All Comments on 'Working the Show Ch. 01'

by Sexy_Sierra

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Is that what you want? Someone to cum all over your face and treat you like a bimbo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Its an erotic mind control story!

Hey last commentator, it's a freaking erotic mind control story! It's not The Way We Were. What did expect? What are you even doing on this site if that story bugged you?

Good story. I'll read more if it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Work on Writing Skills

How could you write something like "restroom room?" Very awkward writing. Work on your writing. Review and revise before posting.

taratupa1taratupa1about 9 years ago
Good start

Very nice beginning to a story. Hope to see more chapters soon.

Sexy_SierraSexy_Sierraabout 9 years agoAuthor

I apologize for missing the "restroom room" part of my story while editing and reviewing. Trust me, I did review it multiple times before submitting and made quite a few edits (no one's perfect), but it must have looked fine in my mind while reading it again. What were some other edits that I may have missed?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more

I would love to see her fuck herself with a gear shift in a convertible with the whole crowd watching. or bent over a car and fucked hard like a whore. great story

zena99zena99about 9 years ago
Great Start

Where can I buy one of these cars?

jolee9010jolee9010about 5 years ago

Maybe she should also be carrying with her a shoulder strap small purse containing a moisture towelette a clean white towel and her lipstick to clean up before she exits the car. Then there's the train ride home... and maybe with the other Model.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous