Working with Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After showering and scrubbing my teeth in an effort to get the cum taste out of my mouth, I helped Dad pack all of our things up ready to go back to the airport and dressed in comfy travel clothes. The sexual tension between us had ebbed and it felt amazing just to relax next to Dad all the way home, resting my head on his shoulder and having his arm around me. I noticed one or two glances and stares from other passengers but we weren't doing anything inappropriate. And I didn't care if we were, I'd never see these people again. At baggage reclaim, I had my arm around Dad's and one woman was really staring, so I stared back, jammed Dad's arm between my tits and gave him a totally-not-appropriate kiss. That scared her off.

Arriving back along the familiar roads to the farm, trying to get used to the cold again, I felt like I was in love. It was so exciting to be on the threshold of a new chapter with Dad, the farm waiting for our attention and my new role as Dad's lover to incorporate into our daily lives. Derek was waiting at the house when we got back and immediately engaged Dad in a long story about a boundary fence that a tree had fallen on. This took most of the evening to discuss and Dad agreed to go and inspect it first thing the next morning. Derek finally left and Dad began getting ready to go to sleep, needing to be up early, and I was suddenly seized with anxiety that the rigours of daily life here might snuff out our relationship after all. I sat on the sofa, worrying, before Dad stuck his head through the doorway.

"Are you coming to bed?" he asked, casually, and I felt another rush of love.

"Yes, Daddy," I said, a little teasingly, and he smirked at me knowingly. I had expected him to simply grab me as soon as we got upstairs and throw me into bed or something, but instead he let me bring through some things from my bedroom to his and get myself comfortable on the empty side of the double bed before speaking. He sat on the bed next to me - I was sitting up, my hair brushed, wearing distinctly unsexy but very cosy flannel pyjamas.

"Dani, I wanted to talk to you about your mum," Dad said in a gentle way, looking at me.

I nodded slowly, my mind starting to race.

"I know we both miss her but... the last few days..." Dad said, losing his thread. He coughed a little. "Well, you remind me a lot of her. You're very alike. She was nineteen when we met."

I smiled. "I know how great she was," I told him, reaching out my hand and squeezing his. "I miss her too."

Dad sighed gently. "Nobody can ever live up to her, but... having you here is like having a tiny part of her here, too. If that makes sense."

"It makes sense," I agreed, squeezing his hand again.

"Strangely enough, I think she might approve of what we're doing," Dad chuckled. "She was always very open-minded."

I laughed. "I'm not trying to replace her, but if you can be happy with me, too, then I think she would be happy."

Dad nodded, then took a moment to collect himself. "I, um, have a request," he went on, getting up off the bed and walking over to a chest of drawers on his side of the bed and kneeling down to get to the bottom one.

"What?" I asked, intrigued, shamelessly trying to see over his shoulder.

"She bought this before she got ill," Dad said, standing up and putting a paper-wrapped package on the bed. "She always said she'd surprise me with it when she got better, but, as you know..."

I reached over and picked it up. "It's clothes?" I asked, seeing that it hadn't been opened.

"It was for our anniversary..." Dad hinted, and I blushed slightly.

"Give me five minutes," I told him, climbing out of bed and taking the package to the bathroom.

Inside was a corset bra and lace knicker set, both in a lurid matching pinky-orange that must have been in fashion back then. The cups of the bra were sheer with lace flowers, and after slipping out of my pyjamas I tried it on. It was too small - I was a cup size bigger than Mum must have been and as much as I tried to adjust it, my boobs spilt out of the top. I gave up and pulled on the knickers, which did at least fit OK. It was overall somewhat less revealing than the bikini I'd been wearing to seduce Dad, but when I stepped back into the bedroom, the look on his face was worth a lot more.

"Like it?" I asked, twirling on the spot and swishing my hair over my shoulders. My boobs wobbled dangerously in the bra but it held on.

"Love it," Dad said. He sat on the bed, only wearing underwear, looking over at me, and I could see him getting hard in his boxers.

"I'm not sure about the colour," I admitted, giggling, looking down at it again.

"You only need to wear it long enough for me to fuck you in it," Dad said, pushing his hand into his boxers and stroking his cock, looking at me. I felt a rush of arousal and leant forwards, my boobs getting so close to falling out that in the end I just pulled the cups down and exposed them anyway.

"Good girl," Dad grinned, wanking himself a little faster.

I fixed my eyes on his hand moving and slid my hand down my tummy and into the knickers. I was damp down there and I rubbed my clit gently, moaning softly. It was probably eighty percent performative but it was still fun, and Dad looked at me with pure lust.

"Get over here," he finally said, and I didn't waste any time, climbing on top of him and pushing myself down onto his hard bulge. We both moaned and I put my arms around his neck, picking up speed. He held my waist, slipping a finger under the waistband of my knickers, looking up at me.

"You've got the condoms?" he asked, breathlessly, his hands sliding around from my waist to my bum.

"In the drawer," I said, simply, and rolled off him so he could get them. Lying on my back, now, I rubbed myself through the knickers and watched with interest as he unwrapped one and put it on, his cock looking really good now he was naked.

He climbed on top of me, then, and I got myself comfortable with my legs apart and my head on the pillow. Technically we'd fucked when we were in the bath in Spain, but this time he had the condom on.

"I can't wait to feel you cum inside me," I whispered as he reached down to position his cock, my knickers pushed to the side.

"Oh fuck, Dani," he said, almost gasping, before finally finding the right spot and pushing his cock inside me.

"Mm, fuck, slow down," I told him, putting my hand on his chest firmly. "We haven't done much foreplay."

Dad slowed down, only pushing in slowly now, and I tried to relax. I was wet down there, but I could tell I was going to find this hard going, so I pushed on him again to get him to stop.

"Talk dirty," I whispered. "I need a little more."

Dad hesitated for a moment, trying to think. "Uh," he said, unsure.

I smiled, wrapping my legs around him. "Tell me how much you want to fuck my pussy," I said, slowly and confidently.

"So, so much," Dad admitted, leaning forward and kissing me. We'd kissed a little before, but this was a full on tongue kiss, full of love and lust, and I moaned into his mouth.

"Those bikinis, Dani..." Dad said, closing his eyes for a moment. "You were driving me crazy."

I giggled, pulling him closer. He started moving his cock again and I could tell I had relaxed enough now. "Mandy said you'd love them."

Dad looked down at me suspiciously, not stopping. "You told Mandy?" he asked, and I felt myself going red as I realised my slip-up.

"Uh, yes," I had to confess. "We tell each other everything and I know she'll never tell anyone."

Dad shook his head, pushing deep into me and making me gasp. "You two were always trouble," he said, taking control and picking up speed.

"She was the one who... kinda encouraged me," I went on, and Dad moaned in response. He was going fast now and I kept my legs wrapped around him, loving the feeling of his powerful body on top of me, pinning me to the bed and fucking me long and hard.

"I'm gonna cum soon," Dad said, out of breath, burying his head in my neck after kissing me again.

"I want to feel you cum inside me, Daddy," I told him again and he kept going faster, breathing fast.

"Make me cum, Dani," he said, quickly, and I had a flash of inspiration.

"I was naughty, Daddy..." I whispered, as seductively as I could. "I sent Mandy a picture of your cum on my face."

He buried his cock deep inside me and gripped me tight, coming inside me for the first time. I moaned, loving it, still holding him with my legs as he thrusted inside me a few more times before panting and lying on top of me.

"You're so... slutty," he said, shaking his head and looking at me. "Your mum was just the same, I'd forgotten how good it was."

I giggled. "That must be where I got it from," I said, biting my lip as he pulled out of me, sitting on the side of the bed to remove the condom as I stayed lying there, legs spread.

He looked over at me and smiled. "Now bed. I've got to be up early."

Switching off the light, lingerie removed so I was naked again, and cuddling up next to Dad, feeling his warm skin on mine, his arm wrapped around me, felt perfect. He was asleep in seconds but I lay awake for a few minutes, listening to his even breathing, wondering how I had got to be this lucky.

For probably the first time in my life, I actually felt a little nervous to see Mandy when I went back to college on Monday. We were nearing the end of term now and although I'd missed a week, nobody seemed to mind, much.

"Long time no see," Mandy said, pulling me into a hug when we finally met up in the morning break. "Oh my God look at you, you're so tanned, I am so jealous!"

I smiled at her. "Well I spent three days doing practically nothing but sunbathing."

"You liar," Mandy giggled, nudging me with her elbow. "You did a lot more than that."

I took my time filling her in on everything that had happened, sparing no detail. I even told her about wearing my mum's lingerie, which she made a face at.

"Ew, I can't imagine wearing anything my mum had been wearing," she shuddered.

"That's because you know your mum," I pointed out. "And anyway, what if it meant your dad wanted to fuck you?"

Mandy pondered this. "It's still disgusting, but I'd do it if it meant a good fuck," she pronounced, being a little too loud and drawing a couple of looks from passers-by. We both giggled and I shushed her.

"Do you call him daddy in bed?" Mandy asked, suddenly.

I nodded and she squealed to herself.

"Oh my God, that's so sexy," she sighed. "I am completely done with immature boys our age, I need an actual man."

I shrugged. "All you need is to go on holiday with your dad for five days without your mum finding out," I teased.

Mandy wagged her finger at me. "You may think you're funny, but believe me, now you've done it, if I get my chance I will definitely take it."

With everything going on with Dad I had forgotten that coming up on Saturday night was the Farming Association Christmas do, which was a big get-together for all the local farmers from miles around. All the mums got together and gossiped; the little kids ran around all night tiring themselves out; the men talked crop prices and diesel supplies over endless pints; and the teenagers awkwardly tried to get off with each other. Mandy and I were stuck between being too young for the gossipy mums but too old for the hormonal teens, but the food was always amazing at least.

"It's so rubbish not to have a date for the party," Mandy complained, rolling her eyes. "I'll obviously be single all night and that means supervising the little kids."

"I have the same problem," I reminded her.

"I suppose so, unless you're going public with the whole daddy-daughter thing," Mandy grinned. "We can supervise the kids together."

We made a plan to get ready together on Saturday, and in a lot of ways I was pleased that nothing had changed in my relationship with Mandy. She was just happy for me.

"So are you sleeping with him?" Mandy asked, curious. "Like, in bed all night?"

I nodded. "We spoke about it and he wants me to finish my college course, obviously, but after that I'll sort of be his wife full time on the farm. I moved into his bedroom this weekend and it seems permanent."

Mandy nodded. "But I suppose you'll have to cook and clean and all those other wifely things," she pointed out.

"I don't mind," I told her. "It's not too bad with just the two of us and I do most of that stuff already."

Mandy giggled. "You are perfect wife material," she said. "Cooks like an angel, fucks like a slut."

I pouted at her. "I'm not a slut," I protested.

Mandy whipped out her phone and showed me the selfie of me with Dad's cum on my face. "That's no pure, innocent girl," she grinned.

"Put that away," I hissed, covering the screen. "Someone might see!"

Mandy waved the phone around. "Hey look everyone, Dani's a slut!" she yelled, but nobody took any notice. "See, no-one cares."

I rolled my eyes. "You're crazy."

When I got back from college, Dad was still out and I couldn't see any signs that he'd been back for his lunch. I assumed this problem with the boundary fence had taken him, and doubtlessly Derek, all day to sort out. I made myself cheese on toast and ate it while I whizzed through the half-hearted assignments I had been given for homework, pretending I couldn't see the growing pile of practice exam papers which I was expected to complete over the Christmas break.

It got dark, and then late, and there was still no sign of Dad. I wasn't worried, as he was often out until late, but if he'd missed his lunch he'd be starving when he got in and I wanted to play the perfect wife. At seven o'clock, I abandoned schoolwork and went down to the kitchen to cook him something - today it was shepherd's pie. Surveying the ingredients in front of me, I picked up a kitchen apron and was about to put it on to keep my clothes clean when I had a better idea. Instead of putting the apron on, I pushed down my jeans and pulled my top off, standing in the kitchen in bra and knickers so when Dad came in he'd be instantly turned on. And then I thought, what the hell, and ditched the bra and knickers too. Naked was sexier than everyday underwear. But now I was worried about getting burnt preparing the food so I put the apron on over the top and tied the strings behind my back. Perfect. My front was covered alluringly, but my bum was totally exposed. Dad would go crazy for this at the end of a long day.

By a happy coincidence, I was bending over to put the pie into the oven, thinking about putting the plates in to warm next, when the back door to the kitchen opened. I played coy, deliberately pretending not to notice, knowing I was making a big show. I expected Dad to say something, but he didn't, so after a few seconds I looked over my shoulder with a mock-shocked expression, only to see the wrinkled face of Derek looking back at me.

I straightened up in about a tenth of a second and spun around. Derek roared with laughter.

"Don't mind me, love," he said, waving his hand in front of his face. "I didn't see a thing." He winked.

Despite the painful embarrassment which I knew had turned me bright red, I laughed a little. "I thought you were-" I started, but then realised that saying I wanted to be bent over, naked, for Dad was also very embarrassing, so I just stuttered and finished the sentence with, "um, someone else."

Derek gave me another twinkly smile. "I think I know who you had in mind," he said, philosophically.

"You can't tell anyone," I said, nervously. I wasn't sure how comfortable Dad was with Mandy knowing, let alone Derek who he saw practically every day.

The old man laughed again. "Your secret is safe, don't worry," he assured me. "All I can say is, it's about time."

I stared at him, slack-jawed for a second, so he elaborated.

"I've been in farming all me life and my dad and granddad before me. When a farmer loses his wife it can be awfully lonely, especially on these isolated farms up here in the hills, and these places are nigh on impossible to run without a decent woman about the place. You're not the first farmer's daughter who's stepped into her mum's shoes and I'd wager you won't be the last. I've known several, over the years."

You could have knocked me down with a feather. "Are you serious?" I asked, looking at him with disbelief.

Derek shrugged. "Serious as can be, Danielle. Anyway, I only came in to pick up some cash to go and get fence posts on the morrow, so I'll let you get on." He smiled again and strode through to the living room, where Dad kept the petty cash. He paused on the way out and looked back at me. "Your dad's a lucky man, by the looks of things," he grinned, then went out.

Dad got back about fifteen minutes later, when the pie was almost done. My enthusiasm for teasing him had been deflated somewhat by showing an old bloke my bare arse, but I still hadn't got dressed again and Dad was obviously appreciative as he sat down and I put the hot plate in front of him.

"Fence is a bloody nuisance but Derek'll get started on it tomorrow," Dad said, his one-track mind still chuntering along the route he'd been thinking about all day. "I'll get over there late afternoon and see if I can lend a hand."

I got the pie out of the oven, bending at the waist.

"Now that's a sight for sore eyes," Dad said, and I felt another little rush of desire.

"After you've had a decent bath, there might be more where that came from," I giggled, sitting down opposite him and watching him spoon huge lumps of the pie onto his plate.

Dad wanted to phone up one of the other farmers in the area after dinner so I drew him a bath, getting it red hot in case it was a long phone call, then went through to our bedroom. It was much colder upstairs in the house and, after taking the apron off, I slid under the bedclothes, still naked, to keep warm. After a while of playing around on my phone, I heard Dad come upstairs and go through to the bath, and my thoughts started racing. There was something incredibly hot about what Derek had said - about being one of a long line of farmer's daughters who'd fucked their dads. I shivered with pleasure and reached down to rub my clit gently. Dad would be out of the bath any minute and then he'd want to fuck me. I could hardly wait to feel him inside me again. I moaned softly, rubbing a little harder, spreading my thighs and tracing my other hand over my nipples.

"I'm sorry I'm late to the party," Dad said, when he walked in, towel around his waist and his hair damp, to see me touching myself.

I didn't reply - I just looked at him with a needy look and he understood immediately. He dropped the towel and pulled the bedclothes off me, leaving me lying there, hand between my thighs.

"Come over here," Dad said, still standing by the edge of the bed. I rolled onto all fours and shuffled over to him, and he leant forwards and we kissed, long and passionate, his hand in my hair, holding me in place. I sighed softly and he kissed my cheek and then my neck, his hands sliding down my body until they found my waist. Then he applied pressure to get me to turn around, so I was facing away from him, still on all fours on the bed. I arched my back, expecting his fingers, but he dropped to his knees and began slowly licking my clit. I moaned loud and grabbed the bed, more turned on than I had realised, spreading my legs a little to help my balance. He put both hands on my arse cheeks and spread slightly to give himself easier access and I felt my arms tremble, then collapse, my shoulders and head pressing into the bed, my hips up high. I had absolutely no frame of reference, but the attention of his fingers and tongue on my pussy had me shaking and orgasming in just a few minutes, so I took that to mean he was pretty good at it. Part of me wondered why I had waited so long to seduce him when this talent had always just been in the next bedroom - all those frustrated self-love sessions wishing someone would just come along and make me cum.