Working with Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still half-lying on the bed, panting, feeling slightly out of it, when I became dimly aware that Dad was unwrapping a condom again.

"Go slow," I cautioned him, unsure if I could take it as he lined his cock up with my wet, waiting pussy. He did what I asked, easing the head of his cock into me, but as he pushed in I realised that, despite the new position we were in, I wasn't having any difficulty taking it.

"Actually no, you can go fast," I told him, muffled slightly by the bed. He didn't waste time, gripping my hips and pushing all the way inside me. I moaned, and that encouraged him. The feeling of his hips slamming into me, driving his cock deep, was incredible and whatever part of my consciousness had been present was soon lost in a haze of lust and the amazing feelings coming from my pussy. I felt a sharp rush of nerves and new arousal when I felt his thumb range across me and press firmly on my arsehole, an involuntary moan escaping me as he did it. He kept pressing as he sped up again, my bum slapping into him over and over.

"Going to cum," Dad grunted, but I could only nod, losing the power of speech apparently being a new side effect of being fucked. He pushed himself deep and hard a few times, fast and relentless, tipping me over into a new level of ecstasy, then I felt him tense as he started to cum inside me. As soon as he pulled back, I dropped down onto the bed, exhausted.

"God, I needed that, Dani," Dad said, leaning over me and kissing my thigh. "It's been a long day."

"I needed it, too," I giggled. "No idea how I'm going to get up, though."

He laughed and patted my bum. "You mean not ready for round two?" He smirked.

There had been a very light dusting of snow on Saturday before the Farmer's Christmas party. The village hall where it was held was nearly twenty miles away, and as I helped Dad mark up a field for sowing, I watched the tiny flakes fluttering down, wondering if it would get heavier and we'd be stuck on the farm. A snowed-in weekend in the bedroom did sound exciting, but the snow never made more than a thin layer and when I looked over the brow of the hill down into the valley, it was green down there.

"What do you think?" Dad asked, standing in front of the mirror in an old suit which was hopelessly unfashionable. He had his flat cap under one arm and I rolled my eyes.

"Let's just say I'm pleased we're not dating publicly," I teased, and he swatted my bum with the hat. I was wearing a knee-length bottle green ruched dress with a high neck and a split to mid-thigh, and was putting the finishing touches to my updo and earrings.

"Can you get my heels and put them in the car?" I asked, in a pretty-pleased voice.

"Only because you look so gorgeous," Dad replied, leaning over and kissing my neck. I smiled and kissed him back, watching him go to get my shoes and shuddering again at the suit he was wearing.

Although Dad had his arm around me when we arrived, he spotted a gang of farmers including Mandy's dad, Ryan, and abandoned me without a second thought. I saw Mandy sitting with her mum and brother and walked over, taking care in my heels on the wooden floor of the hall. Before I could sit down, Mandy sprang up, dragging me off in the direction of the bar.

"Mum's driving today so I need to take my chance and get hammered," she said, tugging at the waist of her yellow dress. It was a sexier cut than mine, with a lot of cleavage on display, and she pulled at the hem. "I swear my tits keep getting bigger, this dress fitted just last month," she complained.

"Too many Christmas chocolates," I teased and she rolled her eyes.

"The worst part is that you're not even wrong," she moaned, but then it was our turn at the bar and she handed over cash in return for two glasses of wine.

Dad had agreed to drive the two of us home, since he wanted to be up early the next day anyway, so Mandy and I enjoyed munching our way through three courses of farmhouse food, particularly the berry cheesecake for dessert, with most of a bottle of wine each, so we were very giggly by the end. Mandy's mum was looking fed up, because Mandy's brother had been acting up and was now sulking and refusing to talk to anyone. Mandy point-blank refused to get involved, and Ryan was sitting on the other side of the room, sinking pints and getting into lengthy conversations about farmgate prices.

Mandy and I had been sitting together, eyeing up any single-looking men under thirty to see if Mandy could get with them. Mostly they were either taken or on the unattractive side of things, but there was one fairly attractive guy who looked slightly older than us sitting with what looked like his dad. He occasionally glanced over at us and gave Mandy the giggles.

"Go over and talk to him," I said, nudging her.

"No way, that's too forward," she said.

"Mandy, you're the most forward person I know," I told her.

"Still, I don't want him to know that. Yet," she said, eyeing him again and draining her glass of wine. The bloke looked over again at us and I discreetly gave him a little 'come-over' wave. He grabbed his half-finished pint of lager and strolled over, making Mandy giggle again.

"Oh my God," she said, almost dropping her glass.

"Evening ladies," the bloke said when he got to us. He was even better looking up close. "Any drinks required?"

Mandy nodded. "More wine for me," she said, pointing to her empty glass.

"I'm alright, thank you," I told him.

"That's a shame, I was especially hoping you might need one," he told me, making eye contact and smiling.

"No way," Mandy complained when he had gone to the bar. "I can't believe he's more into you than me."

I shrugged. "Natural talent," I said, modestly, and Mandy crossed her thighs and looked bad-tempered. Before the bloke got back, Mandy's mum walked over to us, her brother in tow, still with a face like a smacked arse.

"I'm going to take him home," Olivia said, thin-lipped. "Dani, do you think your dad could drop Ryan and Mandy back at Hope Farm when you're finished here?"

I nodded. "Of course, no problem."

"Thanks, love," Olivia said, sounding harassed as she went over to explain the plan to her husband.

"Ugh, finally, she's been in a bad mood all day," Mandy said, making eyes at the bloke as he returned with wine. "Oh my God, thank you so much," she said, fluttering her eyelashes at him. "By the way, my friend here is taken, so don't waste your time on her," she blurted and I rolled my eyes.

Despite Mandy's best efforts, or better-put, the best efforts of Mandy's cleavage, all she could get out of him was another glass of wine and his number, scrawled on the back of a wine-stained napkin that she tucked into her bra.

"What is it about me that repulses good-looking men?" she whinged as the bar closed and we wound our way through the dregs of the party to collect Dad and Ryan.

"Probably your personality," I told her, approaching the hardcore knot of farmers who were deep in discussion about something, the table heaving with empty glasses.

"Ready to go?" Dad asked, getting to his feet and hooking his hand under Ryan's arm to help him up too.

"Might as well," Mandy shrugged.

"Olivia's going to kill me when I get home," Ryan laughed, bitterly.

"Why don't you kip at Ash Tree Farm tonight?" Dad suggested, leading a round of farewells with the other farmers and then looking to the door. "Give Liv a chance to calm down."

"She'll still be pissed off in the morning," Mandy added, unhelpfully.

"But you'll have a clear head to deal with it," Dad insisted.

"Ta, John, that sounds good," Ryan said, patting Dad's shoulder.

When we got back, I threw a sheet and blanket over the sofa for Ryan. It wouldn't be very comfortable but after the amount he'd drunk, he'd probably sleep fine anywhere. Dad and I could hardly share a bed with Mandy and Ryan in the house, so I reluctantly made up my old bed for Mandy and I and lent her an old oversized t-shirt to use as a nightie. I had wanted to fuck Dad again after the party, especially as I was drunk and horny, but it was too much of a risk so I got into bed next to Mandy.

"I'm going to switch the light off," I warned her as I put the lamp off. We lay in the dark for a few seconds but I knew Mandy wasn't about to go straight to sleep.

"That guy was hot, right? It wasn't just because I was drunk?" Mandy asked, and I smiled. She was always the same old Mandy.

"He was hot," I reassured her. "You never know, when I'm not there to distract him he might be more into you."

Mandy laughed hollowly. "Har har, so funny. Fuck's sake, I am so horny and even at a Christmas party where my tits are practically hanging out I can't get any."

"Tough luck," I commiserated, and after a few seconds of lying in silence again I could hear Mandy moving around under the blanket.

"If you're touching yourself under there I'm going to kick you out onto the floor," I warned her.

"I told you, I'm fucking horny," Mandy threw back. "I'm all worked up and if I don't, I'll toss and turn all night."

I rolled over and switched the light back on. "You're disgusting, Samatha," I said, but I was still a bit drunk and saw the funny side.

Mandy sat up in bed, her nipples poking through her nightie. "Any chance your dad would be interested in a quickie?" she asked, semi-seriously.

"He's all mine," I said, quickly.

Mandy shrugged. "Alright, I'm onto my last resort," she said, climbing out of bed and pulling the nightie over her head. She was still wearing knickers underneath but I averted my eyes anyway. "Wish me luck," she said.

"Where are you going?" I asked as she walked to the door.

"To see if my dad is interested in a little daddy-daughter bonding," she grinned mischievously. "He's not going to be getting anything from Mum for a while, at least, so it's worth a try."

If I'd been sober I would have told her to see sense, but I wasn't, so I just shrugged. "Why not?" I said, and she giggled a little and tiptoed out of the room.

I got back into bed, switched the light off and lay there for a few minutes, fully expecting Mandy to come crawling back any second. But five minutes passed, then ten, and I got up, going to my bedroom door and putting my head out. For a moment I couldn't see or hear anything, but then I heard a distinctively feminine moan from downstairs. Well, either Mandy was getting fucked or she was masturbating. Either way, I didn't see why I couldn't get into bed with Dad now.

He was sitting up, the light on, looking at some papers when I went inside.

"Hi Dani, what's up?" he asked, putting the papers beside the bed.

"Mandy's gone downstairs to, uh, see if she can have sex with Ryan," I admitted, pushing the door closed behind me.

Dad's eyes widened. "You two really are something," he said. "Ryan's still married."

"I know, but I am trying to stay out of it," I told him, walking over and sliding into bed next to him. It felt so much more comfortable than my old bed, especially with his body warmth next to me.

"Okay," Dad said, uncertainly. "Just so long as you weren't encouraging her."

"I wasn't," I told him, partly truthfully. Dad laid down in bed next to me, the light off, and I shuffled across so he could spoon me, his bulge pressing into my bum. I did actually want to sleep off the booze, but in the silence you could faintly hear noises from downstairs that sounded very much like Mandy was having a great time, and I could feel Dad getting hard. In response I rubbed my bum on his cock, he pushed back, his hands found my tits under my pyjama top and after a few minutes of dry humping and breathless moans, I asked him to get a condom.

As was usual with Dad, I woke up in an empty bed, my head pounding from the hangover. Moving made it even worse, and I winced with every step I took to the bathroom and then back to my old bedroom, where I found Mandy, back in the borrowed nightie, lying on her front in bed, half-asleep. Me walking in woke her up and she smiled, then grabbed her head.

"That wine is hurting me," she said, quietly, shielding her eyes from the light.

"Me, too," was all I could manage, grabbing a bottle of water from my bedside table and drinking as much as I could bear. I looked over at Mandy, who had her eyes closed.

"Well?" I asked, impatient.

Mandy grinned at me. "Oh, now you want to know? I thought I was disgusting?"

I rolled my eyes. "My head's killing me," I complained. "Just tell me."

Mandy managed to sit up and then held up two fingers with a big smile. "We did it twice," she said, proudly. "Didn't even have to convince him, he was hard the moment I walked in. First time he fucked me and came in my mouth, then the second he fucked my tits."

I felt a little rush of arousal again. "Wow," I said, as Mandy tossed her head and used the hair tie around her wrist to give herself a ponytail.

"What about you? You didn't exactly spend the night here," she said, teasingly. "Come on, spill it."

"You got me," I smiled. "Daddy fucked me, but just once. We've actually got condoms, though, so he could cum inside."

"Bitch," Mandy laughed. "You could have shared."

"You never asked," I pointed out.

Mandy nodded. "Even though I feel like shit I'm still horny," she said, and I laughed.

"There's no stopping you," I chuckled. "Your dad and mine are just downstairs talking, I heard them when I went to the bathroom."

The mischievous look returned to Mandy's face. "Are you up for some morning-after sex?" she asked.

I looked at her. "What, with you? No thanks," I said, and she gave me an are-you-stupid look.

"No, not with me, obviously," she said. "If you were a dad who'd spent the night fucking his daughter and then she and her best friend walked downstairs in the morning, completely naked, that would put you in the mood, right?"

And so that's how Mandy and I, trying not to laugh and give it away, walked downstairs, wearing nothing. Dad and Ryan were talking about something in the kitchen, and when they heard us coming, Dad just said, "Get yourselves some breakfast, we'll set off after that," without even looking up.

Mandy took my hand and led me through to the living room and to the sofa. She bent over the sofa, then shouted to the men, "Can you come through here for a second?"

I got into the same position next to her, feeling slightly weird about the whole situation now. Mandy's dad was going to see me naked and I wondered whether I should back out, but before I could, Dad and Ryan came in. The view of their daughters bent over, naked, must have been something out of their wildest dreams.

"We've been naughty, daddy," Mandy giggled, wiggling her hips and looking over her shoulder.

Dad looked at me, his eyes full of lust.

"Very naughty," I added, matching his look.

THE END