Working Title Guilt Ch. 05

Story Info
Ann submits completely to her son and daughter and Helen.
970 words
4.23
15.9k
21

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter deals with Ann's final and absolute submission to her kids and her son's girlfriend and her family. It's the last chapter in a short story which is my first venture into incest and golden showers. If this is not your thing, please move on.

Please leave comments and vote.

*

Mark sat on the seat in the bathroom naked with his now well used cock in his hands watching me as I dutifully undressed his wife and fell to my knees in front of her.

She grabbed my short hair and pulled my face to her pussy. "Oh what a naughty mommy you are." She said as she felt my tongue run its way up to her clit.

"You have your son's cum in your ass and your daughter's pussy juice in your mouth."

"I'm a bad mom and need to be punished." I said

"And how would you like to be punished Ann?" Julie asked.

"Make me your sex slave." I replied.

"Oh I like that idea. Mark - how about you?"

Mark was furiously beating his now erect cock watching the show in front of him.

"Yes a sex slave for all the family to enjoy." He said.

"Oh yes," said Julie "Helen told me about how keen you were to suck her pussy and poke your tongue in her ass." Now you can do the same for me.

I reached around and cupped her ass as my tongue disappeared inside her. She was so wet my face was soon covered in her slippery juices.

Julie turned around and leaned on the bath exposing her ass and dripping wet pussy.

"Stick your tongue in my Ass Ann taste where your son and daughter have been"

I lay on the ground looking up at her swollen labia and groaned as she lowered herself on to my face. Mark stood up and positioned his cock at the entrance to my pussy and roughly entered me, holding my legs up on his shoulders.

As Mark continued to pound my pussy his wife ground hers into my face.

"Do it Mark!" she said, looking over her shoulder. "Just fucking do it!"

Mark let out a grunt and proceeded to fill my womb with his hot piss. I came immediately and no sooner had I started cumming than Julie let rip all over my face.

"Woo hoo! Look at you! Go Mom!" Karen said as she stood in the doorway with her brother Matt and his girl friend Helen. All three of them naked and watching as Helen's parents totally dominated me filling me with their pee.

I had given up any pretense of dignity an hour ago and was there to be used as their object in whatever way they wanted. I had no more resistance to give.

"Matt bring your cock over here." Julie said as she remained sitting on my face.

Matt's cock was getting harder as she took it in her hand and then placed her lips around it. Her daughter Helen looked on fascinated as she jerked it harder. "Matt cum in mommy's mouth" Julie said as she continued to jerk him faster. He let go of a blast into Julie's mouth which dribbled down across her breasts and onto my forehead.

"Oh you naughty boy Matt!" Julie pouted. "Just look at all the mess you made on my breasts and your real mommy's hair! "Now who is going to clean us up?"

Julie looked over to our daughters who had been watching us playing with their own pussies.

They looked at each other and giggled as they made their way over to stand in front of Julie who still rode my cum covered face.

Julie was now rubbing Matt's cum across her glazed breasts. I imagined them taking one breast each in their mouths, sucking and nibbling as they tasted Matt's cum as Mark stayed hard in my sopping wet pussy.

Julie looked at our kids and said "Come on you three. We talked about this remember? Time to show me what you are made of."

What had they talked about I wondered. What more secrets could they possibly have?

Mark, Helen and Karen all moved in front of Julie, shared a smile and then proceeded to piss on Julie's breasts.

Julie's daughter Helen was first to let rip followed by Karen and then Matt as they emptied their full bladders across her breasts. Rivulets of pee flowed across her breasts and down her belly, over her hands held flat against her belly and down to her mound over my face, into my mouth.

Julie opened her mouth and Matt needed no further invitation as he lifted his member and filled her mouth to overflowing with his pee. I heard Mark moan as he witnessed his wife taking our kids pee and he shot another load inside me.

Helen and Karen ran dry and giggled as they caressed each other and made their way to the shower Matt followed close behind.

Mark extracted himself from my pussy and lifted Helen off my face. They straddled me as they kissed each other in warm embrace as though I wasn't even there.

"Well darling" Mark said "was that everything that you had hoped for?"

"Yes sweetheart. Everything and more." Julie said as her wet breasts pressed against him. Her hands moving down to cup his tight bum.

"Come on, let's get cleaned up." Julie said as she led him to the now vacant shower.

They both stepped over me and made their way out, leaving me in a pool of pee on the tiled bathroom floor, exhausted but satiated.

"Clean that up Ann, then come and join us poolside." Ann said as she looked over her shoulder. "I have some more delights in store for you later."