Working With DeAnne Ch. 01

Story Info
Two colleagues develop an office romance.
8.2k words
4.75
7.6k
8

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 09/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 01 - Learning New Things

-----

This story is written as a romantic expression of affection between two lovers

-----

It had been six months since Daniel had held a full-time job. He was an experienced customer support representative and was interviewing for an open position at a small software company that made medical billing applications for small medical offices. It seemed like a decent position and the pay was good. He felt positive about it. The Customer Support Team manager was performing the interview. He was a friendly guy and seemed like someone he would be comfortable working with. During the interview, he could see the employees coming and going from the office suite and they could see him being interviewed.

Of all of the employees that he saw that day, one person stood out in his mind. It was a girl who walked past the office as she came into the suite. She was dressed in over-sized jeans and seemed shy by her body language. She caught Daniel's eyes and returned a small, demure smile. She looked as if she was transitioning and was getting used to being viewed as a woman. For some reason, this person was memorable above all of the other people that he saw that day.

Well, Daniel got the job and was scheduled to start on a Monday morning. He was happy to land a job that wasn't too far away from home.

On Monday morning, Daniel showed up and was seated in the waiting area, ready to meet with the human resources person and to receive the on-boarding documents and process. As he was being briefed by the manager in the meeting room where he had also been interviewed in, the employees would pass by as before. As he was going through the process, the girl with the over-sized jeans passed by on her way in and the manager noticed her. She looked at Daniel and said, "Her name is DeAnne and you'll be training with her in the beginning, but do you have any issues working with someone who is in the process of transitioning from male to female? She is transgender and prefers to be referred to as 'she'."

Daniel answered, "No, it's their life and it's not up to me to tell them how to live it, so I have no issues whatsoever."

"Very nice. We like to have people who are accepting of others at our company. Some of our customers are also transgender, so it's something that we are accustomed to. You'll be interacting with the customers on a daily basis," she said.

Daniel nodded and continued the on-boarding process. His main focus would be on learning the responsibilities of the position and the company environment. He would meet the others and customers as the time came.

Things went well learning the company processes and although she was shy and introverted, DeAnne was smart and had a nice sense of humor. She was good at training new employees on how to support the billing applications that they developed at the company. She was an application development engineer, but she also trained the support staff on how to use the software itself. Daniel would report to his boss, but DeAnne would be the one to report issues and bugs to when needed.

DeAnne's hair was dark brown, and it was naturally full and voluminous. It hung down past her shoulders. She had long bangs to frame her green eyes, making them look pretty. With her medium height, she was an attractive person. Daniel enjoyed spending time with her as they trained for his new position. She had revealed to him that she was 27 years old. He had let her know that he was 42 years old. They had a large age difference between the two of them, but it made no difference in how they interacted with one another.

After a few months, Daniel had learned how to support the customer application and became familiar with most of the customers he was responsible for. He spoke to them over the phone and was able to remotely access the customer's computer when needed. On occasion, he would have to actually visit the customer. It turned into a routine, and he fit right in. He found himself reaching out to DeAnne often enough that they began to chat and get to know one another a little more. He admired her intelligence and found conversations with her to be interesting.

Over those months, he noticed that DeAnne seemed to be getting thinner and working out, trimming her body and gaining a more feminine shape. Although she took hormones, she had breast implants that made her chest show up nicely, shapely. She started wearing more body-fitting outfits, leggings or tights under a skirt, and her hair continued to grow longer. Daniel found himself being attracted to DeAnne for more than just a work colleague. He found himself developing a crush on her, though he kept it to himself.

DeAnne enjoyed working with Daniel, as he would always treat her well and never asked stupid or intrusive questions about her transition. He treated her as just another girl and that made her feel more comfortable. She found him attractive for a guy in his 40s. He took care of himself and had a friendly outlook with everyone he worked with. She noticed a gaze in his eyes whenever he would see her in the morning that felt as if he was interested in more than just work banter. She found herself interested in knowing him better.

The work schedules for both DeAnne and Daniel coincided so that they both took the same lunch hour. They would both share the same table during lunch and would eat together. This became routine and did not seem out of the ordinary to the other employees. Daniel would look forward to being able to spend his lunch time with DeAnne where they could chat about gaming, computers, music, and movies. They connected accounts on social media and would occasionally send greetings to each other outside of work. She shared with Daniel her workout routine and how she concentrated on exercises to strengthen and build her gluteus muscles, her legs, and to strengthen her core abdomen. He complimented her on the effectiveness of her dietary and exercise regimen. The clothes that she wore always fit well and looked nice on her figure.

Daniel enjoyed sitting with DeAnne as they ate. He adored being close enough to see the details of her outfits, how she styled her hair, and the faint smell of her perfume. As they would speak, he would look into her face and admire the shape of her mouth and how her chin smoothly rounded under the face. His eyes would see many things that seemed to feed Daniel's desires to be closer to her.

DeAnne had a friend who would DJ at a local dance club for "Monday Night Retro." She asked Daniel if he would like to go to the club with her on Monday. It was usually slow on Monday nights. Her friend needed help bringing in customers, to help justify her gig there. Daniel figured it could be fun as his Monday nights were pretty boring as it is. He asked DeAnne where the club was located. DeAnne hesitated to say, because she knew that it was a gay-friendly night club and Daniel may not want to go there. She told him where it was at and the name of the club. Daniel realized that he had never previously been there, and he was not really concerned about the club's patronage. He was comfortable with his sexuality. As long as the drinks, the food, and the music were good, that's all that would matter.

"Sure, that sounds like fun!" he told her. "We can support your friend and enjoy some time together outside of work, so I'm game to go."

DeAnne smiled and said "Great! My friend is a sweetheart, and she loves playing music. She needs to show the club manager that she can bring in customers. She'll play all of our requests and we can help her get everyone dancing and buying drinks."

Daniel's heart skipped a beat. He was happy just to be able to meet DeAnne outside of work. He just wanted to spend time with her. He then realized that they would be able to dance and have some drinks together, so it would be just like a date! His heart raced with excitement just thinking about it. He had a date with the woman that he would always daydream of.

Daniel spent the rest of the day smiling and lost in thought. DeAnne noticed his behavior and felt her own sense of excitement. Was she becoming attracted to Daniel? He seemed nice enough and she enjoyed spending lunch time with him. She'd find out more about how he is on Monday night but hoped that this would not affect their working relationship. She was looking forward to being able to spend some personal time with him.

At work on Monday, Daniel and DeAnne seemed to smile at one another more than normal and they both seemed to be feeling a little anxious about their upcoming rendezvous. At lunch time, they exchanged phone numbers with each other. The day flew by. As they left work, DeAnne told Daniel "See you later, can't wait to see you there!" and gave him a big smile. He smiled back and felt as if he was a schoolboy going on a first date with his crush. He was really excited.

They were going to meet at 7:00PM. Daniel arrived 10 minutes early because he wanted to be on time. The DJ wouldn't be starting her set until 8:00, so this would allow the two of them to chat together before things got loud. The place was a nice size. There were more than a dozen people in the place when he got there. It was roomy enough for dancing and for people to sit in comfort without being crowded together. He had come dressed in some casual slacks and a new polo shirt that he bought just for the occasion. He wanted to look good this night and paid attention to his clothes and hair. He found a nice booth close to the front, where the DJ would be setting up. He sat down and waited for DeAnne to show up.

DeAnne showed up a few minutes later. He smiled as she walked in and looked around for him. She saw him at the booth and smiled back. She started walking her way over to him. Her smile looked like a beautiful sunrise to Daniel. He watched her walking across the club as his own smile would not disappear. He had never seen DeAnne outside of work or dressed for the night. He couldn't get enough of the sight of her.

DeAnne had made sure to dress for this outing with Daniel. She had dressed in a very feminine manner. She wore a cute, mid-length skirt and a soft, V-neck blouse that complimented her shape nicely. She wore black, semi-sheer pantyhose, and her heels accentuated the nicely-defined calve muscles of her legs. Her hair was nicely combed back, and she had placed her bangs over the forehead so pretty. He had never seen her made up for an evening. She had beautifully applied her make-up to contour and highlight her facial features. Her eye makeup and false lashes accentuated her pretty green eyes. Her cheeks were nicely shaded in a subdued rose color, nicely complimenting her fair skin. Her lips were a lined and she wore a soft red color on them, giving them a sexy, full appearance to ornament her perfect white teeth. She had on small earrings that matched her delicate necklace, which hung on her chest above the cleavage.

He felt his heart race and his body just wanted to melt into her right there and then. She looked like the woman of his dreams at this moment. DeAnne saw the look in his eyes and felt that he was impressed, so she felt confident and happy.

Daniel stood as she neared the table and welcomed her. "DeAnne, you look so lovely, if I may say! I almost forgot that we work together," he said with a flirtatious grin.

"Thank you! I don't go out very often, so I like to dress nicely when I do," she said. "Looks like DJ Kathryn isn't here yet. Have you been waiting long?"

"No. I arrived about 10 minutes ago and wanted to make sure that we had a nice place to sit. I wanted to be close to the DJ setup and have easy access to the dance floor from where we sat. Would you like something to drink, or something to eat?"

"Thank you, I had a snack at home, but a glass of Cabernet would be nice."

"Very well, I'll be back with the drinks."

DeAnne looked around as Daniel went to the bar. There was a group of co-eds at one of the tables. Most likely from the local university. They seemed to be happy and celebrating a birthday or something. There was a couple in another booth having dinner. There were 2 women sitting together at one of the booths, more than likely a lesbian couple. A few guys at the bar. Not a big crowd, but it was still early. The DJ had yet to arrive, so more people would eventually be coming into the club as the night progressed.

Daniel returned to the booth with a glass of red wine for DeAnne and a draft beer for himself. He sat across the table from DeAnne. He wasn't there to get drunk tonight and he was going to go lightly. She thanked him for the wine and lifted the glass to her nose, to enjoy the aroma of the wine. He raised his glass to hers and said "Cheers!" as they clinked them together. DeAnne looked at him with a gracious smile and he felt his heart skip. He was smitten by how pretty she looked in the club lighting.

DJ Kathryn showed up soon after and set up her equipment. As she was setting up, she saw DeAnne and came over and gave her a hug. They had been friends for a few years. Katie was also transgender. Both of them had become friends and supported one another when they needed a shoulder to lean on. They understood one another's feelings, concerns, and situation. Katie was cute. She looked as if she were Filipino or Latina, with bronze colored skin and a petite frame. DeAnne introduced her to Daniel and her smile radiated in the club lighting. She gave DeAnne a wink and made her giggle. She went back to her equipment to finish setting up the sound.

"Katie is a dear friend. She gave me advice and consoled me as I began to transition. She gave me the confidence to make the decision. Plus, she is a great DJ and knows the perfect songs to play at the right time," DeAnne said.

"Very nice. She seems like a friendly person."

No one really danced during the first song, as usually happens. DJ Kathryn waved at DeAnne and Daniel inviting them to get up and dance before the second song began. DeAnne looked very anxious. She wasn't comfortable with any kind of public attention. He leaned over and told her "Let's do this for her, follow my lead and it'll be OK."

She looked at him with apprehensive eyes, but his smile made her relax. He took her hand and led her to the dance floor, not far from the DJ. He told her to keep her eyes towards the DJ and just sway to the music, he would lead her. She kept her eyes looking in Katie's direction as he guided her through the dance moves. She began to relax and looked at Daniel. Katie whooped for the dancing couple and yelled out "C'mon, everyone! Time to hit the dance floor!"

The table of the college kids all got up and went to the dance floor. The lesbian couple did, too. Soon, the floor was filled, and everyone blended in. DeAnne no longer felt self-conscious about being the only people on the dance floor. She actually began enjoying it. She felt happy to be enjoying the music, dancing, and being with Daniel. She felt something more for him than just as a regular colleague. She felt an attraction. She could sense that he liked her, but now she was feeling the same about him. She gave him a big smile as they danced, and he beamed with happiness. She felt happy to be with him here.

After many songs, they sat back at the booth to get some water and another round of drinks. This time, they sat on the same side of the booth, facing the DJ. They sat close together and removed any distance that they normally had when they were together at work. DJ Kathryn saw them together and let out another loud "Whoop, whoop!" as she looked over to DeAnne. DeAnne blushed and smiled, giggling at Katie's antics. She looked over at Daniel and smiled. He looked at her and smiled back. He leaned in and gave her a quick kiss on her cheek. She liked it. It gave her heart a quick pump. Daniel looked over at Katie and she gave them both a big thumbs up. Both Daniel and DeAnne shared a big laugh and looked at each other with affection. The night was going great.

They sat together as close as they could now. Their warm bodies touching their thighs, hips, and ribs. Daniel placed his arm around her shoulders, and she leaned her head onto his shoulder. He held her in closely, loving the smell of her hair and perfume. She placed a hand on his lap that sent a shiver throughout his entire body. Feeling her warm hand on his thigh caused his cock to react by gently beginning to swell. She softly gripped his thigh and ran her hand on it as she leaned onto his shoulder. She enjoyed the feel of his firm thighs on her hand. She felt frisky to be sitting so close to him in this public setting.

They sipped their drinks and looked at one another as the music played over the speakers. "I'm having a great time being here with you tonight," he said to her.

"So am I. It's really nice to spend time like this outside of work together."

He leaned down and kissed her on the lips. She closed her eyes and let him hold her as she positioned her mouth to enjoy the kiss. They slowly slid their soft tongues together as they made out. Each of them could feel their heart rate increase with the sensuous touch of their lips pressing together. His kiss on her lips made her melt with so many emotions running through her heart. She had not been intimate with anyone for some time. She had spent time feeling socially awkward during her transition, imagining that no one would accept her out in public. She did not want to feel the rejection, so she kept to herself. Here was this funny, handsome, caring and kind person holding her in his arms and affectionately kissing her on the lips. She felt a warmth inside of her that had no description.

Their mouths separated and they sat together closely. They sipped their drinks silently as no words needed to be said. They were bonding on a personal level, no longer simply work colleagues. They felt closer to each other's heart.

The music that was playing was fast and upbeat. There were quite a few people on the dance floor enjoying the tempo. More people had entered the club as the night had progressed and it showed. Every booth was filled as were all of the tables. It wasn't like a Friday night, but it was good for a Monday night crowd. DJ Kathryn felt good about the turnout and the club manager was satisfied. The DJ decided that it was time to slow things down so that people could order more drinks from the bar. She knew what her job was, besides playing the tunes.

"OK, now, everyone!! Time to slow things down for a few songs so that you can all refill your glasses. Don't forget to tip your hosts and bartenders!!" She put on a slow love song for couples to dance to. "This one is for all of you young lovers, old lovers, hook-up couples, and for those who just want to be close!" She looked over to Daniel and DeAnne and smiled, motioning her hand out to the floor, inviting them to dance with some romance. DJ Kathryn lowered the lights to enhance the romantic atmosphere on the dance floor for the slow love songs.

They looked at each other's eyes. He peered beyond her beautiful green eyes as she looked within him, also. They were feeling each other's emotions by way of their eyes. They could sense a connection and they both felt a sense of tranquility inside of them. "Come, beautiful princess, let's enjoy the dance floor with the music and words of songs written for us," he said to her, feeling romantic. Love songs always sound as if they were written specifically for you, and to you, when you are in a new relationship with someone.

Her eyes widened slightly with affection. His romantic words seemed to have reached something inside of her that she was not expecting. "How can I refuse such a smooth-talking offer like that, Mr. Romeo?" she said with a smile. "Let's dance!"

He took her hand as they walked from the booth to the dance floor. They didn't go dance by the DJ this time. They stayed away from the few couples who were also holding each other on the dance floor. They wanted to be close to each other, but they wanted to be alone together. They wished to enjoy the emotions that they were discovering for one another. Daniel held her slim waist in his arms, and she leaned into his chest as he led the dance. Their bodies were still warm from their previous dancing. Daniel could feel the warmth of her body against his. Her soft breasts pressed into his chest as they danced. He wanted to feel, to taste, to caress them. They were joined at the pelvis as they pressed against each other with the front of their hips. They danced with one foot between the other's legs, causing their crotch to press against each other's thigh. Daniel's cock had become erect and pressed against DeAnne's firm and smooth inner thigh. DeAnne was also aroused. Her girlcock was restrained under her snug pantyhose and panties. Her bulge was concealed under the loose skirt, but she pressed it against Daniel's thigh causing him to become more aroused. The way his thigh pressed against her own girlcock turned her on. She had her arms around his neck and his were around her torso as they slowly moved and gyrated together, gently grinding their hips in sexual desire.