Working the Pole Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it's your time for a little break," April teased and lowered her head for a sensual whisper and to plant a cheeky smooch on her friend's neck. "Don't you worry. I'll be back soon."

The futa got up when only an absent-minded sigh answered her teasing. It wasn't nearly as fun if Isabella wasn't playing along. Or... wasn't in a position to keep playing. Luckily, she knew exactly where to find another few players to join her little games. Ones that surely didn't mind going for another few rounds with her.

She smirked knowingly when she saw that bottle of pills next to Isabella's crushed bed. God, her cock already had developed a pavlovian response to seeing those. It refused to stay idle for long and began twitching once more despite raising the white flag moments earlier. With a grin spanning from ear to ear, April grabbed the bottle and got on her way. A way that led her down the stairs and back into the open, past all the greedy eyes that awaited her.

Of course, all of them had waited. They all must have listened to April desperately begging for the never-ending growth surge to continue, while Isabella kept fucking her brains out. And also, what April did to their captain once she was back in charge. How wet all of them must have been listening to just that. How sore their little pussies must have felt after rubbing themselves all this time.

April simply smiled and grabbed bottle of Tequila standing on the counter and strolled towards the pool lounger. The few girls laying on them immediately got up and made way for April like she was some sort of divine entity. If anything, she was the goddess of cock... and as thus she deserved some worship.

"Thank you," she said in a silky voice and sat down, her thick legs wide and inviting, with her cock eager to resurrect itself once more.

The audible plop of her cork being pulled out by her teeth cut through the eery silence and so did her loud gulps. A few good, hearty gulps before she put the bottle down, just to be reach for her jar of pills.

"Alright then. Who's up for a bit of fun?" she asked and popped another blue pill in front of everyone. "I certainly am."