Working Towards Fred

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,024 Followers

"Oh, both of you," she said. "It would be wonderful with both of you. You know my schedules. Let me know when. Give me time to shower and worry with butterflies."

***

I was in the bathroom. Pre bed pre sex pre nervous stuff. I turned off the water and heard conversation. In our bedroom. Hank and Holly were there. I went back in and Hank got out of bed and let me climb in so I was between him and Holly. He was standing there with his dick hanging down. He probably didn't know it.

Holly and I caught each other's eye and smiled slyly. We chatted a little and they smiled at each other a lot. I didn't have a stitch on and I was on my back right between Hank and Holly. The lights were just right. Holly and I were talking about one of her professors and I slipped a hand down under the sheets and around Hank's dick. Dramatic effect.

He was facing me so it wasn't that noticeable but Holly noticed. I think she was watching every little thing going on. Eye movements and body spasms and nose flares. She had the sheet up to her lower waist. Belly button out. She was on her side facing us. I got his head between my fingers and he was up sooner than normal. I usually had to flick my tongue at it a couple of times.

Hank leaned over and kissed me. I could feel Holly move over a little closer. He fiddled with my nipples, both, and massaged my breasts lightly all over. With Holly there everything was magnified. I was puckering my butt a lot sooner than I usually did. She indeed had on a light weight gown, imagines of her nipples poking out and shadows of her doughnuts around them.

I couldn't see under the sheet so I didn't know if she had panties on or not. The gown probably covered her when she came in. Holly was sexy looking and her breasts jiggled around. Hank loved that. He looked at her a lot. I wanted him to.

Hank kissed me again and slipped a hand down my stomach and under the sheet. I felt him on my tuff. The sheet has pushed down enough so the top half of my tuff was out. A moment or two and it was below my tuff. My clit would be next. The sheet pulled down and hung on his dick, showing a little of his curly hair. My hand was still around his dick keeping the sheet in place.

I slid a hand over under the sheet where Holly was and her hip was bare. No panties. Hank was playing with my clit and I pumped a little looking at Holly and said, "That really feels good. I love it when he does that. Sometimes he holds his finger still and I get to rub my clit against it."

Holly said, "Do you guys do this a lot?"

I said, "Oh no. We haven't done this for an hour or so." She smiled, widely.

She said, "Do you ever get tired of having sex?"

Hank said, "Holly, every time you have sex it's just like the first time. It doesn't get old and it doesn't wear out."

Hank and Holly could be twins except for the gender and age. It was striking. I knew how strong Hank was in his loins and I knew how strong Holly was in her loins. If they did go ahead and have sex it was going to be astonishing to both of them how good they were with each other. Holly leaned over and played with my nipple with her tongue. She knew how.

Hank's dick was getting harder. I very slowly pushed the sheet down with my toes. It finally fell off Hank's dick and Holly could see my hand playing with the shaft and my fingers playing all around over the head. Lots of pre-cum already. I lifted up my leg near Hank and pushed the sheet down around my knees. She could see his fingers playing around my clit.

The sheet had pulled down Holly, a little below her pussy. Hank had a front view and his dick flicked. I was in a perfect position to get them worked up, if they needed any more. They were about ready to play around.

I kicked the sheet off me and slid down the bed pulling the sheet all the way off. I said to Holly, "He's a wicked kisser. Take a big breath. You'll need it." I waved her over shyly and went off to the bathroom. Just for the heck of it I peed while I was there and went right back. She was where I was, on her side facing Hank. I climbed back on behind Holly. What a butt she had.

I ran a couple of fingers up her back to get contact with her then slowly fingered around the top of butt, both sides. Hank's dick and Holly's vagina were probably about six inches apart, out and breezy. Her head went towards him and they kissed. A little smacking. Then some more and I saw Hank's arm come over her waist.

Holly tilted over and he ran his hand up under her gown. She started to put her arm around his neck but something held her back. Hank's hand kept going up and he took off her gown. All nude. Now her arms got around his neck. This time when they kissed they tilted their heads fully and melted into each other. Her tits well into his chest.

I peeked over and her hand was around his shaft, jacking lightly. He kept his hand on her back pulling her tits into him so I stuck some fingers in her butt crack. With how they were pressing into each other that was a highly erotic thing for her to feel. It makes you want to fully give what you have to whoever wants it. All resistance goes out the window.

Hank backed off a little and started on her breasts. I know how good he is with those. He can play the nerve endings just right. He doesn't know if she wants to go the distance so he's priming the pump. He spends a lot of time there and keeps rubbing her back all the way down to the top of her buns. I don't know how she keeps from opening her legs.

They whisper to each other now and then. I can hear clearly and it's making out remarks. She's still got her tits into his chest so I watch for his hand to drop down on her buns and quickly pull my fingers out when he does. All this is slow and takes some time. She gives some nice moans so he slides his hand over her hip and down to her clit.

More nice moans and his hand go down more. From her reaction he's in her vagina with fingers and she pumps slightly. Some nice kissing and pressing around each other and his dick heads for her pussy with her hand around the shaft. He starts some slow thrusting.

With the moans from Holly she's fully filled with passion and goes with it. She lifts her leg up and over his hip and slides her arm under his waist. Lots of body movements against each other and she pulls off kissing and tilts her head completely the other way and gets back into his mouth again. A few seconds and she's pulling him over her lower leg and turning on her back.

Hank seems to float in midair getting in the right place to settle. Her breasts are squished out under his chest. They aren't interested in nipples right now. Hank is thrusting up her clit and hood. It won't be long now. They slow down kissing and Holly looks right up into his eyes, slight smile.

She's breathing hard and Hank is ragged. I couldn't remember the last time Hank was ragged. Her arms were back around his neck but I was spending the most time watching Hank's butt. It tilted back and downward and he thrust a little. Still tonguing each other. He did it again. Same thing. He did it again and she tilted up at the same time, just that much, and he was there.

Her eyes got big as saucers then closed and she took a really deep breath. My head was like a ping pong ball looking between their heads and Hank's butt. I was mostly just moving my eyes. Hank was thrusting so lightly his butt crack wasn't even closing.

He said, "Enjoying that?" Holly was saying 'yes, yes, yes'. She already had something as big as Hank but he didn't know that. Besides, she had shrunk since. He was thrusting a little faster, not much, and further. They were as good with each other as I thought they would be.

Hank was in about twice the head judging by the distance he thrust. I heard him whisper, "Ok?"

Holly said, "Yes. Please don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop." I waited a moment and slid a hand down on Hank's buns and when he thrust I pushed a little. A few times until he was all the way in. He was smooth, her head didn't jerk up and back. She started fucking up into him and they worked it out and got in a rhythm. They worked each other about twenty minutes. They were both too wound up to last long.

He got his hands down under and on her buns. He wasn't heavy so it was comfortable for Holly. I knew that move and whispered to Holly, "If you want him to go faster or slower let him know." Hank could hear me.

She nodded and at the same time said, "Yes, faster. You can go faster".

Hank picked up speed and Holly was instantly responding with her thrusts upward. It wasn't long and she pulled her knees up higher to get him in further and let loose with a small scream and throat sounds with her lips closed tight. She jerked a number of times and let her feet back down on the bed.

Hank kept going fast and turned into a little jerky kid when his orgasm kicked in. It was a while before he could stop fucking. He just keep jerking in and drifting back. They were totally collapsed on each other. I rubbed Hank's back and Holly's arm and hair. She pretty much shut down. Totally asleep, breathing deeply.

Hank rolled off and put an arm under her shoulder and laid his head on her chest, never opening his eyes. I lay there looking at them for about 15 minutes before they came back. I think they were unsure what to do next. When I could I sent them off to take a shower, together. I got some wine and we sat on the bed and enjoyed each other.

They went at it again, for almost 30 minutes. This time it was a really relaxed and fun fuck. They would touch tongues and smile while his big dick was thrusting way up. Beautiful body work. They both orgasmed again.

***

About a week later Holly and I were talking and I said, "If you would like to go ahead with the special guy at his house I'll get it started."

She said, "Mom, I was about to ask you about that. I've been thinking about it now and then. Fairly intriguing. I think I would like to. What should I do?"

"Nothing for you to do," I said. "It'll almost take care of itself. I'll let you know. It's not certain but almost."

***

His name is Tyler. There's a medium size swinging curve down our street. There are two streets on the outside of the curve, creating pie slices of land getting bigger the further you go back. There's a nice house on the inside of the curve that has a double row of staggered twenty foot high evergreens for privacy and to block headlights from the two streets on the outside of the curve.

There's a wide driveway entrance and drives going both ways into a loop up to the house. There's two rows of staggered evergreens for privacy covering the driveway entrance. There's also a kind of short drive at the rear of the property for workers or private entry, off an old logging road.

Tyler lives there. He's about 42, slim, single, a little muscular, masculine, sexy, and gentle as a baby doctor. He also has a big dick. He knows how to use it. He isn't stingy. He spends his time in really short cutoff jeans, sometimes with the pockets hanging out. Sun washed hair. Blondish hair on his chest and back. Canvas shoes, no socks, sometimes no shirt, really tan, sometimes a beard, exudes sex.

I called. He's home so I walked down. You could step off the sidewalk going either way into the driveway entrance and immediately vanish from the public behind the evergreens. A short walk to the patio on the side of the house.

Tyler got up and gave me a hug. "Hi," he said. "You always come at the right time." I caught his meaning. "Ice tea just like you like it. Debby, you look absolutely scrumptious as always. Have a seat."

We chatted. He was waiting to see why I came, uh, wanted to see him. I eventually got to it. "Tyler, I could maybe use a little help."

"Debby, Anything at all," He said. "Whatever you'd like."

"Our daughter Holly," I said.

He spoke right up and said, "Yes, I know Holly. I don't really know her. We haven't met but I know of her. I've seen her in the yard. She looks amazingly like you. Very nice young lady."

"Well, thank you Tyler," I said. "Holly is emerging. She's not that active, a couple of times. Encounters. She doesn't have any range. She needs positions, oral both ways, confidence. She needs to be able to seduce on her own and recognize what she wants from a man and know how to let a man get what he needs from her. She needs to be comfortable spending hours nude around the house with a nude man, doing normal stuff. She's on the pill so no problem there.

"She goes to college. Weekends and a day a week and evenings are available. There's no hurry. Doesn't have to be right away or that concentrated. She studies mornings and after her courses. Keep that in mind. She knows I'm setting something up but that's all. I do have a couple of other possibilities if you can't at the moment."

"Debby," he said, "If she's anything like you it would be a dream come true. You know I could sit here for hours remembering. At that age we have to watch privacy and any gossip. It's a short walk through the trees and I can escort her at night. She and I can arrange that. We might find that exact same spot near that big oak."

We both smiled at that one. I remembered that big oak along with his big dick. There was a small dead limb under the leaves that had my butt up high. I had one hand covering my mouth and one on his hip. One of the best fucks ever.

"You have to do the same thing with her that you did with me," I said. "At some point you have to let her go. She has to faze into a life. Make it a smooth one like with me."

"I know," he said. "And you're right and I will. It would be nice to see you again. Maybe we should all have a threesome."

I said, "Maybe." Then I stuck my tongue out at him and he stuck his out at me.

It was about a three block walk from our gazebo down the old logging road or I could drive her down around the curve and up the logging road to the rear of his house and go shopping and back home. That would be her weekend away with friends. Tyler would always escort her at night if needed or I could pick her up the same way. She was covered.

I explained the essentials to Holly, not what Tyler and I talked about, and I think she got turned on a little bit. I did say some of the things he might show her but mostly I was leaving that to Tyler. He worked from home. He had a great office at home so he was mostly available.

Saturday, Hank was golfing. Tyler was expecting us and had the whole day and the rest of the weekend open. Holly and I walked down the old logging road so she would know the way. I explained in detail about getting there and back so it was private. It was about two in the afternoon.

He met us at the back, at the old logging road, and gave me a very nice loving hug. Holly had a big smile watching. Then he introduced himself before I could and gave her a nice loving hug. He had a towel around his neck and was wearing canvas shoes and a short, very open leg, thin sports material pair of shorts on. Nothing else.

Looked like he just spent a year on a beach somewhere in the south Pacific. Walking towards the house Holly gave me a lips closed tightly and eyes way up look. We could see his dick flopping around in his shorts. We went in the house and sat on the breezeway with a little wine. Holly was already a little wound up. Tyler would cross his legs and you could almost see right up inside. Then he would cross them another way for a different view. That was Tyler.

He had this habit of ever so slightly leaning his head sideways towards one or the other of us, so we knew he was going to turn our way. then turning his head towards us. We could catch it and look up at him rather than him catching us looking at his dick. He probably didn't know he did that.

After some conversation he said, "Would you like to see the house? I'm very proud of it."

Holly said, "Yes, I would." We all stood up.

I said, "You guys go ahead and have a nice time. I'm going to get back for a few things. Hank and I are going out to dinner this evening." Holly came and went as she wanted. Hank and I didn't try to keep track of her. It worked well for us all.

Holly got back about eight that evening. Six hours. Hank was in his workshop and I gave Holly the eyes up question.

"Mom, he's adorable. He showed me the house and back to the breezeway. He said, 'would you like to be nude'. He dropped his shorts and so did I. We were completely nude the rest of the time until I came back. We sat on a very wide lounge chair at the end of the breezeway, touching hips and legs and talking.

"He never got excited and never played with me. Just talked and laughed. You could see out all around. My boobs were open to the yard. We could hear people talking and traffic and everything. He said, 'would you like to get on top and see how you like it?'. I got on my knees and he slid down just a little and I straddled him.

"Between the time I got on my knees and straddled him he came up fully, very hard. I got on and had to lift a knee way up to get him in. I let down slowly and he put his hands on my thighs and he let me fuck him for an hour. He had an orgasm, I had an orgasm. We talked like we weren't doing anything. He laughed some when something was funny and he never got soft.

"We had something to eat. We took a shower and he said, 'would you like some oral?" I wasn't totally sure but said 'yes'. That man's tongue is longer than my longest finger. He got me very excited and made me orgasm by fucking my vagina with his tongue. We rested for an hour and he said, 'would you like to learn how to do some oral on me?'.

"Of course I said, 'yes', and he said he would show me exactly what I could do to him. He kissed the inside of my thighs and nipples and stomach and then he got to my clit and hood. By the time he was done I had an almost screaming orgasm. He had my bare clit in his mouth sucking.

"We went outside, nude, and walked around in the sun. We went back to the breezeway and he got on top and we fucked for the longest time. We didn't orgasm. He said, 'would you like to try oral on me. I did and we got started. He guided me along a little but I just did what he did on my clit.

"I went slow and played with it a long time. He had an enormous orgasm, lots of semen. I stayed with it and just loved it. What a thrill. That was a first and the semen was a first. We stayed on the lounger the rest of the time talking and rubbing sides. We took a shower and I got dressed and here I am. I think I'll be going over again tomorrow or Wednesday evening. Oh, and we did doggy style. Backwards. That was really good."

"I was sure you and Tyler would be a good match, I said. "He seems to save all his dick energy until it's needed and springs it whenever he wants."

"Mom," Holly said, "You and Tyler are lovers aren't you."

"He's a fuck buddy," I said. "You have one. No reason I can't have one."

"I don't have a fuck buddy," she said. "Who's my fuck buddy?"

"Your dad," I said. "Everybody needs a fuck buddy. Have sex with him whenever both of you want to. Your dad travels. I figure he must have one somewhere. Why not. It's fun. Maybe Tyler will be one of yours, later on, after you get settled."

***

Holly and Tyler continued on for about two months and he slowly weaned her back into normal routine with a visit now and then, like I do. I wondered how many others he did that with. Had to be many.

The last thing with Holly was inviting her sexy guy over to spend the night in her bed. I was wary about bringing that up but I did suggest it. If she didn't have a sexy guy she might be embarrassed but I had to give it a try. One morning at breakfast I brought it up. Hank was still sleeping but we could hear him if he got up and came over.

"Holly, I said. "Would you like to talk about your sexy guy coming over for sex? If the times not right that's ok. Just let me know." We were girling and smiling at each other anyways. Guys can't do that. Don't know how.

Suburb
Suburb
1,024 Followers