion," Isabella said.

"Who is Joaquin?" Akari mused with a smug grin that kept growing wider.

"Don't you know? Joaquin Ospina! Quarterback, 6'5", and built like a tank. C'mon Akari," Lizzy giggled. "Just the newest jewel in Isabella's collection."

The Latina sighed and shook her head but broke a smile.

"Anyway. I am sorry, April. But I really can't say no now. I gave him my word," Isabella said.

"That's absolutely ok. Congratulations on the new fling as well. Knew you wouldn't stay single for long," April said.

April knew nothing about football, neither about the local youth teams nor anything about the pros in town. All she knew was that football players were the desired prey of her friends. And Isabella the most notorious predator in that regard. Without ever seeing this Joaquin she already knew exactly how he had to look like in order to intrigue the insatiable Latina. Tall, huge muscles all over and probably hung like a horse too. If one thing was well-known on the whole campus, it was Isabella's reputation as the ultimate size queen. If she'd only know that the person wielding the biggest dick, she'd ever see was sitting right at the table...

"Ok, now that this cat is out of the bag. How about you Gina?" April asked instead of risking to dwell too long on this stray thought.

The redhead shifted in her seat and her freckles seemed to shine brighter as her cheeks gained colour.

"I am not sure if I can. You know... my mom... she is rather busy with that big project, and I was helping her and stuff. I have to ask if..." Gina babbled almost incoherently.

"You can just say that you are busy," Lizzy mused.

"It's ok to say no, you know?" Akari joined in.

Gina's eyes were nervously darting between her friends and only got stuck on April when she met her gaze.

She looked at her friend and somehow managed to redden even further.

"It's really ok. You don't have to come if you don't want to," April said with a perked eyebrow at this unusual behaviour.

"Nonono. I want to. I..." Gina paused and withstood April's eyes for another eternity before adding. "You know what. I... am in. Mom will have to start without me for once."

Gina had always been a bad liar. While it was true that her mother forced her often to work on the weekends, there were certainly some occasions when Gina used that fact as a convenient excuse.

"Now that's the spirit!" April cheered while all her friends were already exchanging confused looks.

Salvatore was passing by the nearby tables and almost managed to sneak past April who turned into an insatiable, coffee and cake obsessed monster that day.

April lifted her hand and saw him frown at what must have been the futa's attempt to make it to double digits in both disciplines.

"Another one, bella?"

"Another one! And one for my friends. We got something to celebrate!"

And celebrate they did, until all that was left was April's anticipation for tomorrow. Her first trip to the beach without fearing to reveal herself - and it felt great already.

12