Working through a Rut

Story Info
A married couple enjoy a rut together.
1.3k words
4.59
7.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warm sunlight filled the kitchen as Emma pottered about. She hummed softly as she tied up. The soft material of her skirt brushed against her bare legs, as she moved. Today she had chosen to wear a long flowing skirt, and soft cream blouse, rolling the sleeves up to her elbows as she worked.

Feeling large hands grip her hips, forcing her to stop. Emma's lips twitched with a small smile, as her husband pulled her flush against him. Nuzzling into the sun kissed skin of her neck. She ran a small hand through his deep brown hair, his deep growl that pulled from him sent a shiver down her spine.

They had been married for a few months. After meeting by chance in a grocery store, he had swept into her life, like a raging storm. Upturning any preconceived notions she had. Jack cut an impressive figure. Tall, with broad shoulders, he was nothing but a perfect gentleman. He spoke softly, as if not to scare her away from him when he asked her out for lunch. Nothing could prepare her for the news that he was a werewolf. That she was his mate. It was a lot to take in at first, but Jack gave her time to process everything. Emma was not deterred, there were worse things your boyfriend could be than a werewolf. Besides... The sex was some of the best she ever had.

Jack's hands balled into the fabric of her skirt, as he pressed heated kisses into her neck. Lightly nipping her tanned skin with his sharpening teeth, his stubble scraping against her skin."You smell so good, Darlin'" His voice was rich, a hungry deepness that made Emma weak at the knees. "Fuck I just want to eat you." she let out a moan at his words.

Emma found herself bent over the kitchen side, her deep navy skirt was flipped over onto her back, baring her naked thick thighs and soft pink panties.

"Oh god.."Emma's soft pants must have spurred him on, nuzzling his face into the silken fabric that covered her crotch. With little resistance, Jack tore at the material, throwing it aside. His tongue dragged across her, before he began eating her out earnestly. As if he was drinking the sweetest wine. Emma rocked against him, feeling his thumb brush against her clit. She would not last long, With how he replaced his tongue with his fingers, setting a brutal pace. She came against his palm, clutching three of his fingers deep in her hot core. Crying out his name as stars filled her vision.

"You moan so pretty for me, Darlin'" The soft shift of his pants being undone, as he rose and pressed his hips against hers, drew her to look at him over her shoulder. His normally blue eyes were darkened by lust. Sharp teeth glinted at her as he spoke. Clearly the rut had taken full control over him. His large hand palmed her butt, as he pulled out his thick cock. Biting her lip at the sight of him, Emma shifted her hips, lifting them off the counter.

"Please.. Please mate me." Emma's hungry pleads, causing Jack to falter at the lazy pace he stroked himself at. He blinked a few times, before drawing close.

"Emma.. Darlin', you sure? You don't have too.."

"I want it." Emma cut him off, turning around so she faced him, spreading her legs wide and pulling up her skirt. "I want you to mark me, make me yours Jack." She watched him swallow thickly at her words, before moving to slot himself between her spread thighs. He nuzzled into her neck, scraping the skin slightly with his stubble.

"So good to me Darlin'" He mumbled, pulling back to pull at the buttons of her shirt. The soft pings of them bouncing about the room, caused Emma to laugh. "I'll get you a new one." He grumbled into her breast, kissing gentle bites into her skin. Moving slowly back up to the crook of her neck. The sharp white hot pain of his teeth biting into her skin, was met with the gentle thrust of his cock deep into her wet pussy. He held himself still inside of her, before he began lapping at the bite mark, rolling his hips slowly.

Arching her back into him in a needy way. Emma pulled at his shirt. Jack drew back enough, so she could pull the shirt off him, throwing it aside. He pressed his chest flush against her, his muscular form was coated in dark brown hair, it brushed against her pebbling nipples as he pressed his hungry lips to hers. Swallowing her wanton moans. As he dominates her mouth with his tongue, Jack continues to painfully slow roll of hips.

"More" Emma keened, earning a sharp inhale from him.

"Do you want me to fuck you Darlin', breed you full of my pups." He growled into her ear, drawing a soft whimper from her. "You like the thought of that Darlin', fucking you on my cock until your swollen, heavy with my pups. Fuck, I bet you'll look so good." He snapped his hips into hers.

"Please" Emma mewled, throwing her head back as he began to thrust slowly and deep, wrapping her legs around his hips to urge him to move faster. He took little more prompting, gripping her hips and thrusting her back into his trusts, as he pounded into her.

"Fuck-you feel good on my cock, Darlin'" He growled as he frantically thrust into her. Everytime she shuddered against him, her inner walls clutching around his length, he tightened his hold on her hips. Slamming her down towards his hips.

The feel of his swollen knot entering her was always a pleasant surprise. It stretched her around it, locking him in her molten walls. "Ah- it's too much." Emma panted, earning a deep chuckle from him.

"You'll take it. Damn Darlin', you take my knot so well." He groaned, running a hand over her stomach, pinning her down as he began to move once more. Watching his cock pull back as much as the knot would allow, before sinking back into her wet heat. He lost what little control he had at the sight, slamming his hips against her.

Emma didn't last long with how brutal the pace was. She pulsed against his thick length, as she shattered around him. Crying out breathily as she felt him fuck her through her own release.

"Gonna fill you up so good, Darlin'" His hungry growl breathed against the bite wound on her shoulder. Emma could only cling to him, as he used her body for his own pleasure.

"Fill me, please, I need you to." Emma begged, pressing her own biting kisses to his shoulders, as she held him close.

With three sharp thrusts, Jack let out a deep rough moan, slumping against her as his cock swelled deep inside. Filling her with his hot cum. The knott kept his seed to slip out of her warm pussy.

"I love you." Emma mumbles softly, cupping his face and pulling him for a slow lazy kiss. He followed her lead, moving his lips against hers.

"I love you too." Jack spoke softly against her lips, as if his admission was for her ears only.

"Gonna be a while.. 'Till we can get up. Are you comfortable, Darlin?" Jack pulled back slightly, as not to crush her under his weight.

"I'm a bit sore." Emma shifted her hips slightly, the counter was not the most comfortable. Jack wrapped her legs around his thick waist, lifting her effortlessly and carried her to the sofa. Keeping his cock buried inside her as he moved.

Settling her on his lap, Jack began to thrust up against her, fucking his seed deeper in her hot heat. Using gravity to assist him. His hand brushed over Emma's slightly swollen stomach.

The thought of her full of his pups, made him rock his hips more. As not to waste a single drop. It would be hours before the heat of the rut resided.