Working With DeAnne Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DeAnne took a minute to catch her breath. She felt her heart pumping heavily in her chest. Her body slowing coming down from such a powerful explosion of passion during her orgasmic release. She was sweating next to Daniel, and he was the same. Their hair was damp along the edges of their faces. Their bodies were all shiny by the little light that shined onto them. She dreamily thought about what they had just been through together. She felt kinky and lewd. They had been so hungry for each other that they did what they had to do to get this far. It made her feel so very naughty. She was in the backseat of a 4Runner, her panties and pantyhose pulled down to her thighs, and topless; it would be understandable to be feeling naughty after experiencing such a wonderful encounter.

They both recovered from the height of their sexual adventure. They hadn't gone any farther than giving each other a manual orgasm, but it was enough to feel some sexual gratification that they craved to feel from one another. Daniel slid off of the seat and began to button his clothes, pulling his shirt back on. DeAnne had taken off almost all of her clothes, so she had more to put back on. They were both sweaty so their clothes stuck to them easily. The windows of the car were frosted in fog. Anyone looking in would know exactly what was happening in the car.

They finished dressing and sat up. Daniel lowered the windows on the side away from the street to help clear the windows. They sat on the clean side of the bench seat and held each other, softly kissing one another. They both gazed into the eyes of the person who had been occupying their heart just minutes ago. They could still feel that sense of deep affection for each other as they sat together silently except for the sounds of their kisses. Daniel looked on the dashboard of the car, "Can you believe it's long past midnight, almost 1:00AM?"

DeAnne looked up in surprise at the dashboard clock. "What!! How can that be? Were we really here that long? No way!"

For the last couple of hours, the world had disappeared, and time had ceased to exist for the two lovers, as it had on the dance floor. They had been floating in a world of emotion and deep feelings, both physical and in their hearts, where they had been the only two people in that world.

"I have to go. I have to get up in 4 hours and I can't look exhausted tomorrow. It will noticeable if I show up all weary," DeAnne said to him.

"Yeah, we should go before it gets any later or someone pulls in and catches us here."

They both stepped out on the side where DeAnne had parked. Daniel walked her to her door and opened it for her. They hugged and gave each other a heartfelt kiss to end their night. She smiled at him with visible happiness. He smiled back feeling the same.

"See you in the morning. Thank you for accompanying me tonight," she said.

"It was more than a pleasure, sweet princess," he replied and watched her eyes soften with the look of loving admiration at him.

He walked to his driver's side and climbed in as DeAnne drove out and onto the street.

DeAnne felt her heart beating so comfortably as she drove home, thinking of nothing else but Daniel all the way home.

On his drive home, he felt as if he had just been on a visit to heaven.

It had been a beautiful night.