Working With DeAnne Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The soft music, the soothing sounds of the singer's voice, and the emotional words being sung overtook their emotions for one another. Daniel leaned his head down and kissed DeAnne's soft, full lips as he had at the booth. They shared a sensuous French kiss, their tongues gliding over each other as they conveyed their desires with their tongues. The world around them disappeared. In this moment, they were the only two people in existence as they felt their hearts melding together as one. The kiss made them feel as if time had stopped for them, but even that was not long enough to satisfy the feeling in their hearts.

They released their mouths and embraced, enjoying the tranquil closeness that they were experiencing together.

DJ Kathryn had watched her friend being swept away in the arms of her companion. She had let the music play and had not spoken into the microphone so that the mood would not be interrupted for them. She noticed some of the other couples were also embracing each other with affection. She was elated to be able to use her talents to set the atmosphere for the people in the club and especially the dancers.

"Isn't love a wonderful feeling?" Katie asked into the microphone as the song that was playing was coming to an end. She was looking at her friend DeAnne as she said it. DeAnne looked at her friend Katie with a gleam in her eyes. The look in her eyes said so much without any words being needed to be spoken. The couples on the floor clapped in appreciation for the magical set of songs that had been played. They all walked over to their tables and booths to continue being close.

Daniel walked with DeAnne to their booth with his hands around her waist. He loved how the firm waist felt as she walked, his hand sliding down to her hip as he felt the softness of her curved body. They walked on a cloud. They sat back in their booth and held hands, with Daniel admiring the pretty way that DeAnne's hands were manicured and the color of her nails. He brought her hand up to his mouth and kissed her hand. She felt her breath skip with his loving gesture. He was making her feel as if she were in a fairy tale story, like the kind that she read as a child.

The DJ had started playing more upbeat music to get the crowd going again. By now, there were a few in the crowd dancing who were feeling the effects of too much alcohol. DJ Kathryn was playing to that crowd now. She put on a long techno beatmix that seemed to have no end. They covered lots of space on the dance floor.

Katie left her setup and went over to their booth. "Looks like the two of you are having a nice time! I am so happy to see that. You look beautiful tonight," she told DeAnne, "and you're looking quite handsome," she told Daniel, complimenting them. "You're both such a cute couple together, I have to say."

DeAnne felt some shyness when she heard it, but she also enjoyed the compliment. "Thanks, Katie. You knew exactly what songs to play for us to have such a wonderful time."

"No problemo, amiga!" she said jovially. "It's really nice to see you again, and out having fun. It's been too long since we have enjoyed a time like this. You helped get the dancing started on the first set, so I really appreciate that. That helped set the tone for the rest of the night and it's going quite well. I'm sure the owner's gonna be happy about the turnout and sales. He'd better be!"

It was past 10:30PM and they had not even noticed it. "We'll have to come out and visit your DJ gigs more often. The night has been such a delight!" DeAnne told her friend Katie.

Katie smiled and gave DeAnne's head a hug and pecked her on the cheek. "Have to get back to the turntable now. Thanks for showing up! Nice meeting you, Daniel," she said to him, "you have a sweet princess in your arms now."

Daniel smiled as Katie went back to her place as DJ Kathryn.

He looked at DeAnne, "Looks like I am not the only one who considers you to be a beautiful princess," he said with a big smile.

It was getting late, and they both had to work the next day. They decided that it was time to leave. They both waved to DJ Kathryn and made their way out of the club. They felt a rush of cool air as they stepped out of the club. All that body heat was trapped inside, but outside, it was cool.

DeAnne felt chills on her legs and body. Daniel placed his arms around her shoulders as they walked towards the parking area. They had both driven there on their own for convenience. DeAnne drove a small Honda Civic. Daniel owned a larger car, a Toyota 4Runner. He used it for traveling up to the mountains or to the river. Since they had arrived within a few minutes of each other, their cars were parked close to one another. The lighting cast a darker shadow near DeAnne's car, so he walked them over to her car. He would have loved to be able to slide into the back of his SUV with her to pet and make-out like teenagers in their parent's car.

They stood by her car, embracing one another. They could both feel the aroused swelling of each other's cocks as he leaned his back against her car. Daniel kissed her as she leaned into him gently, her bulging mound of girldick against his own balls and swelling cock. The gentle pressing of her pantied bulge against his erection through the clothing made his breath quicken with sexual excitement. She had him so aroused by the rubbing of her bulge against his. DeAnne slowly shifted her hips softly to rub the two cocks together as they made out with erotic desire for one another. He slid one hand down behind her, tracing her back until he was cupping her perfectly sized, firm ass cheek in his hand. He moaned in lust as he gently squeezed the round rump. The feeling of her butt cheek in his hand was a dream becoming reality. DeAnne released a soft moan, feeling his big hand on her toned glutes over her skirt. Her buttocks felt so smooth under the pantyhose material and the way it enveloped her hips, ass, and thighs. As during their slow dance, they both hungered for more of each other. A primitive desire moved them, it wanted to escape to the surface and wrap them both into an intense pleasure of sexual orgasm.

"Let's go to a more private place, we can be seen easily here," he murmured into her ear. She was in agreement as she kept gently pressing her bulging panty mound against his pants. They needed some privacy to explore their hunger for one another and this spot wasn't going to give it to them.

DeAnne wasn't comfortable going to a motel for their first night out together, nor had she come prepared for it. She didn't want to bring him to her place, as she had a roommate who didn't need to know about Daniel just yet. He shared a house with some friends, and he didn't want to have them getting into his personal business for now, either. They had to find a safe place for some privacy.

Daniel remembered passing a small medical office on the way to the club, a few blocks down the street from them. He had noticed a small carport in the parking area and thought that it was probably set up for the doctors to park their luxury cars under it during the hot summer sun. He joked in his head how pampered they must be working there, since he had dealt with some doctor's offices as part of his job. He immediately thought about going there to park their cars together. Hopefully, it would provide enough privacy for the two of them there.

"Follow me down the street. There's a place that may be what we want not far from here," he told her. She agreed to follow him. They both got in their cars and left the club parking lot.

She called his phone, and he answered as they drove. "Where are we going?" she asked.

"In a couple of blocks, I'm going to turn into a driveway on the right. I'll signal the turn and follow me in. We'll park under a carport that I saw earlier."

"OK," she said. They stayed on the phone as they drove, but quickly arrived.

He pulled into a driveway, and she followed him. She saw what he was talking about. There were no cars in the parking area. Daniel swung under the carport and parked near the rear of it. A tall brick wall separated the parking lot from the property behind it. She pulled in next to him, away from the view of the street. She noticed that there were no lights shining on them. It was dark. They were now alone. She felt a sense of anticipation.

They both got out of their cars at the same time. Daniel motioned for her to come around her car as he opened the rear door of his car. She passed him as she climbed in through the open door and gave him a guilty smile. He returned the look. The back windows of the 4Runner were tinted. They couldn't be seen and were far away enough from the street to not be easily noticed. This was much better than standing in the club parking lot.

The back seat was wide enough for the two of them to lie next to one another with their knees folded. It wasn't a sofa or a bed, but it was more than enough for the two of them to embrace each other and to start making out with a burning desire. It was like making out in the back seat of your parent's car when you were a teenager, as he had thought earlier. Daniel had also remembered to leave the front windows cracked, so the windows wouldn't fog up completely.

Even though the back seat was wide enough to lay together, their bodies were pressed against one another side-by-side. They could feel every part of their bodies pressing together as they closed their eyes and started to kiss with the passionate fervor of two lovers who crave one another to the depths of their soul. Her breasts pressed onto his chest completely. They intertwined their legs as their bulges swelled and bumped together covered by their clothing. Daniel slid his hand up under her skirt, gliding along the smooth back of her pantyhose covered thighs and began to rub and gently squeeze her firm ass cheek. It made his dick throb to feel her ass cheek in his hand. He then took his hand and began to massage her breasts and smoothly slid the hands under her blouse. He unclasped her bra almost immediately, allowing her boobs to be freed from the bra. He used his hands to remove her blouse and the bra. She felt the cool air against her exposed breasts and her nipples hardened and became more sensitive with arousal. He then removed his own shirt, and they pressed their naked chests together, the warm skin-to-skin sensation feeding their immense desire to become one with each other. They were passionate. They were driven by desire. They opened their mouths and swallowed as much tongue and lip that would fit in their mouth, while their crotches continued pressing together in the quest for sexual release.

Daniel kissed DeAnne as he massaged the side of her breast and used his thumb and fingers to scrape and gently pinch her nipple. His warm hand made her moan with pleasure as he stimulated her open breast. She wanted his lips, his tongue, his mouth to cover and suck her nipples. The feeling of pleasure flowed from the tip of her nipple to the tip of her swollen girlcock with every soft scrape of his tongue on her erect nipple buds. He lowered his head, and she gently placed her hands on his head to accompany his mouth down to her round boobs. Daniel placed his mouth over the entire areola and sucked it all in, releasing it with a wet smack. He placed his mouth over all of it and sucked as his tongue slid over and around the nipple bud. He kissed and sucked the tip of her breasts, focusing on sucking the nipple as if he was nursing. His hand squeezed and massaged her sensitive tits while she felt her shecock throbbing for attention that the pressing and dry humping were not enough to satisfy. Her breath was loud and fast, her body was hot from the excitement, and feeling Daniel's body pressed against her had her in a cloud of euphoria. The sounds of their breathing, the sounds of their kisses, the smell of his manly scent added to her feeling of excitement.

DeAnne reached down and softly grasped Daniel's crotch, feeling his hardened cock in her hands over his pants. She moaned with the desire to feel his warm, naked cock in her hands. She undid his belt and unclasped his trousers. She pulled his zipper down to butterfly open his pants. She ran her hand under the waistband of his briefs searching, seeking to wrap her hand around the cock that she so desperately craved right now. Her hand found his cock. They both moaned in ecstasy as her soft, warm hand wrapped around the base of his shaft. The big dick felt hot in her palm. She pulled the cock out from the under the waistband to allow it to fully extend in her hand. He reached down to remove his pants and underwear past his hips, so that his cock was fully exposed now. The cool air landed all over his naked ass cheeks and crotch. She gripped it again and began to jack him off. This made Daniel's body shudder with pleasure. He kissed her mouth passionately as she stroked his cock, his tip all wet and leaking of precum from his overwhelming arousal. Her hand covered his cockhead like a bell and made a circular motion to get her palms wet and lubricated. She made a tight ring with her thumb and index finger to pump the sensitive ridge of the cockhead before gripping the shaft with all of her fingers at that same spot with her precum-soaked palm.

The moaning sounds of pleasure that Daniel was making spurred DeAnne to press the hard cock against her own bulge. Daniel wanted to feel her swollen girlcock making direct contact with his cock. He opened her skirt from the back and lowered it down as she raised her hips up from her sideways position. He cupped the mound of her balls and constrained shecock under the pantyhose and panties, squeezing them softly, hungering to feel it directly. DeAnne raised her hips again as Daniel slid the top of the pantyhose and panties down to her thighs, liberating her shecock out into the open. They both moved their hips together quickly so that the cocks could touch.

DeAnne groaned loudly when she felt the erotic exhilaration of the cock-to-cock contact as his cockhead slid against her hard cockhead. She rubbed the cock tips together making Daniel pant and gyrate his hips. She positioned her hips to place both cocks side-by-side, lined up in the same direction as her soft hand held them both in her grip. Their mouths kissed and their cockheads kissed as she pumped them both together.

Daniel cupped and started to gently massage DeAnne's balls in his hands. Her eyes closed with the overwhelming sensation of their bodies pressed together with her boobs against his chest, passionately kissing one another, and his hand fondling her girly nutsack.

She took her hand and firmly held on to only his engorged cock, pumping it, jacking him off, as his hand kept her balls cupped. She stroked it as the hard, veiny shaft felt stiff... thick... warm in her palm. She wanted to milk the sperm from his cock.

Daniel was lost in a sexual haze. His cock was throbbing, swollen to the point that the veins on his shaft bulged, and it extended stiff and straight. He was going to cum and he could feel his balls churning, ready to explode. He wrapped his arm around her back. The sensation of handjob glued his focus to the feeling of her warm hand wrapped around his cock shaft as she pumped quickly. His eyes closed... his breathing came as fast, loud panting... his body began to tighten as his brain felt the initial rush of an intense orgasm. "Nnngh..." he groaned into DeAnne's mouth as his hips began convulsing into her hand. Sexual grunts emanated from deep inside of him as squirts of cream started ejaculating onto his lower belly. "Ahhhh... Ahhhh... Oooohhh!!!" he moaned in a loud, jerky mumble. His heart raced. His panting breath was all that he could hear. He felt the warm splash of his sperm causing a creamy mess on his belly as her hand pumped and milked his cock onto it.

DeAnne could feel as Daniel began to cum. She could hear it in his breathing. She heard his grunting as orgasm took over his body completely. The way his arms and hands gripped her tightly told her that he was in the midst of a primal reaction of sexual orgasm. Her heart felt a strong emotional reaction. The desire to please the needs of the man she was embracing was internal to the image of herself. Satisfying and pleasuring this man as his female lover is how she perceived her place in a relationship, regardless of being born as a male biologically. In every sense, she considered herself female. Pleasing him into sexual release reinforced the self-perception of herself as a person.

Daniel felt overwhelmed emotionally. He placed his big hand on her girlcock and gripped all the way around it, his palm on the top as his fingers met his thumb on the bottom side. He kissed her softly with a feeling of deep affection. He wanted their souls to become one. He held on to her cock and guided it to the creamy moisture on his dripping belly. He unclasped his fingers and opened his hand so that it could press the underside of her girldick onto the slippery skin. He pressed down to push the length of the shecock onto his belly and rubbed up and down lengthwise on her girly cock shaft.

DeAnne felt the warm moisture of the cum on his belly along the underside of her stiff girldick. As he pressed down and stroked with his open hand, he maintained enough pressure so that her shecock was pressed onto the warm, tight skin of his belly. She felt herself under the control of his hand and how he was leading her movements by using her shedick to move her. "Oh, my gawddddd..." she moaned out. She placed her head next to Daniel's and placed her arm around his neck, cummy moisture still present between her fingers. She pressed her head against his as he directed her hips by the way he pressed back and forth on her girlcock. She would hump forward and back in unison to the motion of his hand. The underside of her shecock would glide over the slippery skin of his belly as his hand maintained enough downward pressure to give her shecock the feeling of friction; slippery friction all along the sensitive bottom of her shaft. Her hips moved to glide her girlycock as she humped against his taught belly.

With her face next to his, Daniel could hear DeAnne's fast breathing as her shecock continued being pleasured against his belly skin. Deep, quick breaths. She felt hot as their two bodies perspired against one another. He could smell her sweaty hair mixed with the aroma of her shampoo and perfume. He could smell the sex between them. She would moan lowly as pleasure would shoot from her cock to her tingling nipples. She, too, was now lost in a sexual haze. His arm on her back, holding her from under, kept her pressed against him as his free hand pressed her girlcock against his skin as she instinctively humped her hips, seeking sexual release. He placed his mouth on the meaty muscle between the neck and shoulder and sucked on her trapezoid, oblivious to the thought that it may leave a hickey on her pale skin.

The feel of his mouth sucking on that part of her neck made her shudder with sensuous delight. His mouth, his hand, his slippery belly skin against her stiff shecock... she was awash in an emotional and physical state of euphoria. She felt her loins stirring aggressively now, building for release, charging up for an explosion of orgasmic delight. She started panting in Daniel's ear. She held onto him with all of her might. "Ahhhhh... I'm gonna cum.... I'm gonna cum!!!" she whimpered into his ear as her body muscles tightened and convulsed. Each jet of cum that shot out from her cockhead made her moan with a throaty grunt. "Ohhhh... oooooohhh... hmmmmmmm," she moaned as her warm cream squirted on Daniel's belly, mixing with the same moist area on his lower abdomen as his own cum had landed. It slid down to his hips from them lying side-to-side, facing one another. She bucked her hips to pump every last drop out of her girlcock, then reached down to gently move his hand, as the sensitivity to touch felt immense for her shecock immediately after creaming in orgasm. Her shecock flopped downward and kept leaking slightly. Together, they had made a cummy mess on that spot they were lying on.