Working the Pole Pt. 21

Story Info
... and she finds her match. Almost.
7.2k words
4.7
5k
9

Part 21 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 11/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Included kinks:

Futanari, fem x futa, sex chapter, hardcore, domination, mini-gts, visible cock growth, hyper sizes, strap-on, dirty talk, cum inflation, thigh-job, tit-job, oral, public nudity, size praise, size difference

All characters are entirely fictional and all above the age of 18!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What do you mean with 'last time'?" April asked before another resolute grip reduced her to a throaty moan.

Isabella's chuckle came almost across as a threat, the wire in her head now clearly completely loose. She pulled the futa closer and closer and led her right to the queen-sized bed.

"What could I possibly mean?" she said, her voice already wavering like she went through her squad's entire routine. "I'll give you a clue."

She turned around without letting go of that throbbing beast and pushed it down until she could mount it. April was hard, beyond hard even, but feeling the cheerleader's thighs tense and encompass her rampaging member made her reach a level beyond diamonds.

"You like that, huh?" Isabella teased and kept grinding her wildly dripping pussy along those pulsing veins. "But we already knew that."

April was unable to usher a single word, even thinking was a challenge too great to attempt. Not when someone rode her like this. With legs this brimming with glorious muscle. And Isabella kept pushing all the right buttons. She slipped further back until her head was resting in between April's overly sensitive bosom -- Gina's favourite spot without any doubt. She then allowed her hands to stroke the flailing mast between her legs and tightened her seal until the futa felt like she was about to explode.

"HOLY FUCK!" April screamed and grabbed the nymphomaniac's breasts with both massive hands, while Isabela kept riding back and forth at a frantic pace.

They were beautiful tits. Perk and meaty, also left a great feel in her hands, but they could have been bigger. Surely, the futa was just spoilt by playing with Akari's heavy knockers every chance she was given. A strange realisation to be cutting through her mind, when her entire body felt like melting within Isabella's touch.

Both were gasping louder for air, making it sound like they were already done fucking until the sun was rising, but they merely started toying with each other.

"You still don't have any idea what I meant, do you?" Isabella asked and bent further forward until her puff lips were completely pushed apart by April's girth.

"No," April interjected, flexed her kegels and lifted her friend up until her feet were dangling off the close to the massively pumped shaft on both sides.

She didn't care what game Isabella was playing, not when she kept feeling like this. This horny and this one edge. Until Isabella decided to drop-kick her over it.

Without any warning, the tanned latina's arms were reaching forward, rubbing the futa's swollen head and pushed two fingers into the slit to make April's voice thunder through the entire building.

"OH SHIT!!! OOOHHHH SHHIIIEET!!"

April's entire body squirmed, every muscle tensed when lightning coursed through her veins, all radiating from the epicentre of her lust, revelling in a new, but familiar sensation.

"That... my god... fffuuuck... that was you," April muttered and let out another primal scream when another finger entered her.

"Bingo!" Isabella giggled, still not done leaning forward and worshipping that quavering behemoth with her tongue. "And this time there will be no Ms. Dillinger disturbing us!"

Of course, it was her, April thought, who else could 'Ms. Thunderthighs' realistically have been? It was so obvious, but was it really her fault for not being able to think straight when she was at Isabella's legs mercy? No way.

"You... kinky ... slut," April gasped.

"Slut? Oh, my dear April," Isabella said in a husky, borderline maniacal tone. "You haven't seen anything yet."

Her friend's aggressive rodeo picked up more steam to bring April to the verge of cumming multiple times and only made the futa add to the growing puddle of pre right before the bed. Isabella had a far better understanding on when to hold back than anyone April had ever encountered. This might have been her first encounter with a futa's cock all to herself, but she already conquered it. A strange, new position to find herself in, but one which April quickly learned to enjoy very much.

April's mighty legs were feeling shaky, the soreness in her arms pushing Isabella up and down her shaft only eclipsed by the fullness of her swollen balls.

"I'm... getting... close," she borderline begged.

"Well, well, then I'd say you're ready."

The fingering within April's shaft stopped more abruptly than the futa actually would have wished for, just like her friend's expertly tongue and handiwork. Rarely did she feel this enthralled by just the first few minutes of foreplay, and that was only the beginning. God knows what her new lover had still in store for her.

Isabella shifted her weight and unmounted April's shaft without ever letting go it, almost like she feared it would disappear if she would remove her hand for even a second.

"God... you're nuts, Isabella," April said, slowly finding the strength for a grin. "In a good way."

"That's what I have going for me," Isabella returned equally smug.

"You got enough going for you if you ask me. You're making any cock stand up you walk by."

"Maybe ... but I only care about the big ones," Isabella's seductive smirk had almost the same impact as her grip on April's body, "And yours here, feels really, really big, April."

For the first time since pushing April into her room, she let go. April's body immediately revolted against that sudden neglect. It already accustomed to the Latina's touch, and winced in desperation, longing to be reunited with those magical fingers, that made the entire lower half feel like struck by lightning.

Only now, while Isabella kneeled before her nightstand and rummaged through her drawer, did April allow her eyes to wander through the room to catch her breath.

It's been years since last time she was in that room. Not much hand changed from back when they were young enough Isabella tried her hardest to convince her friend to join her, Lizzy and Akari on their sleepover parties. Considering what they evidently ended up doing during those nights, it would always be a regret of April's that she chickened out back then.

Isabella eventually kneed the drawer shut with a loud thump and rose to her feet holding a tube and a glass jar in her hand. The former clearly being lube and the other much more ... intriguing. It might have been just an ordinary cookie jar once, but now it contained pills. Blue pills, even April knew what they were intended for.

"Yeah, I doubt I'll be needing these," April said with a raised eyebrow.

"You? No, I don't think so," Isabella grinned and slowly let one tablet sink onto her stretched out tongue. "But I learned to enjoy them too."

"Were they for Joaquin? Originally, I mean."

"Yeah. He was great, but..." Isabella chuckled, put the bottle down just within reach from her bed, "... he was built for a sprint, not a marathon. And I love going the full 26 miles if you know what I mean."

April's eyes were gravitating towards to the bottle with growing curiosity. It never occurred to her that someone could struggle with their vigour in the presence of someone like Isabella. Hell, having problems getting hard in general was a struggle completely alien to the her. There was a time when she would have loved to wake up without the need of dealing with her mighty erection staining the bedsheet even before she opened her eyes. Nowadays, she loved nothing more than seeing her morning rod lifting those sheets higher and higher every day, eager to grow all night and surprise April every time anew by how much.

"What is going through that pretty head of yours?" Isabella asked after noticing her friend's ongoing stare and then her eyes shut open, wider than even when she first saw April in her swimwear. "You want to try one, don't you?"

The excitement in her voice was as clear as the trail of her fluids following her. And in all honestly, it was quite the temptation.

"I don't even know what they would do for me," April wondered. "Especially after all that booze."

"Only one way to find it out, then," Isabella grinned and reached for the bottle again. "I've tried it before with other guys and the alcohol was never an issue. If anything, they enjoyed it more because of it."

"I don't know..." April muttered, her cock still throbbing away with clear excitement for the idea and the vivid images flooding the futa's mind.

What if her cock wouldn't go down at all after this? A never-ending erection, almost 40 fucking inches long, constantly growing even more obscenely huge, for everyone to see at all times. She knew she shouldn't be tempted by that, but sweet baby Jesus, that sounded kinda awesome!

"Your friend looks like he doesn't mind experimenting a bit," Isabella's sweet voice called her and brought her back into reality. "Just like he didn't mind getting fingers shoved into him. C'mon. It will be fine. Worst case your pussy will puff up and you'll enjoy what I'll do to you even more. Best case... well... I can't wait to find out, not gonna lie."

The futa gave it another thought while 'Little April' tried its hardest to convince her with its excited pulses. She missed out on many great things so many times before, and if she learned something over the last few weeks it was that her cock turned out to be a more reliable advisor than 'past April' ever was.

"Alright. Give me one. What's the worst that could happen, right?"

April didn't see her friend this giddy ever since she got her horse on her 16th birthday.

"Poor Brutus, what did this girl all do to you?" April thought and smirked as that whirlwind of dark hair dance around with desperate haste.

The captain's hands trembled with overwhelming arousal, yet they moved in one, consecutive, swift motion. Her lube in her left, her right sinking into the glass jar and grabbing half a dozen pills at once, until she settled for just one.

"Easy, girl. I'm not going anywhere," April teased.

"I wouldn't let you leave anyway," Isabella whispered back with a husky voice and closed the distance between them with two wide strides. "Now open that big mouth of yours."

"Yes."

April's lips ran ahead on their own, whispering that single word in a matter so submissive she was almost shocked herself. Nobody had ever talked to her like that before... or at least nobody made her feel this way before. Usually, people were quick in surrendering any control the second they were alone with April and more than willingly tossed any restraint away with the promise of pleasure unlike anything they ever felt before. Isabella must have been in the same predicament as the futa before. Wishing that someone would stand their ground for a bit longer and at least pretended vying for dominance. Very few kept their feet in that game of cat and mouse for more than a solid minute, until today. A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one. She happily played along by lovingly slinging her tongue and lips around those taunting fingers teasing her with that blue pill.

"Good girl. Suck on them," the now completely unchained Latina gasped and slid her fingers further in with clear delight. "Now swallow."

"Mmmmhh."

April's moan turned into a suppressed shriek when she felt some ice-cold liquid pouring down onto her shaft, followed up by Isabella's fingers massage it deep into her throbbing flesh.

"Very good girl," she moaned, clearly wet beyond belief and making it her holy duty to cover every inch of that child-sized cock with lube. "And good girls, get a reward."

Whatever that brand of lube was, April needed to know. For the longer it was rubbed into her skin the better it started to feel. 'Good' quickly turned into 'Great' and 'Great' ascended to fucking 'Orgasmic' when that freezing sensation made place for an all-consuming warmth, a tingling, that invigorated every fibre within April's throbbing member, leaving it scream out for more and more.

"He seems to like it," Isabella said and moaned herself with every new stroke. "Do you like it too?"

April's emphatic nod was nothing more than a spasmic reaction of her body at this point. Her hips started to thrust into Isabella's slippery hand, already desperately demanding to fuck with all her ferocious might.

Isabella chuckled, the look in her eyes still bordering between insanity and pure ecstasy, and leaned in.

"Now, playtime is over. I want you to fuck me like you mean it. No teasing. Not just half-heartedly like all the other girls. Fuck me, until I scream your name. I want you to break me with that giant, fat dick until I can't move for days!"

April's balls felt like they were about to explode.

"Did I make myself clear?" she concluded and pulled her fingers back, despite April's lips trying to hold onto them.

"Crystal."

That woman was cut from a different cloth than anyone April had ever encountered. Not only was she completely convinced in what she was demanding, but also seriously believed she needed to coax the last bit of pleasure out of someone two feet taller than her... and sporting a 40-inch cock. It was written all over her perfect face. There was not even a hint of fear or doubt in her eyes, not one moment of hesitation when she saw the full extent of her friend's endowment. No, this woman jumped from dick to dick on the hunt for this one moment, to find someone her top-shelf, prime pussy couldn't just chew up and spit out with ease. One cock who could sate that endless hunger at last. And now that this once in a life time pounding was finally within her grasp, she was absolutely determined to seize that moment and savour it to the fullest.

Little did she know, she bit more off than she could possibly chew, but April was more than willing to show her the wrongs of her ways... in the best way imaginable.

"Get over to that bed."

Isabella's dark eyes were determined to stick to April's gaze leading the way, but she could barely keep herself together. She moaned and came the moment the futa laid her throbbing meatpole on top of those toned slabs of abs. God, that girl was burning alight with lust. She panted harder and harder, leaving April feeling like she had the power to dictate her friend's entire body with the presence of her cock alone. Surely, there was some truth to that statement.

"Fuck me..." the Latina softly begged and shivered top to bottom. "Please, just fuck me already."

April didn't need to be asked twice. She pulled her dripping wet cock back, leaving a puddle of lube and pre smeared all over Isabella's rapidly raising and lowering mid and grabbed both mighty thighs with an iron grip.

"Yes, yes."

Isabella's legs spread wider, giving into an almost perfect split and her feverish babbling sped up even further when the throbbing beast first gently knocked onto the Latina's wet entrance. No surprise that girl could barely even think straight at this point. Her clitoris was massively engorged, easily twice the size of Gina's little love button, her labia so swollen they had turned fiery red. A part of April almost felt guilty for leaving someone this desperately in heat wait for so long. Almost.

"Brace yourself... Here... I ... gooooo."

April's shriek was overshadowed by Isabella's husky scream of simply primal heat. Nevertheless, was the futa herself in heaven too. God, that girl was just built for sex. The brunette pulled herself closer, her fingers digging into the muscles of her friend and slipped with ease another 6 inches deeper into the literally perfect cunt.

Both voices were fighting over kingship of the entire estate, while their bodies kept merging together, unable to express themselves besides the purest form of pleasure. And both couldn't get enough of it.

"More! DEEPER!" Isabella screamed as her walls wildly contracted, desperate to pull April's rod further into her depths. "HARDER!"

Nobody had welcomed April's shaft this effortlessly ever since she broke through the 2 feet mark. Her enormous girth had just gotten too much to handle, too massive to not turn frantic fun into some serious struggle for any pussy it encountered, unless, and only with great effort, they learnt to endure such a gigantic invader. There was no such adaptation time needed for a slut this ravenous, this starved for cocks that would ruin any other woman.

"Fuck! OOH FUCK!" April growled herself and continued to push in with ease until easily 15 inches impaled the writhing lunatic before her.

"YEEESSS! FUCK ME!"

Isabella's muscles were flexing in spasmic contractions, her toes kept curling up when she seemed to erupt non-stop all around the futa's battering ram. There was surely not a single brain cell left to direct her limbs, but the Latina's flailing arms were hastily reaching for her tits and groped them relentlessly until one hand settled on something even better.

April felt greedy fingers caress her bulging veins pressing into the utterly stretched heaven of damp warmth begging for every inch. For once, they were not reaching out to that throbbing cock that drove both women crazy. They latched onto that now biggest, most monstrously engorged clit April had ever seen on anyone but herself.

"Those... pills... are ... working, huh?" April managed to ask as she began slowly circling her hips.

"DON'T STOP! DEEPER!"

The brunette's brain didn't even require a second to process that desperate order and sent both squirming women into overdrive.

"Ohh... fuck!"

That was perfection. Literal perfection, April thought and pushed another few inches in before she remembered that her friend's chiselled body was capable of so much more.

Not to be outdone by her friend when it came to revel in the ultimate bliss, April decided to make use of Isabella's flexibility.

Both the futa's hands were travelling from those powerful thighs towards Isabella's ankles. And then she started to bend her friend's legs forward. Further and further until they were firmly locked in place on both sides of Isabella's sweaty curls.

"RIGHT THERE!"

April couldn't have agreed more. That new angle somehow upgraded on what she thought was literal perfection. Every last inch was worth fighting for, but she could no longer cram more of herself into Isabella, regardless of how much of her length was eagerly waiting to join in.

This was the ultimate limit. The final frontier for as far as April could go. Her cock bottomed out in that almost endless tunnel of pure tightness and thumped into the girl's cervix until her lustful screams reached a frequency that could almost shatter glass.

"SSSSIIIIIIIIII!!!!!" Isabella thundered when the futa lunged forward and just locked her aggressively pulsing monster in place in all its girthy might.

"Sooo good," April gasped and just held on to that feeling for dear life.

Isabella's cunt was constantly hit by orgasmic earthquakes, further encouraged by her feverish handiwork tormenting her rampant clit like it was condemned to death by a thousand strokes. She had taken as much of the futa's member as humanly possible and was only held back by the limitations of her own anatomy and not due to a lack of determination.

No, this maniac would have taken all the cock she could possibly get, to its very base if somehow possible. Isabella had gotten far, further than anyone before her ravenous cunt and only stopped right before April's cock was its fattest ... and the most sensitive.

"I... am..." April winced. "...getting..."

She didn't dare to move even, knowing if she'd pull out more than an inch and thrust back in, she would not be able to hold back anymore. And there was no way in hell she'd want to miss out on even a second of this madness.