Working Towards Fred

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got a twinkle in her eye right away and a little wet the lips thing. She said, "I have a special guy. We're just about to start going out together. We were in the library and he stuck his hands in my pants. The front. He's a junior. Nice, sophisticated, studish and a lot of fun.

"We have lots in common and get along fabulously. He's not pushy and really concentrates on his grades. I stuck my hands in the back of his pants. The front was too crowded. I asked him if he might be interested in coming over to my house and spending the night. I said it was fine with my mom and dad and not to be embarrassed because you had sex too.

"He had a sly smile and just looked at me but finally said 'ok'. I said I would let him know. That was yesterday so it's up to you."

"It's not up to me Holly. You're an adult and it's up to you. You decide and let me know your plans. I only need to know to change the towels, etc."

She said he would be over the next evening about 7. Hank would be out so he could meet him the next morning, Saturday, at breakfast. Hank didn't know yet.

Fred got there a little before 7. It was short for Fredrick. I liked Fred. He was like Hank and Holly and a younger Tyler. We were sitting outside while it got dark. It must be the event because Fred definitely got excited. I ignored it and Holly tried. Fred didn't catch her looking but I saw her looking. Holly had on a short summer dress, up high on her thighs sitting down.

She put a hand on his thigh and I think it got worse. Maybe she was getting him ready for bed. It was around 8:15 and Holly said, "Well, it's a little chilly. Maybe we should go in, I don't have any pants on. We'll see you in the morning mom. Fred can stay for breakfast. I hope he gets to meet dad." She got up, shielding Fred's front and they went in.

I watched the light come on in her bedroom at the other end of the house. The curtains closed but I could still see a sliver of light. About ten minutes and the sliver of light went out. I sat there for the longest time.

There was no way I wasn't going to jump Hank when he got home. After I told him about Holly and Fred there was no way he wouldn't jump me back. Like Holly said, we have sex too.