Working Up an Appetite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought maybe my sibling would resist, some, or fully. She didn't. She just fell into kissing Rebecca in the same way she'd fell into kissing me. It didn't seem to matter to her. She was so hard up for attention she didn't care at this point. It was beautiful, the two of them together, so I just watched for a while. Rebecca atop Lucy found those breasts, starting on her nipples.

It was easy to strip my girlfriend naked. I dragged the white sweater and green dress off as one, she seemed relieved when they were gone. Unable to resist I groped her taut tiny ass, gave it a spank. Admired the green panties that almost matched her dress, before taking them off her. Running my fingers over the sexy bare bottom. I didn't need to peel them open to see all the lovely insides, her butt naturally did that for me.

Maybe Rebecca wanted to see what my sister's virginate pussy looked like, maybe Lucy realized what I was doing. Gasping they nuzzled but didn't kiss, Rebecca raising up to give me access to my sister's dark decorative expensive jeans. After getting them undone I hooked both panties and pants. Her panties appeared to be plain old white ones anyway. Expecting a full cache of hair (For some reason that's what a virgin pussy looked like in my head!) I was pleasantly surprised to see it well trimmed. Not hairless like Carlee's but there was a fat landing strip of half inch long blond hair, all of it soaked.

"Is... that a ten too?" Rebecca asked of my sister's pussy.

Lucy let out a whimper as I leaned in slowly, giving her time to stop me or shy away. Nope, she ever so slightly pushed her crotch in my direction, I took a full tongued taste of her. Spread her lightly furry mound with two fingers and took another. It was good. She was delicious, then again I was so keyed up it probably didn't matter. I licked several times, mostly attending to the tiny purplish clit that was barely significant amongst the rest of her labia. Her cries were surprised, she had no idea anything could feel so good, I licked hard and fast. Faster than I ever could with Rebecca. Her long clitoris was the most sensitive one I'd ever come across, usually only took a couple dozen licks to get her crying out in bliss. She usually stopped me or slowed me down well before now, I relished the sensation of licking a delicious cunt without a hair trigger.

"Dean, mmmm that feels so good." I pulled away, from the sweet treat as the sound of footsteps above us caught my attention.

Above us was the dining room. If they were setting the table then the Holiday meal was a lot closer than forty or forty-five minutes. The one thing that would stop this from ever happening again was getting busted by mom or grandma. Or mom AND grandma. It pained me but I consoled myself with knowing it would happen again, these two wanted it as much as I did.

"Fuck! You're tens all over Lucy," Licking my lips, trying to talk myself into a few more minutes of just tongue banging my sibling.

She closed her eyes hard, pumping her crotch up at me probably without even knowing she was doing it. A hand on each cheek I pulled Rebecca down, lining up and mashing their very different cunts together. Rebecca instantly let out a groan of ecstasy, to Lucy it was clearly hamburger vs. steak. She clung to my girlfriend trying to look over her, around her, as I scooted between their legs. Spread them until I could wedge the top my half of my prick between the sandwiched twats.

Luckily Lucy had Rebecca's face tight into the crook of her neck and shoulder, because she let out a loud cry of bliss. Lucky because Lucy wasn't so quiet either. Her blue eyes were huge, staring at me. I could see for a moment or two she believed I was inside her, that I'd taken her virginity. She was let down a moment later when I pulled back, and she realized what was happening. I had a clit above and below my dick. Their labias to both sides. Rebecca's ass in my hands I started "fucking" them both.

"Dean! Yes!" My girlfriend got out, pushing up out of Lucy's death grip, nodding over her shoulder at me.

You gotta get used to this! I told myself as I quickly felt my own second orgasm coming. Dialed all the way up like this there was nothing I could do, it was literally like my first times again. However fast I was gonna get off my girlfriend was way ahead of me, with the direct clitoral stimulation. While this was a first time for me, a first time with two women, it was THE first time for my sister, first time for anything. When Rebecca in her lust arched her back up and sucked on Lucy's nipple, while I was mashing their cunts together while fucking them, she was well ahead of me too.

They sung a chorus of "Oh my god!" and dozens of "YES!" and so many plaintive "Dean!" that I felt like a king. Rebecca couldn't take it for long, she never could. She shifted right, then left, then blocked me from either of their cunts by shoving herself down till she was sitting on the floor. Lucy was nodding, it had been too much for her too, but didn't seem to mind Rebecca's wet kisses all over her breasts.

"Fuck!" I growled, wishing I would have jammed it inside Rebecca but then Carlee was back.

"We've got to hurry!" She told us as she grabbed hold of me, pulling me over top of her.

"Yes I know!" We both got me back inside her in record speed, I plunged all the way in. Losing a few seconds in the sheer enjoyment of being back inside her vice tight cunt. Cursing, "Fuck me!"

"No, fuck me!" I could smell my cum on her breath and thought her pussy was way too clean. A growl of carnal wicked lust hit me as I imagined what was undoubtedly true. She'd been there the whole time in the shadows, cupping one hand to her pussy while licking the other, then swapping. Swapping and fingering herself till she was empty, and seeing her opportunity for more. "Fuck me!"

I bent her knees to her chest, wishing her top was off because I knew she had tits that would contend with Lucy's. Bending her over because I could see her ripe ass, and drill down deep inside her. Wanting her to remember how big I was so she'd come back for more. More when I could concentrate on just her. More when I could get her completely naked and really REALLY fulfil my fantasies.

"YES! DEAN! YES!" She sounded much like the other two but her pussy was vocal as well, wet sloppy sounds that proved she hadn't gotten ALL my cum.

We might have lasted a couple more minutes if Lucy and Rebecca didn't join in. Rebecca reaching in to rub at Carlee's clit again, once more she got that expression like she wanted to stop it, but couldn't get the willpower up too. Lucy clearly wanted to be included this time. She knelt right up against us, grabbing me and pulling my face to her lips. I kissed Lucy, fucking Carlee awkwardly which she didn't notice because my girlfriend was diddling her again. Then Rebecca was pressed up against me too and they were both kissing me, me and each other. They held down Carlee's legs while I got to grab both their tits. Big and small. Sister and girlfriend. All while fucking my future sister-in-law.

Even though it hadn't been but long ago when I came this time it was like a nuclear bomb. I cried out into Lucy's mouth, who happened to be kissing me at the moment of impact. She whispered her empathy for my bliss, kissing my face. Rebecca sucked hard on my neck, enough to leave a mark. Probably dangerously long we all sort of stayed like that. My orgasm going from huge throbbing pulses to dainty twitches. My sister and girlfriend's kisses dialing down to quick pecks from each of them, Carlee pushing up underneath us to be let free.

"Not yet!" Lucy said when I dropped off and Carlee tried to stretch out. She drew a line from our someday sister-in-law's bald beaver to her belly. "You gotta stay like this so it settles in."

"Yeah!" Rebecca agreed, dragging some cum that had gotten free back up to her twice fucked pussy, pushing it back inside the hotter older woman.

"Yes! Oh yes sissy! Keep it all inside me!" Carlee was wild for the idea.

They tried, it was a totally dirty hot sight to watch them too. I'd dumped a lot inside her but I think staying in that position for so long had her muscles twitching. The more they did that the more that leaked out. The more that came out the more that the two younger girls struggled to keep it in. By the end they were both just playing in it. Fingering Carlee to a third (More than that with how many times she'd done it in the shadows!) orgasm Rebecca finally unable to help herself, doing what she'd been holding back from doing the entire time. Diving into Carlee's pussy and licking it clean.

"Turkey time!" Mom called from the top of the stairs, slamming the door closed again.

Rebecca and Carlee both got extremely embarrassed, guilty expressions on their faces. My girlfriend's happened to be glazed over with the remnants of my cum. A pre-dinner snack I almost burst out laughing thinking of. Both of them diving away, Rebecca crawling behind the far side of the couch again. Lucy and I, even though we really had the most to be embarrassed about, just stayed cuddled close where we'd come together to watch the two "Not Yet" Smitts. After a second when we knew it was safe we laughed, they eventually laughed at themselves.

We all hurriedly got dressed, tried to straighten each other out as best as possible, then went upstairs. The table was set. The turkey was done and at the center, so many sides all around it that we should have had twice the number of people. Even then there would have been left overs.

"Wait!" Mom said before we could all dig in. My stomach was rumbling and the insane, incestous, orgiastic fuck we had downstairs had really worked up an appetite. She held up her cup. "I think we should all say something we are thankful for." It didn't take much of a guilt-trip to get us all to nod agreement. "I'm thankful for family. It grows," Motioning toward my girlfriend and my brother's girl. "It shrinks." This was said in a whisper, thinking about had dad had left her about this time last year. "But it's the best thing we have in our lives."

"Cheers!" We all agreed and drank.

"I'm thankful for family too." Rebecca said quickly, even though nobody else was jumping on the chance to be next. "It's not something I ever had before but it's something I really enjoy being apart of." I was not a hundred percent sure this toast wasn't about what happened downstairs. "I hope to be part of it for a long time."

"Dean loves you dear, he said it last week, you'll be part of it for a long time." Grandma said, with a dismissive wave of her hand even though it was a huge thing to Rebecca who wore a blissfully happy smile.

"I'm thankful that most of my family chooses to be here with us." Grandma was not happy with my aunt and her family, or my brother.

"I'm thankful that my team is winning." Grandpa said absently, leaning in his chair to continue watching the game on TV.

"I love your grandson too! Dean. I love Dean." Rebecca seemingly had to say, almost yelling it out, embarrassment at doing so.

"Cheers that somebody does." Grandpa said raising his glass, we all drank.

"I'm thankful for family too!" Grandpa made the, move it along gesture as Carlee spoke up. "You all help me and Jimmy out so much. We don't say thank you enough." Her eyes flicked to me for half a second. "Y'all are always so good to me. Every time I need something one of you is there to give it to me. Family!"

"Cheers!" we all drank and looked to Lucy.

"Family," She agreed, looking around at everyone with a smile. "No matter how low you get they are there to help build you up. When nobody can make you feel good about yourself, they do." Her eyes went to me, god damn I was racking in the thanks today! Then a bemused smile crossed her face. "Well all your family except for your old grumpy ass grandpa."

Everyone laughed at that, even grandpa. And we finally got to dig in. We did a good job of taking down a large portion of the meal. We were still trying, sans grandpa who'd moved back to his favorite recliner, when Jimmy arrived. He hugged his wife, but only kissed the top of her head, which seemed odd. Good because I would have actually felt bad if he did, even though I'm sure the meal would have washed away any remnants of my cum.

Eventually we did have to leave the table. The younger folk took over cleaning all the dishes. While we did that Mom went home, wanting to get up early for the Black Friday shopping. Jimmy and Carlee left, she'd ridden with mom so she could just go home with my brother without leaving a car. I was supposed to take Lucy home but instead we went back to Rebecca's place. It was a tight fit for all of us to sleep in her bed but we made it work.