Working the Pole Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let go of Gina's nipples and travelled further towards her desired destination. On her way she stopped a few moments to smooch her friend's flat stomach and even licked a few drops of her own cum off her ginger friend. Sweet. Her cum was quite sweet, guess the orange juice in the morning came in handy after all.

"Don't stop here. You are almost there," Gina said eventually.

April had to snicker at that remark and looked up to meet her friend's desperate gaze.

"Not so greedy, Gina. Or you will get more than you are asking for," April teased.

"I want to see you try."

Ok, that sealed it.

Inspired by what was meant to be a throwaway line or a little smug reply at best, awakened April's competitive nature. She was not an athlete like Isabella, or Lizzy once was, but deep-down April did always feel this urge to best others in the topics she was cared about. And if the last few days showed her anything, then that she cared very much about seeing her friends revel in pleasure that only she could provide.

The futa went all the way down until she came level with Gina's delicate flower -- although her clit was quite sizeable for someone of her size. As April thought, it looked impossibly tight and well-groomed. Not a single red hair was left to reveal that this pussy belonged to a fiery redhead. One which shook in anticipation as she spread her legs for April.

April bit her lips and felt her body temperature rise as she prepared for her feast. And feast she would.

The only experience she had eating someone out was when Lizzy planted her fat ass on to her face and eventually pushed her cunt onto April's lips. There was little to no technique involved, but just a brute boxing match between her own tongue and Lizzy's vagina. This time she had to be more delicate, more measured in her approach to please someone who could probably tell what it meant to eat a pussy out properly. That also meant she could put to use what she had learned from an expert's touch just a few minutes ago.

She laid her fingers onto Gina's wet entrance and pushed the walls wider, while keeping her thumb on the same spot her friend managed to hit so perfectly before.

The result was identical ... and equally explosive.

"OH GOD! YES! APRIL!" Gina moaned as her body tensed up.

That was what the futa needed to hear.

She leaned further forward and used all the space her drenched seats could provide and kneeled right before Gina's twitching pussy. With her heads mere inches away from her target.

Gina gasped when she felt April's breath on her most delicate spot and eventually could not hold back her burning lust any longer.

"Do it! Please... do it," Gina said and moments later screamed out in bliss.

The futa's fingers kept going with the same rhythmic motion that made herself erupt with an orgasm for the ages, but now also added her tongue into the mix - and noticed that she loved the taste of Gina she was getting.

Her tongue reached deeper and deeper, while her upper lips joined caressing the little knob that brought so much lewd joy to Gina screaming somewhere from above her.

"FUCK! HOLY FUCK!" Gina screamed and pushed her slender thighs together and smothered April's head from both sides.

April's cock, which was stuck in a constant state of attempting another resurrection from its half-flaccid state without achieving it yet, also joined in on Gina's, but also April's mounting arousal.

The futa moaned, not just due to the sweet stream of juices assaulting her taste buds, but also to her awakening dick swelling fatter and longer along the leather seats she was laying on.

She felt it rise again, with the same vigour and potency like when she first entered together with Gina. Of all the odd advantages that came with being a futa, THIS was the greatest one by far.

April's test result showered her that she had the virility and blood circulation of a top-level Olympic athlete and that seemed to have a direct effect on her libido. And that despite her chubby figure and without even taking her future growth into consideration.

She growled into the depths of Gina's gaping walls as she pushed them wider with powerful strides of her sharpening tongue. Until she noticed that whenever she caressed her friend's inner ceiling the whole cave appeared to be crumbling all around her.

"AAAHHH! APRIL!"

Jackpot! That's her A-Spot! And April abused it without remorse.

Her fingers, her tongue exchanged blows onto the centre of Gina's ravenous lust. And with every octave the redhead's husky voice rose higher, the thicker the futa's shaft grew.

April gasped with joy herself and took one hand off their sacred task to deal with the throbbing pole that was sprouting between her shaking thighs.

It was just too amazing to feel her cock pulse in her fingers and spread them wider and wider as it surged to even greater sizes.

"Mmmmhh!"

April's silver tongue grew even more restless as she had to deal with her own swelling heat. And she started to pack some serious heat already.

That felt like easily 15 inches of rock-hard dick rubbing in between her thick thighs and almost as fat and girthy as she was by now used to.

"April... I... am..."

Gina did not finish her sentence, but her body did all the taking she needed anyway.

Her legs cramped up and her whole body appeared to stiffen before she started to shiver uncontrollably. The constant twitching of her vaginal muscles and inner walls stopped for a split second before everything around April's fingers and drilling tongue erupted with sweet nectar.

"YESSS!"

That was all Gina managed to utter as she kept on conjuring wave after wave of her juices to drown April with. As petite as she was looking at first glance, this girl was certainly a certified squirter.

The flood came eventually to an end and only added in making all of April's car reek of pure sex.

"Oh... my... god," Gina said while laying defeated on her back and breathing with such desperation that even her small breasts jiggled.

"That... was quite a lot, Gina. Looks like we have that in common," April mused and looked over the fruit of her labour while wiping Gina's fluids off her face.

The ginger girl was done. Utterly and completely done and rampaged by an explosion of such orgasmic magnitude that April could truly feel proud about herself. Pride that her balls and cock were also swelling with.

April moaned as she kept rubbing her hardening shaft and rose onto her knees and towered above a defeated Gina that did not notice April's resurgence yet.

"We... really should lay ... out blankets ... next time, that's for sure," Gina muttered in between sharp breaths.

"I think we have to consider that after the next round."

"What do you mea- ... oh fuck."

Gina's mouth dropped when she saw her friend back at full strength, holding a sausage that looked nothing less intimidating that the one that covered everything with cum.

"How?! How can you still be hard?!"

"I am not still hard, Gina. I am hard again," April chuckled and with a smug grin laid her giant cock onto Gina's flat stomach.

She did not know how to react. Her eyes darted between April's eyes which wordlessly demanded what was coming next and the cock that would realise that unspoken promise.

"It's so big, April," Gina muttered.

Her words sounded like she was having second thoughts at first, but her eyes told a very different story.

She was fascinated by the member that throbbed mightily on top of her sticky body. By its shape and weight... and maybe even by the fact that it could grow even bigger given enough "encouragement". Maybe Gina was not entirely opposed to girls that sported something extra. A very big and fat extra in April's case.

"You said you prepared for this," April grinned.

"I am not sure how anyone could prepare... well... for THIS."

Gina's worries washed off her as April's grin invaded her face. And when she gently caressed the pulsing network of veins leading towards April's also more than ready balls.

"Maybe there are sometimes things you can't really prepare for. Maybe all you can do is give it a try and see how things... work out."

"I... guess ... so," Gina gasped when April pushed her legs wider and wider to line herself up.

That was what April was looking for. Her on top of her horny, smaller friend and being able to look her straight into the eyes when a foot and a half of fat girlmeat was pushing into her.

"I will go slow... at first," April said.

"Will you grow again?" Gina asked almost so cautiously that April barely heard her.

"There is only one way to find out, isn't it? But I surely hope so," April mused and started pushing in.

To think Gina's pussy would be any less inviting after she had her fun already proved more than foolish.

If anything, the wet warmth that welcomed April's cock as soon as it started to spread the redhead's lips felt like they craved for a proper fucking. To take in as much inches of hard, fat girl cock as they could possibly take. To get rutted by a dick of such magnitude that no one else but a proper futa could measure up. April wholeheartedly prayed that to be true.

"Uuuuhhhhh... fuucckk," Gina gasped as April pushed herself further onto her.

The sensation was divine for the futa. The all-consuming heat emitting from Gina and her perfect pussy was just beyond amazing. And then there was her tightness. That goddamn way how her walls engulfed every inch of April's massive invader and tug into its throbbing shaft from every possible angle.

She needed more of that, much more... and started thrusting deeper.

"YES! THAT'S IT!" April moaned out loudly and pushed another three inches into Gina's depths.

She did no longer care if anyone heard her or not. Hell, she would have fucked Gina in public if that meant that she could experience this goddamn amazing pussy for even a second longer.

"IT'S SOOO BIG!! OH GOD!"

The occasional praises and moans from her friend were the only things that could divert her senses from her cock's ongoing expedition.

She knew she was big. She could feel that.

Her futa cock drilled deeper and split Gina's clam further open with every new inch.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Yes! Fuck Yes!!!" April moaned out and once she managed to cram about a foot of her huge dick into Gina a familiar sensation started to arise from her balls.

Soon it travelled to her base and made April's muscles tense in anticipation of what was awaiting both of them.

"You... are..." Gina began before screaming out with untamed passion.

"GROWING!" April finished.

Her dick demanded more of Gina's cunt by the second. With every new pulse it conquered new room to swell into and discovered places that Gina did not know she had.

The chunky futa's breasts bounced right above the redhead's eyes as her thrusts grew mightier the thicker her cock became. No doubt, Gina was admiring the view as much as the feeling of having her once tight little cunt stretched to its maximum and beyond.

"More! FUCK! MORE!" April demanded and did not stop until she bottomed out Gina. Less than three inches away from going balls deep.

Her friend's moans and screams were buried under the weight of her heavy tits smothering her head into the seats of her car.

Having close to 17 inches buried in Gina's tight embrace and feeling her nerves set aflame every time her gigantic tool throbbed was simply too divine to stop.

April, by now reduced to a soft but clockwork pace was building to a climax that would take her whole body by storm. Every inch of her growing figure was already struck by this earth-shaking orgasm. Every muscle, from her toes, over her huge ass and all the way to her massive tits were electrocuted once she felt her balls joining in once again.

"HOLY FUCK!!! YESSS!"

Gina's already overwhelmed vagina was not only invaded by an arm-thick dick, demanding every bit of space it could find, but also by another wave of April's hot seed.

Thankfully for the ginger, this load was nowhere near as explosive as the last and barely managed to leave a mark on her cock bulging stomach.

The brunette collapsed onto her friend once she was done pumping every last ounce of her cum into the depths that brought her so much pleasure.

Silence took hold of April's car once again; besides the occasional gasps the two drained girls were able to muster.

Gina muttered something into April's breasts that still smothered her angelic face. As much as it pained April to move any of her this time fatigued muscles, she managed to lift herself up high enough to grant her friend some breathing space.

Her freckled face must have returned from a fever dream, otherwise one could not explain Gina's comical redness and sweatiness.

"You... look... like you ... enjoyed yourself," April gasped.

Gina cutely grinned and only nodded while her hand travelled along April's back.

"You did too," she said eventually.

"Oh girl, did I! Never felt better in my life," April said.

"Neither have I. I can barely feel my legs."

Her utterly exhausted face told a story on its own. The many lines she had to cross to give April what she craved. How she came to terms with the endowment that slowly started to shrink within her. And how much she enjoyed every step she took on that path of self-discovery. But there was one last thing left she wanted to clarify. And so did April.

"You are amazing, Gina. I mean it. Amazing," April said.

"So... are ... you."

Funny how the ginger's anxiousness could return after being anything but shy during the most ferocious lovemaking the two had ever experienced. Yet, it was understandable why she felt this nervous.

"April... I... don't want to be a fuckbuddy for you."

"Gina. You will never just be a ... fuckbuddy... to me. Hell, who even told you that word?" April laughed.

"What am I to you then?" Gina asked cutely.

The futa laughed out loud and leaned further forward, her heavy breasts squishing into Gina's girlish breasts and her face closing in.

"How does girlfriend sound?"

"I... think that sounds ... great. My girlfriend," the redhead gleamed.

April had to return her friend's growing smile, but could not match her angelic beauty. Not even close.

She slowly stroked Gina's freckled cheeks and felt her heart beat like a drum the closer she got her friend's lips. That reaffirmed to her what she already knew: That being with Gina felt right, just right. Everything about her felt perfect in this moment. Her smaller body, her smarts and her looks, all while being the futa's best friend for years. Literally nothing could ever feel righter.

"Come here," the warmly smiling futa whispered with just inches separating their eyes. "My beautiful, little, girlfriend."

And thus, a day that started with utmost frustration found its conclusion in a relationship that was born with a kiss that lasted for minutes. And in a car that required some serious cleaning.

12