Working Up an Appetite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like that?" Lucy asked me, as Rebecca washed my balls in her normal overenthusiastic lewd manner.

"Fuck yes." Leaning forward so I could see, Rebecca blushing at the attention, letting a testicle pop from her mouth. Licking it like it was a delicious candy treat, because to her it was. "You should join her on the other one." I could have wept. Rebecca never shied away from anything I asked her, she was always super eager to please. Lucy was the same way! She put her cheek to my thigh as my girlfriend was on the other side, then the two double teamed by bag. "Stroke me while you do that! OH SHIT! Yes!"

I pushed my crotch out at them. Let myself miss the sight because it felt so good. Both of them licking like kittens. Both sucking in and letting their testicles loose at opposite times. I knew that their tongues and lips were touching at points. Like their hands were as both grabbed my ass. At first Lucy just did for support but then she was groping curiously.

Rebecca was the first to move up, take my dick in her mouth again, bobbing her head. She'd apologized more than once about the wet way she sucked dick, said she couldn't help it. Said with my "big one" it was worse than "other times". Each and every time I'd assured her that I liked it, preferred it. Eventually that had sunk in and her blow-jobs had gotten SO much better because she wasn't concentrating and keeping tidy. That said her drool ran down my shaft, into Lucy's grip on my dick, and through. I swear I felt my sister take a lick high up, like she was tasting that drool.

"Thank you," Lucy whispered when my girlfriend gave it over, and she quickly put me in her mouth.

Rebecca was used to her own spit. She dipped back down after watching Lucy bashfully wrap her lips around me again, and bob her head. Cheeks coming away wet as she gave each testicle a once over, as she kissed and licked up the length of my shaft, even over Lucy's hand. When she got back up Lucy aimed it at her mouth and she gladly took it. Lucy's blue eyes tracking all Rebecca's movements, the way she tilted her head side to side as she bobbed rapidly. And of course the spit that ran out continually.

"Him... It... Between..." Rebecca couldn't seem to make sentences still, but she pointed.

"Oh shit yes!" I agreed, Lucy just smiled wickedly like this was something she'd been mentally prepared for. Hoping for. So I gave her some more. "I want to see my dick between your perfect ten tits."

"They're gonna feel so good for you." She promised but seemed unable to figure out how to get it done.

Rebecca came up behind her and like a movie where the guy shows the girl how to swing a bat or throw a spiral my girlfriend showed my sister how to titty fuck. We'd done it more than a few times, I liked the sight of her trying, she liked that it seemed to work. Still she'd had no real practical experience with doing it with big tits like Lucy's. But she knew the principle. Together they got me between the massive mammaries, wedged in there and coated with Rebecca's spit. My girl's grip was suspiciously overtop of my sister's nipples, her hands sandwiched between them and my thighs. While my cock was nestled between the two heavenly tits, and four hands pushing it all tight.

"Oh my god that feels so good!" Lucy whimpered as we all moved as one, Rebecca and Lucy leaning forward and back, me sawing my dick up and down. My sister's eyes were locked on my cock peeking out from and disappearing into her bountiful breasts. "Oh my god Dean! Deaaannn!"

"Shit yes! Fucking perfect tens wrapped around my dick." It was so hot, so good, the tits sure but the two women more so. Pressed together while pressing into me. I could feel when Rebecca started to play with those pink nipples of my sibling, saw it in Lucy's eyes. "Both of you are perfect tens. And these tits are tens too."

At the moment I believed it. Lucy's eyes drifted shut, letting the compliments pour over her like a hot shower on a winter's day. I touched both of their faces, their cheeks. Let my thumb intrude over their lips, they both sucked them in without hesitation, with looks of lust. Rebecca leaning up and over Lucy's shoulder, taking licks of my penis head like she was playing a porno version of whack-a-mole. Then pulling back to let us both see the drool come off her tongue, into Lucy's cleavage, and over my dick.

"Ooooh sis that... that's nice." Lucy was not lying either, she clearly liked how it lubricated my movement as well as just the dirty pervy sight of it.

"You do it." Becca offered, my blushing smiling prettily sister closing her eyes to lean over, spitting like a girl. It came out over her lip but went right to her chin, then down onto her breast. I guided it over to her cleavage, Rebecca giggled. "More. Again."

Like it was as embarrassing as it was exciting Lucy nodded, tried again. It was the same effect but only coincidentally did it get where it needed to go. All the while Rebecca looked at her like she wanted to kiss her. She settled with partially standing, turning her lips up to me. I leaned over my sister to kiss my girlfriend, it was damn hot!

"Shit!" I said, I don't know how long later. Rebecca had broke from my mouth to my dick twice, Lucy had failed (sexily) in getting her spit into her cleavage as many times. My balls tightened up against my body, my end was inevitable. "Beautiful girls I'm gonna cum. Oh shit! How do you..."

"What are you three up to?" My brother's girlfriend asked even though it was very obvious what we were up too.

Rebecca literally fell over, starting in surprise at the intrusion then diving toward the bed to hide her nakedness. Lucy clung to me and buried her face into my stomach, I didn't remember how my shirt came off. I... Only because I had nowhere to go, I stayed firm. Saw the way she walked in. Her face as she did so. Maybe it was because I was a light breeze away from exploding, maybe it was wishful thinking, or maybe she was easy to read. I knew she'd been watching a while. I knew she'd waited till just now to come in. It was like a porn scene.

With everything moving in slow motion I felt hyper focused, noting a skimpy red lace item sticking out of the pocket of her sweater. Aware how she didn't come over with her eyes and face turned to the side, even though I was naked and Lucy half so. She came over unable to look away. And her sweater was twisted weirdly. I'm pretty sure a couple more buttons were down than earlier. Mostly it was the open urgent need in her pretty face. A face that I'd fantasized about a thousand times, one that was twice as attractive as Rebecca and maybe three times as much as my sister.

"Where do you want my cum sis?" I asked Carlee, unable to believe my boldness and by the squeaks from my two lovers they couldn't believe it either.

"Ha! What makes you..."

"It's coming. Either you get it or my real sister's face and tits do." I cut her off since there was no time for games.

"Inside me!" Carlee, my brother's long time girlfriend lifted her fashionable skirt to point at what was indeed a bare pussy. She had taken off her panties and put them haphazardly in her pocket.

She pushed Lucy aside. Grabbed my dick hard by the base, which was as much like kinking a hose as it was squeezing the pressure back. I grunted in mixed pain and pleasure. My brother's hot brunette girlfriend stared at my intensely erect cock way more than her small soft hand could hold. Cupped my full balls which were still tight to my body from what they thought was momentary release.

"Lay down." It wasn't a request but I think she knew she didn't have to request anything of me.

I lay down right there on the cold basement floor. My topless girlfriend and sister watching with very similar expressions of surprise. The suspicion that she was watching was confirmed when she ran a finger through her gash. It was sloppy wet, I was hit by the delicious smell of her even before she started coming down to join me holding her skirt up. My sexy someday sister-in-law squatted over me. Taking hold of my dick again and rubbing it at her pussy.

"I'm not taking birth control anymore." I wasn't in her yet, but she had my tip firmly parked between her bald labia. Snuggled nicely in the wet VERY warm pussy I'd often dreamed of fucking. She stared down at me, daring me to deny her as she went on. "I've been off of them for a year but somehow he knows, he always pulls out. I hoped..." She ran me up till I was snuggled against her clit, tapped a thumb into my pre-cum. "That this stuff would be enough, people say it's enough. Doctors. But... nothing." Then her eyes filled with desire, need, and longing that was not just sexual. "Will you come inside me?"

"Yes!" It was pretty horrible but if I was literally just messing around with my older sister, what else was I gonna say?

A painfully joyful expression crossed her face, and she sat on me. I hissed arching myself up into her. She was so tight and so wet my brain wanted to deny it. At the same time she cried out like she'd just taken the business end of a baseball bat inside her, instead of just my cock. Her fingers dug into my chest. Her oh so pretty face was twisted beautifully in shocked pleasure. Starting from her head she curled up and sagged onto me, then slide up till her face was next to mine.

"You're bigger than him!" It was a whisper only meant for me, I cursed under my breath. The lips brushing my ear became her tongue, she kissed my cheek dangerously close to my mouth. "If once isn't enough you'll cum inside me again won't you?"

"Yes." I promised trying to fuck her but she was dead weight a top me, all except for her mouth and nuzzling face.

"Over and over until it takes?" But this time she was kissing the corner of my mouth, using just the tip of her tongue to slip into it. When I tried to turn to get her lips she blocked me with her forehead. Not forcing me to agree first, I didn't think, but gradually losing her willpower to fight it. "You promise?"

"Yes!" I agreed for the third time, and she rocked upward again wiggling her cunt over my dick till I was absolutely all the way inside her. "Oh fuck yes!"

"Don't cum yet!" It wasn't a command but a plea.

"What?" The sharp tug she'd given me had driven it off. Some. Out of the yard but still well within sight, the miserable expression on her face told me what she needed now. A come of her own first. I knew I didn't have it in me, no way. "Rebecca, my love, help your sister out."

Carlee blinked, clearly those were not the words she'd thought she'd hear. So far away from what she expected that she just couldn't piece them together. Rebecca understood, her submissive nature even deeper than I'd ever known. Deeper than I ever would have found out without the help of my tit proud sister.

Rebecca timidly came out of her hiding place on the far side of the couch, trying to cover herself as she crawled over. Not like a sexy seductive cat but as a scared mouse. Carlee saw her only when she was right there. Trying to wrestle with my words and my big dick inside her she glanced at my girlfriend blearily. I had no idea what Rebecca would do. I expected her to look at me for some kind of clarification, but she didn't. She went behind her much as she'd been behind Lucy moments ago. Only this time she held the skirt in one hand and touched Carlee's pussy with the other.

"That's not..." But whatever she was about to say drifted away at the pleasure my girlfriend's fingers brought. She shook her head a few times, trying to deny Rebecca or the sensations Rebecca was bringing. But it hadn't just been me that had turned her on. Finally the head shakes turned to a nod, a whimper, and then a moan. "Oh god that feels good!"

I don't know if it was good for her or she knew how close I was and didn't want me cuming just yet. She rolled her hips, rotating my penis all around inside her. It felt amazing but it was hamburger compared to steak. It was good but it would take a while of this, even in her tight pussy, to get me splurting. While tantalizing me she arched up, reaching behind herself to take hold of my topless girlfriend. Craning her head to the side, putting Rebecca's mouth to a spot she'd bared.

Rebecca was looking right at me when she started necking my someday sister-in-law and likely baby momma. I saw her take the first kiss, I saw her like it, I saw her greed and need for more as she practically attacked Carlee's neck.

"Oh my god! You two! You two are the best!" Carlee cried out, one hand clawing at my chest and the other clinging to Rebecca. Carlee's top was loose fitting, Rebecca hooked the collar with her teeth and yanked it aside. Eagerly kissed and tasted what she'd freshly bared, won more blissful moans from the prettier near thirty year old. "Yes! Becca! SIS! BRO! YES!"

When she started riding me Becca couldn't keep kissing her. After a ten second warm-up she couldn't even rub her clit anymore. Rebecca rolled off to her side, to watch. Her small hand finding mine. Squeezing it like she was giving me courage at the doctor's before a shot. No she was giving me her permission! Which was nice to have but the way Carlee rode me ensured even if I was wholly unwilling I'd be cuming soon. She rose up all the way and dropped right down. Rose up and dropped. Rose up so far I could see Lucy kneeling almost exactly where I'd left her, twisted around watching. My sister looking miserable, perhaps prettier than I'd ever seen her, but miserable.

It was all too much for me. Luckily it was for my future sister-in-law too. Between what my dick did, my girlfriend's inexperienced fingers had done, and I'm reasonably sure what her own fingers had done before she'd come out from the stairway hallway. She came about a millisecond after I did. Felt my cock swell inside her and she came before the first load rocketed out of me. We came together, she took it sitting up on me for as long as she could, then whip cracked down. Grasping my face in her hands, kissing me.

"Ooooh Bro! Brother! Yes! Fucking fill me up with that stuff! Get me fucking pregnant! Get me pregnant like your brother won't!" She cried between kissing me, forcing her tongue into my mouth. All the while her body shifted about on me, hunching up and collapsing, rolling left and right, taking load after load of my cum. Then sitting up again, smashing her cunt into my dick a half dozen times like she was trying to ensure it was all the way in. Making sure I was putting my medicine into the right spot. "He's gonna marry me! When I'm pregnant he's finally gonna marry ME!"

"FUCK!" I growled, totally turned on by her spewing her plan like some porno villian.

I cursed again looking over to see my girlfriend nodding her head, biting her bottom lip. The exact same expression she'd had the other week when we'd watched some romantic movie and the male lead had confessed his love to the female lead. Not so much with Lucy who came into view to my left, opposite of Rebecca. Still with that miserable expression on her face, but her fingers reaching out to me. I took her hand and a part of the miserable look faded, but she held back.

"Yes! Oh yes! That big load... Oh god that's gotta do it!" Fingernails back to clawing my chest but in a happy content way. Flicking a glance left and right she wiggled on me, twitching at the pleasure it brought. "Just a little bit longer sisters. Let me make sure he put it where it needs to go. Then he's all yours. I don't think you'll have to work to get him hard again, he's still big and stiff."

It was the truth. How could I go limp with that tight pussy still death gripping my dick? Knowing she was the first woman to want my seed to impregnate her. With my dorky topless huge breasted sister and my cute amazing girlfriend waiting their turn, for whatever I could give them. Whatever I wanted.

"Okay!" She purred after another few moments, another few wiggles.

"Shit!" Cursing as the hot oven pulled away from my very happy dick, she didn't just cup but corked her pussy as soon as I was out of her.

"Oh wait," Please! Please! I cried internally as she stared at my messy member. Guilt coming onto her face, not at what she'd done but over what a slut she thought she'd be if she gave in. But the slut won and she gave in. "I should probably clean up after myself."

"Oh yes!" I let loose as she came back, this time with her mouth orifice to envelope my penis.

It was fresh from her pussy and fresh from one of the biggest finishes of my life. There was stick and mess all over it. She licked it from my balls all the way up one side and down the other. The first couple noises she made were disconcerted, like she was doing rather unpleasant housework. Fake though knowing there was an audience and she shouldn't be enjoying this. Then she couldn't help herself. Groaning as she continued to hold her cunt and lick my dick. Clean it and moan at each portion she cleaned. Licked it till there was not a spot left anywhere.

"As good as when I first came in." She said after panting for several seconds and staring at me, clearly wanting more. Maybe thinking of climbing back on me to make me a mess again, until Lucy shifted and got her attention. Her face beat red she got up quickly, collecting her things before stumbling away. "I'll... You three still got forty or forty-five minutes. Turkey is taking longer than expected."

Then she was gone. Running into the shadows of the short hallway that lead upstairs. I didn't hear the door up top open and close, but I hadn't when she'd come down. Somehow I didn't think she'd leave. I doubted she'd get to the top of the stairs but if she did, she'd wander back. Maybe not join us but she'd watch. Again.

After she was gone both the two women left just stayed where they were. Lucy stared at me, looking for something in my eyes every time my attention swiveled to her. Rebecca stared at my dick like she'd never wanted it more. I just lay there, still recovering, a bit worried that now that it wasn't wrapped up by Carlee's heavenly cunt that it would deflate.

Lucy gave in first. After I got nothing from Rebecca from my imploring smile (And my hard-on stayed a hard-on) my attention moved to my sister. Who finally saw whatever it was she was looking for, sighed in relief. Taking the hand holding hers and kissing it; the back of it, my knuckles, my palm, moving slowly to my wrist.

"Did..." Rebecca's voice husky she had to clear her throat before she tried again. "Would you give her a ten?"

"Yes, for sure." I told my girlfriend honestly.

"I liked it too!" All raspy like someone had tortured the truth out of her, glancing at Lucy.

Hint! Hint!

My sister wasn't paying attention by that time she wasn't just kissing her way up to the inner part of my elbow, she was licking it. Staying there because my hands were right at her breasts, which hung down. I pulled my sister to me. She came willingly enough, threw herself at my mouth when she saw that was what I wanted. We kissed again, harder and longer than before while I held my girlfriend's hand. Lucy climbing partially on top of me, her breasts felt so SO good pressing into my chest, my hand running up and down her bare back.

It took a long time to break the kiss. Mostly because I didn't want too. I'd never felt such eagerness in a mouth before my sibling's. Once I got it in my head to really stop it took a bit to get her to stop, but she finally got the idea. Blinking at the sight of Rebecca right there, who'd leaned in to lovingly kissing my shoulder. When I sat up it sort of forced both of them too. We all knelt there in a triangle. Me wondering how I could have gotten so lucky. Wanting to burst out laughing when I realized they were probably thinking the same thing, just as hard.

"Kiss my sister." It was like I'd released her from her leash, she practically tackled Lucy.