Working with Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he came back with glasses and the open bottle, he looked at me in the hot tub and seemed hesitant again. But I was already in it, so he walked over, handed me my glass and then, after taking off his shirt, climbed in next to me. We resumed our positions, him in the corner, me sat next to him, and clinked glasses.

"Happy birthday, Daddy," I said.

"Thank you, love," he replied, looking at me searchingly. I knew he was trying to work out what I was up to, judge how he felt about it and how he should react. I wanted him to give in to me and I gave him a smile.

"I might have another present for you," I said, softly, giggling a little behind my glass.

"Oh?" Dad asked, still a little distant.

"I'll give it to you later, once we've eaten," I said, still trying to draw him in. "I think you'll like it."

There was a slight pause, and then he said, "What kind of thing is it?"

Even I knew that was flirting. I giggled again and watched Dad drain his glass, uncharacteristically. "You'll have to wait and see," I said, eyeing his empty glass. "Let me get you a refill."

Before he could protest I stood up and leant over to get the bottle from the table next to the hot tub. My boobs were inches from him and I knew my bum looked amazing like this. I leant close to him to refill his glass, my nipples practically touching him, then snuggled back down under the water. Dad was looking stunned and I would have bet that the bulge in his trunks had just got a little bigger. I was dying to find out.

"What about dinner?" Dad asked, sipping his glass.

"Another glass won't hurt," I said, firmly. "Speaking of which..." I finished my glass and was about to repeat my performance, but Dad put his hand on my shoulder and held me in place.

"I'll do it," he said, equally firmly, standing up and reaching for the bottle. It was getting dusky so I couldn't say for sure, but I was confident that his trunks were poking out a little as he filled my glass up again. I was giving daddy an erection... I felt another thrill and felt the bubbles in the drink fizz in my mouth. So close, just a little more.

I got a little closer to him in the tub and leant against his chest, holding my glass close to me. "I've had a great holiday," I said to him.

"Me, too, it's really been relaxing," Dad said in return.

"I hope you've had a good birthday," I added, my free hand snaking under the water and resting on his thigh, just where the bottom of his trunks was. Dad glanced down at me, his neck moving jerkily, but I pretended I hadn't noticed and sipped my champagne.

"Um, yes," he said, sounding unfocused. Perfect. Without saying anything else, I gently traced my hand upwards, along his trunks, inwards, and turned my head so I could look at him. He was looking intently at me and our eyes met.

"Do you want your present now?" I asked, breathlessly, my fingers finding his hard bulge, skimming upwards. He was definitely hard for me. I wrapped my fingers around his shaft softly and stroked down, then up, only moving an inch, then back down, and my heart was in my mouth because I was about to give Dad a-

"I'm going to go and, uh, have a bath," Dad said, totally abruptly, pushing me away hard enough that I almost dropped my glass. He stood up and, before I could react, climbed out of the hot tub, walking back to the apartment without looking back. I watched him go and lock himself in the bathroom and, frustrated beyond belief, I clenched my fist, looking down at my fingers which had been so close. I grabbed my phone.

Dani: HELP ME!! I almost got my hands on his cock but he's pushed me away and gone for a bath

Mandy: Tell me EVERYTHING

I texted furiously.

Dani: We're in the hot tub, I'm in my sexy bikini, topless, he's seen my tits. I was sitting close to him and he let me put my hand on his cock through his trunks, but then he just jumped up and went off to the bath

Mandy: He wants you, he just can't accept it, you need to be in that bath with him, make it happen

I drained my glass of champagne and put it down. Mandy was right. I wanted this and I knew Dad did. He was just too nervous to accept it. This was our time. I climbed out of the hot tub and pushed my bikini bottoms down my legs, kicking them away. Completely naked, I walked into the house, trying not to drip too much. The bathroom door was locked, but it was the simple kind which had a slot on the outside so it could be unlocked if it got stuck inside. Stepping quickly into my room, I fished a metal nail file out of my makeup bag and went back to the door, jammed the file into the slot and, with a jerk, unlocked the door.

Dad stared at me, eyes wide, as I stepped into the steamy bathroom, wearing nothing. He was in the bath and in the half-second between me opening the door and him realising what was going on, I could see his hand down between his legs.

I marched straight over to the bath, Dad trying to get up and protest but I pushed him down and climbed into the bath. The water was hotter than I usually liked to draw my baths but I ignored that, taking advantage of the large bathtub and sitting astride Dad's legs, my hands on his shoulders, my boobs at his eye level and, as I lowered myself down, my pussy pressed against his hard cock.

"Danielle, I-" he started to say, but I put a finger on his lips, rolling my hips so my clit rubbed against his shaft. Fuck, that felt good.

"Daddy, I want to be your wife," I said, slowly, finding a composure I never knew I had. I think it was because I was speaking from the heart.

"Dani-"

I shook my head. "Daddy, admit to yourself that you want me," I told him. He looked back at me, then slowly nodded. I smiled.

I leant forward, lifting my hips up, and whispered, "Now, fuck your daughter."

We were in perfect sync as he reached down and lifted up his cock, angled perfectly so that as I sat my hips back, the head of it pressed into me. I kept moving back, hearing him groan with satisfaction, his cock pushing into my soaking wet pussy inch by inch, using my weight to keep pushing until I had gone as far as I could.

"Your cock's inside me," I whispered, still looking into his eyes.

He looked back for a moment, then reached his hand up and cupped one of my tits, breaking into a smile.

"I'm starting to think you're a bit of a slut, Danielle Metcalfe," Dad said, rubbing his thumb over my nipple and making me gasp slightly.

"Me? A slut? No way," I grinned back, moving my hips so his cock moved back out of me an inch, then pushed it back in.

"Yes, Dani, a sexy little slut who's been desperate for Daddy's cock," he said, brushing my nipple again. "I know you think you've got what you want but are you sure you can handle it?"

It was my turn for my eyes to go wide. I had never seen this side of my dad before, assertive and commanding. "Yes, daddy," I replied, almost automatically, wondering whether this was just an elaborate dream.

He moved his hips and drove his cock into me. I moaned, shocked by how intense it felt. I had thought I was taking most of his cock at first but he showed me there was still more. His hand slid down my wet skin from my nipple, over my tummy to my hip and then my arse and he gripped me there, holding me in place effortlessly as he pushed his cock deep into me again.

"Oh fuck," I said, feeling myself starting to lose control. Neither of the previous times I';d had sex had felt anything like as intense as this.

Holding my arse in place he started to fuck me, building up a rhythm, the water in the bath splashing around us. My boobs bounced a little every time he thrusted inside, and I had to hold his shoulders tightly to keep my balance. He kept going, only speeding up, pushing deep into me over and over, and I dimly began to realise that I was going to cum. The orgasm hit me and then passed quickly - strangely, one of the least intense orgasms I'd ever had. But the first one I'd ever had during sex and that thrilled me. My moans were louder and regular now.

"Dani, are you on birth control?" he asked, between grunts of exertion.

Memories of awkward sex education classes and enthusiastic middle-aged women handing out leaflets about contraception came back to me and suddenly had new meaning.

"No," I admitted. Actually getting Dad's cock inside me had felt like such a remote dream, I hadn't given it much thought. There were condoms in my bag, but that was it.

"We need to use it," Dad said, just as firmly as he'd spoken to me before.

"I've got condoms," I added, hastily, and Dad laughed over the splashing.

"You brought condoms on holiday with me? What was I saying about you being a slut, Danielle?"

I giggled. "Yes, daddy," I replied, and with an effort, he pushed deep inside me again and held himself there for a second before pulling out gently, leaving me kneeling over him, panting.

He pushed me to sit down on him, his cock between my thighs, and I reached down to stroke it. Wrapping my hand around it was such a special feeling, seeing Dad react, his low moan and his grip on me tightening. I began working my hand up and down it, the water starting to splash, and within a few seconds Dad pushed his hips up into me and I saw, to my delight, his cock shooting pulses of soft white cum into the water.

For a moment I feared that, now he'd cum, he would regret what we'd done. I looked up at him, making eye contact for a moment, and I could see desire written all over his face. I broke into a giggle and he wrapped his arms around me, standing up and taking me with him, the power in his arms surprising me. We got out of the bath and Dad grabbed a towel from the rack, taking my hand and leading me through to his bedroom. I noticed he had barely unpacked, most of his clothes still in his suitcase, neatly folded, but before I could see much of anything else he'd laid the towel out on the bed and he put me on top of it, handling me gently but still just rough enough to send a shiver of arousal through me.

Lying on my back on the towel, Dad standing over me, I was expecting him to get on top and fuck me again. But he just admired my naked body for a moment, tracing his fingers along the outside of my thigh, then dropped to his knees and spread my legs apart. If I hadn't been so turned on I would have felt embarrassed about being so exposed like this, with Dad looking right at my pussy, but he gently put his hands on my inner thighs and kissed them. His rough lips brushed my soft skin and I moaned softly, looking up at the ceiling, feeling him working his way closer and closer, teasing with which direction he'd go next. Then in a moment his lips were on my sensitive clit and I moaned, loud, looking down at his dark hair between my thighs. He was concentrating, but he glanced up and we made eye contact again, his eyes hungry.

This was the first time in my life anyone had licked my pussy and I had no idea it could feel so good. Maybe the forbidden aspect of it being Dad who was licking me helped, but I felt electric. Each touch of his tongue sent crackles through me, waves and jolts, the sensations rising and falling but all building upwards. I almost didn't feel his fingers touching me too, gently spreading me, one of them pushing inside, gliding through my wetness. It was when he pressed it firmly against my g-spot that my eyes widened and I moaned again, suddenly very aware of it. His tongue had found a rhythm on my clit, pressing hard, but I knew I liked an even firmer pressure when I was touching myself. So, timidly, I reached down, afraid of breaking the magic spell, and pulled him closer, increasing the pressure. He took it in his stride, hitting the perfect rhythm now, and my moans were nearly constant, filling the room. Like when I masturbated, I could smell how turned on I was, every sense in my body turning its focus to my pussy. Dad kept going, hardly deviating, just relentlessly licking and pressing with his finger, and I dug my fingernails into the bedsheets.

"Oh, fuck, Daddy, yes," I finally said, almost screaming the words, my thighs quivering as he made me cum. It was the first time anyone else had made me orgasm without me assisting in some way, and it was a whole-body experience. I was seeing stars, the world spinning. My nipples actually ached with desire, and as I came down from the orgasm I let go of the sheets and squeezed them, sending another delicious shot of electricity through me.

Panting, I relaxed my legs, my head lying back, which Dad took as his cue to gently remove his finger and look up at me. I knew he was looking at me, but suddenly I couldn't even find the energy to look back. I was exhausted. All the cumulative effort of the last few weeks had paid off and now I was drained. Dad moved up the bed and climbed in beside me, his bare skin warm against mine. He kissed my cheek and then my lips, and I recognised the distinctive, but faint, taste of my own wetness on him. I sighed happily and Dad smiled.

"I love you, Daddy," I told him, feeling his soft cock touching my thigh and wondering how I was ever going to get the energy to keep going.

"I love you, Danielle," Dad said, kissing me again.

I'd fallen asleep so easily I was surprised, in a way, when I woke up. It was clearly morning and the Spanish sunshine was coming through the window of Dad's bedroom. I stirred and rolled onto my side, my neck slightly stiff from sleeping in a strange position. Dad wasn't in bed with me but I was still naked, my hair crazy from getting wet last night. Yawning, I rolled into a sitting position, feeling a sexy rush go through me as I remembered last night. Dad had fucked me. He'd made me cum. I'd made him cum, too.

But he wasn't waking up next to me, I thought to myself. Had he got cold feet in the night? Was he waiting for me to tell me we couldn't ever do this again? The thought of hearing that from him was almost too painful to contemplate. But, I told myself, I had to be ready for it. However, the new, braver, sexier Danielle said no. I wasn't going to wait to be told.

I used the mirror on Dad's dressing table to try and finger comb my hair back into some kind of normality, but it was still a bird's nest when I gave up, double-checked I looked OK otherwise, and opened the door of the bedroom. The apartment was quiet except for a gently sighing wind coming from the terrace, and in bare feet I moved silently to the kitchen.

Dad was sitting at the counter with coffee, looking out across the terrace. He'd put on shorts and a button-up shirt and looked relaxed, and incredibly attractive.

"Good morning, Daddy," I said, trying to sound sexy as I walked over to him, naked. The soft breeze coming into the apartment made my nipples slightly stiff as I stepped over to him and he noticed immediately, then caught himself and looked at me. I smiled happily.

"Dani-" he started, but stopped when I dropped to my knees, hands quickly undoing his shorts. They were loose-fitting and in a few seconds I had my hands on his cock, which was rapidly getting harder.

"We should talk," Dad said, at the second attempt.

"I'm listening," I replied, softly, before stroking his cock a few times and feeling it stiffening in my palm.

"It's just-" Dad went on, then paused because I had pushed out my tongue and licked his shaft, slowly, from the base upwards. He groaned. He tasted clean and I guessed he must have showered this morning, and then I realised that I hadn't showered at all and wondered if that might be a good idea.

"Dani, you're only nineteen and-" Dad tried to keep going, so I licked my lips and gently pushed the head of his cock into my mouth. He stopped trying to say anything, his hand snaking into my messy hair, which I took as a good sign and which felt loving and reassuring. I sucked, rubbing the underside of his cock with my tongue. Now I was actually giving Dad a blowjob, I desperately tried to remember what Mandy had told me about sucking cock - no teeth, lots of eye contact. I looked up at Dad suddenly, remembering that tip, and he was looking back down at me, eyes half-closed, clearly enjoying it. At least it didn't sound like he was about to stop me.

Dad didn't have some kind of nightmarishly large penis but I was surprised with how difficult it was to actually fit into my mouth at times. I had to focus on relaxing my jaw, and I became acutely aware that kneeling on the kitchen tiles wasn't easy on my knees, either. But I was determined, and each time Dad gasped or his cock pulsed I felt encouraged. I kept returning to Mandy's advice: things she'd learnt from an older cousin at a family Christmas and used so effectively on Charlie Thompson at school that, after they broke up, he begged her to take him back in front of practically everyone.

"Oh Dani, I'm getting close," Dad said, in a thick, reluctant voice. I smiled to myself, made an effort to push his cock half an inch further into my mouth, then suddenly realised that he meant he was going to cum and I hadn't given a second's thought to how that would work. Mandy's golden rule of three came to mind. 1: Lips tight. 2: Stroke his shaft. 3. Relax mouth. Then you could let him fill your mouth, and go and spit it into the sink. I got into position, Dad's cock rock hard and throbbing gently, my lips tight around it. I started stroking, firmly and probably way too fast, because before I could really think about how you were supposed to relax your mouth, Dad groaned and dug his fingers into my hair. I felt a pulse, then a jet of cum in my mouth. I wasn't relaxed and I panicked, instinctively swallowing and getting a strong taste. The second jet came just as I was swallowing and filled my mouth, and, to breathe, I let go with my lips, pulling away reflexively. His cum slid out of my mouth and I coughed, still stroking his shaft, and with a shock his third pulse hit me on the cheek. I squeezed my eyes tight shut and waited, feeling a fourth and a fifth on my nose and my lips, then he stopped pulsing so intensely and I risked opening one eye, coughing again and my eyes watering at the incredibly strong taste of cum.

"I'm so sorry, Dani," Dad apologised, letting go of me and leaning forward to see if I was okay. I looked up at him, managing a smile.

"It's okay, it was my fault, I wasn't really ready," I told him, feeling a blob of cum drip off my chin and land in my cleavage. I was surprised by how warm it was.

"I should have given you more warning, I was lost in it all," Dad said, helping me to my feet. My knees protested big time, but the gentle way he held my hands in his made me feel very loved and safe.

"I'll jump straight in the shower, it's fine," I assured him. He must have brought my phone in from wherever I left it the previous night because it was on the counter next to me, so I picked it up and walked back to the bathroom, a little dazed, knowing Dad's eyes were on me.

I set the shower to warm up and, once I was sure I wasn't going to drip cum on anything, I looked at myself in the mirror. Dad's cum was mostly on the left side of my face, covering my nose and cheek down to my chin. I resisted the urge to touch it and picked up my phone instead.

Mandy: What happened last night?? Tellme tellme tellme

Mandy: Tell me!!

I giggled. I had the perfect response. I held my phone up in front of me and held one hand across my chest to cover my tits, making a v-sign with my fingers and snapping a selfie. I checked it, and although my hair was a complete disaster zone, it did have that just-fucked look about it, and the bright lights in the bathroom meant that Dad's cum showed up clearly in the picture. I looked like an utter slut and I loved it.

Dani: mission successful ;) x

Mandy responded seconds later with six heart-eyes emojis, a jumble of random letters to express her excitement and then a love heart.

Mandy: I just opened that in the middle of a college lecture haha