Working the Pole Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cock throbbed away, feeling thicker and more desperately swollen by the second, while Isabella was reduced to just incoherent slurs as she kept mindlessly toying with her tits and clit.

Breathing came harder to April, the weight of her balls began to chip away on her stamina. No matter how hard she tried, she could not stop her body from pushing her over the edge.

"Close... to..." she began and in one last act of defiance pulled out half a foot before cherishing that one last, beautifully long thrust until she exploded.

"Siiiiiiiii! APRIL!"

April's arms tensed and her new muscles peaked right before her friend's wide eyes when she came at full force. Literally drowning two of her friends with her cum a few hours ago didn't affect her output in the slightest. But she wouldn't have expected anything else at this point.

Her growls followed every new wave of her seed being pumped into her shaft and making even the outline of her obscene bulge vanish in a sea of spunk. Isabella's abs disappeared and her stomach kept bloating outwards, further and further with every audible new pump of the futa's bottomless balls. Well, nearly bottomless.

Just when April noticed shock taking over from pleasure on Isabella's face her rampaging body showed some mercy at last.

"Oh... my... god," April gasped and was splashed with what felt gallons of cum once she pulled her rapidly shrinking pole out of that utterly ruined cunt. "That... was too much."

Isabella's legs sprang back into a far more natural position once the giant woman above the cheerleader let go, staring into the face of that drooling woman before her.

"No..." Isabella began, one hand rubbing her now ridiculously massive gut with a grin. "... that was... perfect."

April left out a hearty laugh and sat down next to her friend with her giant tits almost covering the entirety of Isabella's upper half.

"You're something else," the futa said and immediately felt her body once more heat up when she felt hands dig into her bosom. "I told you. I didn't need those pills."

"You... just... wait," Isabella said with a weak voice.

She rallied all her remaining strength to prop herself up, while a constant flow of white was shooting out her gaping hole in a seemingly never-ending stream.

"Wait what for?" April grinned.

"You'll see... give me a few minutes... and you'll see."

She was true to her word.

Defying all logic, Isabella was back on her feet after a very short break, just in time for the Viagra to take effect. April mustn't have noticed that thumping headache when she was turning Isabella into Pretzel just to fit a tiny bit more of her cock in. Pretty understandable. But now, when her body had cooled down, it was impossible to ignore. Just like the constant straining sensation she felt deep inside her groin, seeping into her pussy, balls and cock the longer it lingered. This must have been the side effects that were probably printed onto the original packaging in almost illegibly small letters. Just like 'do not consume with alcohol'.

Save to say, the effect thus far was still underwhelming. Sure, she could immediately get hard if she wanted to, but she certainly didn't need any pills to achieve that before.

"Close your eyes... and don't look," Isabella eventually muttered as both her hands caressed her swollen gut with almost motherly care, her legs clearly still shaky at best as she got up.

April played along and crashed into the softness of her friend's bed. That soreness was getting stronger in that laid down position and made her pussy feel strangely sensitive already... and tight? Almost similar to how her balls felt after hours of non-stop edging. Her fingers were about to reach down when the sound of plastic and metal rubbing onto each other filled the room. No, she couldn't ruin that sort of "surprise" by getting herself all hard and ready. Surely, Isabella desperately wanted to claim that honour for herself.

Her friend's mysterious fiddling only got louder when she grabbed something ... sturdier? Certainly, something heavy, or at least very much solid was smashing into the cupboard. Another machine to milk the futa? Probably something more similar to what Isabella used on her stallion. Hopefully it would come in much bigger sizes then. Judging by how much Isabella's frantic breathing picked up, it was right to assume that whatever it was it made the excitement of hers worth the exhaustion. A dozen ideas of what was prepared for her popped up in April's head and her determination to crush all those thoughts was wavering very quickly.

"Don't look," Isabella growled from behind gritted teeth.

Her voice was nearby, mere feet away from the gigantic women claiming the entirety of her now completely drenched bed.

"You're the only one who is allowed to take a look, huh?" April grinned. "Like what you see at least?"

"I ...love it."

Isabella's voice had crept closer again and April could feel her friend's breath on her oddly sore vagina and balls. Just the soft breeze of warm air was almost enough to set April off, so sensitive had she gotten down there within literal minutes. The futa had to brace herself for the full-frontal attack that was imminent. One that hopefully also came with the same eager care for her cunt and clit that Isabella proved she was capable of. God, she needed that so badly right now.

"Turn around for me and show me that fine booty of yours. Get on all fours."

The futa was surprised, but immediately intrigued by that request and the dominant tone it was packaged in. Isabella didn't even sound like herself anymore at this point. Gone was the silky smooth, gentle voice of hers, just like her aura of polite, constantly charming warmth. Now, she sounded like something in her had just snapped. Like someone who was mere moments away from finally letting that inner beast come out and play. And her huge friend certainly looked forward to that sort of games.

"Never thought of you of an ass girl. I could have sworn you preferred tits," April chuckled and presented her enormous behind with a playful sway.

"I like ... all sort of things," Isabella said and laid both her hands on April's hip. "And I'm curious to find out what else you like."

"Got something particular in mind?"

April could literally feel her friend's devilish smirk shine upon her backside.

"I don't know. How about ... this?"

April had no time to reaction. Her tight pussy was not prepared to deal with such overwhelming girth at all. And Isabella wasn't done pushing further. The futa moaned out loud as her pussy instinctively tried to clench up, but her lips were stretched impossibly wide.

"HOLY SHIT!" April screamed and was greeted with a sight straight out of a wet dream when she looked over her shoulder.

Wide eyes, borderline bloodshot, stared back at her without ever even flinching when the futa's voice rose higher. They belonged to a pale face, a sweaty face and a face that belonged to a being solely living and breathing one thing: Pleasure.

The pregnant looking cheerleader had the biggest rubber cock April had ever seen strapped around her waist, easily 2 feet in length and with the circumference of a third leg... and that was just what wasn't rammed into her already.

"Don't give me that look. You've fucked me into oblivion... and now it's your turn. About time you'll learn how that feels yourself," Isabella gasped and slowly pushed another few inches in. "Don't worry I'll be gentle ... in the beginning."

April's body went on DEFCON 1, with her cock leading that charge at a frightening pace. It was simply THAT fucking good. Especially after another hearty push forwards forced her arms to completely let out and crash onto the bed flat.

"Good, April. Now ... keep taking it. Take it all."

The futa's throat almost surpassed her balls in soreness so loud did she scream now that more than a foot and a half was shoved into her quivering cunt. This wasn't her first encounter of the cylinder-shaped, rubbery type, but Gina never settled for any size greater than she herself was comfortable with. Isabella on the other hand, had toys in her locker that would literally put horses to shame.

"Oh... my... goooooood!"

The brunette felt her cock's swelling journey along her stomach and into between her gargantuan tits. Just laying on top of her puppies sent her body into overdrive, but now with her quickly emerging shaft joining the fun, April knew she was in for the ride of her life.

"Someone likes it big here. Feels fucking good, doesn't it?" Isabella howled and dug her claws into those shivering cheeks and pulled herself closer again.

"YESS!!!! SOOO GOOD!" April's slurred, her tongue easily outrunning her brain.

This felt beyond good even. 'Fucking spectacular' wouldn't even come close to describe what she felt either. If all those girls April had fucked before were feeling only a fracture of the pleasure she was in, then she understood why they were all turning into sluts. Hell, April would have done the same... and become the worst of them all. Just to feel that fucking cock rearranging her insides for a bit longer.

"M-more," she slurred.

"I hoped you... would be saying that."

The Latina thrusted forward and reached April in places she didn't know she had, making it feel like Viagra was injected straight into her nerval system.

"AHHH!"

This was the surge that sent her cock past her tits and left it throbbing in the open directly before the futa's eyes. A profuse sweat kept creeping out of her pores, not out of discomfort or pain, but because her skin felt like it was set ablaze. A roaring fire igniting every fibre of her being kept burning hotter and made the 7'11" woman ascend to the heavens and beyond.

April pushed her stomach flat into the damp sheets and completely ignored how much she had to squish her sensitive bust and wrap it around her swollen cock for that little manoeuvre. Who knew she possessed that level of spinal flexibility? April certainly didn't, but nevertheless she kept arching her back until Isabella's strap-on was entering her at the perfect angle.

"Look at you. You're a natural at this," Isabella said and teasingly rubbed those gigantic buttocks presented to her. "Gina was right. You for sure love getting fucked. Maybe we have to repeat that next time with her and the others?"

"YES! PLEASE!"

"I can't hear you from back there. Your fat ass is in the way."

A loud smack thundered through the room and the futa's primal groans were only picking up in speed when Isabella started to softly thrust in and out.

"PLEASE!!! YESS! FUCK ME!"

April's entire body was on edge, from her toes to her head. A thousand orgasms were rampaging through her, leaving not a single inch of her giant figure untouched. And yet she didn't feel like she wanted this forever to stop. No... she somehow still wanted more. More than she even imagined in her wettest dreams. A thousand times more if possible. Just... more!

The rampant beating of that massively overgrown red sausage thumping away before her only intensified with every inch Isabella drilled into her. Somehow it kept rallying and pumped more blood through its pulsating veins, long after April had reached her limit.

"H...harder!" the futa cried and rallied all her muscles for a full-body flex.

Isabella laughed out like an anime villain, loud and hearty, now that her voice returned in full. And sent her hand once more onto collision course with April's jiggling cheeks.

"Now we're talking! You NEED this, don't you? You needed it all this time. Just like me! For someone to fuck you just as hard as possible with the biggest, fattest cock there is!"

"YESSS!!! GOD YESS!!

"Say it out loud," Isabella demanded and slung her iron fingers around the futa's sensitive orbs feeling so heavy like they were made out of platinum.

"I NEED YOUR GIANT COCK!!! DON'T STOP!!! KEEP... FUCKING ... ME!"

April's body no longer belonged to her. There was nothing she would have ordered it anyway, only to keep pushing herself into Isabella's thrusts ... and...

"Then take this fucking cock!"

Another few inches were piercing into April's depths, triggering all the futa's self-explode buttons at once. She came on multiple fronts, starting from her cunt which was drowning in its own juices, only held back by that thigh-thick plastic invader. But that wasn't what drove April to the verge of insanity. Not, even close. For her own gigantic tool had deemed it necessary to open a new front, one that grabbed all of April's attention.

"Mm-more," the futa begged when she felt that familiar thrill beginning from her balls and channelling into her throbbing length.

It wasn't just the harbinger of another load, but something far greater. And something that shouldn't have been impossible.

Instinctively, April pushed her breasts together with both hands, making that impending sensation only that much more amazing for herself and her cock. And her restless endowment appreciated that little act of kindness immediately and rewarded its master tenfold.

"FFFUCKKK!"

The pulsing monster was forcing itself thicker before April's very eyes and followed the rhythm of Isabella's thrusts for this continuing growth spurt.

April could do nothing but to push her head into the gigantic monolith swelling before her and simply had to allow her tongue to join in on this impossible moment. She could clearly feel it, her veins push by her drooling face, her tongue trying to follow them on as they inched further beyond April's head. It was impossible to say how much her dick craved to grow, but every inch was a gift from heaven.

"You... make... me..."

Isabella's next thrust came in with full force and sent another storm of lightning through April's crumbling body.

"Not so fast!! I didn't give you permission to cum yet," she teased and groped the futa's balls with a crazy cackling. "You'll cum when I want you to. Not a second earlier."

"AHHHH!"

Another inch piled onto April's exploding pole until her second surge had lost its initial steam. Everything about here was pushed to the breaking point. Every single inch of her became a highly erogenous zone. Even her muscles, still bulging at full strength, would have brought her to continuous orgasms on any other given day. But today was not a normal day, and her cock was clearly not just any ordinary cock.

"YES...MAKE M-"

"Shhhh. I said not so fast!"

Isabella kept refusing to slow things down. And why would she? She had no clue what her constant teasing and fucking did to the futa she tried so hard to dominate. How could she know she pushed her childhood friend way past her limit and beyond anything that should even be possible. Who could blame her for not knowing that she could make April grow beyond 40 fucking inches by simply impaling her with more than 2 feet of hardened plastic? And even if she did, she wouldn't have stopped. Especially if she'd have known... and April would have loved her for it even more.

"MOREEEE!"

"Do you want more of this? Fine, I'll fucking give you more," Isabella began as she bent forward and landed a big, wet kiss on April's muscle-ridden back. "But you have to say 'Please'."

"PLEASE!"

"Fucking beg for it."

Both moaned like they came on the spot by the weight of those words alone.

"PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! MAKE ME GR-"

Another eager thrust interrupted April's desperate plead. One that was clearly misunderstood by the now triumphant Latina. For the futa wasn't begging for the release her balls were so desperately craving for. Would she have been given another second; she would have told Isabella what she was after. What her mind and body was demanding more than anything else. To keep growing.

Isabella kept pounding away, her thrusts propelled by the unleashed strength of her thunderthighs and made them feel like they belonged to someone well-versed in ruining any pussy she encountered. Almost like she was the one born with a 3 feet cock dangling between her legs. Now that would make it literally impossible for April to ever leave that bedroom again.

"You're getting closer. I can feel it," she laughed maniacally, her fingers still tormenting April's sensitive balls. "Almost."

She kept summoning inches out of thin air and now at the end of the line, when the brunette felt like her body itself was breaking from under the weight of her arousal one last hurrah was filling her with strength. And her insatiable cock with even more vigour.

Her heart was beating through her chest and made her veins pulse in a tachycardic beat. Her tongue had picked up the new influx of blood, the new strength she was given for another push beyond any reason. Just in time... before...

"YESSSS!" April screamed at the tops of her lungs and ascended into a higher plain of existence.

Her balls tried to break free from within Isabella's grasp, her muscles were popping once more with unbridled might and her beautiful, simply mouth-watering dick ... well, that little rascal was given another inch for its efforts. The world around her got blurry and the scent of April' cum pouring onto the floor dominated the air. Would someone tell her she was literally filling the room she would have believed it, just by the sole fact that she could hear her load shoot at the headboard like a firehose.

"SHIT!!! KEEP IT COMING!" Isabella ordered and April's body obliged.

She had pumped out countless loads, literal gallons of cum over the last few weeks. But April never felt like she was capable of going on indefinitely. What felt like literal minutes of non-stop cumming had passed until she was given a hint of pace. A hint, nothing more though.

April's head was too heavy to lift, her limbs to stiff to move even an inch. Yet, she never felt more satisfied, more beautifully sore and utterly fulfilled than in this moment. The wildly panting body on top of her must have agreed and kept gently caressing the her friend's pumped muscles for quite some time before getting up.

Agonizingly slowly, did Isabella push her giant toy out and lewdly sucked on the futa's juices with desperate moans.

"Damn... that was impressive, April. Holy fuck... I thought Gina was exaggerating, but fuck me... that was..."

"Amazing," April managed to mutter and felt her strength return when she was proven that the magic of this moment wasn't over just yet.

She groaned with a deep, strained voice but forced herself onto her knees and let out a weary grin at the sight that had restored her.

"You... still haven't had... enough?"

April could hear her friend's confusion seeping into every word. A slut like her should have known that when she asked for the impossible, the impossible she would get.

The brunette slowly turned around, every muscle still sore and pulsing. All but her fingers... holding her raging hard-on, throbbing even bigger than it did before flooding the room.

Isabella's beautiful eyes were almost dropping out of her sockets and her cute, little mouth was already salivating again.

"Mios dio! Is... your... cock bigger?" Isabella gasped in a mixture of fear and overwhelming horniness.

"Of course, it is. I'm only getting bigger. How have you forgotten that?" April said and got up to her towering height and held her impossible shaft before the Latina's baffled eyes. "But I'll make sure you won't forget it next time."

Isabella gulped, but couldn't hide the smug grin blooming on her face.

"Bring it on then."

That confident grin soon vanished from her feverishly red face and was replaced by a mindless expression, tongue hanging out her drooling mouth included. Looked like 26 miles were her limit after all.

That quivering mess on the bed made April's chuckle only a more twisted one. She caressed the cum-stained hair and gave them a good whiff and only earned another absent growl. The futa's hand travelled over the perfectly tanned back shaking in deep, desperate breaths.